Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 219081 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #990 on: April 30, 2021, 05:44:52 AM »
Prime:
>("So what were you up to, if you don't mind me asking? Was the mountain pleasant today?")
>What are the others doing right now?

Contingency:
>Start humming our theme song.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #991 on: April 30, 2021, 05:27:13 PM »
Prime:

>Try to eat the magic preventing us from getting in
>>If that fails try to siphon the magic off
>>>As a last resort have our darkness try to push its way in
Prime:
>("So what were you up to, if you don't mind me asking? Was the mountain pleasant today?")
>What are the others doing right now?

Contingency:
>Start humming our theme song.
> You try to eat away at any magic, to no avail.
> Forcing your way in still nets nothing... They never seem to get far. It's like there's a rubber band or such.

> ("Doin' stuff. Mountain seemed nice enough, though I didn't see much of it.") Your shadow replies.
> "She's trying to get inside the forest, Aya. Or remove whatever's causing this." Mokou speaks.
> "Uh huh... " The Tengu replies.
> "We already have someone in there trying, though. At least to bring someone out and see what's happening." Shingyoku speaks.
> "How's Reimu?"
> "She's alright. She was going to check this out, but this guy and his partner offered to instead." Marisa gestures. "She seems to know them or something. That's good, given this doesn't seem like a barrier, so she can't just cheat through"
> "Mm. Well, I was going to check on her, so I should get back to Sanae on that."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #992 on: April 30, 2021, 05:57:07 PM »
Prime:
>("I see. Well, as long as you're keeping yourself out of trouble I won't pry into your business too much.")
>Do we remember if our shadow shares our doctrine/policy when it comes to eating humans?
>>If we don't or it doesn't share our ideals, add: ("Though speaking of trouble I'd like to caution you against eating humans without my consent whenever you decide to go on another excursion. While I appreciate your attempts to feed us by trying to eat Marisa earlier, eating most humans in today's Gensokyo would just give people an excuse to seal us again, and I'm sure neither of us wants that. Besides, you know I prefer to ask their permission first~.")

>"I know it may look scary, but aside from blocking the sun inside the forest what I'm doing isn't actually harming anyone. Besides, even like this I can't seem to penetrate the anomaly..."

>"Also you're going to Miss Sanae? Could you tell her that Rumia said hi when you see her, then?"

Contingency:
>What time of day is it roughly.
>Do some mental math to estimate the time where Mini Yukari AKA Mary was here and mentally note to check on this village at that time tomorrow.
>Consider bringing something for the cats the next time we're here.
>"Well, it's been nice meeting you, cats, but I should probably keep going. Got to explore more of this section of Gensokyo, after all. I'll come back tomorrow though."
>Smile at cats and start exploring the area around the cat village.

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #993 on: April 30, 2021, 06:45:23 PM »
Prime:
>Let out a huff of frustration
>Form the darkness into a screw and try drilling into the forest

>"Can you tell me about the darkness covering the shrine?  I was asleep for that?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #994 on: May 01, 2021, 04:19:00 AM »
Prime:
>("I see. Well, as long as you're keeping yourself out of trouble I won't pry into your business too much.")
>Do we remember if our shadow shares our doctrine/policy when it comes to eating humans?
>>If we don't or it doesn't share our ideals, add: ("Though speaking of trouble I'd like to caution you against eating humans without my consent whenever you decide to go on another excursion. While I appreciate your attempts to feed us by trying to eat Marisa earlier, eating most humans in today's Gensokyo would just give people an excuse to seal us again, and I'm sure neither of us wants that. Besides, you know I prefer to ask their permission first~.")

>"I know it may look scary, but aside from blocking the sun inside the forest what I'm doing isn't actually harming anyone. Besides, even like this I can't seem to penetrate the anomaly..."

>"Also you're going to Miss Sanae? Could you tell her that Rumia said hi when you see her, then?"

Contingency:
>What time of day is it roughly.
>Do some mental math to estimate the time where Mini Yukari AKA Mary was here and mentally note to check on this village at that time tomorrow.
>Consider bringing something for the cats the next time we're here.
>"Well, it's been nice meeting you, cats, but I should probably keep going. Got to explore more of this section of Gensokyo, after all. I'll come back tomorrow though."
>Smile at cats and start exploring the area around the cat village.
Prime:
>Let out a huff of frustration
>Form the darkness into a screw and try drilling into the forest

>"Can you tell me about the darkness covering the shrine?  I was asleep for that?"
> You form some of the darkness into a screw shape, and try to get it into the forest again.
> Just like before, you can't get far into the forest. It doesn't even seem like the shape is helping.

> Your shadow acts the same as you on that as far as you recall. Though given no mentions of you eating anyone while you were asleep, maybe it was you rather than your shadow trying to sneak a bite at Marisa earlier on the way to the mansion..
> ("Much appreciated.")
> "You're going about it wrong." The man sighs.
> "Sure. She was actually looking for you, too." Aya replies. "And well, if you don't know about the darkness, there's not much I can add. So I guess I'll get going now."
> And as quickly as she came, the Tengu left...
> "At least she knew not to try and barge into the forest..." Shingyoku remarks.
> "Speaking of, how much longer until something happens with you two?" Marisa asks.
> "A long time. This isn't something you're going to want to hold your breath for."
> "Right... Well, sitting here won't help either."
> The magician gets up on her broom, starting off as well.

> Still early afternoon.
> You start off around the village of cats, finding noting in particular yet.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #995 on: May 01, 2021, 04:24:56 AM »
>What is our relation to our shadow anyway, if we remember? Is it master/servant? Master/pet? Sisterly? ...Motherly?

Prime:
>("What do you think of Shingyoku, by the way? I personally don't fully trust them considering the threats, at least not the female one yet, though I'm curious if your opinion differs or not.")
>"Would you like me to come with you, Miss Marisa?"
>If she refuses our offer, turn to Shingyoku and raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

Contingency:
>Continue.
>Any non human or non feline wildlife in the area?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 04:38:25 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #996 on: May 01, 2021, 04:59:00 AM »
>Naz

//I'm stumped

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #997 on: May 01, 2021, 05:09:04 AM »
>What is our relation to our shadow anyway, if we remember? Is it master/servant? Master/pet? Sisterly? ...Motherly?

Prime:
>("What do you think of Shingyoku, by the way? I personally don't fully trust them considering the threats, at least not the female one yet, though I'm curious if your opinion differs or not.")
>"Would you like me to come with you, Miss Marisa?"
>If she refuses our offer, turn to Shingyoku and raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

Contingency:
>Continue.
>Any non human or non feline wildlife in the area?
>Naz

//I'm stumped
> You invoke a phrase that gives flashbacks of a nuclear winter, invisible warships, and poorly pronounced blockades.

> You don't think you can relate it to anything. Some people say that the shadow is the true self...
> ("I don't remember us getting so worked up or worried over threats. Sendai would've exterminated us long ago if we were the way you are now. You're acting strange. Fix that, or you'll drown.") Your shadow warns.

> Marisa does not stop her pace, leaving you with Mokou and Shingyoku.
> "If you could, say, sink into the conceptual darkness of the forest itself, I would suggest doing that if you want to get in. But again, despite you obviously ignoring my previous warnings, I repeat that I don't recommend trying to get in in the first place." Shingyoku advises.

> None close by.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #998 on: May 01, 2021, 05:25:18 AM »
Prime:
>("True. Though I'm merely being cautious since we're not quite at full strength again yet, and because I'm still trying to remember the full extent of my abilities. I don't like it either, but for now we're far more vulnerable than we used to be, so for the moment it's best to err on the side of caution, at least until we've recovered from the effects of the seal some more.")
>("Actually, speaking of the seal, I'm actually curious if you remember more about our past than I do. If so, do you recall the circumstances in which we were sealed, or better yet who was responsible? Or did the seal affect your memories in a similar manner?")

//Since next parse will likely be post 1000 (assuming post from phil) and therefore end of current thread:
>What? No way! Our shadow can't be our true self!
>Turn to our shadow.
>"YOU'RE NOT ME!"



Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #999 on: May 01, 2021, 05:43:14 AM »
Prime:
>("True? I guess.  Though I don't know who sealed us or why.    If they could seal us at our best then now would be child's play")
>("Why did you say drown?")

>"I had hope at the time I could retain my connection to the outside."
>Contemplate the benefits of getting into the forest

Jk>"Woah Marisa you can't exit this stage without first fighting the Ex boss
Jk>stand crossed armed with your shadow at your back mirroring you
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 06:09:51 AM by Philosopher »

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #1000 on: May 01, 2021, 06:46:05 AM »
Prime:
>("True. Though I'm merely being cautious since we're not quite at full strength again yet, and because I'm still trying to remember the full extent of my abilities. I don't like it either, but for now we're far more vulnerable than we used to be, so for the moment it's best to err on the side of caution, at least until we've recovered from the effects of the seal some more.")
>("Actually, speaking of the seal, I'm actually curious if you remember more about our past than I do. If so, do you recall the circumstances in which we were sealed, or better yet who was responsible? Or did the seal affect your memories in a similar manner?")

//Since next parse will likely be post 1000 (assuming post from phil) and therefore end of current thread:
>What? No way! Our shadow can't be our true self!
>Turn to our shadow.
>"YOU'RE NOT ME!"
Prime:
>("True? I guess.  Though I don't know who sealed us or why.    If they could seal us at our best then now would be child's play")
>("Why did you say drown?")

>"I had hope at the time I could retain my connection to the outside."
>Contemplate the benefits of getting into the forest

Jk>"Woah Marisa you can exit this stage without first fighting the Ex boss
Jk>stand crossed armed with your shadow at your back mirroring you
> ("You're the one of us that still seems to recover. Even your memories aren't fully back yet. Hm, maybe having you rest more would be better.")

> Shingyoku sighs at your response.
> "That fairy can return by coming back as fairies do. My partner can return through me, as we seem to be separate enough to be safe from this. I'm done cautioning you anyways."

> "I just quit the stage. I'll come back another time." Marisa explains.
> "Okay." Your shadow replies, separating from you.
> Without your shadow, you become helpless darkness, melding with the natural darkness around, and losing your sense of self.



//There's not actually a way for me to lock the thread myself like in the old MotK... So it'll be soft locked until further notice. That is, just deleting posts in this thread after this one when they're noticed...
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |