Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 572629 times)

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #210 on: October 25, 2020, 09:40:34 PM »
>Stare Dumbledore dumbly at Kogasa
>"eeEeeh?"
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 12:01:46 AM by Philosopher »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #211 on: October 27, 2020, 08:44:01 AM »
Dumbledore
>Wonder what Hogwarts House we would be sorted into

>"Um..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #212 on: October 29, 2020, 08:22:39 PM »
>Stare Dumbledore dumbly at Kogasa
>"eeEeeh?"
>Wonder what Hogwarts House we would be sorted into

>"Um..."
> "Did the vase break?" Kogasa looks down. "Oh. Or that can work too."

> Sanae finally returns, hitting your nose with a wonderful scent. Whatever meat she brought must be heavenly...
> "Sorry for the wait! The first sausages got screwed up. And my goddess' might be waking up soon because of that... Uh, should you move further away from the shrine or something because of such?" Sanae holds out a plate with the source of the smell.
> "I'm here regularly. I don't think they'd be that against another youkai..." Kogasa speaks.
> "You're an umbrella tsukumogami you're not that dangerous."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #213 on: October 29, 2020, 08:29:45 PM »
>Acquire sustenance from Green Reimu
>"I-I mean if you think it would be safe... Would they really attack a stranger unprovoked? Or maybe I could pray to them or something? That puts you on a god's good side, right?"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #214 on: October 29, 2020, 11:39:55 PM »
>"I-I mean if you think it would be safe... Would they really attack a stranger unprovoked? Or maybe I could pray to them or something? That puts you on a god's good side, right?"

> Thank Miss Sanae for her Double Effort and endure not eating immediately.

> Calm ourselves after saying that and add : " I have no issue If they want me to move away but first we should still be able to Meet and Explain about why and how I came here from yesterday until now,right?"

> To Miss Sanae in a curious&interested tone and face: " But Miss Sanae...would you tell me more about your goddesses  ?And could they maybe be knowing,and maybe-maybe be doing a little,more about my "Burning Negative Ribbon?"

> EAT and LISTEN with APPETITE.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 12:04:14 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2020, 05:45:22 AM »
> Right after:
> "Or does that only work for humans?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2020, 09:45:41 PM »
> Right after:
> "Or does that only work for humans?"
> Thank Miss Sanae for her Double Effort and endure not eating immediately.

> Calm ourselves after saying that and add : " I have no issue If they want me to move away but first we should still be able to Meet and Explain about why and how I came here from yesterday until now,right?"

> To Miss Sanae in a curious&interested tone and face: " But Miss Sanae...would you tell me more about your goddesses  ?And could they maybe be knowing,and maybe-maybe be doing a little,more about my "Burning Negative Ribbon?"

> EAT and LISTEN with APPETITE.

> You gratiously accept the food, and do all you can not to eat it before you finish saying what you must.
> As soon as Sanae starts talking, the hunger and aroma prove too much, and you start to scarf down this absolutely delicious meat.

> "Of course it doesn't only work for humans. You'd be surprised to know that even someone like a fairy can give a god faith if it really was tried enough." Sanae says smugly. "I'd say that my goddess' are more understanding than the tengu. You should be more worried about making it off the mountain without getting caught."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2020, 11:19:42 PM »
>"So nanoka? I mean, I got here without any trouble, so it shouldn't be too hard... especially if I wait until dark so my cover works better."
>Quickly flash our sphere again to demonstrate.

Tom

« Reply #218 on: October 31, 2020, 07:40:59 AM »
> "If I fly high I'll blend right into the night sky~"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 05:17:23 AM by Tom »

« Reply #219 on: October 31, 2020, 11:16:19 PM »
>"They have. . . bird vision, right.  Can they see me at night?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #220 on: November 03, 2020, 12:34:06 PM »
>"So nanoka? I mean, I got here without any trouble, so it shouldn't be too hard... especially if I wait until dark so my cover works better."
>Quickly flash our sphere again to demonstrate.
> "If I fly high I'll blend right into the night sky~"
>"They have. . . bird vision, right.  Can they see me at night?"
> You make your usual darkness sphere, then stop it.

> "Ah, that should keep you hidden in the night sky, actually. Unless there's some keen eye tengu... And geez, you already finished all of those?" Sanae looks to the empty plate.
> They were good. You need more. Er, well, you could go for more.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #221 on: November 03, 2020, 12:53:14 PM »
>How long had we been without food before this?
>Sheepish smile
>"Hehe..."

Tom

« Reply #222 on: November 03, 2020, 06:46:52 PM »
> "So tasty~"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 06:51:12 PM by Tom »

« Reply #223 on: November 03, 2020, 11:38:36 PM »
"Thank you for the meal.  You're a life saver."

Tom

« Reply #224 on: November 05, 2020, 01:04:19 AM »
> Literally

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #225 on: November 08, 2020, 11:27:03 AM »
>How long had we been without food before this?
>Sheepish smile
>"Hehe..."
> "So tasty~"
> Literally
> You don't remember... Such worries have faded away!
> "Mm. Just, don't ask for more right now. It'll look weird if my gods smell breakfast, yet I'm hungry and already ate my portion. So are you heading off, now? Or was there something else... Ah right, that ribbon on your head. Who will you go for next?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #226 on: November 08, 2020, 11:31:04 AM »
>"Well uh... weren't we gonna try burning it off?"

« Reply #227 on: November 08, 2020, 08:56:21 PM »
>Give Sanae a guilty look
>"I didn't eat your breakfast, did I?"

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2020, 01:24:40 AM »
> You don't remember... Such worries have faded away!
> "Mm. Just, don't ask for more right now. It'll look weird if my gods smell breakfast, yet I'm hungry and already ate my portion. So are you heading off, now? Or was there something else... Ah right, that ribbon on your head. Who will you go for next?"
>_

> " Oh,Thanks to the advices kindly given here,my next destination should be looking for something worthwile  for Reimu so she could agree to be helpful with My Negative Ribbon".

> What have in the matter of stored-away or to-be gathered belongings Linked or of Use To Humans? Which of our "acquaintances" seem to know most about them?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 12:40:14 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #229 on: November 15, 2020, 03:11:35 PM »
>"Well uh... weren't we gonna try burning it off?"
>Give Sanae a guilty look
>"I didn't eat your breakfast, did I?"
> " Oh,Thanks to the advices kindly given here,my next destination should be looking for something worthwile  so she could agree to be helpful with My Negative Ribbon".

> What have in the matter of stored-away or to-be gathered belongings Linked or of Use To Humans? Which of our "acquaintances" seem to know most about them?
> You don't really have anything stored away elsewhere.
> "Ah, don't worry. That was only a portion of it. I have more to eat."

> "Burning... Well, if you really want to try, but that should be a last resort. And what about Kogasa's idea?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #230 on: November 15, 2020, 09:04:14 PM »
>"...um... Remind me what that was again?"
>Fidget sheepishly

« Reply #231 on: November 17, 2020, 07:31:58 AM »
>"I'm still not sure.  Won't the red and white blast me if I trick her like that?  Maybe I could say my ribbon is valuable and donate it."
>Give a small shrug
>"I don't want to be on the wrong end of talismans or persuasion needles."

Tom

« Reply #232 on: November 18, 2020, 09:30:24 AM »
> "Actually in case she turns aggressive could we practice some danmaku with a friendly spell card duel?"
> "Regardless of Reimu, I'm curious to see your danmaku!  It is the Gensokyo way after all~"

> Pause for a bit
> "If you have time that is, I don't want to distract you more from your shrine maiden duties..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #233 on: November 18, 2020, 09:36:30 AM »
> "Actually in case she turns aggressive could we practice some danmaku with a friendly spell card duel?"
> "Regardless of Reimu, I'm curious to see your danmaku!  It is the Gensokyo way after all~"

> Pause for a bit
> "If you have time that is, I don't want to distract you more from your shrine maiden duties..."
//Hmm... I mean wasn't she concerned with attracting the attention of her goddesses, though? This seems like it would be a surefire way to get off on the wrong foot with said deities if we just challenged her to a spellcard duel right now... Not to mention the attention a danmaku duel would attract.

//Not outright objecting yet, but I'm personally not sure if this is a good call at the moment.

Tom

« Reply #234 on: November 18, 2020, 09:41:04 AM »
// Edit
// To:
> "If you have time and your deities will allow it that is, I don't want to be considered a distraction or nuisance to your maiden duties..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #235 on: November 18, 2020, 09:42:01 AM »
//Yeah I suppose that's a bit better

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #236 on: November 19, 2020, 12:47:43 AM »
> " and about my next destination...well...thanks to the advices kindly given here,it should be looking for something with at least some useful worth  for Reimu so she could agree to be Calm&Helpful dealing My Negative Ribbon  ."
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #237 on: November 23, 2020, 12:40:26 AM »
>"...um... Remind me what that was again?"
>Fidget sheepishly
>"I'm still not sure.  Won't the red and white blast me if I trick her like that?  Maybe I could say my ribbon is valuable and donate it."
>Give a small shrug
>"I don't want to be on the wrong end of talismans or persuasion needles."

> Pause for a bit
> " and about my next destination...well...thanks to the advices kindly given here,it should be looking for something with at least some useful worth  for Reimu so she could agree to be Calm&Helpful dealing My Negative Ribbon  ."
> "You know, the gift idea for Reimu? I suggest you try it! Life would be a bit duller with taking less risks. I'm sure it'll be fine." Sanae smiles. "As for Danmaku, we did say it'd be best to antagonize her as little as possible..."
>_
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 12:53:23 AM by Neovereign »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #238 on: November 23, 2020, 12:47:55 AM »
//Neo, is she talking about the danmaku practice or by "it" is she referring to the thing we asked a reminder for?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #239 on: November 23, 2020, 12:54:15 AM »
//Edited