Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 4020 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #150 on: September 24, 2020, 12:04:44 AM »
> But After shrugging Clasp and then ,a couple times,Clap Hands  :" Oooh...A "Mostly" Gift Deserved for an Helpful Service or as a Ready Reward ,even better and even more deserved,for Reimu? If not put suspiciously and sufficently honest,as it should be...it has chances to work brilliantly,thanks !
>Add: "B-But the thought of going to her is still kinda scary..."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2020, 09:43:32 AM »
>Shrug.
> But After shrugging Clasp and then ,a couple times,Clap Hands  :" Oooh...A "Mostly" Gift Deserved for an Helpful Service or as a Ready Reward ,even better and even more deserved,for Reimu? If not put suspiciously and sufficently honest,as it should be...it has chances to work brilliantly,thanks !
>Add: "B-But the thought of going to her is still kinda scary..."
> "She's not that scary if you're mostly innocent. Or, well, if you're just trying to benefit her, or acting like it."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2020, 12:10:04 PM »
>"...so nanoka?"

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2020, 04:03:21 AM »
>nod
>"If she becomes scary is there something I could use to distract a shrine maiden?"

Jk> " Does she like fairies?  I heard she eats fairies for breakfast."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #154 on: September 25, 2020, 07:05:39 AM »
>"...so nanoka?"
>nod
>"If she becomes scary is there something I could use to distract a shrine maiden?"

Jk> " Does she like fairies?  I heard she eats fairies for breakfast."
> "Fairies are friends, not food!" Both of the girls speak.
> "Unless you're really good at running away, I'd say give up early if she becomes scary." The umbrella girl instructs. "The less annoyed she gets, the less she'll lash out."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #155 on: September 25, 2020, 07:19:10 AM »
//Philosopher, huh? You wouldn't happen to be the same Philosopher I know from a different forum, would you?

>"So what you're saying is basically take the beating without resisting...?"
>Shudder at the thought of getting beaten up by the scary miko again.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #156 on: September 25, 2020, 03:39:26 PM »
//Philosopher, huh? You wouldn't happen to be the same Philosopher I know from a different forum, would you?

>"So what you're saying is basically take the beating without resisting...?"
>Shudder at the thought of getting beaten up by the scary miko again.

> Shake out the Shaking shuddering :"Or is it an advice,seems like it ,that The more Reimu gets annoyed,especially when she is about to get scary and I can't help it,the more I should be ready for a fast excuse and bail-out?"

> " So...wjat would she wants and needs as "gifts?"

> "Aaah,is Venison maybe among them?"

> ...Could we Try and Hunt an Edible Animal?Have we plenty of experience or at least some?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 09:12:24 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #157 on: September 25, 2020, 04:18:38 PM »
//Yep, it is me

>"What if I donated my ribbon?  Does it look valuable?"
>"If she doesn't like it should I get on the ground and protect my neck or curl up in a fetal position?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #158 on: September 25, 2020, 08:05:18 PM »
//Philosopher, huh? You wouldn't happen to be the same Philosopher I know from a different forum, would you?

>"So what you're saying is basically take the beating without resisting...?"
>Shudder at the thought of getting beaten up by the scary miko again.
> Shake out the Shaking shuddering :"Or is it an advice,seems like it ,that The more Reimu gets annoyed,especially when she is about to get scary and I can't help it,the more I should be ready for a fast excuse and bail-out?"

> " So...wjat would she wants and needs as "gifts?"

> "Aaah,is Venison maybe among them?"

> ...Could we Try and Hunt an Edible Animal?Have we plenty of experience or at least some?
//Yep, it is me

>"What if I donated my ribbon?  Does it look valuable?"
>"If she doesn't like it should I get on the ground and protect my neck or curl up in a fetal position?"
//Oh hey, good to see you. Welcome.

> "Y-Yeah. It's not that serious." Sanae explains. "I'd say that apologizing and running off would work fine. But I believe it won't come to that! Reimu can still be helpful to strangers, and even enemies! I mean, we were sort of enemies before and she still treats me like a friend now. Sometimes."

> You're confident you could catch most animals, even ones much larger than you.
> "Oh, she might accept meat. Though maybe she's less likely to if it's from a youkai..." Sanae says.
> "The meat, or the gifter?" the blue haired girl questions.
> "Er, both?"
>_
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 08:07:34 PM by Neovereign »

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #159 on: September 25, 2020, 08:22:06 PM »
>"Y-Yeah I can see where you're coming from there..."
>"...Would donating the whole animal be better if it came to that? That way she can at least confirm what kind of meat it is so there's no misunderstanding..."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 08:25:55 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #160 on: September 27, 2020, 02:59:39 AM »
> "Or if we pick white meat she'll know it's poultry~"

> All this talk about meat better not be stimulating our appetite...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 03:01:41 AM by Tom »

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2020, 01:23:15 AM »
>"Y-Yeah I can see where you're coming from there..."
>"...Would donating the whole animal be better if it came to that? That way she can at least confirm what kind of meat it is so there's no misunderstanding..."
> "Or if we pick white meat she'll know it's poultry~"

> All this talk about meat better not be stimulating our appetite...
> "She's a bit more civilized than that..." Sanae speaks. "Try money, she hardly ever declines that."

> You are definitely not hungry. After going an entire night without eating anything... or even drinking... Okay, that's a complete lie! Why'd you have to mention food!?
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2020, 01:40:55 AM »
>Do we even have any money?
>If not: "Um... is there an easy way to get money?"

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2020, 05:59:38 AM »
>Do we have any skills such as weaving we use to make money?

>"Do you think the ribbon would burn?"

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #164 on: September 29, 2020, 10:23:25 PM »
> "She's a bit more civilized than that..." Sanae speaks. "Try money, she hardly ever declines that."

> You are definitely not hungry. After going an entire night without eating anything... or even drinking... Okay, that's a complete lie! Why'd you have to mention food!?
>_

>Would some Human Food and Drink help relieve the hunger ,at least partly?

> If positive,Politely say to Miss Sanae,due to worrying and dealing with The Ribbon, you have not eaten nor drunk anything since yesterday ,aand of she can charitably  spare some

> If negative,Calmly mentally our favourite Huicy Animal Hunting Spots.
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #165 on: October 01, 2020, 01:01:18 AM »
>Do we even have any money?
>If not: "Um... is there an easy way to get money?"
>Do we have any skills such as weaving we use to make money?

>"Do you think the ribbon would burn?"
>Would some Human Food and Drink help relieve the hunger ,at least partly?

> If positive,Politely say to Miss Sanae,due to worrying and dealing with The Ribbon, you have not eaten nor drunk anything since yesterday ,aand of she can charitably  spare some

> If negative,Calmly mentally our favourite Huicy Animal Hunting Spots.
> You dont think you have any skills that can be used to make money. At least, you havent tried anything yet...
> "Hmm... what are you good at?"

> "We could try. Maybe it spiritually strong, but not physically resistant like that."

> Yes.
> "Ah, I should've thought of that... hm, I could try to get some of my breakfast for you..." Sanae considers. "It's still early.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #166 on: October 01, 2020, 01:23:36 AM »
>"Um..."
>Make our darkness sphere for a second and drop it.
>"I'm good at that..."

>Re: Breakfast:
>"Alright, you don't have to if you don't want to, but thank you Miss Sanae."

>"Can we try burning it off after that?"

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #167 on: October 01, 2020, 08:25:52 AM »
>Can we sew or repair our shoes

>If yes, "I can mend clothing and repair  shoes."

>Ask to try burning the ribbon after breakfast

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2020, 12:04:39 AM »
>"Um..."
>Make our darkness sphere for a second and drop it.
>"I'm good at that..."

>Re: Breakfast:
>"Alright, you don't have to if you don't want to, but thank you Miss Sanae."

>"Can we try burning it off after that?"
>Can we sew or repair our shoes

>If yes, "I can mend clothing and repair  shoes."

>Ask to try burning the ribbon after breakfast
> You flash the two with your darkness.

> You can't. Or at least haven't tried...

> "Sure, we can try it. For now, stay out here and I'll bring you something to eat."
> "Thanks~" The umbrella girl cheers.
> "Rumia, not you, Kogasa." Sanae corrects, before starting for the shrine again. "You're surely full from popping out like that. Hmph."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2020, 12:13:17 AM »
>"How did you get in there anyway? Also aren't your legs uncomfortable?"
>Inspect the vase, does it seem easy for a person to have gotten inside?

Tashi

  • As a Stranger I Remain
    • Twitter
    • Tashi#7434
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2020, 12:19:40 AM »
> "You have bones, right?"

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2020, 03:23:59 AM »
>After inspecting the vase get close to it
-> With a finger slowly reach towards the vase

-> Stop before touching the vase

> "Is the vase actually a kameosa?  Is that how you were inside it?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2020, 03:37:16 AM »
>"How did you get in there anyway? Also aren't your legs uncomfortable?"
>Inspect the vase, does it seem easy for a person to have gotten inside?
> "You have bones, right?"
>After inspecting the vase get close to it
-> With a finger slowly reach towards the vase

-> Stop before touching the vase

> "Is the vase actually a kameosa?  Is that how you were inside it?"
> You approach and examine the vase more... It seems normal to you. Maybe someone your size could fit, but bigger people like her...

> "I kinda hope it isn't. It should just be a regular vase. And I got inside of it to surprise you guys. I can do anything when it's for surprising someone!" The girl boasts. "By the way, my name's Kogasa, as you heard Sanae say. Kogasa Tatara. You won't find anyone better at surprises than me!"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2020, 03:50:48 AM »
>"I'm Rumia. Just Rumia. No last name... as far as I know at least..."
>"...Seriously, doesn't that feel uncomfortable at all? "

Tom

  • *
  • Systems Developer
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2020, 05:23:49 AM »
> Try to get in the vase ourselves, leave if we think it's gonna burst
>> If we manage to get inside make it pitch black inside the vase and ask "Can you see me?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #175 on: October 03, 2020, 05:28:01 AM »
> Try to get in the vase ourselves, leave if we think it's gonna burst
>> If we manage to get inside make it pitch black inside the vase and ask "Can you see me?"
>If Kogasa takes up the full circumference of the vase's opening, don't bother. We're a darkness youkai, not a magical liquid ghost.
>Have mildly amusing thoughts of Kogasa in a vase trying to climb an infuriating mountain using her umbrella as a sledgehammer the only means of locomotion.

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #176 on: October 03, 2020, 07:56:12 AM »
>tilt head
->"Are you one of those non magical magicians with the really nice top hats?"

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #177 on: October 03, 2020, 09:32:49 PM »
> About making money... could we try to exchange our hunted animals with money?

> After Sanae returns,and after thanking her for breakfast, present such and Idea to Miss Sanae and, if she confirms it, ask the specifics.
1.Avatar is a Miraculous Photo by a modern-Time Desert Father : The Holy Family of Nazareth mystically present during the Host Consacration.
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel : DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI  https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2020, 04:59:13 AM »
>"I'm Rumia. Just Rumia. No last name... as far as I know at least..."
>"...Seriously, doesn't that feel uncomfortable at all? "
> Try to get in the vase ourselves, leave if we think it's gonna burst
>> If we manage to get inside make it pitch black inside the vase and ask "Can you see me?"
>If Kogasa takes up the full circumference of the vase's opening, don't bother. We're a darkness youkai, not a magical liquid ghost.
>Have mildly amusing thoughts of Kogasa in a vase trying to climb an infuriating mountain using her umbrella as a sledgehammer the only means of locomotion.
>tilt head
->"Are you one of those non magical magicians with the really nice top hats?"
> About making money... could we try to exchange our hunted animals with money?

> After Sanae returns,and after thanking her for breakfast, present such and Idea to Miss Sanae and, if she confirms it, ask the specifics.
> You don't think you can fit in. Though you feel like you should be able to, despite knowing you can't...
> "I'm just trying not to think about it too much. It was worth it so far." Kogasa explains.

> "Uh... No I don't think I am."

> You think that might work. Though you'd need people to trade with. And also to not eat it yourself.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2020, 05:24:19 AM »
>"...is it actually comfy in there? I mean that would explain why you're still in it."