Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 572898 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2020, 04:35:29 PM »
>Droop.
>"So is there anything else that can be done?"

Tom

« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2020, 10:16:32 PM »
> "Or maybe you know someone that could help?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2020, 01:26:51 AM »
>Droop.
>"So is there anything else that can be done?"
> "Or maybe you know someone that could help?"
> "How about someone better than me? Reimu probably could. Or I could try to do it when I'm stronger... but that needs a lot of faith. Someone with a lot of life force?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2020, 01:32:57 AM »
>Do we know the Hakurei Shrine Maiden by name?
>If yes:
>>"The Hakurei Shrine Maiden?"
>>Look absolutely confused.
>>"But I thought this shrine was supposed to be better than the Hakurei Shrine? How would she be able to help me? Also she's kinda scary..."

>If no:
>>"Who could be better than you, though?"
>>"Isn't this supposed to be the better of the two shrines in Gensokyo? Who's Reimu anyway?"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2020, 05:05:13 PM »
>If yes:
>>"But I thought this shrine was supposed to be better than the Hakurei Shrine? How would she be able to help me? Also she's kinda scary..."

>If no:
>>"Isn't this supposed to be the better of the two shrines in Gensokyo? Who's Reimu anyway?"

> Wait up...we are confused and clarifying with the Nice Miss Sanae but...switch just the "Isn't this supposed to be the better of The Two Shrines..."does make us sound  ,and  bemisunderstood,has also so  demanding and so ungrateful ...Moreover a possibly slip-up&difficulty up when those words reache the Hakurei Shrine Maiden".

> Switch up with this one leaving the rest wholesomee out of Good-Will and Clarity:" ...mhmmh...on the whole this one is more welcoming ,looks better and  feels more activity-do than the Hakurei Shrine...".

> Repeat the question to  Miss Sanae IF SHE DID NOT CONFIRM OR UNCLEAR that felt nothing at all,like reactions or particular resistance after,when she could not focus-remove  the "N.I.D. Ribbon" ;DO NOT IF SHE ALREADY CONFIRMED IMPLICITLY AND CLEARLY such aswhen she replied :"...Exterminate it (the N.I.D.R. "Negative Imprisoning Dogged Ribbon" )...TooUnsafe to try" or afterwards at:  "...to find slmeone better.Reimu probably could.Or I could...Or someone with a lot of Life Force".
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 05:10:49 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2020, 05:40:04 PM »
> Wait up...we are confused and clarifying with the Nice Miss Sanae but...switch just the "Isn't this supposed to be the better of The Two Shrines..."does make us sound  ,and  bemisunderstood,has also so  demanding and so ungrateful ...Moreover a possibly slip-up&difficulty up when those words reache the Hakurei Shrine Maiden".

> Switch up with this one leaving the rest wholesomee out of Good-Will and Clarity:" ...mhmmh...on the whole this one is more welcoming ,looks better and  feels more activity-do than the Hakurei Shrine...".
>Don't do this.

//Its less demanding and ungrateful and more innocent and not knowing better imo. Especially since it was established that our belief that Moriya was supposed to be better was what led us there in the first place.

//Plus we ourselves have not been to the Hakurei Shrine itself yet, so we can't make a judgment on how it looks and feels.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2020, 03:22:06 AM »
>If yes:

>If no:

> Repeat the question to  Miss Sanae IF SHE DID NOT CONFIRM OR UNCLEAR that felt nothing at all,like reactions or particular resistance after,when she could not focus-remove  the "N.I.D. Ribbon" ;DO NOT IF SHE ALREADY CONFIRMED IMPLICITLY AND CLEARLY such aswhen she replied :"...Exterminate it (the N.I.D.R. "Negative Imprisoning Dogged Ribbon" )...TooUnsafe to try" or afterwards at:  "...to find slmeone better.Reimu probably could.Or I could...Or someone with a lot of Life Force".
> You do.
> "Better... Well... She's still better at this sort of thing than me. Then again, I don't think Reimu would be willing to try removing it for you. Maybe if we donated a bit-"

> "I KNOW!" A sudden voice comes from the vase, accompanied by a girl popping halfway out of it - and Sanae's following scream.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2020, 03:50:49 AM »
//omfg

>Jump back in surprise.
>Examine the newcomer!

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2020, 03:53:29 PM »
//omfg

>Jump back in surprise.
>Examine the newcomer!

// The Debut of Kogasa (though others could be entering like that as well) //

> After assessing the Newcomer ,say:" Thanks for the telling,then,but why have you chosen to do so from a vase?".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2020, 06:46:57 AM »
//omfg

>Jump back in surprise.
>Examine the newcomer!
// The Debut of Kogasa (though others could be entering like that as well) //

> After assessing the Newcomer ,say:" Thanks for the telling,then,but why have you chosen to do so from a vase?".
> It appears to be a blue haired girl with one red eye, and one blue. She somehow fit an umbrella in there, but it's now out with her.
> "You could put her in a gift box, but leave the ribbon part hanging out somewhat or her full body hidden under stuff. Then show it to Reimu and ask her to unwrap it!"
> "...Eh?" Sanae questions.
> The blue haired girl doesn't answer your question...
>_

Tom

« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2020, 07:17:14 AM »
> Think for a moment about what she just suggested
> "I doubt it's as simple as just untying it, miss Sanae here couldnt get it off even with her ritual stick thingy, besides how would I fit in a box for which the ribbon would be reasonable sized for... ?"

> "What if I offer her a gift box full of money for its successful removal?"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 07:30:32 AM by Tom »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2020, 07:18:29 AM »
>Before Tom:
>"I dunno... I can see lots of ways that could go wrong..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2020, 03:08:20 PM »
> Think for a moment about what she just suggested
> "I doubt it's as simple as just untying it, miss Sanae here couldnt get it off even with her ritual stick thingy, besides how would I fit in a box for which the ribbon would be reasonable sized for... ?"

> "What if I offer her a gift box full of money for its successful removal?"
>Before Tom:
>"I dunno... I can see lots of ways that could go wrong..."
> "Not by hand. Unwrap it as in undo it like Sanae wasn't able to."
> "I just don't have enough faith right now is all. This would be a breeze on a regular day for me." Sanae speaks.
>_

Tom

« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2020, 10:17:50 PM »
> Look puzzled at Sanae's comment

> "Huh? How is today different from any other day?"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:24:02 PM by Tom »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2020, 10:20:47 PM »
>"Faith? So if i believed you could do it more than I already have -- which is a lot -- it would work better?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2020, 03:39:11 AM »
> Look puzzled at Sanae's comment

> "Huh? How is today different from any other day?"
>"Faith? So if i believed you could do it more than I already have -- which is a lot -- it would work better?"
> "Not quite. Faith from others. I just have a little less than normal."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2020, 10:27:13 AM »
>"Is that so~?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2020, 09:10:15 AM »
>"Is that so~?"
> "Huh? What do you mean with that? I uh... told you just now, didn't I?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2020, 09:48:02 AM »
>Flush a bit.
>"Er... sorry. It's a thing I tend to do in response to being told things... like a tic or catchphrase..."
>Fidget.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2020, 07:32:36 PM »
>Flush a bit.
>"Er... sorry. It's a thing I tend to do in response to being told things... like a tic or catchphrase..."
>Fidget.

> "Not quite. Faith from others. I just have a little less than normal."
>_

> Look of Pondering and Askance to Sanae and to Kogasa in askance  :" Oooh Mmmh...It is not that easy and  nor to be received with the same kind acceptance to ask of Reimu,though now I know she is "most specialized",to ask of Reimulisten-in and help-out like Miss Sanae has done,right ? I should try and go with more careful and preparation-needed approaches...but which ones are good and which are not ? ".
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:50:08 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2020, 03:59:35 AM »
> Change to "Er... sorry. It's just a thing I tend to say when thinking about things I'm told... like a tic or catchphrase..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2020, 08:49:20 AM »
>Flush a bit.
>Fidget.

> Look of Pondering and Askance to Sanae and to Kogasa in askance  :" Oooh Mmmh...It is not that easy and accepting and to ask of Reimu,though now I know she is "most specialized, to listen-in and help-out like Miss Sanae has done,right ? I should try and go with more careful and prepared approaches...but which ones are good and which are not ?
> Change to "Er... sorry. It's just a thing I tend to say when thinking about things I'm told... like a tic or catchphrase..."
> "Uh huh."
> "Sounds kinda sarcastic and rude..." The blue haired girl looks to the side.
> "I don't think she means it that way. At least, I don't think..." Sanae says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2020, 08:55:52 AM »
>"I don't mean it in that way at all."
>Frown

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2020, 02:01:58 PM »
>"I don't mean it in that way at all."
>Frown
> "Anyways..." Sanae speaks. "I kinda doubt Reimu would fall for such a thing... but I don't think I've seen her get gifts often. Maybe it could work."
> "She might be upset when she finds out what it really is though." The umbrella girl adds.
>_

Tom

« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2020, 07:23:28 PM »
> "So maybe we can give her a real gift after?  She like money doesn't she?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2020, 07:47:22 PM »
She like money doesn't she?
>Do we know this fact? If not, omit this.

>"Why would she be upset?"
>Tilt head.
>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2020, 11:59:03 PM »
> "Anyways..." Sanae speaks. "I kinda doubt Reimu would fall for such a thing... but I don't think I've seen her get gifts often. Maybe it could work."
> "She might be upset when she finds out what it really is though." The umbrella girl adds.
>_

> " But she would still listen  if the gift is well-meant and real but still on the small scale,or am I wrong?"
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2020, 08:39:38 PM »
> "So maybe we can give her a real gift after?  She like money doesn't she?"
>Do we know this fact? If not, omit this.

>"Why would she be upset?"
>Tilt head.
>_
> " But she would still listen  if the gift is well-meant and real but still on the small scale,or am I wrong?"
> You don't know if she likes money or not.

> "Because it wouldn't really be an actual gift if we're trying to trick her into removing this ribbon." Sanae explains. "But another gift in exchange for doing it if she doesn't at first? Do you think that would work?" She considers.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2020, 03:33:13 AM »
>Shrug.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2020, 11:52:53 PM »
> You don't know if she likes money or not.

> "Because it wouldn't really be an actual gift if we're trying to trick her into removing this ribbon." Sanae explains. "But another gift in exchange for doing it if she doesn't at first? Do you think that would work?" She considers.
>_

> But After shrugging Clasp and then ,a couple times,Clap Hands  :" Oooh...A "Mostly" Gift Deserved for an Helpful Service or as a Ready Reward ,even better and even more deserved,for Reimu? If not put suspiciously and sufficently honest,as it should be...it has chances to work brilliantly,thanks !
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "