~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
<< < (3/201) > >>
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on March 07, 2020, 05:45:47 PM --->"There were trees," Patchouli says. "Was there grass?"
>"...I don't think so," Tojiko says, looking to you questioning. "You kept saying there was sea floor, right?"

>_

--- End quote ---

> Correct,  double nod and moderate head-bow with a smile  as" gratitude plus a smile ", firstly and tops to Tojiko but also to Patchouli: " Indeed it is THAT, that they are groundless YET Planted and Healthy with NO NATURAL FOUNDATION save for them natural marine stony or kelpy bed-rock in a mostly-natural marine environment".

> "Even more to the explainful and alerting point,  in the middle of wrapping our comprehension around what is weird and convulted and what is not ,  Those Trees are Being  Mirrored from Gensokyo and its Barriers,  from Japan, from Our Earthly Plane&Dimension ...  Recently,  Unseenly and... CONVENIENTLY at a close-route and close-link bridging myself,  Stargazer and more ".

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on March 10, 2020, 04:22:01 PM ---> Correct,  double nod and moderate head-bow with a smile  as" gratitude plus a smile ", firstly and tops to Tojiko but also to Patchouli: " Indeed it is THAT, that they are groundless YET Planted and Healthy with NO NATURAL FOUNDATION save for them natural marine stony or kelpy bed-rock in a mostly-natural marine environment".

> "Even more to the explainful and alerting point,  in the middle of wrapping our comprehension around what is weird and convulted and what is not ,  Those Trees are Being  Mirrored from Gensokyo and its Barriers,  from Japan, from Our Earthly Plane&Dimension ...  Recently,  Unseenly and... CONVENIENTLY at a close-route and close-link bridging myself,  Stargazer and more ".

--- End quote ---

>"I have no idea how to go about pursuing that," Patchouli says, "But it seems we've found something."

>_
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on March 10, 2020, 07:01:33 PM --->"I have no idea how to go about pursuing that," Patchouli says, "But it seems we've found something."

>_

--- End quote ---

> Kindly:  " Glad that a sorta trail could be found in the picture I am trying to paint to you all about those depths and their rising troubles. "

> "And Please do not hesitate to ask if some or more parts are still far too murky ".
It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on March 12, 2020, 01:41:08 AM ---> Kindly:  " Glad that a sorta trail could be found in the picture I am trying to paint to you all about those depths and their rising troubles. "

> "And Please do not hesitate to ask if some or more parts are still far too murky ".

--- End quote ---

>"I think I've explored what I can right now," says Patchouli.

>_
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on March 12, 2020, 05:40:11 AM --->"I think I've explored what I can right now," says Patchouli.

>_

--- End quote ---

> " At this point this should mean the fundamentals and references for This Research are settled  since there is nothing else I could add,nothing new at least.."

>"...Well that is until I and Stargazer are  "called down to another displacement" and also until Keine and Stargazer have met for good's sake ".
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version