~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
<< < (2/201) > >>
It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on February 27, 2020, 12:57:50 PM ---/> Continue  serenely but also quite focused: "... that element is  the trees and only the trees: familiar and exceptionally adapted up to remain fine and fit in that " ocean bottom space " as if it are originally deep-marine AND planted there alongside the familiar and seemingly-displaced building... ".

> "... Whereas said buildings and their contents are adapted and familiar, yeah, but not as much since they still react as being suddenly displaced underwater... "

> "... and another Important Side of the Trees Element is that it is the only tie that is both Living&Natural&Familiar, especially rhe living bit,  to Gensokyo..

> Trade knowing glances with Tojiko: " Eh quite remarkable and too coincidential that once I, Tojiko and Stargazer were close enough to a grove and before we chose to visit the Mansion and the Library again for This Research,Stargazer had been both struck and interested, even if with the usual fuzzy memories and
sensations of the past,with  finding a tree that is particularly special and important to her since linked to the .."Gensokyo" she came from... ".

--- End quote ---

>Tojiko nods. "Yeah, something like that did happen."
>Patchouli nods and takes a couple more notes. "Interesting. Proceed."

>_
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on February 27, 2020, 06:42:40 PM --->Tojiko nods. "Yeah, something like that did happen."
>Patchouli nods and takes a couple more notes. "Interesting. Proceed."

>_

--- End quote ---

// Very Sorry for the "  :-[ Miscarried  :o  " Reply...Please go to the newest posts,whic I really hope to be  charitably   8) plentiful ! //
It's Purvis!:
Lost your post there, mate.
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on March 02, 2020, 01:45:53 AM ---Lost your post there, mate.

--- End quote ---

// This one here , kindly please  8) //

> Be Kindly Perseverant as requested :" It may very well be " increasing affinities " and such at work as a " very conditioned trans-dimensional call,bridge,resonance,meeting place".

> " Mine could be the  Submerged and Somehow Weary Structures of that ... Displaced Mirroring of the Human Village ... while Stargazer's could be the Trees topped with our Spiritual,Wandering,Gensokyo,Sea "Affinities" in turn acting as a bridge-in just at the moment when they actually meet face to face ... a bridge with Genoskyo and a Mirror of it built up as the more action has been taken and the More Acute Observing by the Unseen-Clergy-Deep-in-Waters and us two... ".

> "... In The "Spiritual Wandering" bit has a real chance about the why and how I and Stargazer kept being drawn there till we met up and managed the " now known aided get-aways  " since we are sorta " Unbound Adaptable Spirits Still in Passage through Multiple Planes " .
It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on March 07, 2020, 05:06:43 PM ---// This one here , kindly please  8) //

> Be Kindly Perseverant as requested :" It may very well be " increasing affinities " and such at work as a " very conditioned trans-dimensional call,bridge,resonance,meeting place".

> " Mine could be the  Submerged and Somehow Weary Structures of that ... Displaced Mirroring of the Human Village ... while Stargazer's could be the Trees topped with our Spiritual,Wandering,Gensokyo,Sea "Affinities" in turn acting as a bridge-in just at the moment when they actually meet face to face ... a bridge with Genoskyo and a Mirror of it built up as the more action has been taken and the More Acute Observing by the Unseen-Clergy-Deep-in-Waters and us two... ".

> "... In The "Spiritual Wandering" bit has a real chance about the why and how I and Stargazer kept being drawn there till we met up and managed the " now known aided get-aways  " since we are sorta " Unbound Adaptable Spirits Still in Passage through Multiple Planes " .

--- End quote ---

>"There were trees," Patchouli says. "Was there grass?"
>"...I don't think so," Tojiko says, looking to you questioning. "You kept saying there was sea floor, right?"

>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version