~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
<< < (201/201)
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on December 23, 2020, 06:17:46 AM --->Begin moving in the general direction of Misty Lake at a speed that Yukari and Sakuya can keep up with, keeping low enough to the ground (bottom?) that Stargazer can get a good look at any incidental trees.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on December 23, 2020, 06:39:53 AM --->You start to take off, but Yukari says, "Wait."
>She then produces a fan and draws it across the air, leaving a purple trail that opens into a gap into the water. "I don't feel like waiting all that long.Come come, through the gap now. Close your eyes. You too, Stargazer."

>_

--- End quote ---

> " Right, thanks for the shortcut, Yukari".

> As soon as Stargazer close her eyes, do so as well.

> Traverse and Emerge from Yukari's Gap.

> If we are not alongside the Misty Lake's banks proceed to them, if we are go close to the thickest Eastward or Near It part of the tree forest.

> In any case, wait and have an even-pace with Yukari and Sakuya while also asking, when closing-in to the Tree Forest, Stagazer if "she is having additional remembrances and intuitions".
Yaersulf:
>"I don't need your help you lily livered landlubber!"
>Stab the gap.
It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on December 26, 2020, 08:16:43 PM --->"I don't need your help you lily livered landlubber!"
>Stab the gap.

--- End quote ---

>The gap bleeds profusely, staining the water red!
>"...That...that's not supposed to happen, what is that?" Yukari says, looking dumbfounded.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version