Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571530 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #690 on: September 07, 2020, 07:13:09 PM »
>"Huh? I think there's been a misunderstanding, if anything I tried to save you from being kidnapped. What do you remember happening before you ended up here?"

« Reply #691 on: September 08, 2020, 04:50:48 PM »
>"Huh? I think there's been a misunderstanding, if anything I tried to save you from being kidnapped. What do you remember happening before you ended up here?"

>"I was looking through the library," Doremy says. "There as a disturbance, and then you walloped me good with that anchor."

>_

« Reply #692 on: September 08, 2020, 06:46:22 PM »
>"You sure it was me? First thing I saw of you you were already out cold and being dragged off by those dancers."

« Reply #693 on: September 08, 2020, 07:15:47 PM »
>"You sure it was me? First thing I saw of you you were already out cold and being dragged off by those dancers."

>"The dancers came to rescue me, didn't they?" says the baku, frowning. "Albeit a bit late."

>_

« Reply #694 on: September 08, 2020, 07:42:14 PM »
>Gaze suspiciously at the doorway.
>"Did Okina Matara tell you all this?"

« Reply #695 on: September 08, 2020, 07:48:54 PM »
>Gaze suspiciously at the doorway.
>"Did Okina Matara tell you all this?"

>You gaze at the doorway. There is no one there.
>"Don't worry," says the baku. "She explained it was all a big misunderstanding. There's no hard feelings."

>_

« Reply #696 on: September 08, 2020, 08:16:19 PM »
>"I mean yeah, there was a misunderstanding. But I think you're misunderstanding what the misunderstanding was actually about. I was just trying to find you to ask you for help when I came across the dancers in the middle of abducting you. Tojiko can back me up on this one."
>Look over to Tojiko for confirmation that we aren't crazy.

« Reply #697 on: September 08, 2020, 08:53:36 PM »
>"I mean yeah, there was a misunderstanding. But I think you're misunderstanding what the misunderstanding was actually about. I was just trying to find you to ask you for help when I came across the dancers in the middle of abducting you. Tojiko can back me up on this one."
>Look over to Tojiko for confirmation that we aren't crazy.

>"It's absolutely true," says Tojiko, who seems to be more shocked than anything. "I was there!"
>"Hm," says the baku.

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #698 on: September 08, 2020, 11:59:25 PM »
>"It's absolutely true," says Tojiko, who seems to be more shocked than anything. "I was there!"
>"Hm," says the baku.

>_

> Raise both eyebrows:"About  that...Besides Tojiko here ,who you might deem not so neutral or objective being here with and friendly with me ,there are as Reliable Witnesses,Recounters of Facts and Co-Rescuers several members of the Eientei ".

> " Anyhow,I am glad you are now well-recovered and mostly-rested".

> " ...So ,the whole point of my searching and seeking advice and help by you,since the time when I and Tojiko were first heading to Eientei,is about..."

> Recount and explain the "Ghostly Dimensional Displacement Experiences ",including Stargazer, from the beginning to the last one its important points ,all the way up to the "new discoveries and understanding alongside the people who helped with those".

> At the end of the explanation and when Doremy has more or less understood the kernel,"introduce "Stargazer to her ,after a sincere reassuring like previous times,and let her take part in the Helpful Discussons&Debriefing .
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 12:05:23 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #699 on: September 09, 2020, 08:11:15 AM »
> Raise both eyebrows:"About  that...Besides Tojiko here ,who you might deem not so neutral or objective being here with and friendly with me ,there are as Reliable Witnesses,Recounters of Facts and Co-Rescuers several members of the Eientei ".

> " Anyhow,I am glad you are now well-recovered and mostly-rested".

> " ...So ,the whole point of my searching and seeking advice and help by you,since the time when I and Tojiko were first heading to Eientei,is about..."

> Recount and explain the "Ghostly Dimensional Displacement Experiences ",including Stargazer, from the beginning to the last one its important points ,all the way up to the "new discoveries and understanding alongside the people who helped with those".

> At the end of the explanation and when Doremy has more or less understood the kernel,"introduce "Stargazer to her ,after a sincere reassuring like previous times,and let her take part in the Helpful Discussons&Debriefing .

>You begin to summarize. You sometimes wonder if Doremy isn't drifting it and out of consciousness, but it seems she is paying attention, though she says nothing.
>You try to coax out Stargazer, but she does not respond.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #700 on: September 09, 2020, 03:16:11 PM »
>You begin to summarize. You sometimes wonder if Doremy isn't drifting it and out of consciousness, but it seems she is paying attention, though she says nothing.
>You try to coax out Stargazer, but she does not respond.

>_

> At the end of the explanation,to Doremy : " Is all of that clear? Do some parts need more explanation because they are confusing or because of their particularity?"

> To Stargazer,reassuringly and soothingly : " Are you alright Stargazer?You can come out without fear since Doremy is here to Understad & Help,not a Risk or Danger in any way".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #701 on: September 09, 2020, 11:49:07 PM »
>"Before when you mentioned a library, did you mean a library at Eientei?"

« Reply #702 on: September 10, 2020, 01:03:11 AM »
>"Before when you mentioned a library, did you mean a library at Eientei?"

>"Yes, just so," she says.

> At the end of the explanation,to Doremy : " Is all of that clear? Do some parts need more explanation because they are confusing or because of their particularity?"

> To Stargazer,reassuringly and soothingly : " Are you alright Stargazer?You can come out without fear since Doremy is here to Understad & Help,not a Risk or Danger in any way".

>"I think I get the basic gist," says Doremy. "What do you know so far, before I start to offer my thoughts."
>Stargazer seems disinterested in any more socialization right now.

>_

« Reply #703 on: September 11, 2020, 07:26:49 PM »
>"Let's see. This place seems to be a copy of Gensokyo if it had been underwater for quite a while, and without any people. According to Patchouli almost everything there doesn't actually exist. Before I even said anything about it to Suwako she noticed that I was 'snagged' on something, and that whatever that is is somehow young. And there seems to be some presence there that's aware of me, but I can't work out where it is."
>"Tojiko can tell you what it looks like when I go over there."

« Reply #704 on: September 11, 2020, 07:40:25 PM »
>"Let's see. This place seems to be a copy of Gensokyo if it had been underwater for quite a while, and without any people. According to Patchouli almost everything there doesn't actually exist. Before I even said anything about it to Suwako she noticed that I was 'snagged' on something, and that whatever that is is somehow young. And there seems to be some presence there that's aware of me, but I can't work out where it is."
>"Tojiko can tell you what it looks like when I go over there."

>"She's just there one moment, and gone the next," says Tojiko. "If you blink, you'll miss it. I was really worried the first time!"
>"Mmmm," says the baku, as she closes her eyes. For a moment, you wonder if she didn't just black out again. "I can see why you'd come to me. Mmm. it certainly sounds like dreams, but it is not. I would know if you were there recently, it would be obvious to me. It is not a dream you are visiting."

>_

« Reply #705 on: September 12, 2020, 11:15:40 AM »
>"Hmm, ok. Can you do any funky dream stuff to try and work out what is going on?"

« Reply #706 on: September 12, 2020, 03:21:15 PM »
>"Hmm, ok. Can you do any funky dream stuff to try and work out what is going on?"

>She shakes her head slowly."No. I think this is entirely beyond my power," Doremy says. "But that suggests something important, too. I do not think you are seeing dreams, but rather something like memories."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #707 on: September 12, 2020, 03:40:47 PM »
>She shakes her head slowly."No. I think this is entirely beyond my power," Doremy says. "But that suggests something important, too. I do not think you are seeing dreams, but rather something like memories."

>_

> " Something like memories... What can be done to find out Whose Sort-of Memories are this and What  Meaning&Purpose they bear behind them ?"
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #708 on: September 12, 2020, 08:52:12 PM »
>"What makes you think that it would be memories?"

« Reply #709 on: September 13, 2020, 02:14:12 AM »
> " Something like memories... What can be done to find out Whose Sort-of Memories are this and What  Meaning&Purpose they bear behind them ?"

>"What makes you think that it would be memories?"

>"It is an educated guess," she says. "It is not dreams, but clearly like dreams. That is my suspicion, then. Whose memories they are, I haven't the faintest idea."

>_

« Reply #710 on: September 13, 2020, 08:31:15 AM »
>"Huh, I guess that could make sense. If true though, isn't it weird that I'd dissapear when being pulled into memories?"

« Reply #711 on: September 13, 2020, 04:44:41 PM »
>"Huh, I guess that could make sense. If true though, isn't it weird that I'd dissapear when being pulled into memories?"

>"It is very weird for anyone to go into memories at all," says Doremy. "They aren't a place you can go. They aren't a place!"

>_

« Reply #712 on: September 13, 2020, 11:43:39 PM »
>"Have you ever heard of anyone doing so before? Or anyone who could?"

« Reply #713 on: September 13, 2020, 11:49:24 PM »
>"Have you ever heard of anyone doing so before? Or anyone who could?"

>"Not once," says Doremy.

>_

« Reply #714 on: September 14, 2020, 03:55:56 AM »
>"Well, if they're memories, I'm pretty sure they're not my memories. I have memories of being underwater, and I have memories of Gensokyo, but not both at the same time."

« Reply #715 on: September 14, 2020, 04:55:45 AM »
>"Well, if they're memories, I'm pretty sure they're not my memories. I have memories of being underwater, and I have memories of Gensokyo, but not both at the same time."

>"That is one possibility closed," says Doremy. "But now it brings up so many more questions."

>_

« Reply #716 on: September 14, 2020, 10:51:12 AM »
>"Yeah, like if it's something else's memories why was Stargazer in there?"

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #717 on: September 14, 2020, 07:55:54 PM »

>
>"It is very weird for anyone to go into memories at all," says Doremy. "They aren't a place you can go. They aren't a place!"

>_

> "However, according to Yukari,  Displacements are actually taking place inside Genskoyo's Great Hakurei Barrier... "

>"... Could it be that That Entity ended there and projects there not only Memories but also Willpower, and myself and Stargazer are the only ones who have some particular affinitirs or, as Suwako put it, "Pulled in by having Extra Feet in There? "
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 12:22:40 AM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #718 on: September 15, 2020, 10:43:33 AM »
>
> "However, according to Yukari,  the Displace
ents are actually taking place inside Genskoyo's Great Hakurei Barrier... "

>"... Could it be that That Entity ended there and projects there not only Memories but also Willpower, and myself and Stargazer are the only ones who have some particular affinitirs or, as Suwako put it, "Pulled in by having Extra Feet in There? "

>"That could be," says the Baku. "If it is inside the Border, that is interesting. I wouldn't have expected such a thing to care about borders."

>_

« Reply #719 on: September 15, 2020, 05:45:05 PM »