Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571469 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #630 on: August 28, 2020, 01:23:50 AM »
>"People that know more than you, what a place. I was going to go see if I could get more out of Yukari seeing as she knew at least enough to help get Stargazer out of there."

>She nods. "Ah, if you have her help, I am certain she'll know something."

>_

« Reply #631 on: August 28, 2020, 04:01:28 AM »
>"Yeah, but her knowing something doesn't seem to mean she'll actually tell you. And we'll see if I can even find her, the only reason I managed to find her the first time was with the help someone who's just as needlessly secretive."

« Reply #632 on: August 28, 2020, 04:09:52 AM »
>"Yeah, but her knowing something doesn't seem to mean she'll actually tell you. And we'll see if I can even find her, the only reason I managed to find her the first time was with the help someone who's just as needlessly secretive."

>Byakuren nods, wise enough not to ask for details about someone secretive.

>_

« Reply #633 on: August 28, 2020, 04:51:17 AM »
>"Can you think of anything to try if going after Yukari doesn't work?"

« Reply #634 on: August 28, 2020, 04:52:42 AM »
>"Can you think of anything to try if going after Yukari doesn't work?"

>"I might ask after various gods," says Byakuren. "The Doctor of Eientei might also know something?"

>_

« Reply #635 on: August 28, 2020, 05:39:06 AM »
>"Oh yeah, Eirin did say that she'd be willing to help after they finished cleaning up after all the excitement that happened while I was there. And yeah, if Suwako could tell something was up, maybe another god might be able to tell even more. I knew consulting with you was a good idea, thank you."

« Reply #636 on: August 28, 2020, 06:05:53 AM »
>"Oh yeah, Eirin did say that she'd be willing to help after they finished cleaning up after all the excitement that happened while I was there. And yeah, if Suwako could tell something was up, maybe another god might be able to tell even more. I knew consulting with you was a good idea, thank you."

>"I don't think I told you anything you didn't already know," Byakuren says. "But I am happy I helped you collect your thoughts."

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #637 on: August 28, 2020, 10:24:57 PM »
>"I don't think I told you anything you didn't already know," Byakuren says. "But I am happy I helped you collect your thoughts."

>_

> "That is already much for which I am Thankful for,  not mentioning all The Help and Enlighting Good Teaching&Good Works and... "

> "... ah, this reminds me that I am now in the situation to ask for An Additional Help But Embarrassing Help , since it regards my Lack of Funds which already left me without a Spellcard, which was Traded at Kourindou,  with a Debt for Generous Gratitude,  yet Not a Monetary One, to Tojiko; though they were not Negative Happenings At All, especially the 2nd One, there could be Others Troubbling whoever is going to be involved ".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #638 on: August 29, 2020, 01:18:58 AM »
> "That is already much for which I am Thankful for,  not mentioning all The Help and Enlighting Good Teaching&Good Works and... "

> "... ah, this reminds me that I am now in the situation to ask for An Additional Help But Embarrassing Help , since it regards my Lack of Funds which already left me without a Spellcard, which was Traded at Kourindou,  with a Debt for Generous Gratitude,  yet Not a Monetary One, to Tojiko; though they were not Negative Happenings At All, especially the 2nd One, there could be Others Troubbling whoever is going to be involved ".

>Byakuren frowns thoughtfully. "Do you think, mmm, 150☼ would do?" she says.

>_

« Reply #639 on: August 30, 2020, 02:04:50 AM »
>"That should be plenty, thank you."

« Reply #640 on: August 30, 2020, 02:33:52 AM »
>"That should be plenty, thank you."

>She nods. "Could you ask Shou to get it for you?"

>_

« Reply #641 on: August 30, 2020, 03:55:51 AM »
>"Aye aye. Seeing as I seem to be running all over the place anyway, are there any messages or anything that need delivering?"

« Reply #642 on: August 30, 2020, 06:58:21 PM »
>"Aye aye. Seeing as I seem to be running all over the place anyway, are there any messages or anything that need delivering?"

>"Not that I can really think of," says Byakuren, frowning thoughtfully.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #643 on: August 30, 2020, 09:27:16 PM »
>She nods. "Could you ask Shou to get it for you?"

>_

> "Is Shou at her Namesake Clothing Store or is she somewhere on the Inner Temple Grounds"?

>"Ah and ,as a Final Bit of Reassurance before I am leaving on Incident-like Investigation again,  are  there maybe particular news or inklings, hopefully plainly good ones or with  potential for that,  about Our Myouren Temple's Underground Clinic,  its  Reception, the Other Temple Members More Dedicated on that ? "

>When all has been gracefully answered, bow head and  lightly clap hands while thanking Byakuren accordingly then...

> Proceed to where Shou is indicated to be.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 09:30:31 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #644 on: August 31, 2020, 03:43:17 AM »
> "Is Shou at her Namesake Clothing Store or is she somewhere on the Inner Temple Grounds"?

>"Ah and ,as a Final Bit of Reassurance before I am leaving on Incident-like Investigation again,  are  there maybe particular news or inklings, hopefully plainly good ones or with  potential for that,  about Our Myouren Temple's Underground Clinic,  its  Reception, the Other Temple Members More Dedicated on that ? "

>When all has been gracefully answered, bow head and  lightly clap hands while thanking Byakuren accordingly then...

> Proceed to where Shou is indicated to be.

>You just found her sweeping the hall.
>"There hasn't been any news," says Byakuren. "I imagine Ichirin's having the same kind of time that we all have down there."
>You find Shou easily enough, she's managed to move a short distance down the hall in the time you've been here.

>_

« Reply #645 on: August 31, 2020, 09:13:12 AM »
>"Hi again, Byakuren said you could get some money for me. 150☼ to be exact."

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #646 on: August 31, 2020, 07:09:17 PM »

> "It had to be that,since expenses have been encountered,and I found myself short-handed upon Trading Items ...even more short-handed since 1 I have trade-received has a direct voyage-mark to The Palace of Earth Spirits for being "A Mysterious Trap for a Trapped Evil Spirit...".

> Do we know,before making a stop at Kourindou,if  Nazrin has a policy to reveal who-traded-what if potentially grave concerns are entailed like The Mysterious,Bottle-Trap for An Evil Spirit?
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #647 on: September 01, 2020, 07:52:31 AM »

>"Oh, sure," she says.

> "It had to be that,since expenses have been encountered,and I found myself short-handed upon Trading Items ...even more short-handed since 1 I have trade-received has a direct voyage-mark to The Palace of Earth Spirits for being "A Mysterious Trap for a Trapped Evil Spirit...".

> Do we know,before making a stop at Kourindou,if  Nazrin has a policy to reveal who-traded-what if potentially grave concerns are entailed like The Mysterious,Bottle-Trap for An Evil Spirit?

>"That's fine, that's fine," says Shou. "We still have enough left over from paying the grocer." She pulls out a largish bag from her dress pocket, opens it, and begins to count out of the coins.
>She would probably tell you.
>"Here you are," says Shou, as she hands you the money.
>You obtain: 150☼

>_

« Reply #648 on: September 01, 2020, 09:06:49 AM »
>"Yarrr, thank ye for these mighty fine dubloons."
>Does profit from Kourindou end up back at the temple at the moment?
>"Thanks."
>Did Stargazer re-cactus herself?
>Exit the temple.

« Reply #649 on: September 01, 2020, 03:19:32 PM »
>"Yarrr, thank ye for these mighty fine dubloons."
>Does profit from Kourindou end up back at the temple at the moment?
>"Thanks."
>Did Stargazer re-cactus herself?
>Exit the temple.

>"Ye'll see nary another pence nor sou til ye find me some plunder true!"
>Technically it does, but all money from Kourindou is earmarked toward charity, and a decent nest egg for Rinnosuke once he recovers enough to resume running it.
>"Don't spend it all in one place!" Shou says.
>Stargazer is hiding once more.
>You leave the temple. Looking ahead toward the well past the temple grounds, you can see Tojiko is lingering there.

>_

« Reply #650 on: September 01, 2020, 04:06:20 PM »
>Before we approach Tojiko, whisper to Stargazer "Byakuren's pretty great, eh?"

« Reply #651 on: September 01, 2020, 04:24:37 PM »
>Before we approach Tojiko, whisper to Stargazer "Byakuren's pretty great, eh?"

>You feel a somewhat guarded agreement from the cactus.

>_

« Reply #652 on: September 02, 2020, 11:34:28 AM »
>Wave to Tojiko and approach.

« Reply #653 on: September 02, 2020, 03:27:03 PM »
>Wave to Tojiko and approach.

>"Hey," she says as you approach. "Find anything good?"

>_

« Reply #654 on: September 02, 2020, 05:14:06 PM »
>"Nothing new necessarily, but thanks to Byakuren's insight I've got some idea of where we can try if we can't find Yukari. I still think Yukari's the most likely to know something so let's still try her first. How about you?"

« Reply #655 on: September 02, 2020, 05:29:22 PM »
>"Nothing new necessarily, but thanks to Byakuren's insight I've got some idea of where we can try if we can't find Yukari. I still think Yukari's the most likely to know something so let's still try her first. How about you?"

>"The Crown Prince offers you her sincerest sympathies," says Tojiko, "But she doesn't really have anything to add. She's wondering if this isn't the work of some other hermit. But I have no idea what that stone of Patchouli's would say about our home. So, what's this other idea?"

>_

« Reply #656 on: September 02, 2020, 06:20:58 PM »
>"We should try Eirin again now that she's probably done cleaning up. And then, if Suwako could tell something was up, maybe another god could have an even better idea of what's going on? Worth a shot at least."

« Reply #657 on: September 02, 2020, 06:27:13 PM »
>"We should try Eirin again now that she's probably done cleaning up. And then, if Suwako could tell something was up, maybe another god could have an even better idea of what's going on? Worth a shot at least."

>"I suppose we could," says Tojiko. "But I would think it's a bit closer to what Yukari knows."
>"Um, I might have a better idea?" comes a voice from nearby, close to a housing row.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #658 on: September 02, 2020, 11:49:20 PM »
>"I suppose we could," says Tojiko. "But I would think it's a bit closer to what Yukari knows."
>"Um, I might have a better idea?" comes a voice from nearby, close to a housing row.

>_

> (!)Could she he be our "secret acquaintance" Mai ,or perphaps her best friend and partner Satono ,our behalf of the Secret god Okina Matara about That Encounter with the Recovered,after an invitation mistaken for her being(by the 2 Afeoreme tioned MatarJin's Servants of Matara kidnapping,Doremy Sweet(!);or someone New or...?

> Reasonably secretive,Quickly but not apprehensively Turn & look at her or him at the Loc. At the Housing Row  :"....Oh ,that's good?"

> Still reasonably Secretive Approach her,both us and Tojiko:" We are all ears and open to Good Initiative,even "Good Secret Meetings ,for the sake of  to Uncovering&Resolving this Ghost Kind Sorta Incident  on this - casual pointing to us - 1 Humble On-Land Ghostly Ship Captain,  Miss(/?Mister?)...?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 11:55:35 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #659 on: September 03, 2020, 08:23:04 AM »
>Can we see anyone where the voice came from?
>Do we recognise the voice?