Author Topic: About Yumemi from Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream  (Read 2115 times)

Aster-143

• PC-98 is underrated, change my mind
About Yumemi from Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream
« on: September 22, 2024, 02:06:22 AM »
I want to write a fanfic about what Yumemi has gotten up to after PoDD but I cant find anything about her personality. The only things I really know about her are that shes a collage professor who want to prove the existence of magic. I don't know how to actually play PoDD so that may be the reason, but there's nothing anywhere on her personality specifically. Can someone who's played PoDD help me out?
"A world rules by laws is a safe one, but a world rules by chaos is much, much more interesting" - Me

Re: About Yumemi from Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2024, 04:11:19 AM »
You can check out Yumemis quotes in PoDD on the wiki and while you're at it, check out the other character's scenarios since they also have their own dialogues with Yumemi (she is after all, the final boss). There's a lot you can infer from these dialogues about her personality and way of acting so I hope you find it useful for your writing.

Aster-143

• PC-98 is underrated, change my mind
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2024, 05:43:45 PM »
I read the wiki and some YouTube comments on her theme and I think I have her personality down. A pessimistic outcast with a god complex who sort of wants world domination. She is over-curious and her goal to know how every realm handles physics has lead her to a downwards spiral. She also has a dignified nature and is passive aggressive. Is there anything I'm missing?
"A world rules by laws is a safe one, but a world rules by chaos is much, much more interesting" - Me

NovaDelta

• NovaDelta's Domain
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2024, 07:52:00 PM »
I read the wiki and some YouTube comments on her theme and I think I have her personality down. A pessimistic outcast with a god complex who sort of wants world domination. She is over-curious and her goal to know how every realm handles physics has lead her to a downwards spiral. She also has a dignified nature and is passive aggressive. Is there anything I'm missing?

I gave her a sorta violent Ms. Frizzle kinda personality when I first learned of her character. But one day I saw someone describe her as a religious maniac trying to prove the existence of "magic" (what would most likely be considered religion in her world)