Author Topic: Horrible Touhou fanfics you've EVER read!  (Read 741 times)

SeroVich

• ✟ Youkai Hunter Maniac ✟
Horrible Touhou fanfics you've EVER read!
« on: May 25, 2024, 06:35:59 PM »
I am just feeling bored right now and I want some entertainment, so please... Give me some horrible Touhou fanfics...! (◣‿◢)
"Thou art a genius." - Tomo Takino, Chapter 1; Page 38

Re: Horrible Touhou fanfics you've EVER read!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 05:16:50 AM »
What do you exactly mean by "horrible" Touhou fanfics? Are you referring to fanfics that are hard to understand? ones that are riddled with plot holes? or something else entirely? There's a fair difference between something that is so bad it's good (schlocky) between something that is just bad and doesn't provide any entertainment value at all. I've seen a few stinkers throughout my time of just scrolling through Ao3 but once I realize they're just bad I roll my eyes and drop it so I can't really recall any that were notable at the moment.

SeroVich

• ✟ Youkai Hunter Maniac ✟
Re: Horrible Touhou fanfics you've EVER read!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 05:12:35 PM »
What do you exactly mean by "horrible" Touhou fanfics? Are you referring to fanfics that are hard to understand? ones that are riddled with plot holes? or something else entirely? There's a fair difference between something that is so bad it's good (schlocky) between something that is just bad and doesn't provide any entertainment value at all. I've seen a few stinkers throughout my time of just scrolling through Ao3 but once I realize they're just bad I roll my eyes and drop it so I can't really recall any that were notable at the moment.
What I want is basically a Touhou fanfic that has a horrible quality (Like making the characters as useless people who can't open a jar of pickles), it can be "It's so bad, it's good" type of fanfic, or "It's so bad, it's bad" type of fanfic. Also, it must be SFW, not NSFW. No exceptions!
"Thou art a genius." - Tomo Takino, Chapter 1; Page 38