Author Topic: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1  (Read 14260 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2024, 03:10:15 PM »
> Suggest "There's always Makai, if someone's up for the journey to trade..."

> Approach the Oni.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2024, 05:44:59 AM »
> Suggest "There's always Makai, if someone's up for the journey to trade..."

> Approach the Oni.
> "It seems like barely anyone knows how to get there anyways."
> You approach the Oni, your stature forcing you to gaze down at her a bit.
> "Uh, hello... Are you perhaps, new here?" The Oni questions.
> "To the village, yes." Your other half answers.
> "I'd suggest you...hide the decorations you have." She gestures atop her head, mimicking horns, though not in place of her hidden ones. "You might mistakenly frighten some of the villagers who aren't prepared for such sights."
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2024, 07:42:51 AM »
> Can we even do such a thing?
>> If so then hide such 'decorations'.
>> If not ask if the Oni knows anything that might help.

> Examine the Oni and the villagers for aura.

> Ask "Have there been any disturbances from fairies today?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2024, 09:16:54 AM »
> Can we even do such a thing?
>> If so then hide such 'decorations'.
>> If not ask if the Oni knows anything that might help.

> Examine the Oni and the villagers for aura.

> Ask "Have there been any disturbances from fairies today?"
> You've never tried to hide your horns before. You're not sure how you would.
> Anzen seems to bring out a small cloth, suddenly wrapping it into your hair and around your horns.
> After a few moments, he finishes up, tying it into what seems like a ribbon.
> "Will this do?" He questions.
> "That seems great." The woman responds. "You seemed really for this."
> "Ahem. I just thought it'd look nice."

> "Not much." The Oni seems much more pleased and amicable to idle chat from the previous interaction. "They know not to cause trouble in the village. Naturally, and through trial and error. Most of the time."
> The Oni does have that noticeable sensation about her, like Meiling, Sakuya, and those two fairies. Again, it's unique to her... though interestingly, there's almost none of it surrounding her bandaged arm. Instead, there's a bit more concentrated in her center. Though even then, it seems different than the rest of her.
> Of the villagers you see around you, they all appear to be unique as well. None of them are too similar, even those that hold hands and those that look alike...
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2024, 10:55:46 AM »
> Do we know Alice?  Does she run puppet shows in the village?  Ask about the schedule if so.

> Ask if the doctor from Eientei is in town.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2024, 01:37:08 AM »
> Do we know Alice?  Does she run puppet shows in the village?  Ask about the schedule if so.

> Ask if the doctor from Eientei is in town.
> You think so. Though you don't recall her doing it often. Still, you ask if there are any planned.
> "I'm not sure. She doesn't really have a schedule as far as I know. It seems like they're on a whim. Maybe announced beforehand." The Oni speaks.

> "Eientei doctor?" She questions, seemingly oblivious to who you're speaking of.
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2024, 05:09:11 PM »
> Is the doctor really not that well known?

> "Oh nevermind... Thanks for the heads up on the 'decorations'!"

> If she doesn't have anything else to tell us continue leisurly strolling through town to try and find it's 'center' or 'plaza' if there is one.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2024, 05:58:11 PM »
> Is the doctor really not that well known?

> "Oh nevermind... Thanks for the heads up on the 'decorations'!"

> If she doesn't have anything else to tell us continue leisurly strolling through town to try and find it's 'center' or 'plaza' if there is one.
> Well, you've heard it is a hidden place. Maybe some only know her by name and not her home.

> "Thank you for listening." The woman says.

> You part ways and try to search for the center, but you can't seem to find one. There aren't many open areas, and the ones that do feel like a different place than a center. There's some place with a stage. Maybe that counts enough?
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2024, 07:17:48 PM »
> Examine stage.
> Do we see anyone working on or near the stage?

> Ask Anzen to explore while taking note of the auras we're noticing and tell us what he finds.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2024, 01:55:31 AM »
> Examine stage.
> Do we see anyone working on or near the stage?

> Ask Anzen to explore while taking note of the auras we're noticing and tell us what he finds.
> The stage is pretty big and open, fit for various types of performances. Still, it doesn't take up too much of the village that it's larger than the buildings.
> There's two girls on the stage, seemingly interested in it. One of them bears a bit of resemblance to Yukari, even in clothing. The other is a girl with a capelet like what you've got, though her choice of colors is different.

> "I was doing that already." He argues. "There might be some people who can help with learning more about it, too."
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2024, 05:29:19 AM »
> Give a friendly wave before approaching.
> Ask "Would you know if there is a puppet show here tonight?"

> Examine them for auras, are they any different than the ones we've encountered so far?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2024, 05:12:57 PM »
> Give a friendly wave before approaching.
> Ask "Would you know if there is a puppet show here tonight?"

> Examine them for auras, are they any different than the ones we've encountered so far?
> You wave and approach.
> "A puppet show?" The one in purple questions. "Renren, have you heard of any tonight?"
> "Uh, Mulberry, you seem way too casual about this. Remember we should be careful about who we meet?" Her friend speaks quietly to her.
> "No need to be rude. She seems nice." The one in purple responds, then looks to you. "Sorry, we haven't been here long, so we aren't sure about any frequent performances. My name is Mulberry. This is my friend, Renren."
> "D-Don't go telling them everything about us." Her friend speaks. "Er, nice to meet you. I think we saw the puppetmaster around earlier, but she didn't seem ready to do any shows. She left after watching some other lady buy flowers?"
> "Ah, right. That did seem weird. Maybe she wanted them first?" Mulberry considers.

> You examine the two. They both seem to have such a noticeable interior thing as the others you've seen so far, and as usual, the details of it seem unique.
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2024, 08:25:16 AM »
> Lets introduce ourselves and Anzen, perhaps they're a little intimidated by our appearance.
> Ask "What did the other lady who bought the flowers look like?"

> Glance at the stage they were looking at earlier and ask "Are you looking for something on the stage?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2024, 11:42:44 AM »
> Lets introduce ourselves and Anzen, perhaps they're a little intimidated by our appearance.
> Ask "What did the other lady who bought the flowers look like?"

> Glance at the stage they were looking at earlier and ask "Are you looking for something on the stage?"
> "We're just a bit interested in it." Renren explains.
> There doesn't seem to be much interesting about it, though...
> "She had green hair. I don't think we noticed much else." Mulberry looks to her friend.
> "Yeah. I didn't even remember their hair color."
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2024, 11:34:12 AM »
> Ask "Something we can help with finding?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2024, 10:16:30 PM »
> Ask "Something we can help with finding?"
> "We're not looking for anything in specific actually." Renren says.
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2024, 10:04:24 AM »
> "I see, well have a nice day then!"
> Step off the stage and take a look around, are there any market stalls or restaurants neaby?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2024, 12:57:58 PM »
> "I see, well have a nice day then!"
> Step off the stage and take a look around, are there any market stalls or restaurants neaby?
> You step down.
> None nearby in view.
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2024, 07:16:16 PM »
> Can we see under the stage? (Like is it raised?)

> Take a stroll back towards the Oni we met earlier and ask about the green haired lady Renren and Mulberry mentioned.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2024, 08:22:56 PM »
> Can we see under the stage? (Like is it raised?)

> Take a stroll back towards the Oni we met earlier and ask about the green haired lady Renren and Mulberry mentioned.
> Though raised, the stage is more like a block. It seems it wasn't intended to have an underside.
> You make your way back to the Oni, but seem to have trouble locating her. Maybe this place is more packed with people than you thought.
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2024, 01:15:57 PM »
> Anyone we recognize then?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2024, 02:17:56 AM »
> Anyone we recognize then?
> A lot of humans you aren't familiar with...
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2024, 07:45:33 AM »
> Comment to Anzen "Guess not much is happening around here...  Though, what those two were doing around the stage?"

> Walk out of the village and towards Misty Lake, perhaps it'd be wise to see what those fairies got up to while we were away.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2024, 11:00:16 AM »
> Comment to Anzen "Guess not much is happening around here...  Though, what those two were doing around the stage?"

> Walk out of the village and towards Misty Lake, perhaps it'd be wise to see what those fairies got up to while we were away.
> "They could be planning something for later." Anzen supposes.

> You leave the village, returning towards the lake.
> As you approach, you notice that there appears to be a duel underway.
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2024, 05:49:22 AM »
>  A duel!? Between who?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2024, 10:42:01 AM »
>  A duel!? Between who?
> The participants seem to be Cirno and the Three Fairies of Light.
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2024, 08:02:14 AM »
> Summon Anzen, let's make this fight even!
> Surround the three fairies with those very small and annoying white pellets that seem to fly off in random directions.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2024, 10:03:13 AM »
> Summon Anzen, let's make this fight even!
> Surround the three fairies with those very small and annoying white pellets that seem to fly off in random directions.
> You enter the fray unofficially with Anzen, sending some uncoordinated shots off the three fairies of lights' way.
> Aside from Star, who manages to dodge them, the other two are taken off guard and knocked down. Luna doesn't make it.
> "Wait a minute, this is cheating!" Sunny complains.
> "What are you doing here? I can handle them." Cirno speaks.
> The fairy that was with her earlier seems to be absent.
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2024, 06:35:07 PM »
> To Sunny: "What do you mean there's three of you and one of her!?"
> To Cirno "It appeared like they were ganging up on you... but if you insist I can leave"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • Give it up and smile...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Shingyoku Quest - Part 1
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2024, 03:38:38 AM »
> To Sunny: "What do you mean there's three of you and one of her!?"
> To Cirno "It appeared like they were ganging up on you... but if you insist I can leave"
> "Well you aren't fairies. You wouldn't understand." Sunny argues.
> "They need all three of them just to compare to me. I am the strongest, after all." Cirno speaks.
>_