Author Topic: Racing Game Thread  (Read 871 times)

Racing Game Thread
« on: February 26, 2024, 02:03:25 AM »
im going down to the game store and getting a nascar vidya gaem on the ps2 sometime this week, Favorite racing gaemz?

Re: Racing Game Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 02:20:06 PM »
I've only really played 2 racing games which are: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Gensou Skydrift.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe works as a good game for when you want to waste time doing something or when you need to entertain some guests and you don't have board games available.

I played Gensou Skydrift only for the hilarity of it. I played the entire campaign while laughing at the concept of it all.

Other than that I haven't played many racing games. I want to play Fumo Kart because it looks funny.

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 04:48:14 PM »
There's only two I sometimes play. One is NFS Hot Pursuit 2, the 2002 PC version. It's not too arcadey, no rubberbanding some other games in the series have, but not overly complicated with detailed car tuning either. The other is Racing Gears Advance, a GBA isometric one that's pretty much a bit more realistic Rock'n'Roll Racing.

nav

• only a poor old duck
  • still a poor old duck
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • nav#5828
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 06:19:47 PM »
Network Q RAC Rally Championship. Oh, the many hours I spent grinding time trials with Gorgoroth on headphones. Days long gone by, never to return.