Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 150056 times)

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #270 on: October 30, 2022, 03:16:21 AM »
Aya:

> Gesture at Yukari, then Iku, then Utsuho while looking at Yukari the whole time.
> "I'd be a fool not to, wouldn't you say?"
> Look to Yatsuhashi.
> "Little Bird and my two subordinates."

Ami:

> "Wow...those are some really fast carts. Pretty funny-looking, too..."
> Look to Suzaku.
> "I hope so. Let's at least try not to dig into this person's clothes, though, it'd be embarrassing for them to come in while one of us is inspecting their drawer of unmentionables or something."
> Have a look around the room for something to write with and something to write on.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #271 on: October 31, 2022, 03:50:26 AM »
Aya:

> Gesture at Yukari, then Iku, then Utsuho while looking at Yukari the whole time.
> "I'd be a fool not to, wouldn't you say?"
> Look to Yatsuhashi.
> "Little Bird and my two subordinates."

Ami:

> "Wow...those are some really fast carts. Pretty funny-looking, too..."
> Look to Suzaku.
> "I hope so. Let's at least try not to dig into this person's clothes, though, it'd be embarrassing for them to come in while one of us is inspecting their drawer of unmentionables or something."
> Have a look around the room for something to write with and something to write on.
Aya:

> "Subordinates?"
> "Some friends in her chest." Yukari explains.
> "You're really fine with carrying at least 3 people everywhere and not taking a break?" Yatsuhashi further questions. Benben doesn't look like she cares if you do or not.

Ami:

> "Of course." Suzaku says.
> You start to scan the room, soon spotting a notebook. Well, a few.
> "I wonder if they live alone." Little Bird questions, already sitting down with a book in hand.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #272 on: October 31, 2022, 03:54:26 AM »
Aya:

> "I've been carrying more than that for a while. I did say I was prepared to swallow this entire castle to protect it, too."

Ami:

> "Maybe. What did you find there?"
> Pick up a notebook and look for a writing utensil.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #273 on: October 31, 2022, 03:58:39 AM »
Aya:

> "I've been carrying more than that for a while. I did say I was prepared to swallow this entire castle to protect it, too."

Ami:

> "Maybe. What did you find there?"
> Pick up a notebook and look for a writing utensil.
Aya:

> "Hmm... not good at all. You're putting everything on yourself. You need to let others handle things sometimes."
> "Well, she just decided to let both of her subordinates do exactly that, even trusting them with documenting-"
> "B-But she's still trying to keep too busy is what I mean!" Yatsuhashi interrupts Iku's reasoning.

Ami:

> You pick one of the notebooks up. There's a pen on the edge of it, in the rings.
> "A book."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #274 on: October 31, 2022, 10:54:01 AM »
Aya:

> ...
> ...How is Yatsuhashi's figure?
> Slowly give Yatsuhashi a smile.
> "Your concern is appreciated, dear. But I wouldn't say I'm going to put too much pressure on myself in the immediate."
> While speaking, walk over to Yatsuhashi and bring an arm across her upper back to lightly hold her shoulder/upper arm, all friendly-like.
> "Would you like me to show you what I was thinking, so you can put your mind at ease?"
> Pull her toward us just a little bit so some amount of her body (probably her other arm, the one we're not holding) starts squishing into our chest.

---

Ami:

> "What kind? Anything informative about where we are, or what the Outside World is like?"
> Take pen in hand and open notebook to make sure it's blank. If it is, head back over to the window, observe the weird carts and road again, and begin taking notes on them.
> "Ami Fujimaru's Outside World Notes

- First arrived in bedroom closet - Is that normal?
- Door to outside room gives MASSIVE heebie-jeebies
- Looked out window - lots of weird-looking carts going very fast (for carts) on weird black road
"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 02:55:46 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #275 on: October 31, 2022, 06:09:27 PM »
Aya:

> ...
> ...How is Yatsuhashi's figure?
> Slowly give Yatsuhashi a smile.
> "Your concern is appreciated, dear. But I wouldn't say I'm going to put too much pressure on myself in the immediate."
> While speaking, walk over to Yatsuhashi and bring an arm across her upper back to lightly hold her shoulder/upper arm, all friendly-like.
> "Would you like me to show you what I was thinking, so you can put your mind at ease?"
> Pull her toward us just a little bit so some amount of her body (probably her other arm, the one we're not holding) starts squishing into our chest.

---

Ami:

> "What kind? Anything informative about where we are, or what the Outside World is like?"
> Take pen in hand and open notebook to make sure it's blank. If it is, head back over to the window, observe the weird carts and road again, and begin taking notes on them.
> "Ami Fujimaru's Outside World Notes

- First arrived in bedroom closet - Is that normal?
- Door to outside room gives MASSIVE heebie-jeebies
- Looked out window - lots of weird-looking carts going very fast (for carts) on weird black road
"
Aya:

> She's not that curvy. Not well built. Pretty slim and slender.
> You approach, but she backs off. Something's made her wary of you, you guess? Or maybe she's just keeping her distance from anyone not from the castle, given her and Benben aren't near Yukari, nor Iku, or anyone else really.
> "But nothing. Just looking at you gets me tired you know." She speaks. "Not that you're figure is tiring or anything, but you're the busiest person in Gensokyo, I'm pretty sure." She corrects.
> "Hm, she has a point." Yukari considers. "But that's just you working hard, isn't it?"
> "Exactly. You get tired just imaging everything she's done today, or, yesterday, right Benben?" Yatsuhashi turns to the mentioned girl.
> "I don't much care. But it would be annoying to think about..." Benben agrees, in some form.

Ami:

> "Not sure. I think it's a story about a person and a bird. Or maybe the person is a bird? They wear shoes with wheels." Little Bird comments. "Do you guys have those?"
> The notebook appears to already have information in it. A lot. About cookies, at first glance?
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #276 on: October 31, 2022, 06:16:08 PM »
Aya:

> Is Raiko also present?
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...If you're looking to get me to rest for a while, I'll do it on the condition that you two join me."

---

Ami:

> "...Shoes with wheels? I don't think so, unless Lord Tenma mandated some weird new geta and we missed the memo. Suzaku doesn't even wear shoes at all."
> Check the other notebooks to see if any of them are empty. If we find an empty one, use that one instead of our current one, and jot down the previous note. If none of them are empty, find a blank page in our current one and jot down the previous note.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 06:44:07 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #277 on: November 01, 2022, 04:24:47 AM »
Aya:

> Is Raiko also present?
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...If you're looking to get me to rest for a while, I'll do it on the condition that you two join me."

---

Ami:

> "...Shoes with wheels? I don't think so, unless Lord Tenma mandated some weird new geta and we missed the memo. Suzaku doesn't even wear shoes at all."
> Check the other notebooks to see if any of them are empty. If we find an empty one, use that one instead of our current one, and jot down the previous note. If none of them are empty, find a blank page in our current one and jot down the previous note.
Aya:

> Yes.
> "I guess I can't make you rest then." Yatsu turns around. "Just don5 go making us exhausted watching you be busy."
> "I wonder if it's just from the Amanojaku being too lazy..." Yukari questions.
> "Hey, I do a lot here!" Seija peeks our. "Sumireko didn't just run around and decide on this room all on her own."

Ami:

> "It looks like he's flying at some points. Is he really not a bird?" Little Bird questions. "...Maybe I should've read the first one of these instead."
> You keep searching, but eventually find an empty one, and begin noting down.
> "Maybe we could make those?" Suzaku considers. "Shoes with wheels sounds fun for going fast on ground. And they still fly at some point?" She walks over to Little Bird.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #278 on: November 01, 2022, 09:22:34 AM »
Aya:

> Pout towards Yatsuhashi.
> "Aww. And I was so looking forward to you two, too...would you, please?"
> Give Larva a wind order to try locating Piece's body with her hands and having some date-style 'fun' with her within our chest.
> Give Utsuho a wind order to climb back into our chest and dunk herself all the way in.

Larva:

> Mmm...if there's going to be downtime, we should try resume our date. And we even have a private room for it now!
> Feel around within our noble steed for Piece's chest. If we find it, gently grab onto it, dunk ourselves fully into our noble steed's body, and explore Piece's body with our hands.

Aya:

> "Oh, and deciding on a private bedroom sounds like quite a good idea, actually. Ladies Yakumo and Nagae? Would you do me the honor of joining me?"

---

Ami:

> "It does, doesn't it? We could glide all over the place with them. I bet the kappa could do something like that. Though, in your case, we'd have to install wheels directly onto your feet."
> Once we're done writing that note, have another look at the window. Can we figure out how it opens? If so, try opening it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 10:18:07 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #279 on: November 01, 2022, 04:02:11 PM »
Aya:

> Pout towards Yatsuhashi.
> "Aww. And I was so looking forward to you two, too...would you, please?"
> Give Larva a wind order to try locating Piece's body with her hands and having some date-style 'fun' with her within our chest.
> Give Utsuho a wind order to climb back into our chest and dunk herself all the way in.

Larva:

> Mmm...if there's going to be downtime, we should try resume our date. And we even have a private room for it now!
> Feel around within our noble steed for Piece's chest. If we find it, gently grab onto it, dunk ourselves fully into our noble steed's body, and explore Piece's body with our hands.

Aya:

> "Oh, and deciding on a private bedroom sounds like quite a good idea, actually. Ladies Yakumo and Nagae? Would you do me the honor of joining me?"

---

Ami:

> "It does, doesn't it? We could glide all over the place with them. I bet the kappa could do something like that. Though, in your case, we'd have to install wheels directly onto your feet."
> Once we're done writing that note, have another look at the window. Can we figure out how it opens? If so, try opening it.
Aya:

> You're not sure if she knows what dates do for fun, given she took hers to sleep in you.
> Okuu has already rejoined.
> Yatsuhashi simply shakes her head, still looking the other way.

Eternity:

> You head in, but don't feel anything. Well, maybe you can still get by blind like this.

Aya:

> "I've been thinking about a plan, actually. If I can pull Yukari away." Raiko speaks up. You do recall her putting her mind towards something a bit ago.
> "What could it be? A way out?"
> "It could very well be."

Ami:

> "Oh... I think I'd be fine with shoes if they're like these."
> It looks like you just push this...
> Huh. It's not cold out here. Still feels really different than Gensokyo.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #280 on: November 01, 2022, 04:05:50 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, if there's actual important work to be done, then yes, that absolutely takes priority over my silly shenanigans. Can I drag Lady Nagae off with me, or do you need one or both of us as well?"
> Is our chest large enough that Iku could sit on it again? If so, and if Raiko doesn't need either of us, give her a wind order to sit on it with her legs dangling into it like before.

Larva:

> We found Piece before! We can find her again! Search around with both our hands and our life force senses.

---

Ami:

> "Hm. Feels a little weird out there. Not bad, just really different from what I'm used to."
> Could we reach out into the space outside the house, or is there a screen or something similar in the way?
> If there is nothing blocking our path, could we possibly crawl out of this window?
> Take a moment to try hovering a couple of inches off the ground, just to make sure we still can.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 04:29:15 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #281 on: November 01, 2022, 04:38:49 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, if there's actual important work to be done, then yes, that absolutely takes priority over my silly shenanigans. Can I drag Lady Nagae off with me, or do you need one or both of us as well?"
> Is our chest large enough that Iku could sit on it again? If so, and if Raiko doesn't need either of us, give her a wind order to sit on it with her legs dangling into it like before.

Larva:

> We found Piece before! We can find her again! Search around with both our hands and our life force senses.

---

Ami:

> "Hm. Feels a little weird out there. Not bad, just really different from what I'm used to."
> Could we reach out into the space outside the house, or is there a screen or something similar in the way?
> If there is nothing blocking our path, could we possibly crawl out of this window?
> Take a moment to try hovering a couple of inches off the ground, just to make sure we still can.
Aya:

> "You're free to." Raiko says. "I mean, if she wants."
> "This is Shinmyoumaru's place, you know." Seija comments. "I doubt she'll be happy hearing you have plans for and wanting a private bedroom of your own."
> "Oh right. Doesn't help you were insistent on coming in last time when we said no strong individuals." Raiko considers.
> "It's just a room. Maybe she actually plans on taking things easy?" Shinmyoumaru speaks up, with seija now.
> "I doubt it. Didn't you hear her offer to the Tsukumo sisters?"
> "Oh. Right."

Ami:

> You seem able to. You can jump out as well.
> You test your flight inside. Your wings feel weird. They're not working the way you want them to, but you can still fly... a bit.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #282 on: November 01, 2022, 04:46:45 PM »
Aya:

> What did Iku end up doing, if anything?
> Shrug.
> "I'll head up top to the foundation if you want. Doesn't bother me. Believe me, I actively don't want to be here at all, and would leave entirely if I could. With no disrespect intended, of course."

Ami:

> "What makes you not wear shoes, anyway? Just don't like the feel?"
> Write note: "Environment outside not bad, but very different."
> Can we see any humans outside?
> If not...climb out the window and float to the ground below.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 05:22:38 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #283 on: November 02, 2022, 05:31:21 PM »
Aya:

> What did Iku end up doing, if anything?
> Shrug.
> "I'll head up top to the foundation if you want. Doesn't bother me. Believe me, I actively don't want to be here at all, and would leave entirely if I could. With no disrespect intended, of course."

Ami:

> "What makes you not wear shoes, anyway? Just don't like the feel?"
> Write note: "Environment outside not bad, but very different."
> Can we see any humans outside?
> If not...climb out the window and float to the ground below.
Aya:

> She hasn't acted.
> "Don't try to sneak the castle in you or something. Even if we're... somewhere else, we're still in the air. I don't think you can carry that much weight on your wings." Seija warns.
> Yukari and raiko seemed to be heading off.

Ami:

> "It helps me move around."
> Yes, but they're far. You don't think any would notice you if you floated down. Unless they were looking this way.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #284 on: November 02, 2022, 05:37:04 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, you needn't worry about that. Even setting aside that I wouldn't do it without permission, I'm fully aware you'd notice any attempts. ...That does make one wonder if we could simply smash through the barrier that way, though."
> Look to Iku.
> "Do you want to come with me, Lady Nagae? Or do you have other things you wish to do?"

Ami:

> Let's go for the gusto, then. Climb out the window and float to the ground below.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 06:13:14 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #285 on: November 04, 2022, 12:56:31 AM »
Aya:

> "Oh, you needn't worry about that. Even setting aside that I wouldn't do it without permission, I'm fully aware you'd notice any attempts. ...That does make one wonder if we could simply smash through the barrier that way, though."
> Look to Iku.
> "Do you want to come with me, Lady Nagae? Or do you have other things you wish to do?"

Ami:

> Let's go for the gusto, then. Climb out the window and float to the ground below.
Aya:

> "I don't think anyone needs me around for anything. I've not much complaints with that at least. They're keeping busy in their own ways, surely." Iku responds, approaching.
> "You think just having something big enough will break the barrier?" Seija questions. "Sure the thing you're trying to use won't just break off where it's too big to fit first?"

Ami:

> You climb up and float down...

> You stumble on the ground. Did you trip?
> Nothing looks familiar around here, no matter how hard you look. What's more, there's a tingling on your back, and it's a bit breezy, too.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #286 on: November 04, 2022, 12:59:11 AM »
Aya:

> Chuckle a bit.
> "Relax, I don't seriously think it would be that simple. And even if we did try, I'm sure it would hurt like hell."
> Scoop Iku up in our standard carry, with hands placed in their standard locations.

Ami:

> Uh
>
> Look up. Do we see the window we came out of?
> Try feeling our back, to she what might be tingling.
> Do we normally have wings? If so, are they still there?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #287 on: November 04, 2022, 01:08:40 AM »
Aya:

> Chuckle a bit.
> "Relax, I don't seriously think it would be that simple. And even if we did try, I'm sure it would hurt like hell."
> Scoop Iku up in our standard carry, with hands placed in their standard locations.

Ami:

> Uh
>
> Look up. Do we see the window we came out of?
> Try feeling our back, to she what might be tingling.
> Do we normally have wings? If so, are they still there?
Aya:

> You scoop Iku up without aversion.

Ami:

> There's a window, but you couldn't have come out of it. That's not even your home.
> You... do have wings. Maybe always did? That feels right. 
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #288 on: November 04, 2022, 01:10:46 AM »
Aya:

> "Anyway, yeah, heading up to the foundation. Let me know if you need me for anything."
> Take flight and head toward the outside, giving Iku squeezes along the way.

Ami:

> Where is our home, then?
> What do we have in our possession? Any information about where we might be?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #289 on: November 04, 2022, 01:18:32 AM »
Aya:

> "Anyway, yeah, heading up to the foundation. Let me know if you need me for anything."
> Take flight and head toward the outside, giving Iku squeezes along the way.

Ami:

> Where is our home, then?
> What do we have in our possession? Any information about where we might be?
Aya:

> You start back outside once again.

Ami:

> You don't think you have one.
> You check your person. Well, at least there's a note. Aya, who should be your...not boss, but... no, you think she is. But there's likely a higher one.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #290 on: November 04, 2022, 01:20:50 AM »
Aya:

> Do we feel any movement within us?
> Make our ultimate goal a nice spot on the foundation at the "top" of the castle.
> "So, Lady Nagae...what do you make of all this?"
> Squeeze her chest.
> Shift our other hand under her undergarments.

Ami:

> Don't have a home, huh...maybe we live with Miss Aya?
> Do we have a notebook?
> Do we know who we are?
> Do we know what we are?
> Read Miss Aya's note. Maybe it has some information we can use?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 01:51:49 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #291 on: November 04, 2022, 10:44:41 AM »
Aya:

> Do we feel any movement within us?
> Make our ultimate goal a nice spot on the foundation at the "top" of the castle.
> "So, Lady Nagae...what do you make of all this?"
> Squeeze her chest.
> Shift our other hand under her undergarments.

Ami:

> Don't have a home, huh...maybe we live with Miss Aya?
> Do we have a notebook?
> Do we know who we are?
> Do we know what we are?
> Read Miss Aya's note. Maybe it has some information we can use?
Aya:

> No. There was a bit earlier, like someone looking for something, but you guess they gave up or such.
> You question Iku , while she returns the gesture.
> "What do you? I'm sure you have more to say given you've been more involved, no? I've only noticed a problem in heaven before coming down here. Well, that and my own problems with the dragon palace, but none of those particular things seem to worry me anymore. Though, Eldest Daughter was starting to worry, I feel, so it's good it happened earlier rather than later. I wonder if she realized and left me in your care when she left, or if it's still weighing on her mind now."

Ami:

> So your boss and your benefactor...
> Yes.
> Yes. Well, name.
> You don't seem completely human. Maybe an angel? No, wouldn't that have a halo, or more beautiful wings? Maybe you're a Youkai.
> But both of those don't really exist. But the wings on your back feel real. Are you some kind of mutant? Or a creator of such?
> You read the note...
> Okay... outside world means you are likely a mutant or test subject, at least, not fully human anymore. Maybe you were mixed with a bird?
> Okay, access to your boss's body. Uh, maybe you and these two other mentioned ones are closer with Aya than you thought. One's Suzaku, which seems familiar enough. You don't know about any of these other names though.
> Seems you're looking for information on someone's daughter? Maybe you're part of a criminal organization. Well, having wings and being in some otherworldly business that woulf make you refer to the rest of the world as the Outside World sounds shady enough. Maybe it's someplace underground.
> Now that you think about them, the wings, while feeling natural, feel... weird. Maybe a bit stiff? You're not sure if they're broken or if you haven't had them for long. Or maybe the bird part of you is dying?
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #292 on: November 04, 2022, 10:53:43 AM »
Aya:

> "Right...enjoyable as your company has been, I didn't mean to take you away from her."
> Squeeze.

Ami:

> Hmm, that wouldn't be good, to have our bird self die. If this is what we are, we should at least take pride in it. Hopefully we can fix that...
> While standing in place, look around for tracks, or bent grass, or anything else that suggests what direction we came here from.
> Try lightly flapping our wings, as well.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #293 on: November 04, 2022, 11:01:34 AM »
Aya:

> "Right...enjoyable as your company has been, I didn't mean to take you away from her."
> Squeeze.

Ami:

> Hmm, that wouldn't be good, to have our bird self die. If this is what we are, we should at least take pride in it. Hopefully we can fix that...
> While standing in place, look around for tracks, or bent grass, or anything else that suggests what direction we came here from.
> Try lightly flapping our wings, as well.
Aya:

> "It's not quite like that." Iku squishes back.

Ami:

> It looks like you tripped, but there's not much place for you to have come out from. Perhaps from the window above? Then again, these shoes are hard to even just stand in.
> Though, intruding on someone if you didn't come from it would make this situation much worse...
> You try. It's difficult, something you're not used to, but at least you know how.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #294 on: November 04, 2022, 11:03:47 AM »
Aya:

> "Mmm. Well, still."
> Squeeze.
> Gently stroke a finger along there.

Ami:

> Well, there's one easy to find out...
> Try flying ourselves up to the window and peeking inside.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #295 on: November 04, 2022, 11:21:37 AM »
Aya:

> "Mmm. Well, still."
> Squeeze.
> Gently stroke a finger along there.

Ami:

> Well, there's one easy to find out...
> Try flying ourselves up to the window and peeking inside.
Aya:

> "I guess I'll have to wait on your thoughts about all of this." Iku returns the gesture, without as much restraint as your own.

Ami:

> You try, and manage to fly up to the window.
> There's... someone in here. Another bird winged person, at least. Though they're on a chair and messing with... you're not sure what that is? There's tapping and clicking. A machine of sorts?
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #296 on: November 04, 2022, 11:24:24 AM »
Aya:

> Flinch a bit.
> "I...don't really know. Whatever power enacted this seems way over even my head, honestly. I've been feeling pretty lost this whole time, and I don't think I've done a great job of hiding that fact..."
> Squeeze and stroke.

Ami:

> Oh good, a fellow mutant!
> Give the person a small wave.
> "Um, pardon me? Hello?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #297 on: November 04, 2022, 11:27:43 AM »
Aya:

> Flinch a bit.
> "I...don't really know. Whatever power enacted this seems way over even my head, honestly. I've been feeling pretty lost this whole time, and I don't think I've done a great job of hiding that fact..."
> Squeeze and stroke.

Ami:

> Oh good, a fellow mutant!
> Give the person a small wave.
> "Um, pardon me? Hello?"
Aya:

> "Well, its fine to be lost. As long as you keep going, right? No use getting stuck and giving up." Iku replies.

Ami:

> "Huh? You're back already?"
> Okay, good. This seems like the right thing. Though you don't know if this is Suzaku or the third person. Doesn't seem like a Suzaku, but you could be wrong.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #298 on: November 04, 2022, 11:31:45 AM »
Aya:

> "Indeed. I've placed my faith in my kids for a reason. Well, they're not actually my kids, but they kinda feel like it."
> Frown a bit.
> "I should probably stop thinking about them like that, given what Suzaku has done and what I hope Ami will eventually come around to."
> Squeeze and stroke, both with slightly more energy.

Ami:

> "'Back'? Oh, wait, is this where I came from? That's good to know."
> Look around the room curiously.
> "Um, does that mean I can come in?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #299 on: November 04, 2022, 11:33:58 AM »
Aya:

> "Indeed. I've placed my faith in my kids for a reason. Well, they're not actually my kids, but they kinda feel like it."
> Frown a bit.
> "I should probably stop thinking about them like that, given what Suzaku has done and what I hope Ami will eventually come around to."
> Squeeze and stroke, both with slightly more energy.

Ami:

> "'Back'? Oh, wait, is this where I came from? That's good to know."
> Look around the room curiously.
> "Um, does that mean I can come in?"
Aya:

> "Don't you think of them as subordinates? Or partners at least?"

Ami:

> "Yeah. I thought you went out to investigate like su...uh Suzy? Whatever her name was, did."
>_