Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 149983 times)

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #300 on: November 04, 2022, 11:42:32 AM »
Aya:

> "In the most technical of senses, Suzaku and Ami are my subordinates. Possibly government-mandated; Lord Tenma implied certain things but didn't say anything directly. Tokiko's just a fellow bird I picked up along the way, albeit one who appears to be ready and willing to listen to whatever I say despite having an obvious independent streak. But in a more practical sense, I just want to hug and cuddle and squeeze them all like stuffed animals all the time they're all just so cute~"
> Squeeze and stroke.
> "Why, there was the one time earlier today where Suzaku and Ami got their souls switched so they were in each other's bodies, and we pulled Suzaku's soul out of Ami's body and put it in mine, and all she wanted to do was play with my chest. She nearly exorcised herself because of it!"
> "...Though, speaking of subordinates, what do you mean that you don't worry about your problems with the Dragon Palace anymore? Isn't the Dragon Palace, like, your entire thing?"

Ami:

> "Suzaku, I think. That's what the note said, and that sounds about right. Which way did she go?"
> Enter into the room, since we weren't told we couldn't.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 02:41:09 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #301 on: November 04, 2022, 09:15:20 PM »
Aya:

> "In the most technical of senses, Suzaku and Ami are my subordinates. Possibly government-mandated; Lord Tenma implied certain things but didn't say anything directly. Tokiko's just a fellow bird I picked up along the way, albeit one who appears to be ready and willing to listen to whatever I say despite having an obvious independent streak. But in a more practical sense, I just want to hug and cuddle and squeeze them all like stuffed animals all the time they're all just so cute~"
> Squeeze and stroke.
> "Why, there was the one time earlier today where Suzaku and Ami got their souls switched so they were in each other's bodies, and we pulled Suzaku's soul out of Ami's body and put it in mine, and all she wanted to do was play with my chest. She nearly exorcised herself because of it!"
> "...Though, speaking of subordinates, what do you mean that you don't worry about your problems with the Dragon Palace anymore? Isn't the Dragon Palace, like, your entire thing?"

Ami:

> "Suzaku, I think. That's what the note said, and that sounds about right. Which way did she go?"
> Enter into the room, since we weren't told we couldn't.
Aya:

> "That sounds like a close call. Not a wake up call for you, though?"

Ami:

> You climb in.
> "She flew outside a bit ago."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #302 on: November 04, 2022, 09:18:03 PM »
Aya:

> Raise an eyebrow.
> "It worked out on the end, don't worry. And again, what do you mean about not worrying about your problems with the Dragon Palace anymore?"

Ami:

> Look around for other open windows.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #303 on: November 08, 2022, 10:12:34 PM »
Aya:

> Raise an eyebrow.
> "It worked out on the end, don't worry. And again, what do you mean about not worrying about your problems with the Dragon Palace anymore?"

Ami:

> Look around for other open windows.
Aya:

> "I suppose you're right. May have been a close call, but it did work out, and nothing else bad happened, did it? In the same way, I've been having issues figuring out... details, about the dragon palace. Like whether it's on the moon, or underwater, but I'd get lost in thought. Maybe it has to do with the people appearing in heaven. Given my state now, I'm to believe I'm fine and no longer troubled by it."

Ami:

> There's just the one you came through.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #304 on: November 08, 2022, 10:19:34 PM »
Aya:

> Look concerned.
> "But you do at least still hold primary loyalty to Heaven and the palace, yes? This might sound really weird, but you don't, like, now think of yourself first and foremost as some sort of pleasure slave dedicated to me, right?"

Ami:

> Frown a bit.
> "Weird. I didn't see her..."
> Look over our current companion, then all around the room.
> "...This might just be me losing my mind, but...do things just...kind of feel strange to you? Since we appear to be fellow bird-type mutant humans, I was just wondering if you might share the weirdness I've been feeling."

Megumu:

> What's up with us, if we're even allowed to know?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 05:29:55 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #305 on: November 15, 2022, 05:05:29 AM »
Aya:

> Look concerned.
> "But you do at least still hold primary loyalty to Heaven and the palace, yes? This might sound really weird, but you don't, like, now think of yourself first and foremost as some sort of pleasure slave dedicated to me, right?"

Ami:

> Frown a bit.
> "Weird. I didn't see her..."
> Look over our current companion, then all around the room.
> "...This might just be me losing my mind, but...do things just...kind of feel strange to you? Since we appear to be fellow bird-type mutant humans, I was just wondering if you might share the weirdness I've been feeling."

Megumu:

> What's up with us, if we're even allowed to know?
Aya:

> "Hm..." Iku takes some time to think. "I can't say I feel like I've got any duties to follow or anything. Be them Heaven's or yours. It simply feels as if I should go with whatever is going on at a given moment."

Ami:

> "Mutants. That's a weird way to say it. We're youkai. I guess you two are easier known as crow tengu. And I guess that means you must've missed her when she flew out." She answers. "Staying in here hasn't felt more weird than thinking about leaving through the door or window. But seeing as you didn't uh, explode or anything, I guess it's safe enough?"

Megumu:

> It's weird to say. Hell has frozen over.
> Well, you being conscious means it hasn't entirely. Or rather, something was done.
> Apparently, there's been fairies going around trying to warm up everyone, but they're doing a poor job of it. Even with some Oni's help they can't get much people to stay warm. You feel like you might freeze over again.
> You've had some Tengu seek out the cause, but the nearest exit from the underground is blocked by a bunch of ice. You don't think any of you can keep warm enough to get to any other place either.
> The fairies seem to be much less affected, and never even freeze as far as you've observed. Why they keep trying to warm up the non fairies is a mystery at the moment as well.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #306 on: November 15, 2022, 11:22:17 AM »
Aya:

> "...I see. That's...a little worrying, not gonna lie, but better than blind loyalty to me, at least."
> If we've our destination, set Iku down on her own two feet. Then give her a wind order to remove all of her clothes, just to see if she will.

Ami:

> Look a little surprised.
> "Youkai? Those don't actually exist, do they?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2022, 06:23:03 PM »
Aya:

> "...I see. That's...a little worrying, not gonna lie, but better than blind loyalty to me, at least."
> If we've our destination, set Iku down on her own two feet. Then give her a wind order to remove all of her clothes, just to see if she will.

Ami:

> Look a little surprised.
> "Youkai? Those don't actually exist, do they?"
Aya:

> You have.
> Iku doesn't seem to follow the order.

Ami:

> "We're living proof. Of course they do. I read there's some that are still in the outside world occasionally, too. But... I don't know enough to say if this is it or not. I mean, it has computers too, I guess. Maybe I shouldn't be messing with this since Rinnosuke didnt want me messing with his."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #308 on: November 16, 2022, 06:25:24 PM »
Aya:

> Have a seat on the ground, legs out. Once we are seated, give Iku a wind-order to do the same.
> "Whatever's going on at the moment is a whole load of nothing for us, unfortunately. Unless you can see things I can't."

Ami:

> "What's a computer? ...Wait, before that, are you saying we're youkai?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #309 on: November 16, 2022, 06:34:04 PM »
Aya:

> Have a seat on the ground, legs out. Once we are seated, give Iku a wind-order to do the same.
> "Whatever's going on at the moment is a whole load of nothing for us, unfortunately. Unless you can see things I can't."

Ami:

> "What's a computer? ...Wait, before that, are you saying we're youkai?"
Aya:

> You sit down.
> "Hm... can't say I do. Well, I guess I can see Tenshi didn't want to waste any time, but it was quite impatient of her. No, that's just normal. Perhaps I should've been wary of such. I doubt she'll come back for us."
> There's a slight cold breeze of fresh air. Fresh like when you noticed Tenshi's escape. Did she actually come back?

Ami:

> "We both look the part. You've got the whole tengu thing, right? Flight. Extreme speed. Controlling wind. That's not just exclusive to Aya, is it?"
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #310 on: November 16, 2022, 06:38:55 PM »
Aya:

> Look suddenly extremely alert and get up as quick as we can.
> "Maybe not!"
> Scoop up Iku in the typical carry with the typical hand placement, and make a beeline for where we feel the breeze coming from!

Ami:

> "A tengu? Aya...Miss Aya's my boss, right? Sort of? That's what this note says..."
> Hold our head and look dazed.
> "Something...something's not right with me, I think. How...how did I get here? Who am I to you?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #311 on: November 16, 2022, 07:34:12 PM »
Aya:

> Look suddenly extremely alert and get up as quick as we can.
> "Maybe not!"
> Scoop up Iku in the typical carry with the typical hand placement, and make a beeline for where we feel the breeze coming from!

Ami:

> "A tengu? Aya...Miss Aya's my boss, right? Sort of? That's what this note says..."
> Hold our head and look dazed.
> "Something...something's not right with me, I think. How...how did I get here? Who am I to you?"
Aya:

> "Oh?" Iku questions as you dart away with her in tow.
> You're not gonna be late this time. Even though it seems further, you should-
> It's big! You're early!
> Though Tenshi's nowhere around. And... the hole has Yukari's ribbons on its sides.
> Glancing at the rest of the scene, you can see Yukari is present, alongside the dancer duo (currently doing their thing), Raiko, and the Tsukumo sisters.
> "I don't think we can last out there in that cold!" Yatsuhashi speaks.
> "Well think of something and try again later, then." Raiko responds.

Ami:

> The bird stares for a bit, then glances out the window.
> "Uh... if you're not joking, this is bad news for Suzaku... youre acting like you forgot everything. We havent even been here for long."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #312 on: November 16, 2022, 07:39:58 PM »
Aya:

> "Whoa, you got through?!"
> Look around real quickly amongst everyone present.
> "...I'm heading out there. Anything anyone here needs me to do for them?"

Ami:

> "I...did I forget things? I must have, if you say I'm a tengu, and that we haven't been here for long..."
> Frown.
> "...I had no idea where I came from when I fell onto the ground out there. Did I fall out of this window and hit my head, maybe? You're right, though, we need to find Suzaku, just in case that's not what happened to me."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #313 on: November 16, 2022, 08:00:05 PM »
Aya:

> "Whoa, you got through?!"
> Look around real quickly amongst everyone present.
> "...I'm heading out there. Anything anyone here needs me to do for them?"

Ami:

> "I...did I forget things? I must have, if you say I'm a tengu, and that we haven't been here for long..."
> Frown.
> "...I had no idea where I came from when I fell onto the ground out there. Did I fall out of this window and hit my head, maybe? You're right, though, we need to find Suzaku, just in case that's not what happened to me."
Aya:

> "Let me borrow the thunder girl for a bit." Raiko says. "She was going to oppose me, but didn't seem like she was going to try much, either."
> "Just take your picks of Aya's crew a bit faster. I couldn't do this in the first place, so having a bit of a boost only barely makes it possible." Yukari complains. "I'd love to have made a proper gap, but just a passage immediately out of here is what we have."
> "Then leave anyone else you don't need to bring along." Raiko waves her hand. "You've had time to know them more than we have. We might manage an easier way."

Ami:

> "She could be long gone by now. Uh, okay. To recap... we came from gensokyo, which is a land of fantasy, and found this place by going through the room there." She points. "But we don't seem to have a way back. Suzaku came through last, and with a note, which I guess she gave to you so she can read the shoe wheel book with me a while before she went out after you did."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #314 on: November 16, 2022, 08:03:45 PM »
Aya:

> Wink at Raiko with a grin.
> "That's thunder lady to those of us who aren't so enlightened."
> Set Iku down upright midair under the assumption that she'll catch herself.
> Then retrieve Utsuho.
> "Hey, Nuke Bird. I'm gonna drop you off here where it's safe and plunge back into the cold for a bit, okay?"
> Set Utsuho down upright under the assumption that she'll catch herself.

Ami:

> "Ah, gods...mmm. How long was I gone, then?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #315 on: November 16, 2022, 08:30:57 PM »
Aya:

> Wink at Raiko with a grin.
> "That's thunder lady to those of us who aren't so enlightened."
> Set Iku down upright midair under the assumption that she'll catch herself.
> Then retrieve Utsuho.
> "Hey, Nuke Bird. I'm gonna drop you off here where it's safe and plunge back into the cold for a bit, okay?"
> Set Utsuho down upright under the assumption that she'll catch herself.

Ami:

> "Ah, gods...mmm. How long was I gone, then?"
Aya:

> You set Iku down, and she floats towards the group.
> "I dunno, certainly seems like she can't make as thunderous a performance as I can." Raiko says.
> You deposit Okuu as well.
> "I'm sorry I couldn't heat you up more." She says as she floats to the rest.

Ami:

> "Just a couple of minutes."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #316 on: November 16, 2022, 08:37:04 PM »
Aya:

> To Utsuho: "Don't worry about it. There was way more to that cold than we could have expected."
> To Raiko: "There's more to a lady than her element of choice~"
> To Yukari: "Is it possible for me to find Momi while I'm out there?"
> To all, after Yukari responds: "Catch you all later, then. I'll try to knock if I see someone, or something."
> Pull Larva's head, shoulders, and arms out.
> "We got a new lease on life, kiddo. Let's make the most of it."

Larva:

> "Huh?!?"

Aya:

> Zip on through the hole, heading toward the tengu village, with Lord Tenma, Momi, and Hata our highest priorities.

---

Ami:

> "Okay, that's not too bad. I'll go look for her, then. You stay here; I don't know the full scope of what's going on here, but if Suzaku and I have lost our memories, I don't think the three of us can afford the same happening to you."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #317 on: November 17, 2022, 04:44:41 PM »
Aya:

> To Utsuho: "Don't worry about it. There was way more to that cold than we could have expected."
> To Raiko: "There's more to a lady than her element of choice~"
> To Yukari: "Is it possible for me to find Momi while I'm out there?"
> To all, after Yukari responds: "Catch you all later, then. I'll try to knock if I see someone, or something."
> Pull Larva's head, shoulders, and arms out.
> "We got a new lease on life, kiddo. Let's make the most of it."

Larva:

> "Huh?!?"

Aya:

> Zip on through the hole, heading toward the tengu village, with Lord Tenma, Momi, and Hata our highest priorities.

---

Ami:

> "Okay, that's not too bad. I'll go look for her, then. You stay here; I don't know the full scope of what's going on here, but if Suzaku and I have lost our memories, I don't think the three of us can afford the same happening to you."
Aya:

> "Depends on if she went anywhere when this cold started."
> You say your farewells and depart before you miss your chance.
> It's still freezing cold, but you see youkai mountain below you. The Shining Needle Castle is gone from the sky, aside from that hole you came through.
> Strangely, the rest of Gensokyo is also gone. It's like the mountain is the only thing left. You don't see an end to the lands at the foot of the mountain.

Ami:

> "Uh, alright. If you're sure. Good luck..."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #318 on: November 17, 2022, 04:54:28 PM »
Aya:

> Aim for the mountain with all due haste. Hopefully the tengu village still exists, at least...
> "How's your date going, by the way? Hope I didn't interrupt anything."

Larva:

> Resume keeping our steed from freezing.
> Frown.
> "I couldn't find her in there."

Aya:

> "Well, that's not good."
> Gently retrieve Piece's head, shoudlers, and arms, to see if she's still asleep.

---

Ami:

> "I mean...I'm not 100% sure, honestly. Part of me is worried I'll forget we even had this conversation as soon as I leave again. Maybe-wait, I think I might have an idea."
> Whip out the notebook and writing implement we have, and write a note to ourselves:
> "To Ami Fujimaru:
>
> If you have no idea where or what you are, it's because something made you lose your memories. You're a tengu youkai from a land of fantasy, and you're looking for fellow tengu youkai Suzaku, who probably also lost her memories. The bird girl in blue and white is a recent ally of yours and can be trusted. Return to *(description of exterior of current house/base of operations goes here)* if needed; the bird girl in blue and white is there, as is the one-way passage that brought you here.
>
> - From yourself, Ami Fujimaru"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #319 on: November 17, 2022, 07:12:27 PM »
Aya:

> Aim for the mountain with all due haste. Hopefully the tengu village still exists, at least...
> "How's your date going, by the way? Hope I didn't interrupt anything."

Larva:

> Resume keeping our steed from freezing.
> Frown.
> "I couldn't find her in there."

Aya:

> "Well, that's not good."
> Gently retrieve Piece's head, shoudlers, and arms, to see if she's still asleep.

---

Ami:

> "I mean...I'm not 100% sure, honestly. Part of me is worried I'll forget we even had this conversation as soon as I leave again. Maybe-wait, I think I might have an idea."
> Whip out the notebook and writing implement we have, and write a note to ourselves:
> "To Ami Fujimaru:
>
> If you have no idea where or what you are, it's because something made you lose your memories. You're a tengu youkai from a land of fantasy, and you're looking for fellow tengu youkai Suzaku, who probably also lost her memories. The bird girl in blue and white is a recent ally of yours and can be trusted. Return to *(description of exterior of current house/base of operations goes here)* if needed; the bird girl in blue and white is there, as is the one-way passage that brought you here.
>
> - From yourself, Ami Fujimaru"

Aya:

> You head for the village, and pull out Piece a bit.
> "Whys it so cold again all of a sudden..." Clownpiece seems annoyed.

Ami:

> You note...
> "Hope that doesn’t get in someone else's hands..." your comrade leans over to see.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #320 on: November 17, 2022, 07:14:19 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, you're awake. It's cold again because we got out of our cage."

Larva:

> "Hi Piece!"

---

Ami:

> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...I guess the best I can do is pocket it and hope my future self thinks to check..."
> Rip the note out and pocket it.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #321 on: November 20, 2022, 11:54:02 PM »
Aya:

> "Oh, you're awake. It's cold again because we got out of our cage."

Larva:

> "Hi Piece!"

---

Ami:

> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "...I guess the best I can do is pocket it and hope my future self thinks to check..."
> Rip the note out and pocket it.
Aya:

> "Hey Larva. Did you solve everything?"
> The village seems included on the mountain at least...

Ami:

> You separate the note from the book, storing the former.
>_
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #322 on: November 21, 2022, 12:01:25 AM »
Larva:

> Frown sadly a bit.
> "Nope. If anything, things got worse. We were at that castle with the reverse lady and her tsukukogami kids, and a barrier trapped us inside! The gap lady was only barely able to open it with help from the door lady's dancers."

Aya:

> Head toward Tenma's pad. If we see Momi, Hata, Boss, or Tenma themselves along the way, though, divert towards them.

---

Ami:

> "Okay, hopefully, future me thinks to check there."
> Head back to the window.
> "Stay safe, friend."
> Fly through the window and up onto the roof. Look around the area for another winged woman.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #323 on: November 25, 2022, 05:09:18 AM »
Larva:

> Frown sadly a bit.
> "Nope. If anything, things got worse. We were at that castle with the reverse lady and her tsukukogami kids, and a barrier trapped us inside! The gap lady was only barely able to open it with help from the door lady's dancers."

Aya:

> Head toward Tenma's pad. If we see Momi, Hata, Boss, or Tenma themselves along the way, though, divert towards them.

---

Ami:

> "Okay, hopefully, future me thinks to check there."
> Head back to the window.
> "Stay safe, friend."
> Fly through the window and up onto the roof. Look around the area for another winged woman.
Aya:

> You continue, but no one's around... not even frozen tengu?

Ami:

> "It's Tokiko. And you stay safe too."
> You depart, flying and getting atop the building.
> There's birds... but you don't see a bird girl in the sky.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #324 on: November 25, 2022, 05:11:45 AM »
Aya:

> Curious...
> Once we reach Tenma's pad, begin searching around for anyone.
> "Hey, Larva? Do you feel anyone around here?"

Larva:

> Check for life forces. Is anyone present other than the three of us?

---

Ami:

> Do we remember the conversation we just had with Tokiko?
> Do we see any winged girls/women on what ground we can see?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #325 on: November 25, 2022, 05:21:14 AM »
Aya:

> Curious...
> Once we reach Tenma's pad, begin searching around for anyone.
> "Hey, Larva? Do you feel anyone around here?"

Larva:

> Check for life forces. Is anyone present other than the three of us?

---

Ami:

> Do we remember the conversation we just had with Tokiko?
> Do we see any winged girls/women on what ground we can see?
Aya:

> You look around as Larva presumably checks, too.
> Nobody around...

Eternity:

> You don't feel anyone else around in this area.

Ami:

> You do.
> Not many people out on the ground, but none of them seem to have wings... nor clothes like yours either.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #326 on: November 25, 2022, 05:23:23 AM »
Larva:

> Shake our head.
> "Nothin'."

Aya:

> Frown.
> Hurry through Tenma's residence, looking for any clues as to where they might have gone.

---

Ami:

> Sigh.
> Head back to the window we came out of, and float back down to the ground. Then search for any tracks in the ground other than ours.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #327 on: November 25, 2022, 05:41:20 AM »
Larva:

> Shake our head.
> "Nothin'."

Aya:

> Frown.
> Hurry through Tenma's residence, looking for any clues as to where they might have gone.

---

Ami:

> Sigh.
> Head back to the window we came out of, and float back down to the ground. Then search for any tracks in the ground other than ours.
Aya:

> You continue through the frozen structures, not finding much that may be useful, like a note or report...

Ami:

> You make your way to the ground...
> Aside from your disturbance on the ground earlier, there are a few steps near the structure you're by. But they don't match your footwear, nor are they barefoot prints.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #328 on: November 25, 2022, 05:46:17 AM »
Aya:

> How do the winds feel?
> Frown deeper.
> Find Tenma's private quarters and check that place out for anything good, be it mission-critical or otherwise.

---

Ami:

> Better than nothing! Follow those prints.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #329 on: November 25, 2022, 06:25:41 AM »
Aya:

> How do the winds feel?
> Frown deeper.
> Find Tenma's private quarters and check that place out for anything good, be it mission-critical or otherwise.

---

Ami:

> Better than nothing! Follow those prints.
Aya:

> Cold. And still somewhat trapped like the castle. Though there's more open room out here.
> You make your way through... finally getting to a place you shouldn't be. Thankfully the cold isn't intense enough to freeze everything shut.
> There's some good things in here... fans. Blades. Probably not the best in the village, but not bad either. There's no loose papers about.
> You do actually find a report of sorts. Or maybe a note? One part seems to be considerations on having Hatate investigate possible sources for the cold, specifically instead of the cold itself. Another considers that you might get to it yourself anyways, then goes into how you might figure some way to make your wind much colder than the surroundings given your recent actions.
> The next seems to be relief over having less duties, but frustration over something still being broken, and having been unable to fix it yet, even with the time to try. There's insistence that Tenma wouldn't ask anyone for help. Or rather, couldn't.
> Following is a quick thought of it the wind priestess of the Moriya Shrine should be considered a god, but being captured harms that thought. There's a second thought with the fact that Tenma herself was caught, in a way, but that Tenma has a miracle worker in you anyways.
> It stops abruptly in wondering if you're frozen somewhere, or have a trick like the shrine. The cutoff is with you still owing. Owing the shrine something? Owing Tenma something?

> This... shouldn't be a diary. It'd need pages, and to be a book of sorts. Maybe she has one elsewhere if she does stuff like this. Or more pages elsewhere. You haven't dug through anything yet after all.

Ami:

> They don't lead far. It just seems like a few steps off of a path that leads to a door to the building you're at. Or maybe it's going away. There doesn't seem to be more to follow...
>_