Author Topic: The Improv RPG  (Read 8487 times)

Kirisame Cola

• The stardust flavored soda beverage that keeps Gensokyo coming back for more!
  • Tenshisad's the name, awful bits are my game
    • Twitter
    • Kirisame Cola
    • Steam
The Improv RPG
« on: September 04, 2022, 10:24:34 PM »
//don't really know how this works but I'm gonna give this a try, with the dumbest plot I could ever come up with. So just be warned before joining in, I have no plot planned at all This is going to be all improv story writing on my part.

>You wake up in a room, the room is extremely basic and has little to nothing of interest except a mirror and a black coffee table. On the table lies a Tenshi Fumo and a potted plant. Upon approaching the table, the fumo speaks to you
>"Hello!" It speaks "Take a bite of that plant there and you can go somewhere really cool!"

:W::H::A::T::S: :Y::O::U::R: :M::O::V::E::que:
Keep on writing!

OkuuFallout

• Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
    • 東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence - An in-progress Yukari fanfiction
Re: The Improv RPG
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 04:41:57 PM »
>"Hello! What kind of plant is this, and also where am I?"

>Grab the plant.

Kirisame Cola

• Twitter
    • Kirisame Cola
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 10:46:32 PM »
>"Honestly I wish I knew that myself, and that plant right there? It's just a tomato plant, I dunno how I got here myself."

>Upon closer inspection, the plant was in fact a tomato plant, as you had held it in your hand it had begun to grow at a substantial rate. the small plant reaching adulthood within mere moments

>"Wow... That's new..." The Tenshi fumo hand spoke as it stared curiously at the plant "Anyways... do you have any ideas on how to get outta here? I know you just sorta... well... spawned in but I know that brain of yours and your functioning limbs can come up with something to get us out!" The Tenshi fumo hopped forward a small bit.
Keep on writing!

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2022, 11:04:03 PM »
>"Were you always a doll?"

Kirisame Cola

• Twitter
    • Kirisame Cola
    • Steam
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 11:14:07 PM »
>"Yeah, although I don't really mind being this doll, It's fun" The Tenshi fumo had spoke yet again as it curiously watched a tomato sprout from the plant.
Keep on writing!

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 11:16:45 PM »
>Do we see any doors

Kirisame Cola

• Twitter
    • Kirisame Cola
    • Steam
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2022, 11:18:55 PM »
>Strangely, the room had zero doors at all not a single exit was in sight, or if there was an exit, it was hidden rather well.
Keep on writing!

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2022, 12:21:46 AM »
>Check the tomato plant for a tomato

Kirisame Cola

• Twitter
    • Kirisame Cola
    • Steam
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2022, 01:36:19 AM »
>The tomato plant had fruit? Veggie? Hanging from one of it's vines. The tomato was a nice nice red, it was perfectly red and ready for consumption.
Keep on writing!

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2022, 02:29:15 AM »
>Pick the tomato then pull some seeds from it.

>Put the seeds next to the wall and wait a minute
->Did a tomato plant start growing

Kirisame Cola

• Twitter
    • Kirisame Cola
    • Steam
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2022, 04:17:04 AM »
>As time had begun to slowly move onwards, the tomato seeds began to grow, their roots instead of reaching into the ground below as they should, had begun to run up the walls. causing the brittle drywall to crack.
Keep on writing!

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2022, 04:33:45 AM »
>"I might have found a way out."

Kirisame Cola

• Twitter
    • Kirisame Cola
    • Steam
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2022, 08:03:19 PM »
>"You did!?" The Tenshi Fumo had sat upwards before turning to the wall "You genius! I never would have thought of that!" The Fumo spoke as it hopped up and down with glee. "Can you take me with you?" The Tenshi Fumo had asked as it watched the wall slowly crumble away due to the strength in the roots.

>As the wall fully crumbled away, a stairway upwards was revealed, light pouring into the room as the exit was revealed.

>Do you take the Fumo with you?
Keep on writing!

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2022, 08:50:37 PM »
>Is it even a question? Of course we're taking Fumo Tenshi with us!

Kirisame Cola

• Twitter
    • Kirisame Cola
    • Steam
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2022, 08:53:21 PM »
>The Fumo had hopped up and down with glee before hopping up and onto your shoulder "Onward!" The Fumo had said as it looked towards the exit.
Keep on writing!

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2022, 11:31:24 PM »
//I forgot to ask. Are you aware of the 1000 reply limit on each thread? If there's more story to be told, I believe after the 1000 replies you could continue on a new thread, like the "Neo Gensokyo Quest" series.

>Before we leave, we need to confirm a few things. What do we look like? Do we have any memories prior to us waking up (in other words, do we have amnesia)?

>Quickly scan the room before we leave. Has anything changed?

Kirisame Cola

• Twitter
    • Kirisame Cola
    • Steam
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2022, 12:17:16 AM »
//I knew about it but I didn't know the specific limit, thanks for giving me the exact numbers. Also here gonna write gender alternatives for looks

>The room's mirror had twinkled, the glint of the mirror catching your eye right as you were about to leave. You approach the mirror and for the first time in a while you see something... familiar yet distant at the same time, that something, being you!

>You and your average height of 5'6, your orange eyes which stare back at you before looking down to your rather bizarre clothing choice, consisting of

//Choose your outfit (This was harder to come up with than I'm honestly willing to admit.)

> a. blue dress with black highlights running up and down the dress in elegant patterns. This made a rather satisfying-looking dress, along with black, knee-high socks and comfortable black shoes, this was your outfit.

> b. An empowering grey suit with a white undershirt and grey dress pants that had run down to the ankles, keeping the black socks you wore hidden between your pants and your grey dress shoes. This was your outfit.

>After addressing your outfit in the mirror you looked up to your very

//hair length will be up for you guys to decide.

> a. Light blue hair, the light color almost comparable to a silver color.

> b. Clean white hair which had shone against the light.

> After addressing your entire body once more, you looked back into your eyes, accepting your appearance.

Keep on writing!

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2022, 02:39:13 AM »
> a. blue dress with black highlights running up and down the dress in elegant patterns. This made a rather satisfying-looking dress, along with black, knee-high socks and comfortable black shoes, this was your outfit.

> a. Light blue hair, the light color almost comparable to a silver color.

Kirisame Cola

• Twitter
    • Kirisame Cola
    • Steam
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2022, 03:56:07 AM »
>After admiring yourself for a bit you looked around, noticing nothing else off about the room, the only way to go now was up to the exit.
Keep on writing!