Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1  (Read 44602 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2022, 06:35:25 PM »
Aya:

> Lightly toss the head in the air, to see if she can right herself and stay in the air under her own power. If it appears she can't, make sure to catch her on the way down.
> "That's...genuinely fascinating. Good for you. I honestly mean it."
> "Is there anyone else you can recommend I seek out for further information? Hakurei, Kirisame, Yakumo, Matara, anyone else we both know? I don't want to keep you from doing what you need to do as a living legend."

Sekihead:

> "Weh!"
> Try keeping ourself afloat in the air once we find ourselves there.
Seki
>"Good on you.  You should definitely do that on a Misty night."
Aya:

> You toss the head upwards. Though it tries, it seems like she only mitigates her fall slightly.
> "..." Cirno stares blankly. "I haven't actually thought to look for anyone else." She explains. "I've just been caught up by how Gensokyo changed. It's... different, outside of the Garden of the Sun."

Seki:

> "I'll think about it."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2022, 06:38:01 PM »
Aya:

> Does Cirno look older at all, by human standards? She certainly seems substantially more mature...
> Adopt a thoughtful look, one tinged with concern.
> "...Would you be willing to come with us? To see who else we can find and meet again? I'm beginning to think I'm going to need as much of a company of friends as I can get."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2022, 06:48:21 PM »
Aya:

> Does Cirno look older at all, by human standards? She certainly seems substantially more mature...
> Adopt a thoughtful look, one tinged with concern.
> "...Would you be willing to come with us? To see who else we can find and meet again? I'm beginning to think I'm going to need as much of a company of friends as I can get."
Aya:

> You were a bit distracted by the outfit. You swear there was something else different when you first noticed her, but now she looks mostly normal... Maybe a bit bigger. The clothing she wears seems just a tiny bit big on her.
> "Well, I've been stuck in just wandering instead of talking with people. And not many have called my name yet... So why not." She shrugs.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2022, 06:50:04 PM »
Aya:

> "I'd be glad to have you. Also, out of curiosity, are you capable of changing your appearance at will at all? I feel like there was something else different about you when you first approached, but it seems like it's not there anymore, whatever it was."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2022, 06:59:21 PM »
Aya:

> "I'd be glad to have you. Also, out of curiosity, are you capable of changing your appearance at will at all? I feel like there was something else different about you when you first approached, but it seems like it's not there anymore, whatever it was."
Aya:

> "Maybe." She says yet again. "I don't wanna show all my tricks off."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2022, 07:02:32 PM »
Aya:

> "Understandable."
> "...Say, feel free to say no to this, but speaking of tricks, would you be willing to help me test out a new one of mine? The head suggests I should check it, probably just to be sure it works as was advertised to me. Don't worry about why I can do this now, it's a long irrelevant story."
> Set the head on top of our chest (where it will presumably balance, being smaller than it), and then use both hands to stretch our mouth wide enough that Cirno could fit inside.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2022, 07:07:10 PM »
Seki
>How high can we float
->Do we feel any different?

>Do we remember life before the great barrier

>"Have you tried calling out other fairy names like Luna - something."
->Look morose at not having hands to snap

>"I said that because I lost body after the mooning."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2022, 07:09:42 PM »
Seki:

> How does our new 'seat' feel?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2022, 07:16:41 PM »
Aya:

> "Understandable."
> "...Say, feel free to say no to this, but speaking of tricks, would you be willing to help me test out a new one of mine? The head suggests I should check it, probably just to be sure it works as was advertised to me. Don't worry about why I can do this now, it's a long irrelevant story."
> Set the head on top of our chest (where it will presumably balance, being smaller than it), and then use both hands to stretch our mouth wide enough that Cirno could fit inside.
Seki
>How high can we float
->Do we feel any different?

>Do we remember life before the great barrier

>"Have you tried calling out other fairy names like Luna - something."
->Look morose at not having hands to snap

>"I said that because I lost body after the mooning."
Seki:

> How does our new 'seat' feel?
Aya:

> You set the head down between your chest.
> "I've had bad experiences with things trying to eat me before." Cirno frowns. "I hope you aren't offering such..."

Seki:

> You haven't tested yet. At least your neck energy thing seems to work.
> You don't feel any different.
> It feels soft. Comfortable.

> You do not.
> "Why would I? They're not as legendary." Cirno says.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2022, 07:19:18 PM »
Aya:

> Let go.
> "That depends on exactly what you're afraid of. It's theoretically harmless, to the point where you could probably just camp out and get comfortable; if it were dangerous, I wouldn't be asking it of you. If it's the entire process you have a problem with, though, then I'll set it aside."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2022, 07:21:31 PM »
Aya:

> Let go.
> "That depends on exactly what you're afraid of. It's theoretically harmless, to the point where you could probably just camp out and get comfortable; if it were dangerous, I wouldn't be asking it of you. If it's the entire process you have a problem with, though, then I'll set it aside."
Aya:

> "It's not about being harmless or not. I just haven't had good experiences with it."
> "Maybe this is a chance to, then." One of the fairies further away speaks up.
> "I didn't like the feeling before, what would make me like it now?" Cirno questions.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2022, 07:23:08 PM »
Aya:

> Glance over to where the other fairy's voice came from, then look back at Cirno.
> "Maybe you would feel better if your friends went in with you? There's certainly plenty of room. And maybe it would be a better experience with me, since you know I respect and care about you, instead of whatever was responsible before?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2022, 07:24:15 PM »
Seki
>"Minions. Servants."

>Look at Aya then Cirno
->"I've tried it."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2022, 07:30:23 PM »
Aya:

> Glance over to where the other fairy's voice came from, then look back at Cirno.
> "Maybe you would feel better if your friends went in with you? There's certainly plenty of room. And maybe it would be a better experience with me, since you know I respect and care about you, instead of whatever was responsible before?"
Seki
>"Minions. Servants."

>Look at Aya then Cirno
->"I've tried it."
Aya:

> "Why not just try with the head? Or one of those fairies?" Cirno questions
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2022, 07:32:09 PM »
Aya:

> "The head outright doesn't want to, at least right now. I wouldn't mind doing it with some or all of those fairies if they wanted to, though."
> Look around for any other gathered fairies.
> "Any volunteers?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2022, 07:34:11 PM »
Aya:

> "The head outright doesn't want to, at least right now. I wouldn't mind doing it with some or all of those fairies if they wanted to, though."
> Look around for any other gathered fairies.
> "Any volunteers?"
Aya:

> None of the fairies speak up...
> "If... the strongest went through something like this before, I guess I want to know how it was." One of the fairies speaks up.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2022, 07:35:33 PM »
Aya:

> Nod.
> "Sure. You can just fly on in, and I'll do the rest."
> Pull our mouth open enough that the fairy in question can easily fit inside. If she does indeed enter, let go, close our mouth, and swallow.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2022, 07:35:52 PM »
Seki
>"I'm willing.  I just wanted to talk with Cirno."

>Let Aya eat us

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2022, 07:37:28 PM »
Aya:

> "You should still be able to talk to her, I imagine. I doubt I'm soundproof."
> If the fairy from before does indeed enter, once we've swallowed her, put the head in our mouth and swallow her as well.
> If the fairy from before hesitates, put the head in our mouth and swallow her while waiting for the fairy to approach.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2022, 07:54:00 PM »
Aya:

> Nod.
> "Sure. You can just fly on in, and I'll do the rest."
> Pull our mouth open enough that the fairy in question can easily fit inside. If she does indeed enter, let go, close our mouth, and swallow.
Seki
>"I'm willing.  I just wanted to talk with Cirno."

>Let Aya eat us
Aya:

> "You should still be able to talk to her, I imagine. I doubt I'm soundproof."
> If the fairy from before does indeed enter, once we've swallowed her, put the head in our mouth and swallow her as well.
> If the fairy from before hesitates, put the head in our mouth and swallow her while waiting for the fairy to approach.
Aya:

> The fairy braces itself as it approaches, before squeezing in as you make way.
> You toss the head in as well behind the fairy...
> You don't seem any bigger after they pass your throat, far as you can notice at least.

Seki:

> Just like before, you're put in the Tengu's mouth, though this time, she swallows and sends you down...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2022, 07:55:53 PM »
Aya:

> Well, that's good to know that we don't look any different.
> Do we still feel them within us, at least?
> Look back up at who remains and hold our hands out.
> "And that's really all there is to it. Anyone else want to try?"

Seki:

> How does this feel?
> Can we see the other fairy?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2022, 07:56:19 PM »
Seki
>"Are you doing ok?"
->Try to feel a connection to our body or where it is

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2022, 07:57:13 PM »
Aya:

> Can we hear the head talking?
> If so, does she seem loud enough that the others present could hear her?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2022, 07:59:58 PM »
Aya:

> Well, that's good to know that we don't look any different.
> Do we still feel them within us, at least?
> Look back up at who remains and hold our hands out.
> "And that's really all there is to it. Anyone else want to try?"

Seki:

> How does this feel?
> Can we see the other fairy?
Seki
>"Are you doing ok?"
->Try to feel a connection to our body or where it is
Aya:

> Can we hear the head talking?
> If so, does she seem loud enough that the others present could hear her?
Aya:

> You do, sort of.
> "Still don't..." Cirno responds.
> You can still hear her. She sounds audible.

Seki:

> Pretty gross... You're thankful you can't see anything in here...
> You think the fairy might be in here with you? She does not appear close to you, though.
> You try to feel for your body...
> It doesn't feel too far from here. But it isn't exactly close, either.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2022, 08:02:50 PM »
Aya:

> Look down at our body.
> "Are you asking me, or your companion? I'm doing just fine so far."
> Look around at the other fairies still present.
> "What about the rest of you? Want to come keep your friend company? It certainly seems like everything's fine for everyone so far."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2022, 08:04:25 PM »
Seki
>"Companion."

>"Brace yourself."
->Use a weak danmaku as a light source

>Do we see the fairy

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2022, 08:18:23 PM »
Aya:

> Gesture to our stomach while looking at the gathered fairies, making sure to not focus on Cirno. (It is okay if our gaze passes over her, just don't linger on her.)
> "Hear that? Seems to be doing just fine."
> ...Brace ourselves a little, just in case that was directed at us and not the fairy.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 08:25:42 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2022, 08:50:44 PM »
Aya:

> Look down at our body.
> "Are you asking me, or your companion? I'm doing just fine so far."
> Look around at the other fairies still present.
> "What about the rest of you? Want to come keep your friend company? It certainly seems like everything's fine for everyone so far."
Seki
>"Companion."

>"Brace yourself."
->Use a weak danmaku as a light source

>Do we see the fairy
Aya:

> Gesture to our stomach while looking at the gathered fairies, making sure to not focus on Cirno. (It is okay if our gaze passes over her, just don't linger on her.)
> "Hear that? Seems to be doing just fine."
> ...Brace ourselves a little, just in case that was directed at us and not the fairy.
Aya:

> "Nu uh..." One of the fairies responds.
> The danmaku doesn't seem to hurt... Yukari may have taken the "safely" thing quite literally? That, or Seki is just not that strong.
> "It's... okay, in here." The fairy within you speaks up, though she seems very disturbed. "Scary, but nothing's hurt yet..."

Seki:

> You fire, immediately regretting your decision immensely.
> You... Yeah, you think you prefer unconsciousness and whatever nightmare your body must be having over this. There's a limit to what you're fine with dealing with, and this has passed it. You can worry about whatever apocalyptic thing is going on after you've had a break from this and fairies being stronger than you. You're not having it today, at least.
> You dismiss your head, welcoming the rest your body must be having, and hoping that it forgets this sight.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2022, 08:53:48 PM »
//Whoops

Aya:

> Did we feel anything happen with that head?
> Look down at our stomach.
> "That's good. Nothing should hurt ever. And you needn't be scared, nothing's going to get at you in there."
> Look back up at the fairies (again not focusing on Cirno).
> "Well, I feel bad for her that you're all going to leave her in there alone, but I guess if you really don't want to, you don't have to."
> Now look at Cirno.
> "In that case, I think we can be off to find someone to talk to about everything."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2022, 08:59:48 PM »
//Did not expect to see horrors in the pelican youkai's stomach

Seki:
>How are we?