Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1  (Read 9779 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2022, 05:39:11 AM »
Seki:

> "Ah, don't pull her too wide. You don't want to rip your brand new costume, right? Just wide enough to get inside is fine."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2022, 05:40:36 AM »
Seki
>"Be careful with her."

>Do the fairies feel wrong
>Does anything feel wrong like before we were mooned?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2022, 05:42:23 AM »
Seki:

> "Ah, don't pull her too wide. You don't want to rip your brand new costume, right? Just wide enough to get inside is fine."
Seki
>"Be careful with her."

>Do the fairies feel wrong
>Does anything feel wrong like before we were mooned?
Seki:

> "Well we have to see how far it goes."
> "Yeah. We just have to." The fairies reason, as two float on opposite sides, starting to pull Aya's mouth open.
> No. There's no "wrong" sensation anymore.
>_

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2022, 05:56:11 AM »
Seki
>"At least stop when you have to put effort into pulling.  You wouldn't like it if someone tore your cheeks of, would you?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2022, 07:50:06 AM »
Seki
>"At least stop when you have to put effort into pulling.  You wouldn't like it if someone tore your cheeks of, would you?"
Seki:

> "You want us to try something, then you don't want us to?"
> "Well we're done listening to you change your mind anyways. Especially since you only have one and we have a lot."
> The fairies start pulling...

Aya:

> You awaken in a jolt of pain, feeling like your head was about to split open. What the heck are people doing to you?!
> Fairies nearby seem to scatter away from you in response to your awakening.
> You appear to be in the middle of the Garden of the Sun. Aside from Sekibanki, your comrades are absent.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2022, 10:41:09 AM »
Aya:

> Scramble upright as quickly as possible.
> Then hightail it after those fairies at something near our top speed, scooping up as many fairies as we can get to, before returning to this starting spot.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 10:47:23 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2022, 11:39:21 AM »
Sekibanki
>After Aya grabs the fairies give them a sad look

>"Morning, Aya."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2022, 04:52:34 PM »
Aya:

> Scramble upright as quickly as possible.
> Then hightail it after those fairies at something near our top speed, scooping up as many fairies as we can get to, before returning to this starting spot.
Sekibanki
>After Aya grabs the fairies give them a sad look

>"Morning, Aya."
Aya:

> You dart around, grabbing hold of the fairies. There's a bit of difficulty in moving around, but wind actually being present and lively makes up for it.
> You stand with two arms full of fairies. About three or so each.
> "Hands off! Or we'll call the Strongest on you!" One of them warns.

Seki:

> You give your good mornings to Aya. At least, it seems like it's finally morning.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2022, 04:55:12 PM »
Aya:

> How large is the head compared to our chest?
> How short/tall are the fairies compared to us? Knee height, waist height, shoulder height, something else?
> "So I wake up feeling like something was trying to rip my head in half, and the first thing I see is you lot of miscreants scrambling everywhere. What's going on here?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2022, 05:01:25 PM »
Aya:

> How large is the head compared to our chest?
> How short/tall are the fairies compared to us? Knee height, waist height, shoulder height, something else?
> "So I wake up feeling like something was trying to rip my head in half, and the first thing I see is you lot of miscreants scrambling everywhere. What's going on here?"
Aya:

> You'd like to think that your chest is bigger.
> The fairies don't reach up to your waist, you believe.
> "We aren't miscreants! We're fairies."
> "If you let us go now, we might not call Her on you." another fairy warns. "Your weird mouth can't do a thing to Her!"
> The surrounding fairies look ready to back her up.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2022, 05:06:13 PM »
Aya:

> "Weird mouth thing?"
> Blink.
> Look to the head with a bit of a frown.
> "Why do they know about that?"

Sekihead:

> "They wanted to put on a play, but bemoaned a lack of puppets. I suggested they use you as one, or as a costume, since whatever Lady Yakumo did to you seems like it would make you fit the role."
> Shrug (as much as a shoulderless head can shrug).
> "It woke you up, at least, which is what I was hoping for."

Aya:

> "...We're going to have some words later."
> Look back to the fairies.
> "Who is 'Her'?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2022, 05:12:23 PM »
Seiki
>"Figured it would help to know the limits of your new abilities."

>"Hmm, but if we don't let you go then you can't tell the strongest."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2022, 05:13:23 PM »
Aya:

> "Weird mouth thing?"
> Blink.
> Look to the head with a bit of a frown.
> "Why do they know about that?"

Sekihead:

> "They wanted to put on a play, but bemoaned a lack of puppets. I suggested they use you as one, or as a costume, since whatever Lady Yakumo did to you seems like it would make you fit the role."
> Shrug (as much as a shoulderless head can shrug).
> "It woke you up, at least, which is what I was hoping for."

Aya:

> "...We're going to have some words later."
> Look back to the fairies.
> "Who is 'Her'?"
Seiki
>"Figured it would help to know the limits of your new abilities."

>"Hmm, but if we don't let you go then you can't tell the strongest."
Aya:

> "You said we were performers or something in the first place!"
> "The strongest fairy. If you say her name, she comes."
> "Yeah, so she'll come even if you don't let us go."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2022, 05:14:29 PM »
//Phil Apologies if I overstepped with Seki dialogue there, but that really was why I made that suggestion to the fairies originally. I figured that, at worst, they'd actually succeed at turning a sleeping Aya into a puppet/costume in a comedic Spongebob-y way.

Aya:

> "What if she can't hear you?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2022, 05:17:01 PM »
Aya:

> "What if she can't hear you?"
Aya:

> "Did we try that yet."
> "She always comes. That's just how it is."
> "Cirnoooooo~" One of the fairies whispers. The words hit you like a slight chill.
> "See, I told you. Always." Another fairy speaks.
> The atmosphere is getting colder.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2022, 05:19:45 PM »
Aya:

> Arch an eyebrow in curiosity.
> "Huh."
> Look around for that blue fairy.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2022, 05:30:10 PM »
//No problem.  It would have been hilarious

Seki
>Let out an exasperated sigh
->"Did she recently become a boogeyman?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2022, 05:30:58 PM »
Aya:

> Arch an eyebrow in curiosity.
> "Huh."
> Look around for that blue fairy.
//No problem.  It would have been hilarious

Seki
>Let out an exasperated sigh
->"Did she recently become a boogeyman?"
Aya

> You look around for the blue fairy, spotting her in a strange outfit amongst the sunflowers. She actually came when called. You wonder if it's always, as they say it is...
> "Aya? Haven't seen you in a bit. And that flying head is with you, huh?" She questions, walking in with the cold.
> It doesn't feel like Winter, but you do feel like you could use an outfit like hers, especially with that outerwear. It looks comfortable.
> "She won't let us go!" The fairies in your arm complain.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2022, 05:34:40 PM »
Aya:

> Look down at the fairies.
> "Well, you all did your job in summoning someone I actually want to talk to, so you're free to go. Just ask me next time before trying to shove yourselves down my throat or rip my face off or whatever."
> Let the fairies go, (gently) grab the loose head again, and turn to Cirno.
> "It's been a while indeed. The head's with me largely out of circumstance. That's a snazzy outfit you got going there. You even more of a force of nature now?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2022, 05:40:47 PM »
Seki
>"Sekibanki."
->"What happened after that blinding light?"

>Whisper to Aya, "You should check your abilities when you get a chance."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2022, 05:46:29 PM »
Aya:

> Look down at the fairies.
> "Well, you all did your job in summoning someone I actually want to talk to, so you're free to go. Just ask me next time before trying to shove yourselves down my throat or rip my face off or whatever."
> Let the fairies go, (gently) grab the loose head again, and turn to Cirno.
> "It's been a while indeed. The head's with me largely out of circumstance. That's a snazzy outfit you got going there. You even more of a force of nature now?"
Seki
>"Sekibanki."
->"What happened after that blinding light?"

>Whisper to Aya, "You should check your abilities when you get a chance."
Aya:

> You let go of the fairies and pick up the companion head. One of them blows a raspberry your way as they fly off.
> "Maybe." The ice fairy shrugs. "Gensokyo got all weird after the light. This is probably Gensokyo." She says, looking around. "It's definitely changed, at least."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2022, 05:49:01 PM »
Aya:

> Whisper to Sekibanki: "Sure, if you're volunteering."
> Back to Cirno.
> "No kidding. I can't imagine you'd normally be so nonchalant about either of us intruding on what appears to be Kazami's territory."
> "How long ago was that light, anyway? I don't recall falling asleep, nor do I recall being by myself outside of one head."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2022, 05:54:41 PM »
Seki:
>Whisper to Aya, "Later."
->"It doesn't appear the light negatively impacted you.  Would you share what you've learned about this place and who made it here?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2022, 05:57:13 PM »
Aya:

> Response whisper: "Good enough for the fairies but not for you, eh?"
> Say the above in a whimsical tone rather than an aggressive one.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2022, 05:58:26 PM »
Aya:

> Whisper to Sekibanki: "Sure, if you're volunteering."
> Back to Cirno.
> "No kidding. I can't imagine you'd normally be so nonchalant about either of us intruding on what appears to be Kazami's territory."
> "How long ago was that light, anyway? I don't recall falling asleep, nor do I recall being by myself outside of one head."
Seki:
>Whisper to Aya, "Later."
->"It doesn't appear the light negatively impacted you.  Would you share what you've learned about this place and who made it here?"
Aya:

> Response whisper: "Good enough for the fairies but not for you, eh?"
> Say the above in a whimsical tone rather than an aggressive one.
Aya:

> "I wasn't keeping track." Cirno says. "And I'm not worried about Yuuka. She doesn't scare me."

Seki:

> "Uhh... Things need more reason now, I think. You can't fly without a way to actually fly, like wings or something to pull you around." The fairy explains.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2022, 06:02:01 PM »
Aya:

> "Hm. Good to know."
> Do we have wings?
>> If so, are they visible?
>>> If they are not, make them visible and spread them out.
> "So how far have you, uh...evolved, I guess would be the best term? I'm pretty sure the Cirno I last saw wasn't able to show up anywhere at any time just from having her name spoken, nor would she have treated Kazami with outright indifference."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2022, 06:03:41 PM »
Seki
>Then our body is probably asleep somewhere

>"That helps quite a bit, thank you.  Were you always able to tell when someone said your name?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2022, 06:09:15 PM »
Aya:

> "Hm. Good to know."
> Do we have wings?
>> If so, are they visible?
>>> If they are not, make them visible and spread them out.
> "So how far have you, uh...evolved, I guess would be the best term? I'm pretty sure the Cirno I last saw wasn't able to show up anywhere at any time just from having her name spoken, nor would she have treated Kazami with outright indifference."
Seki
>Then our body is probably asleep somewhere

>"That helps quite a bit, thank you.  Were you always able to tell when someone said your name?"
Aya:

> You do.
> You let your wings breathe.
> "It's because I'm the strongest." Cirno reasons. "The strongest fairy is fittingly a legend. I can do it now because I'm legendary."

Seki:

> You hope your body is fine...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2022, 06:12:02 PM »
Aya:

> Lightly toss the head in the air, to see if she can right herself and stay in the air under her own power. If it appears she can't, make sure to catch her on the way down.
> "That's...genuinely fascinating. Good for you. I honestly mean it."
> "Is there anyone else you can recommend I seek out for further information? Hakurei, Kirisame, Yakumo, Matara, anyone else we both know? I don't want to keep you from doing what you need to do as a living legend."

Sekihead:

> "Weh!"
> Try keeping ourself afloat in the air once we find ourselves there.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 1
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2022, 06:26:15 PM »
Seki
>"Good on you.  You should definitely do that on a Misty night."