Author Topic: Bouhou Koumakyou 2 English Patch  (Read 7344 times)

Bouhou Koumakyou 2 English Patch
« on: January 30, 2022, 08:06:03 PM »

Bouhou Koumakyou 2 is a Metroidvania-esque fangame by the doujin circle Marokaka. I made an English patch for it with some technical help from brliron so I'm sharing it here.

If you need the game itself, you can purchase it here on DLSite.

The first two games in the Bouhou series, Bouhou Koumakyou and Bouhou Youyoumu 2, have English patches as well -- the latter was made by me, and the former was made by another group a long time ago. The Bouhou Koumakyou patch isn't exactly perfect, however, so I may go back over the game at one point in the future with the newly available tools if there's any interest. Either way though, the full series is playable in English now.

You can download the English patch itself here.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 08:01:11 AM by HakanaiBlue »

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
Re: Bouhou Koumakyou 2 English Patch
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 05:16:53 AM »

Bouhou Koumakyou 2 is a Metroidvania-esque fangame by the doujin circle Marokaka. I made an English patch for it with some technical help from brliron so I'm sharing it here.

If you need the game itself, you can purchase it here on DLSite.

The first two games in the Bouhou series, Bouhou Koumakyou and Bouhou Youyoumu 2, have English patches as well -- the latter was made by me, and the former was made by another group a long time ago. The Bouhou Koumakyou patch isn't exactly perfect, however, so I may go back over the game at one point in the future with the newly available tools if there's any interest. Either way though, the full series is playable in English now.

You can download the English patch itself here.

Much Appreciative Thanks for your Informative Sharing here on MotK about your Good Efforts+Results and ,on "Bouhou Koumakyou 2 (EoSD) ", Promise of Eventual Polishing in regards to  the 2 Touhou ENGlish Patches for the " ( Touhou ) Bouhou Series ( of 3 now Full ENG) " .

A small question out of a little clarification's sake : is it a typo , the "2" in the Game Title of the 2nd one in the Bohohu Series , " Bouhou Youyoumu 2 (PCB)" , or is it chosen by the doujn circle "Marokaka" to mean some sort of continuation ?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 05:25:07 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Bouhou Koumakyou 2 English Patch
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 11:14:24 PM »
Much Appreciative Thanks for your Informative Sharing here on MotK about your Good Efforts+Results and ,on "Bouhou Koumakyou 2 (EoSD) ", Promise of Eventual Polishing in regards to  the 2 Touhou ENGlish Patches for the " ( Touhou ) Bouhou Series ( of 3 now Full ENG) " .

A small question out of a little clarification's sake : is it a typo , the "2" in the Game Title of the 2nd one in the Bohohu Series , " Bouhou Youyoumu 2 (PCB)" , or is it chosen by the doujn circle "Marokaka" to mean some sort of continuation ?

The series has three games. Bouhou Koumakyou is the first, Bouhou Youyoumu is the second, and Bouhou Koumakyou 2 is the third. The earlier games set up a "plot" where there were four evil Reimus to defeat, but all references to that are strangely missing from Koumakyou 2, so it's anyone's guess as to whether the dev intended to eventually cap the series off with a Bouhou Eiyashou or not. He seems to have gone totally inactive, unfortunately.