Author Topic: Seija Quest 2  (Read 29697 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #480 on: October 11, 2021, 06:30:46 PM »
> How many sets of doll parts did we find?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #481 on: October 11, 2021, 06:57:11 PM »
> How many sets of doll parts did we find?
> You found one out by the gate to the path leading out the back of the shrine grounds
> The other you found scattered across the backyard like something attacked a doll // This was done while controlling Mokou

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #482 on: October 11, 2021, 07:27:47 PM »
> So we (Seija the Awesome) did not find any doll remnants other than the ones we gave to the red-white?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #483 on: October 11, 2021, 09:01:04 PM »
> So we (Seija the Awesome) did not find any doll remnants other than the ones we gave to the red-white?
> You spotted the doll parts in the back yard with Reimu // but you failed to notice there were too many parts for just 1 doll (since Mokou just threw the other parts ontop of the dismantled doll already there).  So no, neither Seija the Awesome or Reimu noticed the other doll

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #484 on: October 13, 2021, 03:07:14 AM »
> Shrug.
> "I only found the one."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #485 on: October 13, 2021, 04:02:46 AM »
> Shrug.
> "I only found the one."
> Patchouli asks the doctor "Is there any way we could tell if that size blast was caused by one or two doll's worth of gunpowder?"
> Eirin takes a look at where the donation box once lay, pulls out a notepad and begins writing in it
> Shinmyoumaru asks "Why does it matter how many they used?"
> The librarian ominously comments  "This incident might not be over if there's still gunpowder that's unaccounted for..."
> Shortly after the moon's physician concludes only one doll's worth of gunpowder destroyed the box...

> Reimu exclaims "We're running out of time, make up your minds already Iris isn't going to wait until we solve every last detail of this incident!"
> Speak of the devil Iris hops out of nowhere and lands in the middle of the table!

> She looks at the shrine maiden and tilts her head "Maybe y'all should throw a branch and pick whoever it points towards when it lands!"

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
  • Gender: transgender female
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #486 on: October 13, 2021, 01:34:29 PM »
> Patchouli asks the doctor "Is there any way we could tell if that size blast was caused by one or two doll's worth of gunpowder?"
> Eirin takes a look at where the donation box once lay, pulls out a notepad and begins writing in it
> Shinmyoumaru asks "Why does it matter how many they used?"
> The librarian ominously comments  "This incident might not be over if there's still gunpowder that's unaccounted for..."
> Shortly after the moon's physician concludes only one doll's worth of gunpowder destroyed the box...

> Reimu exclaims "We're running out of time, make up your minds already Iris isn't going to wait until we solve every last detail of this incident!"
> Speak of the devil Iris hops out of nowhere and lands in the middle of the table!

> She looks at the shrine maiden and tilts her head "Maybe y'all should throw a branch and pick whoever it points towards when it lands!"


>Is it possible to flip Iris's insides outwards? If so, be ready to act accordingly.

>Do we know that Mokou is missing?
->If we do, say "Oh Iris, we were just talking about you. We've noticed that the other red-white, Mokou was it?, is gone. Are you willing to cooperate? Or shall we continue to butt heads?"

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #487 on: October 13, 2021, 03:05:40 PM »
>Is it possible to flip Iris's insides outwards? If so, be ready to act accordingly.
> You could flip her upside down not inside out...

>Do we know that Mokou is missing?
> Yeah she's pretending to be a doll and spying on Alice to figure out if she's behind Iris

->If we do, say "Oh Iris, we were just talking about you. We've noticed that the other red-white, Mokou was it?, is gone. Are you willing to cooperate? Or shall we continue to butt heads?"
> No need to ask, you already know she's busy.  She's not a real doll and thus can only pretend to respond to Alice's commands.  Without a magical link between them it's unlikely she'd even know there was a rollcall.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 03:10:02 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #488 on: October 13, 2021, 10:34:56 PM »
Yes, let's please not just give away anything about Mokou given she's specifically doing undercover recon for us.

> Throw up our hands in frustration.
> "Ugh. Let's just cut to the chase. Alice, if you don't think anyone else is capable of doing what was done to your doll, does that mean you're confessing to being responsible? Because if it's not you, then clearly someone is capable of doing it."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
  • Gender: transgender female
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #489 on: October 13, 2021, 11:27:26 PM »
Yes, let's please not just give away anything about Mokou given she's specifically doing undercover recon for us.

//Ohhh. I thought we didn't know that Mokou was doing recon. Thanks for the clarification.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #490 on: October 13, 2021, 11:42:01 PM »
You're welcome! No worries.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #491 on: October 14, 2021, 06:47:17 PM »
Yes, let's please not just give away anything about Mokou given she's specifically doing undercover recon for us.

> Throw up our hands in frustration.
> "Ugh. Let's just cut to the chase. Alice, if you don't think anyone else is capable of doing what was done to your doll, does that mean you're confessing to being responsible? Because if it's not you, then clearly someone is capable of doing it."
> Alice makes a definitive "No" gesture

> Iris sits down on a pile of cards, deep in thought

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #492 on: October 19, 2021, 02:48:24 PM »
> Alice makes a definitive "No" gesture

> Iris sits down on a pile of cards, deep in thought

> " A good basis to stand on and proceed on is to single out those  who already had prior knowledge and familiarity about Alice's Dolls,their Gunpowder inside and the Possible Extraction of it by careful dismantling of the same Alice's Dolls ... besides Alice herself while at the same time having reliance on her in order to learn ... "
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 02:54:22 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #493 on: October 21, 2021, 04:19:33 AM »
> " A good basis to stand on and proceed on is to single out those  who already had prior knowledge and familiarity about Alice's Dolls,their Gunpowder inside and the Possible Extraction of it by careful dismantling of the same Alice's Dolls ... besides Alice herself while at the same time having reliance on her in order to learn ... "
> Upon mentioning prior knowledge Patchouli makes a realization and asks Marisa "Wait... back when you were recounting the events of tonight you mentioned something about Iris..."
> "Well I mentioned a lot of things about Iris... be more specific?"
> The doll tilts its head "Like how cute I am~!"
> "Quiet you!" exclaims Alice in an oddly commanding tone
> The librarian continues "You mentioned that after Mima finished examining the doll (Iris) ontop of the donation box she argued it must belong to Alice since it was of very similar construction..."
> Shinmyoumaru shyly comments "That means s-she knew quite a bit about dolls..."
> Marisa is visibly taken aback and occasionally eyeing Mima nervously

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #494 on: October 22, 2021, 05:39:31 AM »
> Upon mentioning prior knowledge Patchouli makes a realization and asks Marisa "Wait... back when you were recounting the events of tonight you mentioned something about Iris..."
> "Well I mentioned a lot of things about Iris... be more specific?"
> The doll tilts its head "Like how cute I am~!"
> "Quiet you!" exclaims Alice in an oddly commanding tone
> The librarian continues "You mentioned that after Mima finished examining the doll (Iris) ontop of the donation box she argued it must belong to Alice since it was of very similar construction..."
> Shinmyoumaru shyly comments "That means s-she knew quite a bit about dolls..."
> Marisa is visibly taken aback and occasionally eyeing Mima nervously

//EDITED to fix many... "typos" :cirnotan:... and for more reliable clarity//

>  Assent,Look About and Add: " right about the Set-Up+Setting-Up  Perpetrator ,  Instigated by "  the  Recent Party-Crasher-Schemer Doll Mediator    "  ... oh still the Instigated Culprit quite the Knowledgeable ,Finely calm and Finesse-Handler  ... "

>"... certainly about '  Enough Exact Knowiedge for Exactly Evaluating the Design Of Alice's Dolls in a Sudden-Appearing and Foreign Doll WHILE already knowing their Fine Structure from Alice herself, the most trusty source,  of WHILE Alice is publicly attending with a couple handfuls of her Dolls   ,  all to such a point of being able to know their delicately and securely sealed and hidden inner content, to perform a covered-up and precise extraction , a correct preservation, handling and set-up of  1 of 2 Explosive Reagent for '  Fulfilling the Challenge-Requirement of Setting Off. a Lesser Incident with Identity Unknown"
, Eye  Carefully Mima to gauge her further reactions or lack of reactions or complacency,
   .... "

> "... and al the more certain and particular managing to  non-conspicuously but successfully  set and trudge through   Rarely Know  Shrine  Routes yet still Familiar for Perpetrating going ; from Those outer Grounds   on to the  Underground Trap-Hole then back up to  the Inner Shrine Building closer to the Inner Veranda without taking the longer way  through the Gate ... "
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 08:17:50 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #495 on: October 26, 2021, 03:48:24 PM »
>  Assent,Look About and Add: " right about the Set-Up+Setting-Up  Perpetrator ,  Set-Up by "  the  Recent Schemer Party-Crasher-Trouble&Challenge Starter by Buffer-Doll    "  ... oh still the Instigated Culprit quite the Knowledgeable ,Finely calm and Finesse-Handler  ... "

>"... certainly about the ' Exact Knowing  Similarity ID of Alice's Dolls  WITH  the usualty of Alice bringing about a couple handfuls ? , to such to such point of a rather balanced and precise extraction , preservation and setting up  1 Explosive Reagents for the Lesser Incident Trap- out of 2 securely sealed ... 1 still unaccounted 
, Eye  Carefully Mima to gauge her further reactions or lack of reactions or complacements
   .... still unaccounted yet not lost ... "

> "... and al the more certain and particular managing to  non-conspicuously but successfully  set and trudge through   Rarely Know  Shrine  Routes yet still Familiar for Perpetrating going ; from Those outer Grounds   on to the  Underground Trap-Hole then back up to  the Inner Shrine Building closer to the Veranda without Entrance by Gate ...
> Shinmyoumaru and Patchouli nod at your accusations
> Everyone looks at the ghost
> She takes a glace at the sun's rays, which are slowly creeping down the mountain and reaching the shrine's plateau...
> With a slight grin she waves dismissively "You're going to accuse me?  Without solving the mystery of the other missing doll's whereabouts?"
> "What if the culprit has set it up somewhere else, waiting to be tapped?"

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #496 on: October 26, 2021, 07:41:45 PM »
> Shinmyoumaru and Patchouli nod at your accusations
> Everyone looks at the ghost
> She takes a glace at the sun's rays, which are slowly creeping down the mountain and reaching the shrine's plateau...
> With a slight grin she waves dismissively "You're going to accuse me?  Without solving the mystery of the other missing doll's whereabouts?"
> "What if the culprit has set it up somewhere else, waiting to be tapped?"
> Shinmyoumaru and Patchouli nod at your accusations
> Everyone looks at the ghost
> She takes a glace at the sun's rays, which are slowly creeping down the mountain and reaching the shrine's plateau...
> With a slight grin she waves dismissively "You're going to accuse me?  Without solving the mystery of the other missing doll's whereabouts?"
> "What if the culprit has set it up somewhere else, waiting to be tapped?"

// Please,  Correct or add upon if anything is off-key //

> Respond: " Yes, The Culprit's intentions and set-up had to certainly be involving '2 explosive surprises' from 1 end of The Shrine to the other in order to ' ensure 1 of them to be tapped-set off for the Fulfillment  of Challenge-Requirement of Setting Off. a Lesser Incident with Identity Unknown '
, BUT the Unknown Incident-Starter has already been achieved, the damages are already done and we are all already fully-aware and on full-alert for "another explosive surprise... "

>"... so, like you are doing right now, the Culprit's Main Interest and Goal has to be regarding the delaying of their identity being known together with the checking  the earning of as much time as possible, knowing and counting on the fact we are drawing ever-closer to the Daybreak Deadline, such as by insinuating diversive and time-consuming doubts such  are we are to look into and be assured about every 1 of the Incidents details, knowing fully well that us taking the overly scrupulous bait would ensure the failure of the revealing investigations  for being delayed until the Daybreak Deadline... "

> Without leaving Mima out of eyesight, Look insistently and knowingly at everyone gathered around   while at the same time, fully prepared for "evasive&counterattacking measures, Start moving closer  to Mima.
 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 08:50:11 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #497 on: October 31, 2021, 04:20:38 AM »
// Please,  Correct or add upon if anything is off-key //

> Respond: " Yes, The Culprit's intentions and set-up had to certainly be involving '2 explosive surprises' from 1 end of The Shrine to the other in order to ' ensure 1 of them to be tapped-set off for the Fulfillment  of Challenge-Requirement of Setting Off. a Lesser Incident with Identity Unknown '
, BUT the Unknown Incident-Starter has already been achieved, the damages are already done and we are all already fully-aware and on full-alert for "another explosive surprise... "

>"... so, like you are doing right now, the Culprit's Main Interest and Goal has to be regarding the delaying of their identity being known together with the checking  the earning of as much time as possible, knowing and counting on the fact we are drawing ever-closer to the Daybreak Deadline, such as by insinuating diversive and time-consuming doubts such  are we are to look into and be assured about every 1 of the Incidents details, knowing fully well that us taking the overly scrupulous bait would ensure the failure of the revealing investigations  for being delayed until the Daybreak Deadline... "
> Iris is looking at the daylight slowly creeping down the hills with as much of a smug grin as a doll can express.

> With an annoyed look Patchouli points a finger at the ghost and exclaims "Indeed, you've wasted enough time already"
> Remilia joins in "Let's finish this now!"
> Shinmyoumaru shyly comments "I-I don't know if we have enough time to defeat her by dawn..."
> Sakuya quickly casts a spell "I'll stall the night for as much as I can"

> Without leaving Mima out of eyesight, Look insistently and knowingly at everyone gathered around   while at the same time, fully prepared for "evasive&counterattacking measures, Start moving closer  to Mima,  and
> The evil spirit Mima comes swinging!
> "I've already won, you'll never defeat me in time!"
> The magician Marisa joins her side
> "I'll make sure of that!"
> Yuuka joins the fray
> "Anything to help an old friend!"

> Alice steps away from either side
> "Shoot!  I-I d-didn't bring enough dolls for c-combat..."
> Iris follows Alice's lead
> "It'd be unfair to interfere!  This is between y'all!"

> You have control of both Seija and Shinmyoumaru in combat
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 04:33:06 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #498 on: October 31, 2021, 01:09:30 PM »
> Seija: Click our tongue in irritation.
> "Oi! Red-white! Samurai! Could use your help here!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #499 on: November 01, 2021, 09:28:02 PM »
> Iris is looking at the daylight slowly creeping down the hills with as much of a smug grin as a doll can express.

> With an annoyed look Patchouli points a finger at the ghost and exclaims "Indeed, you've wasted enough time already"
> Remilia joins in "Let's finish this now!"
> Shinmyoumaru shyly comments "I-I don't know if we have enough time to defeat her by dawn..."
> Sakuya quickly casts a spell "I'll stall the night for as much as I can"
> The evil spirit Mima comes swinging!
> "I've already won, you'll never defeat me in time!"
> The magician Marisa joins her side
> "I'll make sure of that!"
> Yuuka joins the fray
> "Anything to help an old friend!"

> Alice steps away from either side
> "Shoot!  I-I d-didn't bring enough dolls for c-combat..."
> Iris follows Alice's lead
> "It'd be unfair to interfere!  This is between y'all!"

> You have control of both Seija and Shinmyoumaru in combat

> Seija: Click our tongue in irritation.
> "Oi! Red-white! Samurai! Could use your help here!"

> What are the respective targets of respectively Mima,Marisa and Yuuka?

> Dodge out of their way and warn others if they are aiming at them.

> Call out to the other present as well to join in and support.

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #500 on: November 09, 2021, 05:08:06 AM »
> What are the respective targets of respectively Mima,Marisa and Yuuka?

> Dodge out of their way and warn others if they are aiming at them.

> Call out to the other present as well to join in and support.


> Seija: Click our tongue in irritation.
> "Oi! Red-white! Samurai! Could use your help here!"
> The ghost tackles the librarian with her staff, who couldn't jump out of the way in time.
> She responds by trying to whack the ghost with a book which unfortunately for her goes right through Mima and ends up hitting Sakuya.  This momentarily disrupts the maid's time-slowing spell
> Youmu dashes towards the Evil Spirit and is currently trying to wrestle the staff away from her

> Marisa holds up a deck of spell cards and invitingly waves at Reimu
> "First to land three hits ze?"
> Without a word the shrine maiden nods and they both take to the skies.  Yukari and Yuyuko follow in pursuit

> Yuuka throws her umbrella, which swings around like a boomerang (not that you know what that is!) and whacks Tenshi before rebounding off the shrine's gate and knocking Shinmyoumaru to the ground.

> Seeing Youmu's struggle from above the ghost princess waves her fan, releasing a storm of glowing butterflies towards Mima
> Remilia throws a web of red lasers towards Yuuka, who sidesteps and grazes them before regaining her umbrella which she then uses to reflect them towards Tenshi and Shinmyoumaru

> Sanae and Rinnosuke and you are the only ones who are still at the table but have yet to engage in the fight.  Iris and everyone else seems to have run off after the surprise attack
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 05:26:08 AM by Tom »

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #501 on: November 12, 2021, 10:01:26 PM »
> The ghost tackles the librarian with her staff, who couldn't jump out of the way in time.
> She responds by trying to whack the ghost with a book which unfortunately for her goes right through Mima and ends up hitting Sakuya.  This momentarily disrupts the maid's time-slowing spell
> Youmu dashes towards the Evil Spirit and is currently trying to wrestle the staff away from her

> Marisa holds up a deck of spell cards and invitingly waves at Reimu
> "First to land three hits ze?"
> Without a word the shrine maiden nods and they both take to the skies.  Yukari and Yuyuko follow in pursuit

> Yuuka throws her umbrella, which swings around like a boomerang (not that you know what that is!) and whacks Tenshi before rebounding off the shrine's gate and knocking Shinmyoumaru to the ground.

> Seeing Youmu's struggle from above the ghost princess waves her fan, releasing a storm of glowing butterflies towards Mima
> Remilia throws a web of red lasers towards Yuuka, who sidesteps and grazes them before regaining her umbrella which she then uses to reflect them towards Tenshi and Shinmyoumaru

> Sanae and Rinnosuke and you are the only ones who are still at the table but have yet to engage in the fight.  Iris and everyone else seems to have run off after the surprise attack

((( // Not my (or anyone else's?) Exclusivity. + CHARITABLE THANK-YOUS for eventual understanding, to be Considering & Putting Inputs, rathrr just adding a quite modest... Just clear-out : //

//.transcribing in. Open to. Cooperativity&Sharing&Continuity. Simplified. Exact.«««PARSABLE»» in Forum-
Texting (& PUNCTUATION),  then TOUHOU. QUEST Format-Ready, finally intRead-for-All Formand Punctuation) for" 3 Characteristic Character in Action)  +Seijia+ Shinmyoumaru+Both/All) requires a fair effortful and stretched out,  but also fruitful and engagingly challenging,« extents of "(of surely polishable-improvable attempts on my part , of DUCTILE and harmoniously describing)  Mixed Management »  // )))

Both/All

>  Ready for(sure, within successful capacity) ... Agile Alert and agile vocal alerts to Our In-Duel Friendly Side,  but also for the 2(+?)  Friendly Observers, against  " Sudden 1En. vs. 3 Fr. Above Shoot-Types ".

Seijia

> (Mobility's FieldS) DRAW NEARER AND NEARER NIMBLY to Mike's Position... to Aim at Blind Spots( or" at least Stuggling Spots)  left by Mima,  in-between Mima and her Staff's Grip(not in Youli's Side Cross-Path with Mima)  without  Hitting (or being a clogg) for Sakuya, Patchouli, Youmu, Yuyuko's Flying Patterns,  Eventual "anyones"...

>(Danmaku's Fields) BARRAGE BY...  Zig-Zag Arrow-Heads Mixed within "a Majority of Reverse Zag-Zig BARRAGE" Mostly-Focused and Partly-Spread-Out Orbs , with eventual switch-to (Lasers and Spearheads)  in Case of Crossing Friendly Allies, Entering Closer Range or Quarters...

>... (Abilities' FieldS) Prepare to Unleash when Opportune (whenever is BEST TO REVERSE  the Opponents' Reliant and Expected Concentration)
...    "🔸 ‌🇦 ‌🇸‌🇹‌🇷‌🇴‌🇳‌🇬‌ ‌🇷‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌🇸‌🇦‌🇱"upon both, on " All Opposing 3 " ( MIMA PRIORITY) 1." Face-to-Back Orientation ", 2." Dominant Body Side Grip & Direction ", 3." Shooting & Swinging Angle "...

Shinmyoumaru

> (Mobility's Fields) Quick Get Back, Equiibrium +Gain Enough Distance wth(preferrably }the help. hovering-boost AND Rolling out of Reflected Harm's Ways";. execute, while not interfering. in Remilia and/or Tenshi's Counters, Wideng Counter-Sidestepping+ Grazing on  Yuuka's Deflection...

>... (Abilities) When in. Opportune Feasible Range (Difficult and Supportive about Escape&Graze, to Reciprocally Reposition&UNCLOG ) Prepare to Reply Adaptably... by Swinging the Miracle Mallet For Replying Adaptbly to Incoming Attacks (Parry/ Absorbing?!! Deflect/Empowered Reflect back) to the Reaching-by-GOOD Opportunity(MIMA+YUUKA+maybe Marisa) Opponents.

>... (Danmaku's Fields) On Yuuka -  "Intersecting with each other Most Mostly-Spreading eciprLasering  + partly partially-focused Ring Strings "

« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 10:30:23 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #502 on: November 16, 2021, 07:13:33 AM »
Both/All

>  Ready for(sure, within successful capacity) ... Agile Alert and agile vocal alerts to Our In-Duel Friendly Side,  but also for the 2(+?)  Friendly Observers, against  " Sudden 1En. vs. 3 Fr. Above Shoot-Types ".
> You alertly eye the troublemakers

Seijia

> (Mobility's FieldS) DRAW NEARER AND NEARER NIMBLY to Mike's Position... to Aim at Blind Spots( or" at least Stuggling Spots)  left by Mima,  in-between Mima and her Staff's Grip(not in Youli's Side Cross-Path with Mima)  without  Hitting (or being a clogg) for Sakuya, Patchouli, Youmu, Yuyuko's Flying Patterns,  Eventual "anyones"...

>(Danmaku's Fields) BARRAGE BY...  Zig-Zag Arrow-Heads Mixed within "a Majority of Reverse Zag-Zig BARRAGE" Mostly-Focused and Partly-Spread-Out Orbs , with eventual switch-to (Lasers and Spearheads)  in Case of Crossing Friendly Allies, Entering Closer Range or Quarters...

>... (Abilities' FieldS) Prepare to Unleash when Opportune (whenever is BEST TO REVERSE  the Opponents' Reliant and Expected Concentration)
...    "🔸 ‌🇦 ‌🇸‌🇹‌🇷‌🇴‌🇳‌🇬‌ ‌🇷‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌🇸‌🇦‌🇱"upon both, on " All Opposing 3 " ( MIMA PRIORITY) 1." Face-to-Back Orientation ", 2." Dominant Body Side Grip & Direction ", 3." Shooting & Swinging Angle "...
> You float up to where Reimu and Marisa are dueling, while avoiding getting in the way
> Yukari and Yuyuko seem to be keeping their distance aswell
> From up here you spot Mima and Youmu bellow fighting over the staff
> Whenever you spot a safe opening you and miss Yuyuko throw a stream of small danmaku their way, trying to aim for the staff
> This angers the evil spirit causing energy to crackle around the staff, spawning streams of random bullets from its crescent edge as they fight over it's posession

Shinmyoumaru

> (Mobility's Fields) Quick Get Back, Equiibrium +Gain Enough Distance wth(preferrably }the help. hovering-boost AND Rolling out of Reflected Harm's Ways";. execute, while not interfering. in Remilia and/or Tenshi's Counters, Wideng Counter-Sidestepping+ Grazing on  Yuuka's Deflection...

>... (Abilities) When in. Opportune Feasible Range (Difficult and Supportive about Escape&Graze, to Reciprocally Reposition&UNCLOG ) Prepare to Reply Adaptably... by Swinging the Miracle Mallet For Replying Adaptbly to Incoming Attacks (Parry/ Absorbing?!! Deflect/Empowered Reflect back) to the Reaching-by-GOOD Opportunity(MIMA+YUUKA+maybe Marisa) Opponents.

>... (Danmaku's Fields) On Yuuka -  "Intersecting with each other Most Mostly-Spreading eciprLasering  + partly partially-focused Ring Strings "
> With your head still pounding from getting hit you sneak away without being noticed and recompose yourself
> Yuuka seems to have lost interest in you and is distracted fighting Tenshi, who quickly recovered and summoned a giant flame sword to counterattack with
> Now ready you float up to where the action is, carefully staying out of the way and readying the Miracle Mallet to deflect incoming attacks

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #503 on: November 18, 2021, 01:00:53 PM »
> You alertly eye the troublemakers
> You float up to where Reimu and Marisa are dueling, while avoiding getting in the way
> Yukari and Yuyuko seem to be keeping their distance aswell
> From up here you spot Mima and Youmu bellow fighting over the staff
> Whenever you spot a safe opening you and miss Yuyuko throw a stream of small danmaku their way, trying to aim for the staff
> This angers the evil spirit causing energy to crackle around the staff, spawning streams of random bullets from its crescent edge as they fight over it's posession
> With your head still pounding from getting hit you sneak away without being noticed and recompose yourself
> Yuuka seems to have lost interest in you and is distracted fighting Tenshi, who quickly recovered and summoned a giant flame sword to counterattack with
> Now ready you float up to where the action is, carefully staying out of the way and readying the Miracle Mallet to deflect incoming attacks

Seijia

> Adjust flying and dodging courses so we are shortening distance with Shinmyomaru , Mima's Streams of Bullets having an harder time coming to our direction, while ours Shift to be aiming more towards Mima to (further) Clog her mobility and holding-on.

Shinmyoumaru
> Deftly float closer,and careful. towards the struggle around Mima ready to deflect/redirect with the Miracle Mallet,without getting too close to friendly or enemy fire,perform some Bullet Sprays aimed at Yuuka but most of them are to be Streamed at Mima in Clogging Concert with the others

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #504 on: November 22, 2021, 09:18:21 AM »
Seijia

> Adjust flying and dodging courses so we are shortening distance with Shinmyomaru , Mima's Streams of Bullets having an harder time coming to our direction, while ours Shift to be aiming more towards Mima to (further) Clog her mobility and holding-on.
> You fly towards Shinmyoumaru, while avoiding stray bullets
> Mima manages to wrestle the staff away from Youmu by stunning her with a powerful flash spell
> She then whacks Sakuya with it once before starting what looks like a spell card

Shinmyoumaru
> Deftly float closer,and careful. towards the struggle around Mima ready to deflect/redirect with the Miracle Mallet,without getting too close to friendly or enemy fire,perform some Bullet Sprays aimed at Yuuka but most of them are to be Streamed at Mima in Clogging Concert with the others
> You fly towards Mima and meet up with Seija halfway there
> Yuuka notices the occasional bullets and exclaims "Don't be a pest!" while rudely pointing at you!
> Mima's spell card begins with several streams of bullets, primarily aimed at Younu and Patchouli, with occasional bullets headed your or Sakuya's way.  You manage to reflect all of them back, scoring a surprise hit on Mima!

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #505 on: November 26, 2021, 10:44:45 PM »
> You fly towards Shinmyoumaru, while avoiding stray bullets
> Mima manages to wrestle the staff away from Youmu by stunning her with a powerful flash spell
> She then whacks Sakuya with it once before starting what looks like a spell card
> You fly towards Mima and meet up with Seija halfway there
> Yuuka notices the occasional bullets and exclaims "Don't be a pest!" while rudely pointing at you!
> Mima's spell card begins with several streams of bullets, primarily aimed at Younu and Patchouli, with occasional bullets headed your or Sakuya's way.  You manage to reflect all of them back, scoring a surprise hit on Mima!

//Sorry ! I have waited toolong for Returning /New Players(Always Welcome) ... there have also been the HIgh Priority about Helping&Supporting Home/Family/Related too monv,so ; moreover I also have somehow missed the Last Update while still "Foruming" //

// So !  :bigpower: Big Wait->Bigger Compensation->Bigger Posting  :bigpower: {Thank GOD it may eventually be edited-simplified later on}//
 
BOTH
> Observe and adapt to.Mima's Spellcard ,while fire some Counterattacking Lasers ,adapt according to Patterns+ Density+Rush Speed ...

> ...Ah! To gain a bit more Upper-Hand and Experience since Marisa said :" she still consider  Mima to be her Mentor as Magician... so Mimait has to have Degrees of Similarities  ....what can we note of Somehow Aike in Style,Bullet Types , Shoot&Move Movements or...?

> AVAILABLE SPELL CARD LIST : which seem More Fitting current setting  and prior analyses considered ..?

> About  Distance and Ranges : in which manner  the 5 Us distanced from Mima ?
Short-Range (Youmu then Patcboulj) , Mid-Short  (Sakuya)and Middle ( Seija then Shinmyoumaru) ?

> Which 1 is the Closest to Us ,which 1 i is the Most Harried between Youmu and Patchouli   "  (DIFFERENT FRONT & PERSON EACH for SEIJIA and SHINMYOUMARU ) ...

> ...  Support with Higher Priority  - BY RELIEVING W/LASERS+BULLET RINGS+ OWN STREAMING MOBILITY - the 1 Both Closest and Most Harried.

SHINMYOUMARU

> For Yuuka's Outburst... Do not be Offended or Rattled by it,it is Half-Understandable,but still Give the Good Gift of an Example of Patience and Temperance; Virtues even among Tight Situations,and especially caught within them.

> 1Firstly Perform/Mediate the "BOTH  COMMANDS".

> Synchronize better with Seijia ,Bbalance with the Others ,Lasering and Ring-Bullets before the Eventual Spellcards ."

> While Observiing&Dodging  Mima'sBullet Streams Keep Parry-Deflecting some at her ,staying alert Not To Sacrifice safe Positioning Focus and Mobility in Parry&Deflect...

// Oh Yes...Whenever it is safe  for a fast-checking outside the "3-Duels in 1 ", we should be call out to the checking on the "Still Present Side-Liners" Sanae but also Rinnosuke  for some Actual Contribution (even "just" out-of-the-fray advices ) //
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 04:52:41 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #506 on: December 01, 2021, 04:21:57 PM »
// I have edited-simplified(do not be shy in asking me for it whenever it is necessary for some or greater parts of the posts) previous post,as well, for better reading,clarity,parsing //
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix