Author Topic: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace  (Read 126074 times)

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2021, 11:47:01 PM »
>"Have you tried to use your ability to affect anyone since the loop started?"
> "Not myself I think. Sometimes it happens, though." The blue fairy speaks.
>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2021, 03:20:45 PM »
> "Not myself I think. Sometimes it happens, though." The blue fairy speaks.
>_

> To the Blue Fairy :" Perhaps it could help somehow...Would you try it on a couple of people outside at the Main Entrance?

> If agreed,go back outside the main Entrance.

> On the way, to the Blonde Fairy :" A number of times,for an ability to manifest and be recognized as such ,certain special situations or needs need to occur and even several times.

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2021, 07:47:13 AM »
> To the Blue Fairy :" Perhaps it could help somehow...Would you try it on a couple of people outside at the Main Entrance?

> If agreed,go back outside the main Entrance.

> On the way, to the Blonde Fairy :" A number of times,for an ability to manifest and be recognized as such ,certain special situations or needs need to occur and even several times.
> "The people we can't do anything to? I guess...
> "I guess nothing I've been through has been enough then." The other fairy shrugs as you travel back.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2021, 08:36:32 AM »
>"Perhaps, but you shouldn't feel down about it. I'm sure you'll discover your own ability eventually."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2021, 06:20:55 AM »
>"Perhaps, but you shouldn't feel down about it. I'm sure you'll discover your own ability eventually."
> "Maybe it'll just be something I don't want, too..."
>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2021, 11:54:29 PM »
> "Maybe it'll just be something I don't want, too..."
>_

> To the Blue Fairy :" has your ability to,so far, spark joy in othersbeing an unwanted discover and a bother to you or more an an unexpected development to keep following?"
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2021, 07:00:39 AM »
> To the Blue Fairy :" has your ability to,so far, spark joy in othersbeing an unwanted discover and a bother to you or more an an unexpected development to keep following?"
> "It hasn't been too bad yet, no."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2021, 08:00:59 AM »
>Are we at our destination yet or still in transit?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2021, 08:23:23 PM »
>Are we at our destination yet or still in transit?
> Yes, you're outside again.
>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #159 on: June 15, 2021, 02:12:49 PM »
> Yes, you're outside again.
>_

> If all and everyone remained like before then...

> ...approach Kaguya,make a small gesture say to the Blue Fairy :" Here,and may your trying your ability hopefully bring us all a good development".
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #160 on: June 15, 2021, 10:28:33 PM »
> If all and everyone remained like before then...

> ...approach Kaguya,make a small gesture say to the Blue Fairy :" Here,and may your trying your ability hopefully bring us all a good development".
> You head over to Kaguya.
> "Okay..." The fairy follows over, before stretching her hands out towards Kaguya.
> ...
> ...
> Nothing has happened yet...
> "Ugh, she still doesn't notice anything from us..." The other fairy speaks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #161 on: June 15, 2021, 10:29:30 PM »
>How much time is remaining in the loop, roughly?

>Frown in thought.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #162 on: June 15, 2021, 10:37:13 PM »
>How much time is remaining in the loop, roughly?

>Frown in thought.
> You'd say it's still morning of the next day. Or that there's still the rest of this day left before the loop resets to the previous night.

> "Well do you think you can do better?" The blue fairy asks.
> "...No."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2021, 10:40:11 PM »
>"I don't suppose either of you have any better ideas right now? If not, then I think we should wait until the next reset and then try to get Kaguya's attention before she does... well..."
>Gesture to Kaguya.
>"...this..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2021, 01:36:48 AM »
>"I don't suppose either of you have any better ideas right now? If not, then I think we should wait until the next reset and then try to get Kaguya's attention before she does... well..."
>Gesture to Kaguya.
>"...this..."
> "Ooh. Maybe that'll work."
> "What if she's focused on what she was doing before though? It would be for nothing..."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #165 on: June 17, 2021, 12:01:12 AM »
>"Well, if she's going into this trancelike state every time, then surely we would have an easier time getting her attention if we try it before she gets to this point. Besides, if she's focused on some other task, then interrupting her would still be getting her attention."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #166 on: June 17, 2021, 12:19:00 AM »
>"Well, if she's going into this trancelike state every time, then surely we would have an easier time getting her attention if we try it before she gets to this point. Besides, if she's focused on some other task, then interrupting her would still be getting her attention."
> "I guess that's fair / I guess so." The fairies agree.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #167 on: June 17, 2021, 12:21:43 AM »
>"Since we're all in agreement, then I suggest we find some way to pass the time until the current loop ends... Honestly if I could accelerate time to make it go faster, I would..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #168 on: June 17, 2021, 12:29:50 AM »
>"Since we're all in agreement, then I suggest we find some way to pass the time until the current loop ends... Honestly if I could accelerate time to make it go faster, I would..."
> "Wanna stare like she's staring until the loop happens or whatever? Maybe we'll notice whatever she's trying to notice?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #169 on: June 17, 2021, 12:31:21 AM »
>"That... seems like an inefficient use of our time."
>Consider possible time passing activities, note ones that would be unbecoming of a maid.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #170 on: June 17, 2021, 12:43:53 AM »
>"That... seems like an inefficient use of our time."
>Consider possible time passing activities, note ones that would be unbecoming of a maid.
> "Do you want us to do sit ups instead then?"
> You start to consider ways to pass the time. The fairies seem to be thinking of their own too, at least.
> Well, you could try to clean the interior of Eientei. Perhaps you'll find something, alongside keeping your skills fresh? Maybe you'll even see how these fairies fare in cleaning too.
> "Oh? OH! I think this is it!" You hear an unfamiliar voice from the forest.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #171 on: June 17, 2021, 01:19:15 AM »
>"Hmm? Did somebody else manage to stumble into the loop?"
>Look in the direction of the voice.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #172 on: June 17, 2021, 01:42:20 AM »
>"Hmm? Did somebody else manage to stumble into the loop?"
>Look in the direction of the voice.
> You hope not. Though maybe more help is welcome.
> The bamboo obscures the figure still...
> "It's Sakuya. I think that means she's causing this then? She can manipulate time..."
> The figure peaks into view, as if to see what you're doing, revealing that its just a fairy.
> "Ah, Dai? Did you get trapped here too?" One of the fairies speaks the name of that irregular fairy you often hear of.
> "No, we're actually trying to fix this... Trap." She answers.
> "Time manipulation? Jumping to conclusions sounds useful, but I'm sure he'd argue that talking this out would be better, so..." Another figure, much taller, follows the fairy into view. If you had to guess, it's a youkai, despite what the attire might suggest. Maybe an Oni with those horns... " Can any of you explain what's happening in here?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #173 on: June 17, 2021, 01:51:08 AM »
>"Certainly. The entire forest seems to be locked in some kind of time loop, which these fairies and I have had the misfortune of being trapped in. My powers don't seem to be able to break it, and we've been trying to find a way out for a while now... Nobody seems to notice our presence, and our abilities don't seem to have much of an effect on the environment."
>Glance towards Kaguya.
>"We suspect that Kaguya here might have something to do with the anomaly, or if not would be able to possibly help us if we could only gain her attention. Unfortunately, she seems to go into some kind of a trance-like state every loop after a certain point, and while the fairies nearly managed to get her to react once, her current state might be making it difficult. Before the two of you showed up, we were planning on seeing if we could intercept her in the next loop before she reaches this point to see if it would make any difference."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #174 on: June 17, 2021, 02:12:31 AM »
>"Certainly. The entire forest seems to be locked in some kind of time loop, which these fairies and I have had the misfortune of being trapped in. My powers don't seem to be able to break it, and we've been trying to find a way out for a while now... Nobody seems to notice our presence, and our abilities don't seem to have much of an effect on the environment."
>Glance towards Kaguya.
>"We suspect that Kaguya here might have something to do with the anomaly, or if not would be able to possibly help us if we could only gain her attention. Unfortunately, she seems to go into some kind of a trance-like state every loop after a certain point, and while the fairies nearly managed to get her to react once, her current state might be making it difficult. Before the two of you showed up, we were planning on seeing if we could intercept her in the next loop before she reaches this point to see if it would make any difference."
> The horned woman frowns, approaching the three of you.
> "U-Uh..." Dai questions.
> "Not questioning who we are, or where we came from? Nor if we're the culprits, drawing any weapons, or protecting those near them. Instead, answering immediately and with a lot of detail too. That's suspicious, as if you're the culprit." The women continues. "I'd just charge you down and get straight into my kind of interrogation... But you actually answered me instead of any of that. I like that. I would've loved a fight too, but this is a rare treat as well." The horned woman smirks. "My name is Shingyoku. This is Daiyousei. We have a sort of tether to get out of here, but we're planning on getting rid of the source so it's not needed in the first place."
> "Yeah... I'd like to not die if it can be helped." Daiyousei adds. "Speaking of, when does this... loop? I'm already worried about what happens if we're caught in it..."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #175 on: June 17, 2021, 02:24:46 AM »
>"Sakuya Izayoi, maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. The fairies do not have names, according to them. As for why I did not act defensively, well, the two of you simply did not display any immediate aggression, and to be honest it's quite refreshing to see new faces after spending kami-knows-how-many-loops trapped in here... If you require any assistance to putting a stop to this, I would gladly lend it."
>Turn to Daiyousei.
>"As for your question, it ends at the end of the day, then resets to the previous night. We have x remaining." (Where x is the approximate hours and minutes left in the loop, formatted as "___ hours and ___ minutes")

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #176 on: June 17, 2021, 06:49:36 AM »
>"Sakuya Izayoi, maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. The fairies do not have names, according to them. As for why I did not act defensively, well, the two of you simply did not display any immediate aggression, and to be honest it's quite refreshing to see new faces after spending kami-knows-how-many-loops trapped in here... If you require any assistance to putting a stop to this, I would gladly lend it."
>Turn to Daiyousei.
>"As for your question, it ends at the end of the day, then resets to the previous night. We have x remaining." (Where x is the approximate hours and minutes left in the loop, formatted as "___ hours and ___ minutes")
> "Should be enough time. Let's focus on you until then. Then we'll go for this Kaguya if that fails. So, what can you do with this time manipulation? Like, can it be turned off or does it stop on it's own?"
>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2021, 08:23:36 PM »
> "Should be enough time. Let's focus on you until then. Then we'll go for this Kaguya if that fails. So, what can you do with this time manipulation? Like, can it be turned off or does it stop on it's own?"
>_

> " Nothing that would remove or lessen this Time-Loop directly,alas,although since the heart of the matter truly seem to stem by Princess Kaguya's powers,which are time based&linked as well but unlike mine, and you are the first help to break through during these Time-Loops..."

> "...some further inklings could be gathered,some breakthroughs could be achieved if you would please enlighten us about :how was your journey in reaching Eientei through the Bamboo Forest of The Lost ; at which degree could you interact with the sorroundings ; if you had any particular encounter ; what similarities and differences are you noticing in The Anomaly Out There and That In Here ...? "

" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2021, 08:41:47 PM »
>"I mostly use it to stop time."
>What are the other usual applications of our ability that we know of? (Not sure how much of Sakuya's actual abilities (at least those that she is aware of having) are canon to Neoverse since time acceleration isn't a thing.)

> " Nothing that would remove or lessen this Time-Loop directly,alas,although since the heart of the matter truly seem to stem by Princess Kaguya's powers,which are time based&linked as well but unlike mine, and you are the first help to break through during these Time-Loops..."
>Do not state conclusively that we know it's Kaguya. Change underlined portion to "I suspect that he problem might possibly be related to Kaguya's abilities."

>After saying this add: "Of course, we won't know for sure unless we can talk to her directly."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2021, 10:26:35 PM »

> "...some further inklings could be gathered,some breakthroughs could be achieved if you would please enlighten us about :how was your journey in reaching Eientei through the Bamboo Forest of The Lost ; at which degree could you interact with the sorroundings ; if you had any particular encounter ; what similarities and differences are you noticing in The Anomaly Out There and That In Here ...? "
>"I mostly use it to stop time."
>What are the other usual applications of our ability that we know of? (Not sure how much of Sakuya's actual abilities (at least those that she is aware of having) are canon to Neoverse since time acceleration isn't a thing.)
>Do not state conclusively that we know it's Kaguya. Change underlined portion to "I suspect that he problem might possibly be related to Kaguya's abilities."

>After saying this add: "Of course, we won't know for sure unless we can talk to her directly."

> You feel like there's some things you don't recall in your abilities, similar to how you don't remember how you even got into this looping mess, but maybe that's just you being hopeful that you can do more than you can now?
> It could also be the loop in general messing with your ability, given it doesn't hinder the reset any longer than it normally takes.
> As you recalled before, you can slow time, stop time, and cause another of yourself to appear to do something.

> "It wasn't that bad. I guess nothing much happened on the way..." Daiyousei answers.
> "So she's just as likely as you huh." Shingyoku pokes at Kaguya, only going through.
> "None of us can do anything to her, though." One of the fairies says.
> "We're not ghosts either. I think." The other fairy reassures.
> "Hm... I'll try something then. Everyone move away from her." Shingyoku requests.
> The fairies all do such...
>_