Author Topic: Genshin Impact  (Read 33710 times)

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Genshin Impact
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2021, 05:19:59 PM »
Eula and Albedo reruns let's goooo  Kokomi-focused artifacts let's goooo
Sad to hear that the Kokomi set doesn't heal with 4 piece effect. Seems more damage focused than Maidens. Or allow double 2 piece.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Lost in Seven Dimensions
    • YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2022, 08:06:54 AM »
2.5: Instead of Fall Guys rerun, you get Super Mario Maker and VA-11 Hall-A as sub-events, and... hmm... (I don't know enough about recent videogames to know exactly what they're using for the Enkanomiya exploration event... Poison Control would probably be the closest in terms of games I've actually played and remember...)

And thank god, Yae's finally getting into the gacha. I have guarantee, so it'll just be whether she decides to come early or not.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2022, 06:31:40 PM »
Im still saving and super close to pity with guaranteed. Don't really want more electro. Ei and Beidou are enough and i don't like Electro reactions apart from with hydro
I want more fun characters. Like Lisa but viable. And Tartaglia.

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2022, 02:44:55 AM »
2.5: Instead of Fall Guys rerun, you get Super Mario Maker and VA-11 Hall-A as sub-events, and... hmm... (I don't know enough about recent videogames to know exactly what they're using for the Enkanomiya exploration event... Poison Control would probably be the closest in terms of games I've actually played and remember...)

And thank god, Yae's finally getting into the gacha. I have guarantee, so it'll just be whether she decides to come early or not.

Which one was Vallhalla? Just the hangouts?

Im still saving and super close to pity with guaranteed. Don't really want more electro. Ei and Beidou are enough and i don't like Electro reactions apart from with hydro
I want more fun characters. Like Lisa but viable. And Tartaglia.

I don't mind electro. I really want more hydro options. I wish Barbara was better.  I blew my stash on Yae, so I have nothing for Ayato.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2022, 08:50:12 AM »
Which one was Vallhalla? Just the hangouts?
The bartending event.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2022, 08:20:22 AM »
Because Shanghai is on lockdown right now, no new updates for now. Also extended Ayaka/Mistsplitter banners, so there's that if you're aching for either of those.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2022, 06:38:18 PM »
Dendro has been pretty good so far, especially for hydro when you don't want to bring Xiangling and Guoba everywhere.

Now that I finished the endless quest, I'm not looking forward to Aranara hunting. At least Oculi and chests aren't going in blind to where they could possibly be.

Another thing of note. I wonder when we'll get a 5 star Geo added to standard / Spook banner now that Dendro will have a rep in it.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2022, 05:52:07 AM »
2nd Anniversary's yearly "things you've done" is up, so here's mine for your 10 primos.

It looks like Nahida will be rollable in 3.2... which makes me mightily concerned for my Nilou rolls. Outside of that, desert time. (NOTE: There is another required quest chain to gain the ability to unlock certain areas/gimmicks in the desert. Do that as soon as possible.)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 03:29:33 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2022, 12:51:09 PM »
Haven't been on top of exploring new area as before, but pretty annoyed that as soon as it's open, Daily commissions start popping up way over in places you haven't gotten the waypoints for. Still gotta hunt the rest of regular Sumeru for tree levels and Aranara.
The many events and web events don't help in having the time for such... It's been back to back on most of them. And while events are nice, it's rough trying to attend to them, exploration, and another game.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2022, 04:18:48 AM »
Gah, Nahida's character teaser physically hurt me. Apparently it's also her actual birthday on the 27th, too...

Kitrinos

• wrigglefan1956 in the flesh
  • i am so powerful and smart (trust me on this one)
    • lovecoloredms
    • Steam
    • My Website (Neocities)
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2022, 12:14:15 AM »
I (semi) recently got Cyno, but I'm having a little bit of a weapon dilemma.

I was gonna give him the Inazuma craftable weapon, Kitain Cross Spear, but because of Cyno's current ABYSMAL CRIT Rate, I ended up just taking Deathmatch from Xiao (for now)

I really don't feel like buying battle pass again just to get another Deathmatch, so I guess Xiao and Cyno are gonna have to share. Also yes, I DID go for Cyno's weapon, but to no avail since I didn't want to pay for it, lol
:H::I::exc: :note:

"The image of all time." title="This is the image of all time."

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2023, 04:46:38 AM »
Fontaine feels so much like Rabanastre, I love it.

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2023, 04:17:35 AM »
Rabanastre? I haven't had much time to play Genshin lately. Last thing I did was the Sumeru quest. Still need to do the Dainsleif quest there. Heard the fountaine quest line was decent. I'm curious because I haven't been crazy about the last few (Inazuma's 2nd half felt rushed, Sumeru felt like it needed more time in the oven.)