Author Topic: Seija Quest  (Read 280995 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #420 on: January 30, 2021, 08:19:01 PM »
> "Mmm...why not try to take one, maybe?"

> They all look at each other expectantly before turning towards Sakuya

> "I-I see..."
> Hesitantly she picks up a card and gets up to leave when something on the card gets her attention
> When she holds up the card you all see there's some glowing symbols on it, specifically 5 flames; one near each corner and one in the center.

> As you're looking at the card one flame disappears...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 08:22:02 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #421 on: January 31, 2021, 01:35:04 PM »
> "Oh, that didn't happen before, I don't think..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #422 on: January 31, 2021, 07:29:39 PM »
> "Oh, that didn't happen before, I don't think..."
> "Five flames? Is that a hinting who's card this is?" the maid remarks
> The librarian gets up to inspect the card closer

> In the meantime another flame disappears...

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #423 on: February 01, 2021, 12:25:11 PM »
> "Maybe? Or maybe it's some sort of warning...?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #424 on: February 01, 2021, 05:14:55 PM »
> "Maybe? Or maybe it's some sort of warning...?"
> Remilia takes a look around and remarks "A warning to what? I don't see that doll anywhere?"

> Upon hearig your remark Patchouli gives you a worried look as another flame disappears

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #425 on: February 01, 2021, 11:16:05 PM »
> Shrug.
> "Iuno. I just know that that looks like it's counting down something, and that it didn't do that earlier."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #426 on: February 02, 2021, 07:37:00 AM »
> Shrug.
> "Iuno. I just know that that looks like it's counting down something, and that it didn't do that earlier."
> Remilia rolls her eyes in doubt
> Sakuya dismisses the idea as the second to last flame disappears

> To everyone's surprise Patchouli leaps and knocks the card away from Sakuya's hand after which it burst into flames!
> While it nearly singed her hand it surpisingly left the card unharmed!

> As the flames die down a familiar voice asks "You noticed it didn't you?  The fireproof paper, it's the same kind you use in your *little* big library!"
> Jokingly it continues "Knowledgeable as ever miss *Knowledge* but hopelessly indecisive..."
> That seems to have hit a nerve as Patchouli fidgets with something in her pocket

> After looking around for the source of the voice you find the doll perched up on the roof of the Hakurei Shrine holding a mini sake dish and seemingly enjoying the sights
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 07:51:29 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #427 on: February 02, 2021, 01:18:20 PM »
> "Oh. Hey, how come it didn't do that before?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #428 on: February 02, 2021, 05:16:37 PM »
> "Oh. Hey, how come it didn't do that before?"
> The doll laughs "Well it it would have been unfair if you weren't warned not to take them!?"
> It then takes a pretend swig out of it's mini sake dish

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #429 on: February 03, 2021, 06:05:30 AM »
> "It was someone else this time, though..."
> Has Patchouli found whatever she's looking for yet?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #430 on: February 03, 2021, 04:57:37 PM »
> "It was someone else this time, though..."
> The doll tilts it's head while looking at you "Wasn't it your idea to take one though?  Or did you forget already!"
> Patchouli gives you a worried look upon hearing that

> Has Patchouli found whatever she's looking for yet?
> She picked up the card and is discreetly inspecting the paper
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 03:00:21 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #431 on: February 04, 2021, 08:34:38 PM »
> "I meant why didn't the fire thingy happen the first time, if it was supposed to be a warning?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #432 on: February 04, 2021, 10:24:53 PM »
> "I meant why didn't the fire thingy happen the first time, if it was supposed to be a warning?"
> The doll shakes it's head "I already warned you last time you tried to take one!  Unless you think a spontaneously combusting card also counts as one!?"
> Somewhat disappointed it leaps away and out of sight

> With everyone seemingly awaiting an explanation from the librarian she ensures no one's eavesdropping before stating "That ... doll somehow got in to *my library* and stole *my design*!" while pointing at  the cards
> She continues "You see we have a bit of a 'rodent problem' at the Library and since this particular 'rat' likes things bright and flashy I thought it'd only be fitting to make the 'prize' ignite!"

> Yuuka, Mima and Marisa approach
> Ghost Lady Mima asks "What happened?  I just saw the doll jump away from the roof"  Yuuka comments "Something smells burned..."
> Marisa laughs "Also what's this 'rat' you're referring to ze!?"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 10:33:16 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #433 on: February 06, 2021, 04:38:36 AM »
> "Uh...that all sounds a bit above my pay grade, so to speak..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #434 on: February 06, 2021, 07:06:50 AM »
> "Uh...that all sounds a bit above my pay grade, so to speak..."
> Patchouli explains "You need not worry for the matter is simple; Marisa has been quote on quote borrowing from my library for years and my intention was to teach her a little lesson about returning things"

> She continues "The paper is magically enchanted to ignite if taken outside the premises without being directly or indirectly held by the enchanter"
> Pointing at the card "Some modifications seem to have been made to the spell however for there was no countdown warning in my original design.  That is why I failed to spot it earlier when you were holding the card Sakuya and I am sorry you were exposed to danger because of it."
> Sakuya immediately responds "You needn't worry for I had taken precautions too" while discreetly revealing a pocket watch in her other hand

> After pausing for a moment "With all that in mind though we can deduce that this 'Iris' is familiar to some degree with magical enchantments, for even with a *borrowed* design making such changes is not a trivial matter"

> Upon hearing this the trio of newcomers pick up some cards to inspect them closely and start casting some spells in hopes of revealing their properties
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 07:32:25 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #435 on: February 06, 2021, 07:10:15 AM »
> "I, uh, see...I hope you find something useful to know."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #436 on: February 06, 2021, 07:53:45 AM »
> "I, uh, see...I hope you find something useful to know."
> Mima casts what a vaguely familiar spell the shrine maiden uses and soon after you notice a very slight shimmer surround the table in the shape of a sphere.
> Patchouli comments "*That* must be the 'premises' in our case"

> Marisa has been holding a card up against a bright light emitted from an octagonal box
> She remarks "They're indeed spell cards but not any kind I've seen before!"
> In response to that Yuuka casts a pattern binding spell
> Surprised she says "They act like blank spell cards, but shortly after you assign danmaku to them they revert back to being blank cards..."

> Patchouli explains, with a slight smirk "I seriously doubt you'll find a way to disenchant them, I designed this specifically to be Marisa proof"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #437 on: February 08, 2021, 12:24:37 AM »
> Let's sneak away from this conversation and head back inside the shrine.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #438 on: February 08, 2021, 03:25:19 AM »
> Let's sneak away from this conversation and head back inside the shrine.

> As you're thinking of leaving ghost lady Mima offers to make everyone some tea, after which she leaves for the warehouse.

> You use this as an opportunity to sneak away unnoticed, does your presence really matter that little?
> Upon entering the shrine you find the back door open and see Mokou sitting on the porch steps outside gazing at the small lake in the yard.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #439 on: February 08, 2021, 04:02:17 AM »
> "Oh, hey. Everything okay?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #440 on: February 08, 2021, 05:28:27 AM »
> "Oh, hey. Everything okay?"
> Somewhat startled she turns around "Oh didn't hear you come in"

> After a short pause "Y-Yeah everything's alright j-just need a moment to clear my head that's all"
> She tosses something dimly burning into the lake and gets up to greet you

> "Fujiwara no Mokou.  You must be the inchling princess ..."
> She looks like she's trying hard to remember your name

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #441 on: February 08, 2021, 05:31:21 AM »
> Nod.
> "That's me, yes. Not normally this big, though, ehehe~"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #442 on: February 08, 2021, 05:42:23 AM »
> Nod.
> "That's me, yes. Not normally this big, though, ehehe~"

> "Miraculous indeed, you're almost at tall as I am!  How'd you pull it off?" she asks intrigued

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #443 on: February 08, 2021, 12:18:39 PM »
> Is Mokou abnormally tall for a human, that we can tell?
> Given her current circumstances, could Seija switch our height with Mokou's height, that we know?
> "Oh, well, y'know, my mallet can do some pretty amazing things when it wants to."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 12:28:18 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #444 on: February 08, 2021, 04:29:57 PM »
> Is Mokou abnormally tall for a human, that we can tell?
> She's not particularly tall, atleast not when compared to everyone else present.

> Given her current circumstances, could Seija switch our height with Mokou's height, that we know?
> You know very little of Seija's abilities, you believe she probably could but it'd be hardly noticeable

> "Oh, well, y'know, my mallet can do some pretty amazing things when it wants to."
> "Oh you mean that hammer thing on your waist? What else can it do? Do you think you could make someone big smaller?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #445 on: February 08, 2021, 04:41:02 PM »
> Who would we need to tap with the mallet for Seija to flip our heights?
> "I assume so. Do you wanna try it? We could swap heights, which would make you at least a bit smaller."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #446 on: February 08, 2021, 04:47:42 PM »
> Who would we need to tap with the mallet for Seija to flip our heights?
> You'd need to tap Seija

> "I assume so. Do you wanna try it? We could swap heights, which would make you at least a bit smaller."
> She hesitates at first but then nods in agreement

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #447 on: February 08, 2021, 05:00:11 PM »
> "Okay, let's try it..."
> Hold one fold of our robe open just enough that we can reach into it with the mallet with our other hand (but without showing off anything inside), and gently tap where Seija is, wishing to swap heights with Mokou (and hoping Seija will do it for us).
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #448 on: February 08, 2021, 05:16:04 PM »
> "Okay, let's try it..."
> Hold one fold of our robe open just enough that we can reach into it with the mallet with our other hand (but without showing off anything inside), and gently tap where Seija is, wishing to swap heights with Mokou (and hoping Seija will do it for us).
> You discreetly maneuver around the bowl lid and tap Seija with the mallet who responds with a pinch

> Nothing happens at first until you start feeling little disoriented and before you know it you've swapped positions and sizes with Mokou!

> Seija must have done several swaps because you both nearly lose your balance and fall!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 05:19:03 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #449 on: February 08, 2021, 05:17:49 PM »
> "Wah!"
> Catch our balance!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH