Author Topic: Neo DEFCON Mafia (DEFCON 1, Phase 1)  (Read 480372 times)

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
Re: Neo DEFCON Mafia (DEFCON 1, Phase 1)
« Reply #810 on: June 12, 2020, 10:24:20 PM »
I'm pretty confident in a meow townread personally, but he's not guaranteed unless he's the doc. It's just something I'm willing to bet on.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #811 on: June 12, 2020, 10:26:15 PM »
qiypl rcyzd ogvrh ubobk izhkb dnqim abclv rmcbx doroc bsmwr bqsxl waawx mhgvy hrgnn eknwx bzize fiyof exrms vmowf mnmmg vwjoy leolv bndfv xtbpm nsagq lejtt umaws hgrhd cstqk ifri

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #812 on: June 12, 2020, 10:26:19 PM »
Again from my POV and clearing you as town too, Daiya/Serela has to hold at least one anti-town member anyway. And if that doesn't win the game we can just lynch Bard the next day.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #813 on: June 12, 2020, 10:27:21 PM »
Cops are a blight upon mafia that shouldn't exist.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #814 on: June 12, 2020, 10:28:03 PM »
Also it's almost 11:30pm and I have work tomorrow, so I'll post again in the morning.

Let's not throw anymore nukes until Nucleus has died so we know if Dormio nuked the SK or not. Nucleus; I'd like you to thoughtdump before you die if you can. Give us what you think of everyone. If Zoomy wants something do that too. I am 99% sure he is town and that remaining 1% is him being N.Korea but I doubt it.

After that you can suicide if you want to. Or you can hang around. Up to you really. Whatever you think is better for town.

I'm pretty confident in a meow townread personally, but he's not guaranteed unless he's the doc. It's just something I'm willing to bet on.

I lean town on meow but its far from a hardread.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #815 on: June 12, 2020, 10:28:49 PM »
Like there's a reason why I say that I hate cops (in the context of mafia) whenever it is brought up.

vledi nnkbt wjlhb uoayl ezxrr yxbja cqwpn ugxph fvnxj

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #816 on: June 12, 2020, 10:29:45 PM »
Like there's a reason why I say that I hate cops (in the context of mafia) whenever it is brought up.

vledi nnkbt wjlhb uoayl ezxrr yxbja cqwpn ugxph fvnxj
clearly the solution is to play a bit worse so you're less likely to be copped for being unreadable, duh

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #817 on: June 12, 2020, 10:30:24 PM »
I, too, love being punished for being competent.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #818 on: June 12, 2020, 10:31:25 PM »
pwozo orlte bbjkd cdemg jzmyv yatpd igryg nucff goyge vykqu jicjx jqwqs wspqe bowzz ci

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #819 on: June 12, 2020, 10:33:26 PM »
So yeah the plan I outlined of nuking/lynching the entire pool of Serela/Daiya/Dormio is my preferred plan. I feel good about clearing Raik and clearing Meow, and Bard's capable of dying tomorrow if the game doesn't end today after the lynch.

The only problem with this plan is that at least one of the nukes would be anti-town so how do you get them to advance town wincon lol

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #820 on: June 12, 2020, 10:34:47 PM »
hwltq lrwby wtveh bwxqr vvadl rlwrl honto ofaax lzibs wdfwz yjkxz vhkpb lfday yervz ivcyl jouil xbzt

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #821 on: June 12, 2020, 10:55:33 PM »
Being copped does suck

but please

cut the spam

or at least teach me how to decipher it so it doesn't look like random head-to-keyboard smashing

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #822 on: June 12, 2020, 10:56:57 PM »
##Nuke: Dormio

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #823 on: June 12, 2020, 11:00:49 PM »
That does, sadly, do nothing, but I now wish it did.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #824 on: June 13, 2020, 12:12:16 AM »
I didn't immediately nuke dormio because we do need to kinda think things through more carefully here.

I can nuke dormio here, and then let's say we mislynch here and two townies get nk'd (potentially ideal situation for the SK, although mafia would probably wish to nk the SK but they're kinda playing roulette). Now we're in 3p lylo with 1v1v1 and probably zero town controlled nukes?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #825 on: June 13, 2020, 12:13:31 AM »
zjxjb qfkwq xhlhb irrqp avykf rbnol liwtk tlhbr cswmf mlkuk cpjdf mfkxt mtnhf qcmvo

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #826 on: June 13, 2020, 12:17:47 AM »
I guess having a doc helps.

But only sort of.

1v1v1 with a town controlled nuke is still hilariously awkward to try to win, because you have to get an anti-town to nuke the other anti-town. If that's even physically possible! Nuking Dormio suggests we're either no-lynching or straight up praying to the doc to please save someone or the sk/mafia target the same person or dear lord it's all over.

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #827 on: June 13, 2020, 12:24:54 AM »
Nuking Dormio is a pretty safe bet here anyway, at worst it's no different to continuing on how we would've done anyway if we instead just lynched him (because if we no lynch today we advance with the same numbers). At best it gives us an opportunity to actually have a meaningful lynch today or even choose an extra nuke target.

In fact I think the game is basically unwinnable for town unless we doc proc if we don't do at least one extra kill today that has to hit an anti-town player
But if we narrow the pool down to 3 players like I've been doing, then we just need to fire off 2 nukes in the pool and if the game isn't won we lynch the last.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #828 on: June 13, 2020, 12:25:46 AM »
anyway I'm still at work, when i'm home i'd like to look at votecounts with flips in mind

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #829 on: June 13, 2020, 12:28:40 AM »
why didn't it tell me I was cut

And yeah, we could potentially aim to just nuke nuke nuke and end the game today, it's just, I want to make sure we've evaluated what we're doing along those lines BEFORE we start firing nukes we can't take back

and I don't know that I trust you guys to no-lynch after I nuke dormio if that ends up having been the smartest option >:U

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #830 on: June 13, 2020, 12:29:22 AM »
If we only kill one scum member today and don't kill the SK we basically rely on Doc or lose
If we can eliminate an entire faction today, with a reduced night kill count we end up with 1 casualty of leeway, aka the number of nukes we can set off safely today would be 2.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #831 on: June 13, 2020, 12:36:46 AM »
hmmm

so fire off me AND daiya's nukes, and then lynch someone, and out of the nuke+lynch after Dorms, we pray that we've hit another scum

so actually I have a really wild idea, and hear me out here

what if we fire both me and daiya's nukes looking for the other scum (and maybe randomly hitting the sk) and save the lynch for usage on Dormio if we successfully hit the third scum, and otherwise keep fishing for the SK with the lynch

because is killing dormio actually beneficial if we don't kill the last scum today? like, i know it sounds weird, but i think it might be legit better

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #832 on: June 13, 2020, 12:38:26 AM »
wait no that's stupid we get endgamed if 2 scum are alive LMAO no nevermind

I was exclusively thinking of number of deaths overnight

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #833 on: June 13, 2020, 12:38:41 AM »
If that's your gameplan then you should nuke each other and we lynch Dormio imo.

Also I think it should go without saying but anyone cancelling a nuke in this plan is admitting to being scum and is free pickings for the alternate anti-town faction for a NK.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #834 on: June 13, 2020, 12:45:22 AM »
that's a cool plan and all but right now i'd rather nuke bard over daiya no offense

then again daiya -is- a sub which is a prime sk pick and he didn't claim it early when we talked about it?

but he DID claim it in lylo. hmm. I wonder if the SK would still try to do that for brownie points over just using it indiscriminately. I guess there's claiming to have to worry about if massclaim happened...

also uh it'd be kind of helpful to town By A Lot to have some nukes still alive in lylo maybe if that ends up occurring

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #835 on: June 13, 2020, 12:47:34 AM »
like, 3p lylo with only scum or sk faction alive: one person gets nuked, and you get to lynch the other! town's win chance straight up doubles

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #836 on: June 13, 2020, 12:48:43 AM »
wait crud does that actually turn into a situation where the SK can win by global death if he's the one being nuked

crap.

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #837 on: June 13, 2020, 12:48:58 AM »
Yeah but what if the last nuke is anti-town lol

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #838 on: June 13, 2020, 12:49:57 AM »
Would still need a conf town to guarantee win in that situ

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #839 on: June 13, 2020, 12:56:44 AM »
i mean you can still lynch the nuker lol