~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Remilia Quest
<< < (3/21) > >>
AngryEclectus:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on August 14, 2021, 07:45:26 AM ---> Sigh and start the book. Shortcuts won't bring Sakuya around faster.

--- End quote ---

> And so you do exactly that. Slowly, but surely, you trod through the first chapter of the book, which was about extending the reach of your magic. By the time you finish that chapter, Sakuya emerges from the doorway carrying an umbrella. Looking towards the horizon, you realise that you've been reading for hours, and the sun is just barely visible.

"Mistress, it is almost dawn. If you'd like, I can stay here and accompany you while you read?" Your loyal maid inquires.
Philosopher:
>"No need Sakura.  I believe I will continue my readings in the parlor."

>Memorize the page number
AngryEclectus:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on August 14, 2021, 08:06:56 AM --->"No need Sakura.  I believe I will continue my readings in the parlor."

>Memorize the page number

--- End quote ---

> You tell Sakuya that you'll continue to read inside, and she naturally obliges.

> Quickly, before Sakuya helps you up and takes you inside, you look at the page you were on and memorise the page number. Now, you follow her in.
Philosopher:
>Head to the parlor room.
WitheringFlowerCrown:
>Ask Sakuya about the questions that Yukari's Shikigami asked her.
>Follow that up with light chatter about her work and duties while walking into the Parlour Room.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version