~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Remilia Quest
(1/21) > >>
AngryEclectus:
Bored out of my mind, so I'm starting a Quest thing. Sorry if it's not great, this is my first time!

> You are Remilia Scarlet.

> Recently, the mysterious Yukari paid the Scarlet Devil Mansion a visit. Again (See Silent Sinner in Blue for more context, I guess). She wanted to ask you some questions, and after answering them, she left without a word. Not long after that, Yukari's shikigami came and asked your maid, Sakuya, some questions, before leaving in a similar fashion to her master.

> Currently, your busy sitting on the balcony of the Mansion, waiting for Sakuya to bring you a new type of tea she made with Patchouli's help. You have a thick book on the table in front of you. While you don't read very often, Sakuya insisted that you should read this one.
Neovereign:
> What's our appearance like? Like, how short are we compared to a fairy, the maids, or Sakuya for example?
> How does our ability work?
> What happens if we split into bats and one of them is killed?
> Relationship with Flandre.

> Check out the book's title.
AngryEclectus:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on August 14, 2021, 05:39:33 AM ---> What's our appearance like? Like, how short are we compared to a fairy, the maids, or Sakuya for example?
> How does our ability work?
> What happens if we split into bats and one of them is killed?
> Relationship with Flandre.

> Check out the book's title.

--- End quote ---

> You look the same as usual, although your blue hair is a little messier than usual. Compared to Sakuya, you're pretty short.
> If your being fully honest, your ability to manipulate fate isn't as incredible as you make it out to be. Your vampire physiology is complicated to explain, and is basically the main reason you have any powers at all.
> While none of your bats have ever been killed, the chances are you'd get a pretty big cut. Although, you'd rather not find out.
> Flandre sometimes gives you the creeps, but you love her, and she loves you. It's safe to say she looks up to you, too.

> The book is called "Grimoire 17: Red Magic". Now that you think about it, reading this might be useful. If you can get through the hundreds of pages.
Philosopher:
>Were we born a youkai or turned into one?

>Look at the book's table of contents
AngryEclectus:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on August 14, 2021, 06:21:55 AM --->Were we born a youkai or turned into one?

>Look at the book's table of contents

--- End quote ---

> You've been a Youkai since you were born.

> The book has over 20 chapters on just the basics. It would probably be safe to skip straight to the advanced parts.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version