Author Topic: Fushigi no Gensokyo -CHRONICLE- translation mod  (Read 3020 times)

Fushigi no Gensokyo -CHRONICLE- translation mod
« on: June 05, 2024, 10:18:07 PM »
Welcome, I'm Congrio and I'm new user here. Why? Because I'm currently working with 2 friends in full translation mod for Fushigi no Gensokyo -CHRONICLE-. We have some things translated suchs as all the medicines and spell cards for example and we're working on the script since one of my friends knows japanese. Here are somethings we have:
If any of you would like to help you can talk to me via discord, I'm in need of a person good at editing pictures. I'm "congrio." on discord. I will be posting updates about this project when I'm getting some stuff. See ya.
Remember to buy the game properly.

Re: Fushigi no Gensokyo -CHRONICLE- translation mod
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2024, 05:42:44 AM »
Hi, I hope everyone is fine, I'm looking for persons who knows japanese. I have a friend who is helping me with the japanese scripts since he knows japanese but I need more people because we have to somehow translate the cinematics of the game. If anyone is interested on helping us, DM me on discord as "congrio." See ya.

Re: Fushigi no Gensokyo -CHRONICLE- translation mod
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2024, 10:39:52 PM »
Hi, it's been a while. I'm in need of someone good at editing videos and editing images, if you know of someone who might help us or you are interested in helping,  you can answer here and can contact me on discord. My discord is "congrio." so that would be all for today. We need that because we need to add subtitles to the cutscenes of the game and we have the text of them but we need a way to add the subtitles
like this. So contact me for anything related to this