~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects

Fantasy Maiden Wars - English Patch Repository

<< < (5/6) > >>

nook:
Thank you for your interest. However, at this time we do not feel we need to bring in additional members to the team. Work is progressing slowly but surely.

nightsedge561:
Hello translation team, i wasnt sure where else to put this. just reached 25r, but when it gets to the map, it only loads a still of the map. i cannot move, no music plays, nothing loads. it isnt performance error, because the computer doesnt read it as lagging. i swap data 4 and 5 out for the old untranslated ones, and it works fine. any idea why this happens? should i run in a different compatability?

Chaotic:
Is there any news for when a translation for the menu stuff will be available for the complete box?

IngFromDiscord:
Yeah, I'd like to know how the translation of the Complete Box is going too, so is it possible to know how it's going?

seki108:

--- Quote from: Chaotic on February 01, 2023, 02:25:12 AM ---Is there any news for when a translation for the menu stuff will be available for the complete box?

--- End quote ---
On Akurasu page for Complete Box, there is a menu patched linked in the translation patch section. Haven't tried it personally, but others on the Akurasu discord have and said it worked good.

On a different note, I'm still wondering where Pikasprey got the timeframe for CB not getting a full patch for another two years. Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere I can find but he sounded confident in whoever told him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version