~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Remilia Quest
<< < (20/21) > >>
WitheringFlowerCrown:
>"So, Marisa, you mentioned a road that leads to Former Hell. Any descriptors you could give us?"
>Prepare for disappointment, this Incident is scarily efficient at obfuscating the information we need.

>Continue going down the blowhole.
>>Look for that long road that Marisa talked about.
Branneg Xy:
//  :meiling: WELCOME BACK AGAIN to (MotK V³) FORUMING   :extend: , do not fret because you are hopefully and actually more refreshed+motivated+unencumbered overall in this context "and more ithe mportant Beyond(s)",or on more on the way and more prepared for such...//

//...  we all are likely, or should be for the best, to be give out hints or messages similar to yours somehow in similar situation somehow (event silent or really inkling-like) ,  in regards to whenever and we end  up slower and slower in activity up to mini-hiatuses/suspension/breaks... then the eventual and mostly-expected return and pick-up again of the pace; /

--- Quote from: AngryEclectus on September 18, 2021, 05:49:33 AM ---//Sorry, had stuff on! Again!

> "Huh... I guess your right. I would find it hard to believe she knew who Yukari was." Marisa is calm again. These sudden extreme mood changes are definitely part of the incident. Can Satori do that?

> "Eh? Accompany you? Where?" It's best you just leave her. It would be easier not to explain the same thing 3 times to someone.

> As you, Marisa and Sakuya start to walk off, each taking turns at sliding into the blowhole, Kisume detaches her bucket from the well and jumps into the blowhole with you. "Wait! You didn't answer my question!" Her voice echoes around you.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 20, 2021, 03:00:27 PM --->"So, Marisa, you mentioned a road that leads to Former Hell. Any descriptors you could give us?"
>Prepare for disappointment, this Incident is scarily efficient at obfuscating the information we need.

--- End quote ---

> Begin proceeding and take slides into the Blowhole, yes,   BUT since Kisume still seems willing to really help stop to an halt, tell Marisa and Sakuya that Kisume deserves a fair explanation and chance to join in with I

>... Turn to Kisume and clarify to her if she wants to accompany us, even up to a certain point, to explore, resolve and end this Amnesia or Loss of Memo Incident, in going further down to Satori since she is at least an Important Involved 1,if not perhaps the Main Culprit or Among the main 1...

>... wait if she agrees, if she refuses, if she needs a bit more clarification, and after...

> Be proceeding and consulting like we meant.
AngryEclectus:
// Holidays came around, and I found 0 time whatsoever to continue this thing. Luckily, I have time again! Hope you didn't think I gave up on this, lol

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 20, 2021, 03:00:27 PM --->"So, Marisa, you mentioned a road that leads to Former Hell. Any descriptors you could give us?"

--- End quote ---

> "It's actually just the entire blowhole. Further ahead, the path starts to seem less natural, that's where the road starts."
> You continue traveling down, glad about the surprisingly straight-forward information.

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on September 20, 2021, 07:32:07 PM ---//  :meiling: WELCOME BACK AGAIN to (MotK V³) FORUMING   :extend: , do not fret because you are hopefully and actually more refreshed+motivated+unencumbered overall in this context "and more ithe mportant Beyond(s)",or on more on the way and more prepared for such...//

//... ; if done and keep it done and enhanced with ever-betterment,factuality,true hopefulness without " unredeemed distortions and faults about the too little or the much "on exceeding factual  , we all are likely to be give out hints or messages similar to yours somehow in similar situation somehow (event silent or really inkling-like) ,  in regards to whenever and overalk  we end  up slower and slower up to  some mini-hiatus /suspension/breaks/etc.,
and then be really returning  wholeheartedly with "Sorry, had stuff on! Again(and Again *X...)

> Begin proceeding and take slides into the Blowhole, yes,   BUT since Kisume still seems willing to really help stop to an halt, tell Marisa and Sakuya that Kisume deserves a fair explanation and chance to join in with I

>... Turn to Kisume and clarify to her if she wants to accompany us, even up to a certain point, to explore, resolve and end this Amnesia or Loss of Memo Incident, in going further down to Satori since she is at least an Important Involved 1,if not perhaps the Main Culprit or Among the main 1.

>... wait if she agrees, if she refuses, if she needs a bit more clarification, and after...

> Be proceeding and consulting like we meant.

--- End quote ---

> You turn towards Kisume. She already seems to know a little bit about the incident, but it's worth trying to explain the rest to her.

> After doing so, Kisume tilts her head in confusion. You think it didn't sink in, but then she cocks her head back to it's normal position and replies with a "Oh, OK!". Almost as dumb as a fairy...
Branneg Xy:
//  :I: :T:  :I: :S:  :A: :L: :R: :I: :G: :H: :T: //
--- Quote from: AngryEclectus on October 04, 2021, 08:37:40 PM ---// Holidays came around, and I found 0 time whatsoever to continue this thing. Luckily, I have time again! Hope you didn't think I gave up on this, lol

> "It's actually just the entire blowhole. Further ahead, the path starts to seem less natural, that's where the road starts."
> You continue traveling down, glad about the surprisingly straight-forward information.

> You turn towards Kisume. She already seems to know a little bit about the incident, but it's worth trying to explain the rest to her.

> After doing so, Kisume tilts her head in confusion. You think it didn't sink in, but then she cocks her head back to it's normal position and replies with a "Oh, OK!". Almost as dumb as a fairy...

--- End quote ---

> Proceed deeper in with the addition of Kisume, then.

> While proceeding in, and keeping aware of the sorroundings, ask Kisume: " Have you noticed anything else strange or out of place besides those 3 Surface Youkai coming this way claiming they work for Satori, your Well being  filled in by unknown ones for no apparent reason...? "
AngryEclectus:
//For some reason, Edge is saying the certificate is invalid. Sadly, that means I can't quote. Good luck figuring it out, though!

> You continue walking through the blowhole. Kisume replies to you with a "No, not really." Before you can think of anything esle to say, a loud rumble is heard behind you.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version