~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Rumia Quest - Another

<< < (3/166) > >>

Evil_Nazgul0616:
Prime:
>("That's fine, though what I did catch seems a bit troubling. Something about 'watching her from a distance', 'getting her into your favor' and being 'easy to dupe' ")
>Glance about for potential observers.
>("Not sure if the 'her' they were referring to was me or you, but I'm not ruling out that they're implying one or both of us. There was something about 'The Rumia out there noticing how much of her darkness they used to return' and then having the gall to imply it was their darkness... Not to mention the annoying onset of hunger as soon as they stopped talking. If whoever this is actually stole my darkness we will be having words when I find them... ")
>("A small part of me also wonders if the voice is a portion of my darkness somehow deciding to become a separate entity, which I honestly hope isn't the case because what it implies and the potential fallout it may cause is a migraine in the making... Ugh, a problem to look into later, I suppose. Satisfying my sudden hunger is more important at the moment...")

>Are we aware of any past instances of a part of our darkness seeking its own agenda, or of any darkness-related entities we may have absorbed that could potentially "return" as the voice implied?

>Compared to the previous hunger where we started lapsing into "subconsciously eat the nearest human", how far are we from that level?

>"So it might've been her but she didn't know? Gee, that kinda sucks if you think about it, not knowing you're even the cause of an incident."
>"Also, off topic, but... Neither of you would happen to know an area with plenty of wildlife, ideally game animals, would you? I used up more of my energy than I expected probing the loop-barrier-thingy and it's made me a little hungry..."

>Do we need to breathe when we turn into pure darkness or merge with darkness. If not, could we feasibly move underwater using the darkness in the murky depths of, say, a lake?

Contingency:
>Any luck yet?

Philosopher:
>Naz

>Do we know of anyone that was recording details of yokai that we can dig details of our past from?

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 05, 2021, 03:44:51 AM ---Prime:
>("That's fine, though what I did catch seems a bit troubling. Something about 'watching her from a distance', 'getting her into your favor' and being 'easy to dupe' ")
>Glance about for potential observers.
>("Not sure if the 'her' they were referring to was me or you, but I'm not ruling out that they're implying one or both of us. There was something about 'The Rumia out there noticing how much of her darkness they used to return' and then having the gall to imply it was their darkness... Not to mention the annoying onset of hunger as soon as they stopped talking. If whoever this is actually stole my darkness we will be having words when I find them... ")
>("A small part of me also wonders if the voice is a portion of my darkness somehow deciding to become a separate entity, which I honestly hope isn't the case because what it implies and the potential fallout it may cause is a migraine in the making... Ugh, a problem to look into later, I suppose. Satisfying my sudden hunger is more important at the moment...")

>Are we aware of any past instances of a part of our darkness seeking its own agenda, or of any darkness-related entities we may have absorbed that could potentially "return" as the voice implied?

>Compared to the previous hunger where we started lapsing into "subconsciously eat the nearest human", how far are we from that level?

>"So it might've been her but she didn't know? Gee, that kinda sucks if you think about it, not knowing you're even the cause of an incident."
>"Also, off topic, but... Neither of you would happen to know an area with plenty of wildlife, ideally game animals, would you? I used up more of my energy than I expected probing the loop-barrier-thingy and it's made me a little hungry..."

>Do we need to breathe when we turn into pure darkness or merge with darkness. If not, could we feasibly move underwater using the darkness in the murky depths of, say, a lake?

Contingency:
>Any luck yet?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Philosopher on July 05, 2021, 04:05:57 AM --->Naz

>Do we know of anyone that was recording details of yokai that we can dig details of our past from?

--- End quote ---
> You don't know anyone who records youkai much.

> Your shadow doesn't respond...
> You aren't aware of any. Well, your shadow has been doing things on it's own recently, like when it was gone when you first woke after being unsealed. But you don't think there were such occasions before that.

> Not that far. You hope.
> "Er..." Daiyousei doesn't answer.
> Mokou shrugs.

> You believe you could.

> It smells like there should be other animals nearby. But it's like the smells you do catch vanish.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616:
Prime:
>...Is our shadow still present?
>Muse aloud to ourselves: "Hmm... Guess I could try fishing the bottom of Misty Lake using my darkness as a net or web or something..."

Contingency:
>Frown. Is somebody messing with us?

>Continue our search but hovering just above the ground. As soon as we smell potential prey land and send a tendril of darkness from our feet through the ground in that direction. Note anything we encounter as we do this.

Philosopher:
>Do we know of a way to test if it is a fox's illusion

>Where is Marisa?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version