~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Rumia Quest - Another

(1/166) > >>

Neovereign:
> You are Rumia, Youkai of the Dusk, or Youkai of the Twilight.
> ...am Rumia, Darkness Incarnate. Both the darkness itself... lurks within.
> Well, you've already introduced yourself before. So there's no need to repeat yourself.
> The one out there has changed tremen... so have I. I won't... same mistakes as in the past.
> ...But you have managed your greatest wish! To simply, rid yourself of the seal and get back to your former freedom.

> You've been waiting in silence for an update from Shingyoku on the situation inside the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. They have yet to say anything of note...

> "Hm... Watch her from a distance. Inside doesn't seem like it'll work, as you can check... get her into your favor without being submissive to what she... may well be tenacious, but ... easy to dupe. Ah, that gives me a bit of deja vu..."
> "I have to leave. The Rumia out there should be noticing how much of her, no, my stored darkness I've used to return. And if not, then being sealed has taken it's toll on her mentality too. Ah, I mean that we've used, of course. You've always been there, my greatest ally. My S..."

> A voice within you catches your attention, but by the time you properly notice it, it's already gone.
> With it's absence, you feel quite a lot weaker... Not like being sealed, but like you've exhausted yourself fighting until you couldn't. And much hungrier too...
> "It seems like they've done it." Shingyoku finally speaks, standing upright. "They'll be back shortly."
> "Huh? Nice. And Daiyousei didn't die either, from what I can tell." Mokou glances to her side, getting up as well.
> "You hungry again?" You'd hope Marisa would say in consideration for you, but it seems she hasn't come back even now. Maybe she's with Aya visiting Reimu? Or Sanae too.

> The area around the village of cats seems to be devoid of anyone else. At least for a long while...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on July 04, 2021, 07:09:00 AM ---> You are Rumia, Youkai of the Dusk, or Youkai of the Twilight.
> ...am Rumia, Darkness Incarnate. Both the darkness itself... lurks within.
> Well, you've already introduced yourself before. So there's no need to repeat yourself.
> The one out there has changed tremen... so have I. I won't... same mistakes as in the past.
> ...But you have managed your greatest wish! To simply, rid yourself of the seal and get back to your former freedom.

--- End quote ---
//oh my

--- Quote ---> "Hm... Watch her from a distance. Inside doesn't seem like it'll work, as you can check... get her into your favor without being submissive to what she... may well be tenacious, but ... easy to dupe. Ah, that gives me a bit of deja vu..."
> "I have to leave. The Rumia out there should be noticing how much of her, no, my stored darkness I've used to return. And if not, then being sealed has taken it's toll on her mentality too. Ah, I mean that we've used, of course. You've always been there, my greatest ally. My S..."

--- End quote ---
>Was this our shadow speaking? If not, who? Is this the voice we noticed? Do we recognize it at all?

Prime:
>Do we have any fish remaining?
>If we still have active darkness from our attempts at probing the forest barrier, withdraw it.
>"Huh, neat."

Contingency:
>Mentally remember where the cat village is so we can return to it around the same time tomorrow. That human girl was interesting.
>Fly about, looking for some kind of stream or lake.

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2021, 07:24:29 AM ---//oh my
>Was this our shadow speaking? If not, who? Is this the voice we noticed? Do we recognize it at all?

Prime:
>Do we have any fish remaining?
>If we still have active darkness from our attempts at probing the forest barrier, withdraw it.
>"Huh, neat."

Contingency:
>Mentally remember where the cat village is so we can return to it around the same time tomorrow. That human girl was interesting.
>Fly about, looking for some kind of stream or lake.

--- End quote ---
> You don't think it was your shadow... You're not sure who. Maybe you said it?
> You're out of fish...
> "With the problem resolved, I'll get going. I have to tell that Hakurei child that this was finished, then I'll need to join my other self for something..." Shingyoku starts off, likely towards the Hakurei Shrine.
> "Guess we wait for them to come back then." Mokou speaks.
> As if on cue, you start to see the two returning from within the forest.

> You try to make sure you remember this place, and fly up in hopes of spotting a body of water...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616:
Prime:
>("Did you hear that voice, shadow?")
>Wait for the duo to get closer.
>"...So how did it go?"

Contingency:
>Keep searching.
>If we spot any game animals during our search, stop searching for water and begin stalking said animal(s)

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2021, 07:47:33 AM ---Prime:
>("Did you hear that voice, shadow?")
>Wait for the duo to get closer.
>"...So how did it go?"

Contingency:
>Keep searching.
>If we spot any game animals during our search, stop searching for water and begin stalking said animal(s)

--- End quote ---
> "Yeah. I promise it wasn't me, either." Your shadow replies.
> "Dai'll fill you in. I got something I've been itchin to do for a while now." Shingyoku, well, the female one, rushes on past you, towards the rest of Misty Lake... Maybe she saw a large fish?
> "Ah. Geez... She's so in a rush... Maybe she's disappointed she didn't get to fight?" Daiyousei sighs as the stops. "We sorta came into Sakuya and some others that were in a time loop. Which, I think is things repeating over and over? We didn't repeat, thankfully, and managed to break it. The two fairies we were with vanished, but Kaguya was still there. Since Shingyoku was in a hurry and it's safer than dragging her with us, we left Sakuya in Kaguya's care."

> You keep your eyes peeled, despite how far this place is from everywhere else...
>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version