Author Topic: help me find a very old Touhou video  (Read 344 times)

Vance_croowa_08

• ORINGLES
  • Yo! How u doin' ?
    • YouTube
help me find a very old Touhou video
« on: September 08, 2024, 10:27:56 PM »
I need help finding a very old Touhou video. From what i remember it's an animated PV centered around Flandre and it's probably 16 years old, i don't remember what it was called. As for the contents itself, the video starts with some japanese text (probably credits) as a unidentified Remix of Flandre's theme plays in the background. Another scene i remember is a bunch of pictures of EoSD's cast (minus Rumia and maybe Cirno too), all of them being drawn in different artstyles with a silhouette of the SDM in the background. One part i remember FOR SURE is a chibi version of Flandre bobbing her head and wings, other than that i don't know anything else

I tried inserting some key words in my watch history to see if i had it there but no, it wasn't there. Does anybody have a link to the video?
"all toasters toast toast"

Gpop

• I'm STILL the Koishi guy, but now with more Kokoro!
Re: help me find a very old Touhou video
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 07:08:33 AM »
It sounds like you're thinking of 495 GO! Little Sister Emotion, which is the title of the video, not the song. The song itself is called "彼女が一番少女なのか?"

Vance_croowa_08

• ORINGLES
  • Yo! How u doin' ?
    • YouTube
Re: help me find a very old Touhou video
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2024, 12:43:50 PM »
It sounds like you're thinking of 495 GO! Little Sister Emotion, which is the title of the video, not the song. The song itself is called "彼女が一番少女なのか?"

Thanks for your help, but unfortunately it's not the one i'm looking for. I have a feeling the video i'm looking for got deleted since i remember it being in a saved playlist of mine
« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 12:47:20 PM by Vance_croowa_08 »
"all toasters toast toast"