Author Topic: Hong Meiling, The Face of Communism (Theory)  (Read 5115 times)

Hong Meiling, The Face of Communism (Theory)
« on: October 24, 2023, 06:28:20 PM »
 :meiling: :meiling:
Hong Meiling, everybody's favourite guard of the SDM, since her debut in Touhou 6 she has been seen as an overall silly character. But what if I told you this character has secret depths nobody knows about. That's right, Hong Meiling is a traitor to the American Dream, she's:

A COMMUNIST

Now you may be wondering:
"What? How can the lovevable and private ownership loving Meiling, be a commie?"

Well, after a series of deepdives into Meiling I have found and compiled here all the reasons why Hong Meiling is a communist.

1. Her Name
The characters for her name 紅 美鈴 just screams out communism. First 紅(Hong) which means red in Chinese, I don't even need to elaborate the connections between red and communism. Plus her name being literally Red and her being a guard forms 'Red Guard' a Chinese student revolutionary force (more elaboration on it later)
Second,美鈴(MeiLing) which means Beautiful Chime in Chinese
ZUN thought he could hide this blatant reference to Olomouc's Communist Clock located in Czechia.

If you take all the number of letters in Hong Meiling's name (including the space in between, duh) you get 12 letters and what was Olomouc's Communist Clock known for?
It was known for its noon(12) event where 12 CHIMES are hammered out by little COMMUNISTS. I literally don't know what to tell you, the connection is right there in your face.

2. Design
This is one of the most well known analogies that are made between MeiLing and communism.
Her green dress is inspired by the design of the Red Guard and if you squint your eyes, her clothes look olive green, just like the military uniforms used by the communist revolutionaries in Cuba. Her red hair obviously very Communist. Even her famous green beret is a clear symbol for her love of the communist doctrine and it's leaders. Clearly, MeiLing wears a green beret with a star symbol in honor of her idol, Che Guevara who also wore a green beret with a star(he's communist by the way).

3. Personality
MeiLing has been consistently shown to be prideful of her country China in every aspect (including communism).
Have you seen Hong Meiling with private property or supporting capitalist views?

I think that with this post i have proven Meiling's love for communism.
You're welcome to fight me, but you'll be wrong.
Meiling is commie  :meiling:

« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 09:25:38 PM by degradingwindow »

moons1de_

• moons1de_?
  • moons1de_
    • YouTube
Re: Hong Meiling, The Face of Communism (Theory)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 10:04:47 PM »
Clownpiece is our only hope from the evil ideology of communism Meiling is spreading!!!!! ( :meiling: <---- stupid)

nav

• only a poor old duck
  • still a poor old duck
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • nav#5828
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 10:36:58 PM »
There are worse fates than a struggle session with Meiling...

Vance_croowa_08

• The entity living in your walls
  • Yo! How u doin' ?
    • vance_croowa08
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2023, 06:07:51 AM »
You just gave me another reason to love MeiMei :meiling:
"Your signature cannot span more than 5 lines"

Literally 1984

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2023, 02:00:55 PM »
...But... Hong Meiling  :meiling: is often hinted,and sometimes by her own quotes,to rather be related " The Whole(2000+ years) History and Dynasties of China".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2023, 03:15:37 PM »
...But... Hong Meiling  :meiling: is often hinted,and sometimes by her own quotes,to rather be related " The Whole(2000+ years) History and Dynasties of China".
The quote specifically says:
"You're all not there yet! You're all children compared to 4000 years of history!"
Pre imperial dynasty china started around ~2000 B.C. You add 4000 years to that and you get the year 2000 which means that she is prideful and is aware of China's history from 1949-Present Day.

And Have You Seen Meiling go against Chairman Mao in any of her quotes?

Inunaki

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 02:32:25 PM »
Also, her master is Remilia Scarlet, of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
Scarlet is a shade of red.
Need I say more? It's not just Meiling that's the problem, the entire mansion is full of Commies.