Author Topic: A New Window - Incident Quest  (Read 20834 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2023, 05:00:11 PM »
> You go inside the tree and see Sunny and Star there.

> "Something's happening outside?" Star asks curiously.

> As you have the "door" [A movable panel of tree bark] open some of the mist seeps in, causing Star to recoil.

> "W-what's that red stuff!" she exclaims.

> This actually rouses Sunny from her half-sleep state, and she looks up at it too.

> "Eh? Why's it all red?" she asks as she tries to grab some of the red mist, but nothing happens.

> Sunny looks tired. Star looks fine.
> "Some kind of prank this is!  We'll get back at em threefold, they don't stand a chance against the Three Fairies!"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2023, 10:22:28 AM »
> "Some kind of prank this is!  We'll get back at em threefold, they don't stand a chance against the Three Fairies!"

> "Oh?" Star asks; getting up. "We're gonna go prank the pranker?"

She turns around and looks at Sunny.

> "Sunny, Luna's boss at night. You know the deal."

> Sunny yawns and also gets up. "Yeah yeah. It's not often she wants to do anything during the night... she's usually worn out playing during the day..."

> Star sighs.

> The two stick their heads out of the makeshift door.

> "Oh wow; it really is all red!" Sunny exclaims.

> "I-is this really a prank? I've never seen anything like this." Star adds. "Isn't it coming from the direction of the Lake?"

> "You're saying this is that ice-cube brain?" Sunny asks.

> "... I doubt Cirno is capable of something like this, but she and the other lake fairies might know something if it's coming from their direction." Star replies.

> "Cirno? Know something?" Sunny laughs.

> "... I'll give you that one." Star concedes. "So Luna, what's the plan?"


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2023, 01:56:38 AM »
> "Oh?" Star asks; getting up. "We're gonna go prank the pranker?"

She turns around and looks at Sunny.

> "Sunny, Luna's boss at night. You know the deal."

> Sunny yawns and also gets up. "Yeah yeah. It's not often she wants to do anything during the night... she's usually worn out playing during the day..."

> Star sighs.

> The two stick their heads out of the makeshift door.

> "Oh wow; it really is all red!" Sunny exclaims.

> "I-is this really a prank? I've never seen anything like this." Star adds. "Isn't it coming from the direction of the Lake?"

> "You're saying this is that ice-cube brain?" Sunny asks.

> "... I doubt Cirno is capable of something like this, but she and the other lake fairies might know something if it's coming from their direction." Star replies.

> "Cirno? Know something?" Sunny laughs.

> "... I'll give you that one." Star concedes. "So Luna, what's the plan?"

> How much do we know about the layout around and inside the Misty Lake?

> Which routes are the most.and least preferred by us to get there or through there?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2023, 07:12:44 AM »
> How much do we know about the layout around and inside the Misty Lake?

> Which routes are the most.and least preferred by us to get there or through there?

> While you do not go there too often, the Misty Lake is Gensokyo's largest body of water. It's a pretty huge lake; within the Great Forest; which covers a large amount of Gensokyo's flatlands; and even spreads to the lower regions of Youkai Mountain. Speaking of; the river that feeds the lake comes from Youkai Mountain. You followed it once but had to stop when you got too close to the Tengu Village and they chased you off... it was around the site of a massive waterfall...

> The quickest way to get to the Misty Lake is flying above the Forest. However, this also makes you more noticeable for any other fairies or Youkai who decide to mess with you. You could; of course, fix that with your abilities, but with it being night; Sunny's stamina isn't the best.

> The slow way would be going through the forest itself. The trees naturally give you more places to hide and make you harder to spot, but going around the trees and not crashing into them means you'll have to fly slower.

> The Misty Lake [as well as 99% of other locations in Gensokyo] is in a general western direction. Your tree is right near the Hakurei Barrier after all; there's not a lot past you to your East, unless you were specifically "Border Scavenging" and looking for things which passed through.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2023, 08:51:47 PM »
> While you do not go there too often, the Misty Lake is Gensokyo's largest body of water. It's a pretty huge lake; within the Great Forest; which covers a large amount of Gensokyo's flatlands; and even spreads to the lower regions of Youkai Mountain. Speaking of; the river that feeds the lake comes from Youkai Mountain. You followed it once but had to stop when you got too close to the Tengu Village and they chased you off... it was around the site of a massive waterfall...

> The quickest way to get to the Misty Lake is flying above the Forest. However, this also makes you more noticeable for any other fairies or Youkai who decide to mess with you. You could; of course, fix that with your abilities, but with it being night; Sunny's stamina isn't the best.

> The slow way would be going through the forest itself. The trees naturally give you more places to hide and make you harder to spot, but going around the trees and not crashing into them means you'll have to fly slower.

> The Misty Lake [as well as 99% of other locations in Gensokyo] is in a general western direction. Your tree is right near the Hakurei Barrier after all; there's not a lot past you to your East, unless you were specifically "Border Scavenging" and looking for things which passed through.

> Would it be possible to start going part of the way through a tract of the forest we know best and then when we approach the most exposed areas,after we have combinined our abilities with Star's and Sunny's for "safetravel",  to scout-flying through the forest under-canopy in order to evalute&decide whenever to "slow&safely proceed through the tress" or "flying quickest above the forest" ?



1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2023, 05:25:37 PM »
> The lake isn't red too, is it?

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2023, 07:01:53 AM »
> Would it be possible to start going part of the way through a tract of the forest we know best and then when we approach the most exposed areas,after we have combinined our abilities with Star's and Sunny's for "safetravel",  to scout-flying through the forest under-canopy in order to evalute&decide whenever to "slow&safely proceed through the tress" or "flying quickest above the forest" ?

> You decide to fly through the part of the forest you are most familiar with, and then go above the canopy when you get closer to your destination and are less familiar with the terrain.

> Sunny and Star accompany you, with you going above the treeline once you start to approach the Misty Lake.

> The lake isn't red too, is it?

> Now that you can see the lake, the water is not red. However, the usual mist is certainly tinted scarlet. The mist is a lot thicker here than it was at the Tree.

> There also seems to be a strange building at the lakeside. Well; there was always a strange ruined building. But this new one is larger, and not ruined. And seems styled differently. The mist also seems a lot thicker around it specifically.

[Sorry for somewhat late reply; been unwell; the ruined building is the Prisimriver manor; which is also near the Misty Lake]


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2023, 07:07:15 PM »
> How high can we fly? Does the mist seem to float low, or has it spread up high as well?

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2023, 05:22:43 AM »
> How high can we fly? Does the mist seem to float low, or has it spread up high as well?

> You're not sure, you don't exactly measure it. You can do a bit above the clouds at least.

> You can't tell how high the mist spreads from here.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • *
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2023, 07:27:38 AM »
> Stay above the canopy and carefully approach the suspicious structure.

> Ask Sunny and Star "Have you seen this before!?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2023, 09:47:19 PM »
> "Doesn't seem natural... Maybe someone burnt something they were making? Wait a minute... Maybe it's on purpose, like, for a party, or a different occasion. Colored fog seems like it'd fit something like that. What would you guys use red smoke for?"
> Get a brief whiff. It doesn't smell like blood, does it?

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2023, 04:06:12 PM »
> Stay above the canopy and carefully approach the suspicious structure.

> Ask Sunny and Star "Have you seen this before!?"

> There isn't much more canopy to stay above. The new building is in a clearing.

> "I don't remember seeing this, although I think Cirno mentioned something like it when I saw her a few weeks ago." Star replies.

> "I've not been here for about a month." Sunny adds.

> "Doesn't seem natural... Maybe someone burnt something they were making? Wait a minute... Maybe it's on purpose, like, for a party, or a different occasion. Colored fog seems like it'd fit something like that. What would you guys use red smoke for?"
> Get a brief whiff. It doesn't smell like blood, does it?


> "Maybe it's a baby celebration! The red is pink for a girl!" Sunny exclaims.

> You sniff the air. You're not really sure what blood smells like, but it does have a faint... metallic smell to it. Very faint, if you were not a fairy and so in-tune with nature you might not even be able to have noticed that.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2023, 08:04:39 PM »
> "This is still a lot though. It's getting everywhere... If they aren't gonna control their party, shall we go and crash it?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2023, 06:02:41 AM »
> "This is still a lot though. It's getting everywhere... If they aren't gonna control their party, shall we go and crash it?"

> "Party?" Sunny asks. "Would we even be fairies if we didn't crash a party uninvited?"


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2023, 08:27:35 PM »
> "Party?" Sunny asks. "Would we even be fairies if we didn't crash a party uninvited?"
> "Party?" Sunny asks. "Would we even be fairies if we didn't crash a party uninvited?"

> Suggest we start by : diving back down into the canopy we mostlypassed over , activating & combining with each other our own "Fairies of Light's powers for  themprovedi  cloaking & detection strategy  ", exit the canopy and partly-circling partly-approaching around the building in the clearing  to observe which '"passages"' appear more guarded and which less so.

> Mention to Sunny that it is also importatant she signal us when she is getting low on her energies so we can take better cover and a breather for her...it is night-time without any sunlight around after all.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2023, 02:41:53 AM »

> Suggest we start by : diving back down into the canopy we mostlypassed over , activating & combining with each other our own "Fairies of Light's powers for  themprovedi  cloaking & detection strategy  ", exit the canopy and partly-circling partly-approaching around the building in the clearing  to observe which '"passages"' appear more guarded and which less so.

> Mention to Sunny that it is also importatant she signal us when she is getting low on her energies so we can take better cover and a breather for her...it is night-time without any sunlight around after all.
> "Okay guys, let's sneak up on them without abilities. And Sunny, don't wear yourself out. We can take this slow since the Sun's not out."
>_

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2023, 07:24:06 PM »

> Suggest we start by : diving back down into the canopy we mostlypassed over , activating & combining with each other our own "Fairies of Light's powers for  themprovedi  cloaking & detection strategy  ", exit the canopy and partly-circling partly-approaching around the building in the clearing  to observe which '"passages"' appear more guarded and which less so.

> Mention to Sunny that it is also importatant she signal us when she is getting low on her energies so we can take better cover and a breather for her...it is night-time without any sunlight around after all.

> "Okay guys, let's sneak up on them without abilities. And Sunny, don't wear yourself out. We can take this slow since the Sun's not out."
>_

> You decide to back off into the cover of the trees, re-activate your abilities, and then approach the mansion.

> As you fly over the lake and start approaching the bank where this new building is; you notice Cirno. She; however, does not notice you.

> There seems to be someone just outside the gates to the fancy-looking building. They appear to be asleep.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2023, 03:06:22 AM »
> You decide to back off into the cover of the trees, re-activate your abilities, and then approach the mansion.

> As you fly over the lake and start approaching the bank where this new building is; you notice Cirno. She; however, does not notice you.

> There seems to be someone just outside the gates to the fancy-looking building. They appear to be asleep.

> As  group,start to perform a wide berth around that person at the gate while observing her and, at the same time,do  proceed to fly over a side-wall and looking around...but..

>...if we notice particular movements,or star alert us through her ability,stop all our movements.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2023, 06:27:09 AM »
> As  group,start to perform a wide berth around that person at the gate while observing her and, at the same time,do  proceed to fly over a side-wall and looking around...but..

>...if we notice particular movements,or star alert us through her ability,stop all our movements.

> You lead the others, as you attempt to maneuver away from the person at the gate, and fly over a wall. They're decently high, but nothing you can't fly over...

> Star taps you and Sunny as a warning [she can't speak since you are muting surrounding sound], before a rainbow ripple suddenly appears in front of you. It dosen't deal damage, but it does push you back.

> The woman who was seemingly asleep says... something but you can't hear due to your muting being in effect. She clearly is awake now however and is now taking a combat stance. Somehow, even while seemingly asleep, she was clearly able to detect you and not only react, but block your entry...

> How terrifying!

---

[OCC: It's stated in one of the external books that sneaking past Meiling even when she is sleeping is impossible. Meiling detected you with her Qi sense; she's a natural enemy of your powers!]
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 07:29:37 AM by raikaria »


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2023, 02:21:59 AM »
> You lead the others, as you attempt to maneuver away from the person at the gate, and fly over a wall. They're decently high, but nothing you can't fly over...

> Star taps you and Sunny as a warning [she can't speak since you are muting surrounding sound], before a rainbow ripple suddenly appears in front of you. It dosen't deal damage, but it does push you back.

> The woman who was seemingly asleep says... something but you can't hear due to your muting being in effect. She clearly is awake now however and is now taking a combat stance. Somehow, even while seemingly asleep, she was clearly able to detect you and not only react, but block your entry...

> How terrifying!

---

[OCC: It's stated in one of the external books that sneaking past Meiling even when she is sleeping is impossible. Meiling detected you with her Qi sense; she's a natural enemy of your powers!]

> Reactivate sounds and whisper to the others to "deactivate Sunny's Invisibility Field",while stile keep some distance from each other just in case we have to dodge & maneuver...then...

> ...ask the formerly-sleeping woman why is she attacking since we just wanted to check out a fairly familiar zone to us ,in our own prudent and unique manner, because of this what is  this "strange red mist  " coming from there just beyond walls and her person.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 01:37:38 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2023, 09:57:34 AM »
> Reactivate sounds and whisper to the others to "Sunny's Invisibility Field,while stile being within distance some distancefrom each other just in case we have to dodge & maneuver...then...

> ...ask the formerly-sleeping woman why is she attacking since we just wanted to check out a fairly familiar zone to us ,in our own prudent and unique manner, because of this what is  this "strange red mist  " coming from there just beyond walls and her person.

[I assume you want Sunny to stop deflecting light around you?]

> You deactivate your ability, and tell Sunny to deactivate hers.

> "Wait, I just asked you what you are doing here." the woman says. "I'm here because guarding this place is my job. Although I didn't expect it to be a trio of fairies. I'm not quite sure how you were able to hide yourselves but unfortunately I can sense Qi. Fairies like you are virtually pure life energy so you can't hide from my ability."

> The woman seems to be sizing you three up and thinking. You hear some things she mutters to herself; including "maids" and "smarter".

> Star whispers to you. "I don't sense anyone but her nearby."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2023, 03:43:00 AM »
>"We were curious about the weird mist. It's for a baby celebration right? Can we see it or has it not happened yet?"

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2023, 05:32:05 AM »
>"We were curious about the weird mist. It's for a baby celebration right? Can we see it or has it not happened yet?"

> The guard almost completely loses her composure for a moment; only replying once she regains herself.

> "I don't think that the Mistress is capable of having a baby. Vampires are a kind of Undead after all... would be strange if an Undead could make life."

> The guard's face drops.

> "I'm talking too much... this job is harder than I thought it was..."

> The strange woman composes herself again. "There are only two grounds that the Mistress wants me to allow people in. The first is if they are so strong I cannot keep them out, and the second is if I deem them useful. There's no babies involved."


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2023, 01:36:14 AM »
> The guard almost completely loses her composure for a moment; only replying once she regains herself.

> "I don't think that the Mistress is capable of having a baby. Vampires are a kind of Undead after all... would be strange if an Undead could make life."

> The guard's face drops.

> "I'm talking too much... this job is harder than I thought it was..."

> The strange woman composes herself again. "There are only two grounds that the Mistress wants me to allow people in. The first is if they are so strong I cannot keep them out, and the second is if I deem them useful. There's no babies involved."

>  Ask her what is the name of this red-mist-making Mistress is and what is her not-baby-related-purpose for it,then.

> Also ask her name.

> Ask her what kinds of usefulness is she considering.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2023, 07:51:28 AM »
>  Ask her what is the name of this red-mist-making Mistress is and what is her not-baby-related-purpose for it,then.

> Also ask her name.

> Ask her what kinds of usefulness is she considering.

> "I thought everyone had heard of the Mistress given what she set in motion already. I suppose fairies not getting the news is reasonable however. This is the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and the Mistress is the Scarlet Devil, Lady Scarlet."

> "I'm not sure if I should tell you what the purpose of the mist is."

> "Me? You want to know my name?!" the gatekeeper replies; sounding... legitimately surprised. "I'm Hong Meiling."

> "We're expecting some trouble, so we bolstered our fighting forces, as well as employing some extra maids to assist the Head Maid if the trouble takes her away from her duties. Although, from what I've heard from her, the fairies we took from the lake are not all that useful."

> "Luna..." Star says. "I do sense a lot less fairies on the lake than usual."

> Usually the lake would be buzzing with fairies playing and messing around, but you can't see a single one. Although the mist is reducing visibility.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2023, 08:11:15 AM »
>Introduce ourselves as the Three Fairies of Light Super Sentai roll call style

>"I'm Luna, and these are my friends Sunny and Star."
>Be prepared to join in if Sunny or Star wants to do a more theatrical introduction.
>Frown
>"...What do you mean by you 'took fairies from the lake'?"


Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2023, 05:14:45 PM »
 :cirnotan: :power: :fullpower: :meiling:
> "I thought everyone had heard of the Mistress given what she set in motion already. I suppose fairies not getting the news is reasonable however. This is the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and the Mistress is the Scarlet Devil, Lady Scarlet."

> "I'm not sure if I should tell you what the purpose of the mist is."

> "Me? You want to know my name?!" the gatekeeper replies; sounding... legitimately surprised. "I'm Hong Meiling."

> "We're expecting some trouble, so we bolstered our fighting forces, as well as employing some extra maids to assist the Head Maid if the trouble takes her away from her duties. Although, from what I've heard from her, the fairies we took from the lake are not all that useful."

> "Luna..." Star says. "I do sense a lot less fairies on the lake than usual."

> Usually the lake would be buzzing with fairies playing and messing around, but you can't see a single one. Although the mist is reducing visibility.

> Frown somehow ,and less so about from our future venere for  safekeeping apart " particularities"

> Redirect our sound ,or at least move back and make audible whispers until "heard out,by both Star and Sunny to omit,or rather our brand of half-skillfull half-resourceful half(8)planful() the " Mischievous in our action naming title to avoid risk  IF risking TOO far out...- of curtailing or surveillance or distatefulness" and focus and hints upon on " The Fairies trioLuminescent and Evanescent":
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 05:22:29 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

  • Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
  • Gender: Male
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2023, 08:24:43 AM »
>Introduce ourselves as the Three Fairies of Light Super Sentai roll call style

>"I'm Luna, and these are my friends Sunny and Star."
>Be prepared to join in if Sunny or Star wants to do a more theatrical introduction.
>Frown
>"...What do you mean by you 'took fairies from the lake'?"

> You introduce yourselves. Usually Sunny would be more... dramatic but it's night-time and she is tired.

> "We hired them" Meiling answers simply. "For the low price of a small maid outfit. Come to think of it... where did we get those fairy-sized maid outfits anyway."

:cirnotan: :power: :fullpower: :meiling:
> Frown somehow ,and less so about from our future venere for  safekeeping apart " particularities"

> Redirect our sound ,or at least move back and make audible whispers until "heard out,by both Star and Sunny to omit,or rather our brand of half-skillfull half-resourceful half(8)planful() the " Mischievous in our action naming title to avoid risk  IF risking TOO far out...- of curtailing or surveillance or distatefulness" and focus and hints upon on " The Fairies trioLuminescent and Evanescent":

> Your ability is not this precise. It is explicitly muting and muting only. It is no sound or all sound. [You're the mute button on a remote; not the volume control]


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: A New Window - Incident Quest
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2023, 08:32:56 AM »
>"Hired? Like actual work stuff?"
>Blink.
>"You managed to get a bunch of the lake fairies to want to do that?! Is the outfit really that popular?"