Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - 3.5 [Newcomers always welcome]  (Read 136397 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest Revival - 3.5 [Newcomers always welcome]
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2020, 11:53:00 PM »
>Is that our only mirror or are we able to summon replacements if necessary?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2020, 08:23:28 PM »
// Don't advance time

> Could we animate her wand to grab it?  Or can we think of some other way to get it in our possession

> Do we think she's capable of somehow summoning it back if we obtain it?

> Could the mirror still reflect/powerup one of our own lasers/light magic?  Could we achieve two things at once and recharge it while at it (since it'd be powering up from our own magical energy)

> How powerful a water blast can we summon upon her?

> To be able to do this while she's holding it you'd have to overpower Elis' own magic. You don't think this is worth trying.

> Potentially.

> You figure a ray of light would be alright, if it's from you. The mirror seemed to reflect some sort of light-based missile with physical force behind it. For it to recharge it would have to actually absorb magical energy from you, not redirect it.

> Probably powerful enough to launch her into the wall; but not much more than that.

>Is that our only mirror or are we able to summon replacements if necessary?

> You have other mirrors. But they're not as enchanted as this one. In fact they're just regular mirrors.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2020, 11:23:08 PM »
> Do we think we can collapse the room upon her and bury her in the rubble/debris?

> Could we somehow blow a hole into the side and let the outside miasma sea flood in?

> If we somehow break her wand do we think it she can mend/repair it on the spot?

> Could we freeze her into a block of ice?

> Is there anything made out of silver in our or her room?

Metalslug

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2020, 11:48:34 PM »
//Are you sure we should try collapsing the room we are in? If it doesn't finish her (which I doubt it will) it will force us out of the room. The only way to go is up, and Rumia and crew are in that direction.

Tom

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2020, 01:01:53 AM »
// We broke down a wall in a fight scene and opened up a new room, which is the one we're in now.  Elis is in the room we were in previously so its alright

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2020, 09:31:51 PM »
> Do we think we can collapse the room upon her and bury her in the rubble/debris?

> Could we somehow blow a hole into the side and let the outside miasma sea flood in?

> If we somehow break her wand do we think it she can mend/repair it on the spot?

> wait,do not attempt any of that for known reasons an our current situation.
// Sorry   :( but nothing can be employed or be effective at all or in the present duel,although in the future some   8);) could and even with "evolvingpotential " in the future with more experience,set-ups,team-ups,freedom of movements could //

//  :( No,we could not for  have not enough Destructive/Black Magic to collapse the room or the roof nor have that   Earth&Rocks Magic Specialized to attempt it nor it is weakened enough so we can collpapse it by combining Animation,Transmutation,Focused Lasers  untl it collapses and of course Elis would at best only being slow down since it is Only Physical ( ref. to all Exceptional Physical Prowess&Regeneration shown by Elis in the Gensokyo while still playing around);even if we could it at some degree that would be " rasing too much her seriousness (bar)" which is a condition for defeat if we are not prepared&experienced enough,like right now,  also with Mirror in need of Recharge//

//  8) ;)  That Miasma Opening Plan would be nice when we shall we have more options,set-ups,allies and greater freedom of movement to put it use but with the conditions limitations,being Louise alone,and in Elis' Home it would equally recover&boost both with :( the disadvantage being just on Louise for  "Leaving Herself Open by Blast Open Miasma Holes by in the Right Wall "together with "Expending Miasma to Gain it" ; in addition we cannot 
"Retreat Outside to Gain Miasma or Take it Outside "  lest we Game over by letting Elis go after Rumia+Kogasa+Koakuma  //

//  :( We cannot affect the Star Wand or Elis power over it since we would need to directly overpower her magic and Louise does not specialize in "Power", she is , and Elis has a definite  advantage in "Power&Destruction";same for "increasing seriousness(bar) too much,too quickly,too unprepared" //

//  :( No ,Louise can only use Basic Ice Magic and only Mai  8) ;) or a Specialized Ice magic can perform Great Ice Feats but that could freeze All the Blood but  would be out-of-scope on Elis retailating and opposing Raw Power like this //

//  :( Silver here is not a weakness for Vampires ,more a general way to have an effect on All Youkai,specifically Elis could laugh off and near-instanlty regenerate Sakuya's Silver Knives Truly Impaling Her even with Sakuya Fighting Seriously  with Time-Manipulation //
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 09:40:07 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2020, 10:45:46 PM »
> You feign that the blood spike did more damage than it appears as you prepare some water magic, four spheres of water forming around you which begin to launch blasts of liquid towards the Vampire.

> Elis raises a barrier of blood from below her, which blacks the water easily, with the blood of course being thicker.

> As you prepare some earth magic to combine with the water magic, Elis opens a hole in her guard and shoots a projectile from her wand, which quickly fies towards you. Luckily; the mirror was already in position to intercept it; and the comet-like blast bounces off it back at Elis, erupting into a shower of stardust on impact.

> This actually seems to have had enough power behind it to briefly stun the Vampire, causing her to stagger in mid-air, and the blood barrier to splash back to the ground. However, you can sense that reflecting that blast drained quite a bit of energy from the mirror's wards. You're not sure if it'll be able to reflect something like that again without being recharged.

// Stopping your actions there due to a situation change.
// How abou this and adding upon it ?//

> Could a Full Force Focused Blast throw Elis back in the first room and on the Debris or close enough?

> Could we manage a quick further  Dispel of the Blood Rune, in succession?

> In succession, Could we close-in to "Reinfoce&Animate the Debris" to "Repeat-Bombarding" her and even upgrading it to
" Chain-Bombarding "  with putting it together with added Focused Lasers&Bullet Barrages from us and the Mirror?

> If we come back to the first room we should bring the Animated Sword at our side and keep distance&avoidance from  Elis Blood Possessed Armor .

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2020, 11:24:11 PM »

> For you to collapse the roof upon Elis, you would need to essentially unhook it from all the walls. Since you're below it, if you were to simply blast it you'd just make a hole and blast any debris upwards.

> Wands are magical foci bound to the user. You wouldn't be able to break it while it is surgeing with Elis' magic. She'd have to exhaust herself.

> The castle is on an island, it's above sea level.

> Perhaps, although it would require quite a bit of effort to do so.

> Not that you can see.

// How abou this and adding upon it ?//

> Could a Full Force Focused Blast throw Elis back in the first room and on the Debris or close enough?

> Could we manage a quick further  Dispel of the Blood Rune, in succession?

> In succession, Could we close-in to "Reinfoce&Animate the Debris" to "Repeat-Bombarding" her and even upgrading it to
" Chain-Bombarding "  with putting it together with added Focused Lasers&Bullet Barrages from us and the Mirror?

> If we come back to the first room we should bring the Animated Sword at our side and keep distance&avoidance from  Elis Blood Possessed Armor .

> You are fairly confident you could blast Elis back into the wall, and this would likly give you enough time to fully dispel the rune.

> You could enchant the debris with a basic locomotive spell and set them to target Elis. It is fairly heavy, so it won't last too long unless you put a lot of magic into the rubble. Defying gravity is a lot easier for a lightweight mirror with wings than a chunk of rock.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Tom

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2020, 02:39:47 AM »
> Blast Elis to the wall with considerable force, if possible try to aim the blast so she hits head first or loses her wand (if the wand falls knock it further away from her with a rock or something)

> Cast a slowness debuff on her immediately after we blast her to buy us some extra time for the next steps

> Start dispelling the runes immediately after

> If we have any time left (slow spell?) try and recharge our mirror's lost magical energy

> Be ready for an Elis counterattack (unless the blast knocks her out), by bringing our already animated sword between us and her ready to intercept anything thrown at us
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 05:47:10 AM by Tom »

Metalslug

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2020, 04:52:51 AM »
//Do we have a (Slow) spell? Like the opposite of our (Haste) spell?

Tom

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2020, 05:44:45 AM »
// We certainly do but our specialty is buffs

// I edited in the slow-spell into the actions, might as well

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2020, 10:59:03 PM »
//Do we have a (Slow) spell? Like the opposite of our (Haste) spell?

> Yes. However, Louise is better at buffs than debuffs.

> Blast Elis to the wall with considerable force, if possible try to aim the blast so she hits head first or loses her wand (if the wand falls knock it further away from her with a rock or something)

> Cast a slowness debuff on her immediately after we blast her to buy us some extra time for the next steps

> Start dispelling the runes immediately after

> If we have any time left (slow spell?) try and recharge our mirror's lost magical energy

> Be ready for an Elis counterattack (unless the blast knocks her out), by bringing our already animated sword between us and her ready to intercept anything thrown at us

> You decide to capitalize on the opportunity and launch a simple, brute-force blast of magic energy, enough to blast the vampire into the wall. Despite your attempts, she's more than able to prevent you making her hit her head or drop her wand, although she dosen't have time to brace.

> Even as Elis is flying backwards, you weave a slow curse upon her. The vampire's recoil upon hitting the wall looks to be in slow motion, although she quickly starts to glow with a red aura and start speeding back up.

> You fling another dispel at the blood-rune, and this manages to fully erase it. However, this dosen't cause the already summoned blood to dissapate.

> You pump some magical energy into the mirror to recharge it's wards. Immediately after you do this however, you feel an intense magical energy surge through the air, and everything red-shifts.

> The red aura which was surgeing around Elis after she was slowed has intensified further, looking like crimson fire. The blood near the vampire is bubbling violently, as if boiling.

> "I see you weren't bluffing... to think I've gone so many Aeons without a decent fight and then I have two in such quick succession, first those two young Vampires, and now a strange being like you in Makai."

> You've only felt magic on this level a handful of times in your existence. There were those two maniacs from Gensokyo, the one in Green and that one in Blue, and when you saw Yuki and Mai go all out against each other for the position of Guard of Pandemonium [They tied; and thus both got the role]. If Elis is on that sort of level, you don't think you can stall much longer.

> Elis puts her wand out in front of her, and starts channelling a massive amount of energy. This energy looks like a swirling vortex of stardust, and blood is also being sucked into the swirling; growing mass.

- You used quite a significant amount of magical energy

- Elis has decided to stop playing around after being thrown around; and has decided you weren't just bluffing about your magical skill.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 11:02:55 PM by raikaria »

Metalslug

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2020, 03:04:38 AM »
//Can we buff ourselves against magic damage? Do we know anything about the type/effect of the magic that she is casting? I play a lot of pokemon, do we have any kind of Light screen/Reflect type spells?

>Cast [Insert Defensive Self Buff Here]

//Edit: Did we create the wards on our mirror? If so, is there any way we could enchant something to reflect a large attack one time even if it fails afterwards? Say, something capable of reflecting whatever Elis is brewing up here? I know we probably dont have the time to set it up at this point for this particular attack, but if we could dodge or tank this one and then set it up for the next one that would be great.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 03:08:50 AM by Metalslug »

Tom

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2020, 04:13:31 AM »
// OOC Info: Elis' MP bar is also ticking down like ours with her spell casts right?  She doesn't get to repeatedly cast for free does she?

> If any of this is outright impossible due to the room layout being unfavorable or our mirrors being too small to be convincing don't attempt this

> Quickly create a bright flash or spark to temporarily blind or obscure Elis' darkness accustomed vision.  Besides she's more focused on the spell she's about to cast than tracking us

> While she's blinded summon our largest basic mirror in front of us and dash to the side, preferably behind some of the remains/outcroppings of the half destroyed wall between us and Elis

> Immediately after dashing angle the mirror so we can see Elis through it (which means she can see us through it).  Or better yet if we can make our mirror magically show our image do that instead
> Make our eyes glow so she can see "us" clearly in our old location (through the mirror) with her impaired (but recovering) vision
> Have our magic mirror float in front and to the side of the substitute mirror and shoot aimed shots at her to both distract her and make it look more convincing that we're still there

> Let her fire at the disposable mirror we substituted for ourselves and waste her charge shot

> The setup would look like such if words are confusing:
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 04:29:18 AM by Tom »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2020, 04:17:57 AM »
//I would ask about the room layout first. If there's no place to hide this strategy would be moot from the get-go

Tom

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2020, 04:26:08 AM »
Edited to have "If any of this is outright impossible due to the room layout being unfavorable our or mirrors being too small to be convincing don't attempt this"
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 04:29:24 AM by Tom »

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2020, 10:54:24 PM »
//Can we buff ourselves against magic damage? Do we know anything about the type/effect of the magic that she is casting? I play a lot of pokemon, do we have any kind of Light screen/Reflect type spells?

>Cast [Insert Defensive Self Buff Here]

//Edit: Did we create the wards on our mirror? If so, is there any way we could enchant something to reflect a large attack one time even if it fails afterwards? Say, something capable of reflecting whatever Elis is brewing up here? I know we probably dont have the time to set it up at this point for this particular attack, but if we could dodge or tank this one and then set it up for the next one that would be great.

// You can, but doing so would be largely pointless, since you'd be using magic to prevent... losing your magic. After all; your HP is essentially your MP as a phantom without a physical form.

// You made the wards on your mirror; over a long period of careful enchantment. Rechargeing them is a simple matter, but making a new one altogether is different.

// OOC Info: Elis' MP bar is also ticking down like ours with her spell casts right?  She doesn't get to repeatedly cast for free does she?

> If any of this is outright impossible due to the room layout being unfavorable or our mirrors being too small to be convincing don't attempt this

> Quickly create a bright flash or spark to temporarily blind or obscure Elis' darkness accustomed vision.  Besides she's more focused on the spell she's about to cast than tracking us

> While she's blinded summon our largest basic mirror in front of us and dash to the side, preferably behind some of the remains/outcroppings of the half destroyed wall between us and Elis

> Immediately after dashing angle the mirror so we can see Elis through it (which means she can see us through it).  Or better yet if we can make our mirror magically show our image do that instead
> Make our eyes glow so she can see "us" clearly in our old location (through the mirror) with her impaired (but recovering) vision
> Have our magic mirror float in front and to the side of the substitute mirror and shoot aimed shots at her to both distract her and make it look more convincing that we're still there

> Let her fire at the disposable mirror we substituted for ourselves and waste her charge shot

> The setup would look like such if words are confusing:
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

// Elis does have limits. However, as a Vampire, these are very high. Vampires are kind of broken. Immense physical and magical power; incredibly hard to kill; regeneration... Elis of course has her mental weaknesses that can be taken advantage of.

As for the layout:

And yes, this means if you weren't keeping Elis' attention right now she'd have bolted up the stairs after Rumia/Koakuma/Kogasa and the encounter would have ended. Elis could quite happily exit stage left right now if she wasn't so enthralled fighting you. [And no; you wouldn't be able to keep up with her].

> You release a magical flash. Elis isn't as effected by it as you'd think [She's only weak to sunlight] but she still is dazzled by it long enough for you to move out of the way behind the wall and create a mirror image of yourself. [No need to summon a mirror when you can accomplish the same but more with a basic illusion.]

> "You're just going to stand there? Do you think yourself impervious?" Elis cackles, before she says "Bloody Nebula!"

> Elis releases the magical vortex, which impacts with the mirror image and erupts into a wave of force; stardust and blood. Even from the distance you are at, in the corner of the second room, the blast is still quite strong. It rips through the wall, blowing the hole larger, and the blast wave also blows open the wall at the back of the room, as well as opening a large hole in the ceiling to the floor above. Fires are also now burning where various old tomes and bookshelves were.

> You hear Elis cackleing madly. "Not so high and mighty now, are you? I vaporized you! Now; to chase down those other meddlers..."

- Despite not taking a direct hit; Elis' Bloody Nebula was immensely powerful and still did a high amount of damage. That thing pulverized the fort, and was clearly intended as a fatal attack.

- On the plus [?] side; she thinks she obliterated you. So her own status has completely reset. However, it is likly to rapidly change should you reveal yourself to be... alive isn't the right word. [Not doing so will cause her to leave the area however]

---

Side note: I intend to wrap this part up in the next post~2 barring things going out of my expectations. I would like feedback on this sort of battle system, since this is basically a trial run and similar [although not identical; since Gensokyo =/= Makai and Rumia and co =/= Louise] systems may be used for future fights where appropriate if you guys liked it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:01:45 PM by raikaria »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2020, 11:00:01 PM »
>Would it be possible to animate the flames from the fires into familiars? (If not, then whatever they're attached to?)

// thinking maybe surprising her with kamikaze familiars that would hopefully set her on fire in the process.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2020, 11:02:36 PM »
>Would it be possible to animate the flames from the fires into familiars? (If not, then whatever they're attached to?)

// thinking maybe surprising her with kamikaze familiars that would hopefully set her on fire in the process.

> You can animate the flames, although without their fuel they will not last long. It may be better to animate the burning tomes.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2020, 11:07:08 PM »
> How many burning tomes could we animate and control, taking into account both our ability to control many at once and keeping our remaining energy at safe levels.

>would it be possible to create a single gestalt familiar out of several of them, or would that be functionally the same as controlling several familiars?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2020, 11:10:32 PM »
> How many burning tomes could we animate and control, taking into account both our ability to control many at once and keeping our remaining energy at safe levels.

>would it be possible to create a single gestalt familiar out of several of them, or would that be functionally the same as controlling several familiars

> It largely depends on how much energy you want to put into them; how long you want to animate them, ect. If your idea is to basically fling them at Elis, it wouldn't be too straining. That's a simple A->B movement enchantment on a bunch of lightweight objects.

> You could combine them into one large burning-book-fire. It would still use the same energy, given the mass is still the same.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2020, 11:15:37 PM »
>how much of the bar would a single book,  either as a familiar or simply flung cost? If negligible, then how many could we manage before the bar actually begins to drop?
>>Building off of that, how much would the bar drop in the latter case?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2020, 11:38:02 PM »
>how much of the bar would a single book,  either as a familiar or simply flung cost? If negligible, then how many could we manage before the bar actually begins to drop?
>>Building off of that, how much would the bar drop in the latter case?

> You could animate all of the burning books with no trouble, it's a very basic enchantment on such light items.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2020, 11:42:41 PM »
>can we make familiars explode or otherwise destroy themselves and scatter their remains? If so how much would that cost?

>would we be able to do something similar with just flinging the tomes, assuming its possible? Would it cost the same?

>speaking of, would flung tomes home in on their target or would we need to turn them into familiars to achieve that effect?

Metalslug

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2020, 01:26:14 AM »
//I want to take this chance to blindside her, but I dont know what we have that could really deal a knockout blow. Vampires are weak to sunlight, which we have proven is true for Elis, but we dont have any of that. Of their other weaknesses, a stake through the heart and fire seem to be the only ones we have access to, and I dont think we have much in the way of fire magic. Maybe we could we try casting a [Sneak] spell and stab her through the back with an icicle or something before dumping the rest of our magic into the most powerful fire spell we have at point blank?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2020, 01:42:54 AM »
Of their other weaknesses, a stake through the heart and fire seem to be the only ones we have access to, and I dont think we have much in the way of fire magic.
//We have a bunch of burning books in the area. I'm currently trying to see if it would be feasible to launch a swarm of them at her in a kamikaze attack to see if she'll ignite. Or otherwise weaponize them against her

Metalslug

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2020, 02:50:41 AM »
//I feel like that would be a lot easier to see coming allowing her to dodge. We need to hit her with something to lock her movements.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2020, 02:59:17 AM »
//I feel like that would be a lot easier to see coming allowing her to dodge. We need to hit her with something to lock her movements.
//Well, that's the reason I said swarm. If we overwhelm her with sheer numbers there will be a greater chance of at least one connecting. Especially if (assuming low cost) we can direct them on separate paths to flank her, etc.

//EDIT: Plus since she thinks we're dead we might have the advantage of surprise on top of that, which might hurt her reaction time slightly.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 03:01:41 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Metalslug

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2020, 03:53:58 AM »
//What I mean is that, we should use the surprise opportunity we have to snare her so that our follow up attack with the books will have a better chance to do lots of damage.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2020, 04:11:49 AM »
//What I mean is that, we should use the surprise opportunity we have to snare her so that our follow up attack with the books will have a better chance to do lots of damage.
//Oh, fair enough. My main concern though is energy cost (mostly on the snare/immobilization spell, assuming we can cast one in the first place, since Rai said animating or flinging every book in the room, without any extra effects like what I asked about in my last set of inquiries, would have negligible cost) since our HP/MP bar is so low right now.