Author Topic: Death's Gatekeeper: Elly  (Read 103086 times)

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Death's Gatekeeper: Elly
« Reply #180 on: January 06, 2022, 01:49:26 PM »
> "I would believe so! What about any guests that you'd be expecting? Disappearing like that without any notice... and for so long, too."

« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2022, 06:31:18 PM »
> "I would believe so! What about any guests that you'd be expecting? Disappearing like that without any notice... and for so long, too."

> "Uneventful as life was there with the remarkable lack of the aforementioned guests, I am surprised you remained there without following suit. The question would be if my leave was that important in actuality."

> _
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 06:37:32 PM by Tashi »
Ongoing Quests: Death's Gatekeeper

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2022, 07:50:47 PM »
> "Why didn't you take us with you?"

« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2022, 08:06:17 PM »
>"Mistress, I only stayed as it was my duty and believed you would return soon."

« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2022, 01:55:43 AM »
> "Why didn't you take us with you?"

>"Mistress, I only stayed as it was my duty and believed you would return soon."

> "You responded yourself. It was your duty to stay. Though, honestly, I wouldn't have held it against you if you decided to just leave, or even follow me, so it holds itself rather poorly as an excuse. I didn't thought about bringing you. It's as simple as that."
> Yuuka took a few steps towards you, which brings you slightly under the shade of her parasol.
> "Was it worth the wait, Elly?"

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2022, 10:52:59 AM »
> "I can't say it was too bad... This place does look nice. And you look-..."
> Glance down at our outfit.
> "Ah. I must look so dull and old fashioned now..."

« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2022, 03:11:59 PM »
> "I can't say it was too bad... This place does look nice. And you look-..."
> Glance down at our outfit.
> "Ah. I must look so dull and old fashioned now..."

> "Nonsense." Using her index and thumb of one hand, Yuuka brought your gaze back up at her by taking hold of your chin. Ah, that warm smile... "You are just as elegant as you used to be, . ... Minus the slight layer of dust decorating your dress, that is. Did this land welcome you in a warm way?"

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2022, 01:25:51 PM »
> "Well... It's been a beautiful sight. The first few people I met haven't been bad company either."

« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2022, 03:35:19 PM »
> "Well... It's been a beautiful sight. The first few people I met haven't been bad company either."

> "Does that include the scarecrow-like being standing rather far away, observing us?"

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2022, 04:38:37 PM »
> " Huh? Maybe. Did you get a secret admirer?"

« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2022, 06:40:49 PM »
>Who is Yuuka referring to?

« Reply #191 on: January 22, 2022, 01:22:00 AM »
> " Huh? Maybe. Did you get a secret admirer?"

> "I do highly prefer to know myself those that pick interest in me. Do you not?"
> "I mean, having 'secret admirers' sound kind of cool..." The winged one, Mystia, commented from behind. "Though, it can be creepy, depending on who it is."

>Who is Yuuka referring to?

> Based on the description of 'scarecrow', as well as your recent sights... You'd wager a good bet she is referring to Luciela, watching from wherever she is that Yuuka managed to notice.

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #192 on: January 22, 2022, 04:11:01 AM »
> "I wouldn't say scarecrow, you know..."

« Reply #193 on: January 22, 2022, 04:22:54 AM »
>"I must say that speaking to another soul aside from Kurumi has been energizing enough that I would have made do with a stalker."

« Reply #194 on: January 22, 2022, 06:02:04 AM »
> "I wouldn't say scarecrow, you know..."

>"I must say that speaking to another soul aside from Kurumi has been energizing enough that I would have made do with a stalker."

> "It is none of my business to question someone's fashion sense... but, your 'stalker' does not inspire the most approachable of appearances."
> "Ahem." Mystia cleared her throat, to which Yuuka looked over at her. "Oh. Nothing."
> "You will have to excuse me. Mind if we continue our conversation later?"
> "No problem. I will get to do the thing." Nodding, and waving at you with a brief smile, Mystia returned to the stand that was close by.
> "So. Where is the vampiress?" The Flower Youkai looks back at you. "Was her ever-so energized self reason enough to set on your search for me without her companionship?"

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #195 on: January 22, 2022, 07:49:53 AM »
> "She didn't reach you first? I heard she broke someone's instrument. And she left home with a small note only saying that she will look for you."

« Reply #196 on: January 22, 2022, 03:44:34 PM »
> "She didn't reach you first? I heard she broke someone's instrument. And she left home with a small note only saying that she will look for you."

> "Oh, my. Is the rebellious phase manifesting itself? And here I thought she would cling onto you in this scenario. Glad to see you are maturing."
> Twirling her parasol between her fingers, Yuuka close her eyes as she pondered.
> "That being said, I have not encountered her. It may seem she was not as efficient as you ended up being. Was it maturing, or recklesness...?" Slightly opening them, the Flower Youkai looked at you with those blood-red eyes. "How did you planned to find me, even? Not that you would have had a difficult time."

> _

« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2022, 04:37:57 PM »
>"I had hope that chance and and fortune would smile upon our reunion. Baring that, many long years would see the mistress and her faithful servant once more united."

« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2022, 05:07:45 PM »
>"I had hope that chance and and fortune would smile upon our reunion. Baring that, many long years would see the mistress and her faithful servant once more united."

> "How romantic. You were always like that, weren't you? Setting aside the fact that one of you is falling behind in their search, and I wouldn't put it past her if she is lost, there's more pressing matters to attend. Would you accept an invitation to my home, Elizabeth?"

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #199 on: January 29, 2022, 07:04:40 AM »
> "O-Of course! Though, I wouldn't be able to stay forever immediately. Rather, I'd like to continue helping my recent companion search for who she's seeking out. If that's okay. Also, I heard from... Reimu, that Kurumi was last at some misty lake."

« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2022, 04:38:52 PM »
>"I would be honored to accept thy invitation mistress."

« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2022, 07:41:56 PM »
> "O-Of course! Though, I wouldn't be able to stay forever immediately. Rather, I'd like to continue helping my recent companion search for who she's seeking out. If that's okay. Also, I heard from... Reimu, that Kurumi was last at some misty lake."

>"I would be honored to accept thy invitation mistress."

> "You became rather open to strangers, hm? And here I recall how you were ranting on and on about Reimu and Marisa after they invaded. A foul mouth you had at it, too. Either way, I don't want you to stay forever. Quite honest may you allow me to be, it is rather coincidental you arrived now. It's because of that that I want you to see something. After that, you may do as you please."

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #202 on: February 08, 2022, 11:08:50 PM »
> "Wait, I-I meant at the moment, so after, I could rejoin you, mistress. Does that mean you don't want me anymore?!"

« Reply #203 on: February 08, 2022, 11:22:17 PM »
> "Wait, I-I meant at the moment, so after, I could rejoin you, mistress. Does that mean you don't want me anymore?!"

> "... We will need to talk about that later."
> You can feel the words 'you are fired' creeping on your back.

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2022, 11:25:24 PM »
> "Ah. To be fired so indirectly... It must be because I'm too weak. To let those intruders get by me before... My life might as well be forfeit."

« Reply #205 on: February 08, 2022, 11:38:00 PM »
> "Ah. To be fired so indirectly... It must be because I'm too weak. To let those intruders get by me before... My life might as well be forfeit."

> There's a tight grip on your nose, tugging you forward slightly.
> "I said later." Yuuka stops holding it. "You can grieve if those words come from my mouth later. For now, I will ask you to follow me. And tell your admirer they can come too."
> Yuuka starts to move off.

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #206 on: February 08, 2022, 11:54:21 PM »
> Follow. Naturally.
> "I haven't grown as strong as I need to be though. Even with training... it's much better with a partner. And Kurumi bailed before I got enough of a chance."

« Reply #207 on: February 09, 2022, 12:15:55 AM »
> Follow. Naturally.
> "I haven't grown as strong as I need to be though. Even with training... it's much better with a partner. And Kurumi bailed before I got enough of a chance."

> "You sound hopeless. Is this what my gatekeeper has been busy with all this time?"

> _

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #208 on: February 09, 2022, 02:55:33 AM »
> "Of course... I couldn't just spend all my lazing about. I mean, who would not train to get better after being beaten by intruders..."

« Reply #209 on: February 09, 2022, 11:28:48 PM »
> "Of course... I couldn't just spend all my lazing about. I mean, who would not train to get better after being beaten by intruders..."

> "Do you actually hold a grudge against them?" Yuuka asked, looking over her shoulder. "Come to think of it. Do you hold any against me?"

> _