Author Topic: Remilia Quest  (Read 9011 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2021, 08:31:59 PM »
>"Spell Cards? Check. Parasol? Conveniently Check. Let's go!"
>"Where to first? Former Hell will be difficult to reach, how did you get in last time, Kirisame?
>"Or will they just let us in if ask politely at Youkai Mountain?" (Sarcastically)

> "How did 'I' get in? Well, I found a blowhole somewhere north of 'ere. There's a long road inside it, leads straight to Former Hell. Sadly, I don't actually know where the blowhole is."
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2021, 07:23:17 PM »
>"...A blowhole that you found but don't know the location of?"
>"Regardless of how incredible that is, I guess we're heading north."
>Move North, keep an eye out for large crevices in the ground.

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2021, 08:51:35 PM »
>"...A blowhole that you found but don't know the location of?"
>"Regardless of how incredible that is, I guess we're heading north."
>Move North, keep an eye out for large crevices in the ground.

> "Yeah, I know. I was a lil' busy shooting fairies and youkai in buckets out of the sky. But to the North!"

> You, Marisa and Sakuya start to travel northwards, away from the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2021, 01:15:00 AM »
> "Yeah, I know. I was a lil' busy shooting fairies and youkai in buckets out of the sky. But to the North!"

> You, Marisa and Sakuya start to travel northwards, away from the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

> To Marisa :" Were there any particular landmarks you noticed when you found it northwards such as a mountain , a forest , a body of water,a particular formation of the terrain?"

> Based on what Marisa suggests and what we notice,adjust our flight-path.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2021, 04:08:03 AM »
// Sorry for the late reply! Had lots to do before, but I'm back!

> To Marisa :" Were there any particular landmarks you noticed when you found it northwards such as a mountain , a forest , a body of water, a particular formation of the terrain?"

> Based on what Marisa suggests and what we notice, adjust our flight-path.

> "Let's see... There was a large amount of wind. It was also cold, like you were on a mountain or something."

> You assume that she means the Youkai Mountain. "Yeah, that might be it. It's worth a try, y'know?"
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2021, 01:14:36 AM »
// Sorry for the late reply! Had lots to do before, but I'm back!

> "Let's see... There was a large amount of wind. It was also cold, like you were on a mountain or something."

> You assume that she means the Youkai Mountain. "Yeah, that might be it. It's worth a try, y'know?"

// No need to be sorry, life happens.

>Mentally roll our eyes at Marisa's inept ability to be visually aware of her surroundings during battle. No telling what could be hiding in the background.

>"Yes, let's go."

> Based on what Marisa suggests and what we notice,adjust our flight-path.

>Adjust our flight path towards Youkai Mountain.

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2021, 04:55:06 AM »
// No need to be sorry, life happens.

>Mentally roll our eyes at Marisa's inept ability to be visually aware of her surroundings during battle. No telling what could be hiding in the background.

>"Yes, let's go."

>Adjust our flight path towards Youkai Mountain.

> You, Sakuya and Marisa all prepare to go to Youkai Mountain. You can't help but roll your eyes, disappointed in Marisa's not-so-keen sense of observation. You really hope that Satori is the culprit...

> And so, your newly formed trio heads off! After multiple breaks to remember where your going, you finally arrive at the Youkai Mountain.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2021, 04:07:33 PM »
> You, Sakuya and Marisa all prepare to go to Youkai Mountain. You can't help but roll your eyes, disappointed in Marisa's not-so-keen sense of observation. You really hope that Satori is the culprit...

> And so, your newly formed trio heads off! After multiple breaks to remember where your going, you finally arrive at the Youkai Mountain.
>Check our surroundings. Are there any youkai nearby?

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2021, 08:28:06 PM »
>Check our surroundings. Are there any youkai nearby?

> Coincidentally, Youkai Mountain seems pretty devoid of Youkai. There were a few Kedama skittling away from the mountain, though. It might be dangerous further up.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2021, 09:32:57 PM »
>Attempt to scout ahead with the entire party.
>>Keep attention on our surroundings and remember that we're trying to head up the Youkai Mountain.
>"I think we should prepare for a potential fight. Unless those Kedama are just taking a lively jaunt down."

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2021, 11:11:50 PM »
>Attempt to scout ahead with the entire party.
>>Keep attention on our surroundings and remember that we're trying to head up the Youkai Mountain.
>"I think we should prepare for a potential fight. Unless those Kedama are just taking a lively jaunt down."

> Together, you slowly scale up the mountain, looking out for any possible threats.
> "The Kedama are most definitely fleeing. Whatever could be making them so scared?" Stated Sakuya.

> After scaling the mountain for a while, you finally come upon a strange opening in one of the forests on the mountain. Near the opening, a well lay, filled with dirt, seemingly out of place.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2021, 11:43:27 PM »
> Together, you slowly scale up the mountain, looking out for any possible threats.
> "The Kedama are most definitely fleeing. Whatever could be making them so scared?" Stated Sakuya.

> After scaling the mountain for a while, you finally come upon a strange opening in one of the forests on the mountain. Near the opening, a well lay, filled with dirt, seemingly out of place.
> Examine the area. How large is this well?

> "Marisa, does this area look familiar to you?"

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2021, 06:39:26 AM »
> Examine the area. How large is this well?

> "Marisa, does this area look familiar to you?"

> The well is pretty big, but it camouflages with the rocks around it, so it's a little hard to see.

> "Hmm... Yes! That's the blowhole, right there!" She rushes towards the opening next to the well. Unbeknownst to her, the dirt filling the well moves slightly, like something is underneath it.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2021, 04:31:58 PM »
> The well is pretty big, but it camouflages with the rocks around it, so it's a little hard to see.

> "Hmm... Yes! That's the blowhole, right there!" She rushes towards the opening next to the well. Unbeknownst to her, the dirt filling the well moves slightly, like something is underneath it.
> Get back at Marisa always breaking into the mansion by staying quiet.
>> Whisper to Sakuya: "Don't say anything, Sakuya. After all, she always breaks into our home."

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2021, 08:28:53 PM »
> Get back at Marisa always breaking into the mansion by staying quiet.
>> Whisper to Sakuya: "Don't say anything, Sakuya. After all, she always breaks into our home."

> "I understand, Mistress. But it feels... wrong. Something is very off here."
> The dirt next to Marisa keeps rumbling, slowly getting more violent and apparent.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2021, 09:02:06 PM »
> "I understand, Mistress. But it feels... wrong. Something is very off here."
> The dirt next to Marisa keeps rumbling, slowly getting more violent and apparent.
> Give in. "Marisa, you should get back."
>> If she asks why, pull her back ourselves. There's no time for questions in the situation she's in. If she backs off then asks why, show her the shifting dirt.

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2021, 12:51:06 AM »
> Give in. "Marisa, you should get back."
>> If she asks why, pull her back ourselves. There's no time for questions in the situation she's in. If she backs off then asks why, show her the shifting dirt.

> "What?" Quickly, you and Sakuya grab her and pull her away from the blowhole and well.

> The dirt in the well stops shifting. Before Marisa can ask any questions, a fairly large bucket bursts out of the dirt. In the bucket, some human-like figure is sleeping.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2021, 01:23:15 AM »
> "Yeah, I know. I was a lil' busy shooting fairies and youkai in buckets out of the sky. But to the North!"

> You, Marisa and Sakuya start to travel northwards, away from the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

> "Didn't you say something about a youkai in a bucket, Marisa?"

> Look closer.

// I'm going to let other people go after this.

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2021, 03:23:33 AM »
> "Didn't you say something about a youkai in a bucket, Marisa?"

> Look closer.

// I'm going to let other people go after this.

> "Did I? I don't really remember. The only youkai I remember encountering was... Yamame, I think her name was? But now that I think about it, there was another enemy that was stronger than the usual."

> Upon closer examination, it really is a youkai. She has fluffy green hair is tied into two pigtails, and is wearing some kinda pale kimono.

// That's fine! You are still allowed to post, though. It's more so something where 2 people can post at the same time, and it will still technically work. If that makes sense.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Okuu's Fallout

  • Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2021, 11:58:05 AM »
> "Did I? I don't really remember. The only youkai I remember encountering was... Yamame, I think her name was? But now that I think about it, there was another enemy that was stronger than the usual."

> Upon closer examination, it really is a youkai. She has fluffy green hair is tied into two pigtails, and is wearing some kinda pale kimono.

// That's fine! You are still allowed to post, though. It's more so something where 2 people can post at the same time, and it will still technically work. If that makes sense.
// Alright I'll keep going.

>"Should we wake her up, or just go into the pit?"

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2021, 08:33:33 PM »
// Alright I'll keep going.

>"Should we wake her up, or just go into the pit?"

> "We should avoid her, naturally. It would be inconvenient to get into a fight for no reason." Sakuya answers.

> Unfortunately, Sakuya's reply falls on deaf ears. Marisa deliberately shoots some danmaku at the bucket, causing the youkai inside to yelp. And, instead of the bucket falling over, it starts to float in the air. The youkai looks out the bucket.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2021, 09:48:26 PM »
>Facepalm
>"Right. We forgot that Marisa's primary method of Incident Resolving is: shoot anything suspicious."
>Address the Youkai in the bucket. "Excuse me. Could you introduce yourself and forgive our acquaintance's transgressions?"
>Nudge Sakuya and whisper: "Prepare for a fight. You know how this can be."

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2021, 01:34:35 AM »
>Facepalm
>"Right. We forgot that Marisa's primary method of Incident Resolving is: shoot anything suspicious."
>Address the Youkai in the bucket. "Excuse me. Could you introduce yourself and forgive our acquaintance's transgressions?"
>Nudge Sakuya and whisper: "Prepare for a fight. You know how this can be."

> With a sigh, you ask the bucket youkai to introduce themselves. Marisa has a serious impulse issue...

> "W-Why would she attack me though?" She mutters to herself.
> "Ah! M-My name is Kisume. Are you the one who filled my well with dirt?" She suddenly stops acting timid, and multiple will o' wisps start forming around her bucket. She's probably going to attack...
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2021, 01:35:46 PM »
>"No, that would be cruel even for me."
> Try to not sound- ah screw it, we're definitely sounding smug saying this! "Also, I wouldn't recommend attacking us; We are far more formidable than you think. Even with the Spell Card Rules evening things out."
>"And we don't mean you any harm, unless you're related to this 'Memory Loss' Incident currently going on."

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2021, 01:21:51 AM »
> "Did I? I don't really remember. The only youkai I remember encountering was... Yamame, I think her name was? But now that I think about it, there was another enemy that was stronger than the usual."

> Upon closer examination, it really is a youkai. She has fluffy green hair is tied into two pigtails, and is wearing some kinda pale kimono.

// That's fine! You are still allowed to post, though. It's more so something where 2 people can post at the same time, and it will still technically work. If that makes sense.
// Alright I'll keep going.

>"Should we wake her up, or just go into the pit?"

// Just so indeed about posting and , ADDING :meiling: :extend: to " AngryEclectus " ,  especially in RPs and CYOAs . You  " just relatively and willingly have to " to wait out and/or  slow down ( writing openly or hinting at it silently,whichever is more comfortable,understanding,fret-less with everyone ) if  command(s) / action(s) / consequence(s) /  are about to / are involving / encroaching  those of the fellow players' and/or there could be some greater explanation / breakthrough / etc. in-between fellow players OR from the Parser themselves ( Maidens of the Kaleidoscope / MoTK "exclusive" equivalent to ' Game Master , Quest Master , Story Master , etc . ' )  ...

// ... it is more optional, kind and encouraged-wise , and it is the same about  " a capable main poster having received the go-ahead of the other sharing players openly or silently , due to priorities or else " ,  " to adapt 1 own activity pace , during those eventualities and without frustration, for the good sake of avoiding REALLY outpacing the same sharing players  ( be they usual , new ,returning, occasional, very occasional ,in-between ) or even the Parser ...  "  //

// ... OOC-Only Posts  asking for clarifications,inisghts,explanations ,etc. , and thus between"  //...// " or similar , may be done as well and there are also PM and spoilers options //

> With a sigh, you ask the bucket youkai to introduce themselves. Marisa has a serious impulse issue...

> "W-Why would she attack me though?" She mutters to herself.
> "Ah! M-My name is Kisume. Are you the one who filled my well with dirt?" She suddenly stops acting timid, and multiple will o' wisps start forming around her bucket. She's probably going to attack...

// Memory Jogging and... Memory Jogging PLUS  :cirnotan:  :bigpower: ! //

> Do not tense up nor be distracted, still be  prepared,if it comes to that, to fly and dodge away for a " Spellcard-like Duel" .

> Quick answer and Truly Candid : " I am sorry to hear not only your  well and way-out and has recently been buried but also one person closer to you has unexplainingly attacked  , AND it seemed as if they were not remembering you or very little , were they not , BECAUSE that is The incident taking place ... "

> Pause

> " ...ah but for the presentations  before getting back to the explanations , do a little curtsy ,I am Remilia Scarlet, this fellows with me are  , gesture to Sakuya , Sakuya Izayoi my most trusted Head-Maid while the next one , please be patient, I am going to present and let her be presented a bit later for the valid reason about checking for particular memory loss ..."

> "...in fact... we have discovered up to this point this Incident to be sort-of Special ,a  "  Sneaky Memory Loss or Sneaky Amnesia Incident  " which is seemingly pouring forth from Gensokyo's Underground and  perpetrated ,OR linked to, by a certain Satori ... "

> Pause

> "... certainly certain ones are more affected than others, and you have  meet before 1 of the most afflicted  ..."

> Point to and from Marisa to her without averting gaze : > " ...and so...are you recognising and recalling who she is , what she does or related...or much more ? "

>Pause

> "Fill her in " with these info here she is missing or struggling with , leaving space for Marisa herself of course : " ... Marisa Kirisame , our guide and main expert incident resolver here now together with us for this Special Resolution ; she had encountered and dueled also with you during the previous Underground Incident alongside  the other main incident resolver Reimu Hakurei the Hakurei Shrine Maiden both with a few long-range support..."



« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 02:07:19 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2021, 02:04:02 AM »
>"No, that would be cruel even for me."
> Try to not sound- ah screw it, we're definitely sounding smug saying this! "Also, I wouldn't recommend attacking us; We are far more formidable than you think. Even with the Spell Card Rules evening things out."
>"And we don't mean you any harm, unless you're related to this 'Memory Loss' Incident currently going on."

> "Memory Loss? Wait, who are you again?" She's either involved, or just stupid. And very aggresive.


> Do not tense up nor be distracted, still be  prepared,if it comes to that, to fly and dodge away for a " Spellcard-like Duel" .

> Quick answer and Truly Candid : " I am sorry to hear not only your  well and way-out and has recently been buried but also one person closer to you has unexplainingly attacked  , AND it seemed as if they were not remembering you or very little , were they not , BECAUSE that is The incident taking place ... "

> Pause

> " ...ah but for the presentations  before getting back to the explanations , do a little curtsy ,I am Remilia Scarlet, this fellows with me are  , gesture to Sakuya , Sakuya Izayoi my most trusted Head-Maid while the next one , please be patient, I am going to present and let her be presented a bit later for the valid reason about checking for particular memory loss ..."

> "...in fact... we have discovered up to this point this Incident to be sort-of Special ,a  "  Sneaky Memory Loss or Sneaky Amnesia Incident  " which is seemingly pouring forth from Gensokyo's Underground and perhaps so perpetrated ,or at least linked to, by a certain Satori ... "

> Pause

> "... certainly certain ones are more affected than others, and you have  meet before 1 of the most afflicted  ..."

> Point to and from Marisa to her without averting gaze : > " ...and so...are you recognising and recalling who she is , what she does or related...or much more ? "

>Pause

> "Fill her in " with these info here she is missing or struggling with , leaving space for Marisa herself of course : " ... Marisa Kirisame , our guide and main expert incident resolver here now together with us for this Special Resolution ; she had encountered and dueled also with you during the previous Underground Incident alongside  the other main incident resolver Reimu Hakurei the Hakurei Shrine Maiden both with a few long-range support..."

> "Oh, there's another incident? Yeah, know that I think about it, I do remember her, the witch girl. I was just gonna pull a prank on her, but she shot me out of the sky! And, wait, how do you know about that? You didn't seem to know about me before. Also, who's Satori?" It's really hard to tell if she's been affected by the incident.
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2021, 12:26:17 PM »
>"Marisa, that witch girl, informed us that she met a Youkai or two around here that was more powerful than the others. I'm guessing that's you. Because the other is called 'Yamame'."

>"Komeiji Satori is well... a Satori. She resides in The Palace of The Earth Spirits in Former Hell and might have something to do with this incident, because part of her abilities involves memories. I'm surprised that you don't remember her, she is apparently infamous in that area."

>Make a pondering gesture. "Actually, this situation might be domino effect."
>"Someone might have forgotten that this is your well, and filled it with dirt thinking that it was unused."

>Glance towards Sakuya and Marisa. "Anything to add?"

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2021, 08:53:21 PM »
>"Marisa, that witch girl, informed us that she met a Youkai or two around here that was more powerful than the others. I'm guessing that's you. Because the other is called 'Yamame'."

>"Komeiji Satori is well... a Satori. She resides in The Palace of The Earth Spirits in Former Hell and might have something to do with this incident, because part of her abilities involves memories. I'm surprised that you don't remember her, she is apparently infamous in that area."

>Make a pondering gesture. "Actually, this situation might be domino effect."
>"Someone might have forgotten that this is your well, and filled it with dirt thinking that it was unused."

>Glance towards Sakuya and Marisa. "Anything to add?"

> "Oh! Now that you mention it, I've seen a bunch of powerful youkai come through the blowhole before. They all said they worked for Satori. And if your looking for Yamame, she's sleeping in the blowhole. It's cold and damp in there. And, uh... what's a domino effect? Some kinda spell card? And one more thing! If someone really did forget that this was my well, then what do I do now?"

> "I'm afraid I can't think of anything important that could help us on our journey, Mistress." Sakuya seems... lost, Again. The incident is probably affecting humans the most.

> "I have somethin' to add!" Marisa shouts. "This is pointless, so let's beat 'er up!" She's acting more brash than usual. Is this a side-affect of the incident?
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2021, 07:07:21 AM »
> "Oh! Now that you mention it, I've seen a bunch of powerful youkai come through the blowhole before. They all said they worked for Satori. And if your looking for Yamame, she's sleeping in the blowhole. It's cold and damp in there. And, uh... what's a domino effect? Some kinda spell card? And one more thing! If someone really did forget that this was my well, then what do I do now?"

> "I'm afraid I can't think of anything important that could help us on our journey, Mistress." Sakuya seems... lost, Again. The incident is probably affecting humans the most.

> "I have somethin' to add!" Marisa shouts. "This is pointless, so let's beat 'er up!" She's acting more brash than usual. Is this a side-affect of the incident?

> To Marisa, holding an hand gerard her and Kisume: " It is useless to waste energy and efforts against 1 who is not involved in causing this Incident, has suffered because of it and is willingly giving us bits of informative help, not to mention any relatively useless conflict took on could cause Alerts to travel down There and make wary and prepared the Real Perpetrator and Accomplices about us far too soon  ".

> To Kisume: " Did you recognise any of those "powerful youkai who said they worked for Satori"'? Were they unrelated to that familiar Youkai you were mentioning earlier who attacked you abruptly? "

> " ''The Memory Loss by Incident is spreading and involving more and more" that is ' The Domino Effect " basically in this case...  "

> "... about your well, we are on our way to Resolve this Incident so that everyone can remember well again including that that is your well and it has to be unobstructed, and thus any help for us and related in that regard is a welcome one ".
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:26:49 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

AngryEclectus

  • The '24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week' Library
  • Taking it easy
  • Gender: Any/All
Re: Remilia Quest
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2021, 08:39:48 PM »
> To Marisa, holding an hand gerard her and Kisume: " It is useless to waste energy and efforts against 1 who is not involved in causing this Incident, has suffered because of it and is willingly giving us bits of informative help, not to mention any relatively useless conflict took on could cause Alerts to travel down There and make wary and prepared the Real Perpetrator and Accomplices about us far too soon  ".

> To Kisume: " Did you recognise any of those "powerful youkai who said they worked for Satori"'? Were they unrelated to that familiar Youkai you were mentioning earlier who attacked you abruptly? "

> " ''The Memory Loss by Incident is spreading and involving more and more" that is ' The Domino Effect " basically in this case...  "

> "... about your well, we are on our way to Resolve this Incident so that everyone can remember well again including that that is your well and it has to be unobstructed, anda thus any help for us and related in that regard is a welcome one

> "Ah, so that's a Domino effect. You speak funny! Also, I dunno if this'll help you, but I saw a girl with a bonnet walk past here with some cat youkai and fox youkai."

> Marisa looks at you, dumbstruck. "Wow. You do understand that she's obviously involved, right?"
"Rat poison, rat poison..."

(ᗜˬᗜ)