Author Topic: Seija Quest 2  (Read 29961 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2021, 03:30:47 AM »
> Does she seem to be enjoying being carried in this manner?
> If not, does she seem to actively dislike it?
> Is she still blushing? If so, is it any more than before?
> Is she looking at us, or diverting her eyes?

> Chuckle lightly.
> "Of course, of course. A moment like this is meant to be enjoyed privately, after all."
> Tilt and/or lift her so her face is slightly closer to our face.
> "Just you~ and~ me~"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2021, 10:43:40 AM »
> Does she seem to be enjoying being carried in this manner?
> If not, does she seem to actively dislike it?
> She's quite relaxed so you assume she doesn't mind too much.

> Is she still blushing? If so, is it any more than before?
> Is she looking at us, or diverting her eyes?
> Yes, even more than before and trying to avoid eye contact

> Chuckle lightly.
> "Of course, of course. A moment like this is meant to be enjoyed privately, after all."
> Tilt and/or lift her so her face is slightly closer to our face.
> "Just you~ and~ me~"
> She stutters a bit trying to find the words to say something
> "You can be so similar to Lady Yuyuko you silly Youkai" she laughs as you feel something cold -- her ghost half hug your waist

> "But can you please set me down before someone inadvertently walks in?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2021, 10:49:55 AM »
> Set her back down onto her feet.
> "There you go."
> Gently pat her ghost half while it hugs us, now that our hands are free.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2021, 11:01:35 AM »
> Set her back down onto her feet.
> "There you go."
> "Thank you, Seija~"
> Still blushing she laughs "I guess there's some advantages to being small and short"

> Gently pat her ghost half while it hugs us, now that our hands are free.
> You pat the ghost half as best you can with an intangible object and it swirls around you before returning to Youmu, who's now looking the other way to hide how red her face is.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2021, 11:07:17 AM »
> "Hey, don't forget you're taller than me right now."
> Get behind her and put our hands on her shoulders.
> "And I don't mind at all if you want to be bigger, for however long you want to be bigger. Remember, I think you should indulge it as much as you want. And when you're with me, you'll get to do exactly that~"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2021, 11:10:19 AM »
> "Hey, don't forget you're taller than me right now."
> Get behind her and put our hands on her shoulders.
> "And I don't mind at all if you want to be taller, for however long you want to be taller. Remember, I think you should indulge it as much as you want~"
> "Thank you, your ability really is something special!"

> A little worried she mentions "Let's continue investigating though, we only have until sunrise to figure this out..."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 11:12:45 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2021, 11:12:00 AM »
> "All right, all right. Good luck out there, kiddo."
> Give her a light smack on the backside, in the congratulatory way outside world athletes do.
> Then head back out front in search of Reimu.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2021, 11:15:22 AM »
> "All right, all right. Good luck out there, kiddo."
> Give her a light smack on the backside, in the congratulatory way outside world athletes do.
> She laughs and happily heads to the guest room to continue investigating

> Then head back out front in search of Reimu.
> Outside the shrine you spot Reimu talking to her blonde friend and the ghost princess.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2021, 11:16:34 AM »
> How big is Youmu's butt, anyway?
> Head over to the conversation, standing at a respectful distance and not interrupting.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2021, 11:34:58 AM »
> How big is Youmu's butt, anyway?
> Head over to the conversation, standing at a respectful distance and not interrupting.
> About average you'd say after having well... inadvertantly sat on you.

> You walk over to the trio and after a short while Reimu approaches
> "Found anything yet?"
> From looks alone you can tell she's in somewhat of a foul mood
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 11:37:12 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2021, 11:38:59 AM »
> "Actually, I did."
> Hold up the bamboo stick/potential bowl handle.
> "I need you to look at something inside."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2021, 11:48:26 AM »
> "Actually, I did."
> Hold up the bamboo stick/potential bowl handle.
> "I need you to look at something inside."
> She recognizes it immediately and leads you to the kitchen
> "Where'd you find that!? Suika noticed it was missing earlier that afternoon when I asked her to fetch some water from the pond behind"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2021, 11:52:39 AM »
> "Underground. Specifically, in the space directly below the floor hatch in the guest room. My guess is whoever had it last dumped it down there after using it to help do what happened here tonight. Here, have a whiff."
> Hold the bamboo out toward Reimu's face. (Make sure to not get so close as to risk poking her accidentally.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2021, 11:57:37 AM »
> "Underground. Specifically, in the space directly below the floor hatch in the guest room. My guess is whoever had it last dumped it down there after using it to help do what happened here tonight. Here, have a whiff."
> Hold the bamboo out toward Reimu's face. (Make sure to not get so close as to risk poking her accidentally.
> "Mhmm?  It smells like that stuff Mr. Rinnosuke fills the fancy fireplace with"
> She points at the Kerosene heater

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2021, 12:03:14 PM »
> "Yeah. And that stuff can be used to cause fires, and other unpleasant things."
> Hold the bamboo up in such a way that we are looking at Reimu through it.
> "My guess is that someone wrenched this off of your cookware, used it to pour some of that smelly liquid somewhere strategic, and then chucked it down through that hatch to hide the evidence."
> "The moon doc is doing some testing for some stuff we found in your donation box. Might be worth checking with her to see if she's finished. If she found that this stuff was in there, then that would explain the explosion."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 12:13:49 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2021, 12:21:46 PM »
> "Yeah. And that stuff can be used to cause fires, and other unpleasant things."
> Hold the bamboo up in such a way that we are looking at Reimu through it.
> "My guess is that someone wrenched this off of your cookware, used it to pour some of that smelly liquid somewhere strategic, and then chucked it down through that hatch to hide the evidence."
> "That hatch in Shinmyoumaru's room?"

> "The moon doc is doing some testing for some stuff we found in your donation box. Might be worth checking with her to see if she's finished. If she found that this stuff was in there, then that would explain the explosion."
> "Let's go see if she's finished then?"
> She leads you outside where you find the pharmacist holding up various vials against the moonlight while taking notes

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2021, 12:22:08 PM »
> "Hey. Anything good yet?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2021, 01:09:57 PM »
> "Hey. Anything good yet?"
> "Oh, yes I've determined the substance to be of organic origin and particularly lightweight, matching perfectly the reagent signature of kerosene. A type of fuel not usually found in Gensokyo as most favor wood or ethanol"

> "Ahh that's what Mr Rinnosuke puts in the foreign fireplace!" Reimu comments

> Eirin confused asks "Fireplace? I'm more surprised your whole place hasn't burned down if he's throwing that the fireplace!"

> Slightly annoyed Reimu explains "Not a traditional fireplace, let me show you"

> She leads both of you to the living room and points at the heating appliance

> Eirin breathes a sigh of relief "Ah I see, you just don't have the word for it. Then that seals the deal, the flammable liquid in the box most certainly came from here"

> Knowledge acquired: Donation box residues - You've identified the residues found on the donation box to be a mixture of gunpowder and kerosene from Reimu's heating appliance

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2021, 01:11:44 PM »
> "That's what I'd hoped. Here, have a whiff."
> Hold the bamboo handle out toward Eirin.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2021, 01:23:10 PM »
> "That's what I'd hoped. Here, have a whiff."
> Hold the bamboo handle out toward Eirin.
> She steps away
> "No thanks, that's why we have reagents in science. Scent alone doesn't prove anything!  Besides it's not the healthiest thing to be inhaling..."

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2021, 01:28:24 PM »
> Shrug.
> "Your call. Thanks for the info, in any case."
> Look to Reimu.
> "Let's head back to that room I told you about."
> Head to the guest room, where Youmu is theoretically still looking around.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2021, 01:49:05 PM »
> Shrug.
> "Your call. Thanks for the info, in any case."
> Look to Reimu.
> "Let's head back to that room I told you about."
> Head to the guest room, where Youmu is theoretically still looking around.
> You return to the guest room and find Youmu standing inside the hatch while looking around underneath the floor
> Her ghost half seems to notice you and swirls around you a few times

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2021, 01:50:49 PM »
> Smile at it and give it a couple of pats, then look down at where Youmu is.
> "Hey kiddo. Find anything good?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2021, 01:58:38 PM »
> Smile at it and give it a couple of pats, then look down at where Youmu is.
> "Hey kiddo. Find anything good?"
> It swirls aorund you once more before returning to Youmu
> "Not really, there's no signs of anyone having been down here other than the bamboo piece we found"
> She jumps out of the hatch and asks Reimu "How come you don't keep anything down there?"
> Reimu laughs "There's a bit of a rodent problem down there"
> Upon hearing this she slams the hatch shut and covers it with the futon

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2021, 02:04:01 PM »
> Chuckle a bit ourselves.
> "Unfortunate. But we did get some useful info from the moon doc; the liquid in the box matches the liquid in the heater. Which means this bamboo handle was very likely used to pour the liquid into the donation box."
> "So, what that means is that whoever did this knows what that liquid can do, knew where those bowls were and how to get to them without arousing suspicion, was strong enough to rip this handle off, and knew about the hatch in this room. I can't imagine very many people fit all of those criteria."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2021, 02:27:42 PM »
> Chuckle a bit ourselves.
> "Unfortunate. But we did get some useful info from the moon doc; the liquid in the box matches the liquid in the heater. Which means this bamboo handle was very likely used to pour the liquid into the donation box."
> "So, what that means is that whoever did this knows what that liquid can do, knew where those bowls were and how to get to them without arousing suspicion, was strong enough to rip this handle off, and knew about the hatch in this room. I can't imagine very many people fit all of those criteria."
> Reimu thinks for a moment
> "Well I'd say it has to be someone who lives here or at least visits a lot.  I rarely use those bowls anymore these days and the same thing goes for the hatch and crawlspace"
> Youmu comments "The evidence kind of points to the inchling but I doubt she'd have the strength to remove the handle, let alone open the hatch?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2021, 02:30:37 PM »
> Does Reimu seem to have noticed that Youmu is suddenly the tallest person in the room?
> "It would need to be someone that arrived before Suika told you the handle was missing. Or it could be Suika herself, I suppose, if we think she fits all those criteria I listed."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2021, 02:41:52 PM »
> Does Reimu seem to have noticed that Youmu is suddenly the tallest person in the room?
> "It would need to be someone that arrived before Suika told you the handle was missing. Or it could be Suika herself, I suppose, if we think she fits all those criteria I listed."
> Not really she was standing in the hatch until now
> Reimu a little surprised "Suika? Let's just ask her then, as far as I know oni cannot lie"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2021, 02:46:37 PM »
> "Sure. Lead the way, boss."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2021, 03:00:44 PM »
> "Sure. Lead the way, boss."
> She leads you both to the warehouse where you find the oni gathering up wooden planks, presumably for rebuilding.

> Reimu asks "Hey Suika did you have anything to do with the incident regarding the donation box?"
> To which she happily replies "Nope!"

> Reimu explains "See? I told you oni are dead honest!"

> Knowledge acquired: Suika's account - "Nope!"