Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 358377 times)

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #750 on: October 03, 2021, 09:07:14 PM »
>Create a spellcard
->Name: Twilight Sign: Shadows of the past
->A card that focuses on using shadow manipulations to create facsimiles of dead warriors with those mounted flying in the sky after our foes

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #751 on: October 04, 2021, 12:00:10 AM »
// Perphaps, if.more Fairies (mostly and likes those are of the group together with the"Mysterious Purple Woman who had passer and battled before through Misty Lake before alongside and against Fairies ")are gathering, soon we shall have to move our focus on the Forested Border Area of the Lake and the Tree Lines behind of it...  //

> Have we found a "reserved" angle or space that permit us to have a closer look to the object and the "someone" moving?

> If so begin a closer look-over and identification, and note their silhouette, behaviour and movements even if we are unable to get  closer.

> Keep observing the Duels and the Approaching. Fairies.
>Bran
>Branneg
>Create a spellcard
->Name: Twilight Sign: Shadows of the past
->A card that focuses on using shadow manipulations to create facsimiles of dead warriors with those mounted flying in the sky after our foes
> You have not found a better angle yet.
> You consider a spell card. It'd be better to try it out when you have time than to declare it in a battle before you even know if you can repeat the pattern.

> The approaching group doesn't seem to get any closer.
> "Your group doesn't appear to have much synergy with each other." The drummer speaks, shooting off danmaku of her own while the drums are still making plenty of danmaku in the arena.
> "If this were one on one, w-we'd have won by now!" The crystal winged one reasons, trying her best to dodge, but getting hit quite a bit.
> "I'd have to admit..." The vampire sighs, seemingly without much scratches on her outfit yet compared to the others. "It's our loss. For my residents living together to have less cooperation than your group isn't even a graceful defeat."
> The drummer stops her spell card. "You two were incredibly strong and fast. I didn't expect my patterns to work out."
> "Sorry for dragging you down, sis... If this weren't spell card rules, we-"
> "We'd need the cooperation of our recent allies." The vampire interrupts. "Her rhythm may not be impossible to break from, but it is difficult enough that an actual battle would be our loss without the others."
> "Recent allies?" The drummer questions.

> After the vampire's call, the gate guard against the musical trio begins forming a sort of whirlpool out of energy.
> The trio's attacks only seem to get caught up, until they stop their attacks as well.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #752 on: October 04, 2021, 12:23:15 AM »
>Continue observing.

Prime:
>Check on our party.

« Reply #753 on: October 04, 2021, 03:19:53 AM »
Contingency:
>Try out our idea for a spellcard

>Have the Tendrils of Shadow creep into the stone and hollow out a room

Shadow Realm:
>Take the stone shape it to look like a diorama of Gensokyo.
"Shadow, who are we on good terms with prior to the sealing that would freely tell us our history?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #754 on: October 04, 2021, 03:22:33 AM »
Contingency:
>Make sure we're not underground for this, as well as in a spacious and remote enough location to avoid attracting/hitting unwanted attention.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #755 on: October 05, 2021, 01:04:03 PM »
>Continue observing.

Prime:
>Check on our party.
Contingency:

>Have the Tendrils of Shadow creep into the stone and hollow out a room

Shadow Realm:
>Take the stone shape it to look like a diorama of Gensokyo.
"Shadow, who are we on good terms with prior to the sealing that would freely tell us our history?"
>Make sure we're not underground for this, as well as in a spacious and remote enough location to avoid attracting/hitting unwanted attention.
> "Yes. A group of individuals hard to best outside of danmaku. Though they don't seem intent on winning this competition as much as the others. They are gathering forces, still. Hm, why don't you lot join?" The vampire questions.
> "We Don't intend on letting a fairy sit at the top, but if that's not your goal, maybe..."
> "Would you like to discuss it with the head of us and our allies?"
> "...Yeah. I need more information than just this."
> "Then..."
> A darkness passage opens up near the vampire - must be X Rumia's... The drummer heads in without further question, seemingly confident?

> Once again, only Junko is awake.

> You try to put the spell card into practice...
> The result is... Terribly sloppy. You can't even attack your "target" for this time well, let alone even make the soldiers properly. They look like they're worse off than how a dead person would be. Are they melting? To miss a stationary target this much and be unable to manipulate your own darkness well...

> You dig out a room in the underground.
> "Uh... Sendai... Yukari... No one else comes up." Shadow answers.
>_

« Reply #756 on: October 05, 2021, 09:22:19 PM »
Prime:
>"Are you having a hard time getting to sleep?"

Contingency:
>Look around for any peeping Tom's
>Try again, but this time focus on our soldiers.

Shadow Realm
>"That's a surprise.  I'd have thought we had more connections."

>How hard is it for us to maintain mental clarity with all these bodies?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #757 on: October 06, 2021, 01:57:12 PM »
Prime:
>"Are you having a hard time getting to sleep?"

Contingency:
>Look around for any peeping Tom's
>Try again, but this time focus on our soldiers.

Shadow Realm
>"That's a surprise.  I'd have thought we had more connections."

>How hard is it for us to maintain mental clarity with all these bodies?
> "I don't need to." Junko replies. "Are you?"

> You scan the area... No eavesdroppers...
> And try to change up your efforts on it.

> No response in your realm.

> It doesn't hinder you from too much. But concentrating on a specific task is all but impossible. You don't think you can make a spell card you've never even done before like this.

> The vampire begins to follow, but the passage starts to close quickly.
> Before you can notice if she makes it through or not, your consciousness suddenly fails.

> "Perfect." You hear a voice. "Neo was a bit harder since she was more cautious and focused, but she was trying to rest nonetheless, so it was bound to be smooth. But you, Softy." Speaks what you believe to be your own voice? "Scattering your focus so much. Neglecting rest and not even eating any humans to make up for your greater hunger. You gave the perfect opportunities to put you to sleep, no matter how hard you resisted it. Now I get to have a little fun..."
> With such words, finally, something appears in the darkness. Yourself - just with no ribbon.
>_

« Reply #758 on: October 06, 2021, 02:33:53 PM »
>"We were a trinity!  So, that must mean you're the ghost."
->"Right, so would you please wake me up when the fairies realize that I covered their tree and it is actually morning?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #759 on: October 06, 2021, 04:10:01 PM »
>"We were a trinity!  So, that must mean you're the ghost."
->"Right, so would you please wake me up when the fairies realize that I covered their tree and it is actually morning?"
> "No you fool, im the other part of you. Your instincts, suppressed Because you don't want to eat as much. When you were asleep after being unsealed - those sightings of you people like Marisa claim - was me. But you seem less incompetent than you lead on. So, ill cut the joking, Softy. I guess you can call me the ghost, since im only the original energy and memories of the old you. I was gonna joke around about being evil you, since youre the softest of the bunch, but let's cut to the tips. You already pretty much rememeber how to get to the outside world."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #760 on: October 06, 2021, 04:19:56 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow.
>"...So you just wanted to give me advice? Not  hijack our body in my sleep or anything like that?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #761 on: October 06, 2021, 04:43:14 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow.
>"...So you just wanted to give me advice? Not  hijack our body in my sleep or anything like that?"
> "I was going to say I was, as a joke to scare you. I am in control, though. But I'm just having you rest since you arent eating enough to stay energized and focused 24/7 with your energy usage."
>_

« Reply #762 on: October 06, 2021, 04:52:55 PM »
>"Heh, yeah, after getting the seal off I've been trying too much and stretching myself too thin."

>Yawn
-> If no one objects then sleep

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #763 on: October 06, 2021, 05:03:14 PM »
>Don't sleep yet.

>"Well as long as my current investments and constructs aren't negated due to having to rest and you aren't using our body for some malicious purpose I suppose I'm fine with that..."

>"Though if you can wrest control from me like that, then I have to ask: Why give me advice at all, and why wait all this time? Surely if you're the old me, or what's left of her, I'd imagine you'd probably want to be the one in control, or at least get rid of me. Especially since my 'softer' approach to things has gotten us few positive results..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #764 on: October 07, 2021, 12:22:24 AM »
>"Heh, yeah, after getting the seal off I've been trying too much and stretching myself too thin."

>Yawn
-> If no one objects then sleep
>Don't sleep yet.

>"Well as long as my current investments and constructs aren't negated due to having to rest and you aren't using our body for some malicious purpose I suppose I'm fine with that..."

>"Though if you can wrest control from me like that, then I have to ask: Why give me advice at all, and why wait all this time? Surely if you're the old me, or what's left of her, I'd imagine you'd probably want to be the one in control, or at least get rid of me. Especially since my 'softer' approach to things has gotten us few positive results..."
> "I have my reasons. Don't worry about them."
>_

« Reply #765 on: October 08, 2021, 09:05:41 AM »
>Sis is weary of you, why?
->Spirit must see myself as much easier to manipulate than X.

>Give an easygoing smile
>"Well, ok."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #766 on: October 08, 2021, 09:16:13 AM »
>(Well that doesn't sound ominous at all...)
>Can we feel our connection to shadow like this?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #767 on: October 08, 2021, 02:49:27 PM »
>Sis is weary of you, why?
->Spirit must see myself as much easier to manipulate than X.

>Give an easygoing smile
>"Well, ok."
>(Well that doesn't sound ominous at all...)
>Can we feel our connection to shadow like this?
> "Im no enemy. Just someone not wanting to have what we started to forget going to waste. And Neo is cautious in general. Starting to remind me of Yukari. Im bothering her like this too - which im sure she must be upset with considering what i pulled her out of in the middle of."
> You wonder if she knows what X Rumia is doing, too, despite you not being as capable of such.

> Not... Really? Ot feels weak.
> "Ah yeah, by the way. Since Neo is still us in a way, her stunt with separating her shadow so it can just be yours shook things a bit. Itll feel like its loosely connected to you, but it'll go back to normal over time. Maybe even better than your normal was, since itd be closer to a shadow of how the current you is.
>_

« Reply #768 on: October 08, 2021, 08:48:19 PM »
>"Do you know if the curse the Moriya God used on me affected Neo?"

>Stroke our chin
->"That's a shame.  I'd have preferred the both of us to differentiate more from the sealed us."

>Grin while shrugging our shoulders
->"It is no use dwelling on what is already done."

>"Perhaps you could teach me what I have forgotten in my dreams when I slumber."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #769 on: October 09, 2021, 08:11:11 PM »
>"Do you know if the curse the Moriya God used on me affected Neo?"

>Stroke our chin
->"That's a shame.  I'd have preferred the both of us to differentiate more from the sealed us."

>Grin while shrugging our shoulders
->"It is no use dwelling on what is already done."

>"Perhaps you could teach me what I have forgotten in my dreams when I slumber."
> " Doesn't feel like we're still cursed."
> " To start with, since youre going after those fairies, like that light one. We manipulate darkness. Shadows count too. The more things you place between her light, the more shadows should get cast, and the more you have available to work with. You can also block out normal light from your darkness, and even trap it within, or only allow a certain amount to pass.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #770 on: October 10, 2021, 08:18:08 AM »
>"Seems easy enough to understand. You said that I was also on the right track to remembering how to pass the barrier too, right?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #771 on: October 11, 2021, 01:04:28 AM »
>"Seems easy enough to understand. You said that I was also on the right track to remembering how to pass the barrier too, right?"
> "Yes. But for once, I can't really support your multitasking methods. Unless you're better than we were before, you won't be able to get through with your focus split so much."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #772 on: October 11, 2021, 03:12:02 AM »
>"So what you're saying is that to pass the barrier is basically an 'all or nothing' situation with regards to committing my--er, our--mass to the task?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #773 on: October 12, 2021, 04:51:04 AM »
>"So what you're saying is that to pass the barrier is basically an 'all or nothing' situation with regards to committing my--er, our--mass to the task?"
> "Pretty much."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #774 on: October 12, 2021, 08:10:00 AM »
>"Gee that's a bit of a bummer, then..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #775 on: October 12, 2021, 01:18:46 PM »
>"Gee that's a bit of a bummer, then..."
> "Cry about it then. Or maybe stay in Gensokyo. Neo doesn't have any issue with this. In fact, she isn't even interested in the outside world as much compared to the other ones."
>_

« Reply #776 on: October 15, 2021, 05:12:57 AM »
>Sleep

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #777 on: October 15, 2021, 05:45:23 AM »
>Do not.

//We technically are already anyway.

>"To be fair the only reason I'm interested in going out there right now is so that I don't have to wait for an outsider to randomly wander in anyway."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #778 on: October 17, 2021, 03:31:25 AM »
>Sleep
>Do not.

//We technically are already anyway.

>"To be fair the only reason I'm interested in going out there right now is so that I don't have to wait for an outsider to randomly wander in anyway."
> "So... impatience?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #779 on: October 17, 2021, 04:27:33 AM »
>"Moreso that humans are seemingly the best satisfaction for hunger needs, and for obvious reasons preying on the villagers is out of the question."