Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 358238 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #360 on: July 30, 2021, 03:32:58 AM »
Prime:
>Raise an eyebrow at the light ball.
>Absorb more ambient darkness and attempt to push back.
>Have one tendril target the fairy that commented on it being annoyingly dark specifically and give their shadow a harmless but noticeable poke before retracting that tendril back to the original "standby distance."

Shadow Realm:
>Tengu condition.
>Make a bed off to the side, test it for softness and tangibility.

Contingency:
>Parse if Phil doesn't object:
>>Shrug.
>>"I mean, yeah, I'm not much as far as youkai go, but I would still like to know bit more about myself. I have a rather poor recollection of my own past, you see, so I was wondering if there might be any records of me or any youkai like me."

« Reply #361 on: July 30, 2021, 03:47:58 AM »
Contingency:
>"I thought it useful for the village to be aware in case it is more widespread."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #362 on: July 30, 2021, 07:08:06 AM »
Prime:
>Raise an eyebrow at the light ball.
>Absorb more ambient darkness and attempt to push back.
>Have one tendril target the fairy that commented on it being annoyingly dark specifically and give their shadow a harmless but noticeable poke before retracting that tendril back to the original "standby distance."

Shadow Realm:
>Tengu condition.
>Make a bed off to the side, test it for softness and tangibility.

Contingency:
>Parse if Phil doesn't object:
>>Shrug.
>>"I mean, yeah, I'm not much as far as youkai go, but I would still like to know bit more about myself. I have a rather poor recollection of my own past, you see, so I was wondering if there might be any records of me or any youkai like me."
Contingency:
>"I thought it useful for the village to be aware in case it is more widespread."
> You try to make a bed of darkness again, sitting on it and... feeling that it doesn't really feel like a bed.
> The Tengu seem fine again now... You think one of them might be waking up. Or still asleep. Nevermind. Fair, given it's nighttime...

> You take in more darkness and try to push further, but can't get further...
> You can still reach the other fairies that didn't step back though, and poke at the shadow of the one that complained.
> "Ah?" She glances down. "I think it heard me..."
> "Ooh. You better not insult the darkness any more then." Another says.
> "I guess if everyone's waiting to the morning for things, we should too. Hm, but there's a lot of us now... Where do we sleep?" Clownpiece looks between her group.
> "You don't live at the Hakurei Shrine?" Junko questions.
> "N-Not exactly..." Clownpiece states.
> "Well you can't crash at our place." Sunny speaks. "We're already running out of room."

> "I guess we'll be a bit careful of fairies then."
> "Their annoying tricks are the only real worry. Otherwise, their weak. She probably just got tricked by them. "
> "...Nothing like that's released or anything." The first answers. "You're better off asking some of the longer lived Youkai. Or study history and see if you notice yourself. ...That's not a line I thought I'd ever hear myself say."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #363 on: July 30, 2021, 07:19:36 AM »
Prime:
>Take in more and try to probe deeper into the fairy exclusion zone.
>"Hmm... if I could make reliable furnishings and was certain about the effects of a non-darkness based entity staying in there for a prolonged period I'd offer my Shadow Realm but unfortunately I'm still experimenting with both of those at the moment..."
>Doubletake
>"Wait, you live at the shrine?"

Shadow Realm:
>Attempt to change the consistency of the darkness of the "mattress" such that it feels softer and we sink in slightly.

Contingency:
>Only parse with Phil's approval:
>>"Normally, yes, they'd be weak. But not these ones. Apparently something or someone seems to be powering them up according to my sources."

« Reply #364 on: July 30, 2021, 08:02:33 AM »
>Naz

>Consider how difficult it would be to make a house for everyone for the night

Contingency:
>"That's ashame. I'd hope Akyuu would have answers."
>"Do you think the school might have books that could help?"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #365 on: July 30, 2021, 04:02:48 PM »
> Ask Shadow if she was able to discern where the "2 shadow-absorbing fairy groups" of Youkai mountain,those which came together for an agreement,where correspondent to the Top of the Mountain...

>...did they leave any shadow behind?

> ...the Moriya Shrine, is rather close near the top,but there is still a ways to go to reach it...right?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #366 on: July 31, 2021, 04:17:39 AM »
Prime:
>Take in more and try to probe deeper into the fairy exclusion zone.
>"Hmm... if I could make reliable furnishings and was certain about the effects of a non-darkness based entity staying in there for a prolonged period I'd offer my Shadow Realm but unfortunately I'm still experimenting with both of those at the moment..."
>Doubletake
>"Wait, you live at the shrine?"

Shadow Realm:
>Attempt to change the consistency of the darkness of the "mattress" such that it feels softer and we sink in slightly.

Contingency:
>Only parse with Phil's approval:
>>"Normally, yes, they'd be weak. But not these ones. Apparently something or someone seems to be powering them up according to my sources."
>Naz

>Consider how difficult it would be to make a house for everyone for the night

Contingency:
>"That's ashame. I'd hope Akyuu would have answers."
>"Do you think the school might have books that could help?"
> Ask Shadow if she was able to discern where the "2 shadow-absorbing fairy groups" of Youkai mountain,those which came together for an agreement,where correspondent to the Top of the Mountain...

>...did they leave any shadow behind?

> ...the Moriya Shrine, is rather close near the top,but there is still a ways to go to reach it...right?
> "The groups of fairies weren't absorbing shadows." Shadow corrects. "Whoever absorbed my darkness there is another party...quite possibly a fairy version of you. Anyway, the kappa fairies and the tengu fairies were about halfway between the two villages when I got got. I have no idea what they took and what they left behind."

> You try even further, but the light seems to keep you at bay well this time.
> "Uhh... not exactly." Clownpiece answers.
> "Well good luck with that. And keep it down." The fairy group starts to leave.

> You try to change the darkness "mattress". Though it only succeeds in letting you fall through it.

> "They probably are just tricks then." The other agrees. "Haven't been any incredible fairy feats that I've seen recently."
> "Maybe." The second answers your question on the books.

> You believe the shrine is close to the top, but not exactly the very top...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #367 on: July 31, 2021, 04:43:59 AM »
Prime:
>Absorb even more darkness and attempt to probe even further!
>Sharpen the ends of the tendrils to assist with piercing the light.
>Muse aloud: "Huh... Perhaps our meeting was destined, then..."
>Turn our attention to Sunny, visually study the light ball. No need to get closer at this time.

Shadow Realm:
>Frown in irritation.
>Reset the mattress (after moving out of the way so it doesn't clip us) and try again, but using a quarter of what we just did.
>Check on the guests.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #368 on: July 31, 2021, 04:58:52 AM »
Prime:
>Absorb even more darkness and attempt to probe even further!
>Sharpen the ends of the tendrils to assist with piercing the light.
>Muse aloud: "Huh... Perhaps our meeting was destined, then..."
>Turn our attention to Sunny, visually study the light ball. No need to get closer at this time.

Shadow Realm:
>Frown in irritation.
>Reset the mattress (after moving out of the way so it doesn't clip us) and try again, but using a quarter of what we just did.
>Check on the guests.
> You try again with more, shaping your darkness a bit.
> You still fail to beat the fairy's light...
> The light ball seems a bit intense. It looks to be more than just energy danmaku for light... At least you think so.
> "So are we really going for that in the morning."
> "Duh. It'll be huge if we manage." Sunny answers one of the other fairies.
> "Cirno might not like that if she notices."
> "It's worth getting on her rough side for a little." Star replies. "She doesn't care for Cirno as much as Cirno thinks, so there won't be any argument there."
> "And what if someone else-..."
> They've gone too far to hear anymore.

> You frown and create the darkness again, switching it a bit and trying to get on.
> It doesn't let you pass this time, and feels solid. Your clothes do go into it though.
> The Tengu are still asleep...
>_

« Reply #369 on: July 31, 2021, 06:02:57 AM »
Prime:
>"It sounds they are going to anger Cirno by recruiting Cirno's friend.  Seems like an opportunity, commander Clownpiece."

>Have our darkness spread out and consume darkness.
>Start making a home, stop if it starts taking too much out of us.

Contingency:
>"Has Akyuu sold any notes from the time of the previous shrine maiden?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #370 on: July 31, 2021, 07:40:31 AM »
Prime:
>Send a scout tendril in their direction to reestablish visual contact if we can't see them anymore.
>Retract/dispel/reabsorb the other tendrils. (But leave one remaining regardless of whether or not the above applies.)
>"Want me to spy on them for a bit with my darkness?"

Shadow Realm:
>Does it feel comfortable or like a bed, at least...?
>Try laying on it.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #371 on: July 31, 2021, 08:04:01 AM »
Prime:
>"It sounds they are going to anger Cirno by recruiting Cirno's friend.  Seems like an opportunity, commander Clownpiece."

>Have our darkness spread out and consume darkness.
>Start making a home, stop if it starts taking too much out of us.

Contingency:
>"Has Akyuu sold any notes from the time of the previous shrine maiden?"
Prime:
>Send a scout tendril in their direction to reestablish visual contact if we can't see them anymore.
>Retract/dispel/reabsorb the other tendrils. (But leave one remaining regardless of whether or not the above applies.)
>"Want me to spy on them for a bit with my darkness?"

Shadow Realm:
>Does it feel comfortable or like a bed, at least...?
>Try laying on it.

> "Opportunity for what? We can't just stay on the move. We need a home so we can sleep first, don't we?" Clownpiece questions.
> "Well we don't need one. We can just carry you while you sleep." Junko says.
> "I-I can't do that to master and master's friend." The fairy argues.
> "If anything, it'd be our pleasure to do something like that~" Hecatia corrects. "Or are we not as comfortable as a bed?"
> "...No..." Clownpiece answers.
> You follow the fairies with a bit of darkness.
> "What would we gain from spying on them?" Clownpiece questions. "What side they sleep on? If they keep the lights on or off?
> You consider what kind of home you're going to make. You never had one yourself, and have only been inside a few, like the Hakurei Shrine...

> It does not feel comfortable.
> You lie down fully. On one hand, your outfit isn't pressing against you. Though on the other hand, it feels weird, or wrong, to lie down without your outfit pressing against you when it should.

> The first looks to the second in question, who shrugs.
> "I don't think we'd know anything about that."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #372 on: July 31, 2021, 08:26:53 AM »
Prime:
>"Information mostly, such as their plans if they decide to discuss them out loud -- like they just did regarding their plans for Cirno's friend -- as well as an estimate of their forces assuming the fairies that were with them weren't all of it. Stuff like that."
>"As for the opportunity thing, I don't mean it's something that should be done right now. Just something to keep in mind until after we've rested and/or established a base of operations."
>Shrug.
>"On that note, I unfortunately can't help much with the home thing... Though I guess I could try to make a temporary camp or something out of darkness... There won't be any guarantees on comfort, though. Not to mention that I'm not sure how costly such a thing would be to maintain."
>"If worse comes to worse, I'm no stranger to sleeping in the wilderness either. Never really had a place to call home myself anyway, so I'm used to it..."
>Mutter to ourself: "I really should get around to building that cabin..."

Shadow Realm:
>Get up, reset the experiment again.
>Do the same thing, but this time try to layer a "solid" layer of darkness (such as that of our first attempt) inside the "soft" darkness from our previous attempt, a centimeter or so below the surface of the "soft darkness".
>Do the sit and lay tests for comfort.

>"So a fairy version of me, huh? That's an interesting thought..."
>"If a fairy like that really exists, think we should adopt her into our unique little 'Family'? Oh, maybe we should get X in on it too... Hmm... Actually on second thought she might not care... But then again she never objected to me calling her sis, so she could be open to the idea even if she wouldn't admit it out loud..."

« Reply #373 on: July 31, 2021, 08:46:20 AM »
Prime:
>Make a simple box shaped home with a slightly slanted roof and enough windows so people inside cam see

Contingency:
>"Thanks you've been a great help."
>"Please tell Akyuu about the incident.  It may be nothing or it could be very serious."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #374 on: July 31, 2021, 10:48:20 AM »
Prime:
>"Information mostly, such as their plans if they decide to discuss them out loud -- like they just did regarding their plans for Cirno's friend -- as well as an estimate of their forces assuming the fairies that were with them weren't all of it. Stuff like that."
>"As for the opportunity thing, I don't mean it's something that should be done right now. Just something to keep in mind until after we've rested and/or established a base of operations."
>Shrug.
>"On that note, I unfortunately can't help much with the home thing... Though I guess I could try to make a temporary camp or something out of darkness... There won't be any guarantees on comfort, though. Not to mention that I'm not sure how costly such a thing would be to maintain."
>"If worse comes to worse, I'm no stranger to sleeping in the wilderness either. Never really had a place to call home myself anyway, so I'm used to it..."
>Mutter to ourself: "I really should get around to building that cabin..."

Shadow Realm:
>Get up, reset the experiment again.
>Do the same thing, but this time try to layer a "solid" layer of darkness (such as that of our first attempt) inside the "soft" darkness from our previous attempt, a centimeter or so below the surface of the "soft darkness".
>Do the sit and lay tests for comfort.

>"So a fairy version of me, huh? That's an interesting thought..."
>"If a fairy like that really exists, think we should adopt her into our unique little 'Family'? Oh, maybe we should get X in on it too... Hmm... Actually on second thought she might not care... But then again she never objected to me calling her sis, so she could be open to the idea even if she wouldn't admit it out loud..."
Prime:
>Make a simple box shaped home with a slightly slanted roof and enough windows so people inside cam see

Contingency:
>"Thanks you've been a great help."
>"Please tell Akyuu about the incident.  It may be nothing or it could be very serious."
> You make a large mostly cube shape of darkness with some holes in it, in an attempt to make a house.
> It still seems like you haven't broken your record for spending too much darkness yet since making copies of yourself.
> "I guess. It's not like it's against any rules or anything. If we can do it, we'll get an advantage. Or just hear them share bed stories to each other... Anyways, if they're going after Cirno's friend, should we go to the lake next?" Clownpiece considers.
> "Is that where they are?" Junko asks.
> "I'm not the one that was listening to them. I had my own worries." The fairy says, then yawns.

> The other fairy group starts for a tree near the Hakurei Shrine, the interior of which seems surprisingly well lit despite the exterior not giving such hints.
> "So what are we gonna do about that Rumia trying to get to us?" One of the fairies questions.
> "Sunny's light seems stronger than her darkness." Star speaks. "There's nothing to worry about, even if they spy on us."
> With such a line, the long haired fairy glances down directly at your darkness, despite how it should be hidden in this environment... The others are at least oblivious.
> "You mean if they try to." Sunny corrects, heading in first. "No one can spy on the Three Fairies of Light. Do it, Luna."
> "I can't do it forever." Luna replies as she enters with the others to.
> "At least until we get to sleep. We've got plans to discuss now."
> "There are some that can spy-" Star enters last, at which point, you fail to hear anything else, despite seeing her mouth still move.
> Though even the sight of the fairies is lost, as the exterior of the tree becomes that of... well, just a tree.
> At least, you know how the interior of their house kinda looks? A home like that seems great...

> You get up and try again.
> Your results have you pass through the soft, as usual. and onto the solid part, as if the former isn't even there.
> "I told you X is already planning on moving against that aforementioned group." Shadow repeats.

> "Yeah yeah... We'll tell." The second guard says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #375 on: July 31, 2021, 11:17:30 AM »
Prime:
>"Hmm... That Star fairy must have some kind of sensory ability. She seems to be aware of my tendril's position despite it being underground."
>Chuckle.
>"Guess that means I'll have to get creative..."

>"Anyway it doesn't seem like this little hut I made is costing much to maintain... So maybe it'll work? It'll unfortunately be quite bare bones, though... My attempts to make beds haven't been going well..."
>We don't necessarily need to sleep, correct?
>Do we remember (from what pre-seal memories we have) if darkness constructs go away when we lose consciousness (such as during sleep)?

>Ponder if the sound masking is an area affect like the light.
>Are we capable of lipreading? If so, do that while performing below actions:

>Shunt a full 5% of our current darkness into the spy tendril and have it travel towards the tip. (Assuming all prior attempts took a fraction of a percent.)
>>Have Prime absorb some underground darkness to compensate if this action causes hunger.
>Have the tendril's tip expand to cover the entire area under the fairies house (while remaining unseen, of course.)
>Dedicate 20% of the "spy blanket"s mass (which would be equivalent to 1% of Prime's darkness) into attempting to get closer to the trio from all sides at once. Dub this arrangement the "penetration circle".
>>Have the entire hidden plane of darkness spin counterclockwise as this is happening, such that the "penetration circle" is spiraling inwards as its radius decreases.

Shadow Realm:

>"Oh yeah, now that you mention it I hope that she's careful when she does make her move... Well, I expect her to be, but still..."

>Curses!
>Reset the experiment again.
>Look jokingly at our Shadow.
>"...I'm missing something simple and you're going to laugh when I finally realize what it is, aren't you?"

« Reply #376 on: July 31, 2021, 04:53:15 PM »
>Do we need to sleep?

Shadow Realm:
>Create a solid cube of darkness
>Keep a hand pressed down on it
>Slowly pull darkness out of the center
>At any point does it feel soft?

//I'm not sure what to do with contingency

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #377 on: July 31, 2021, 09:29:37 PM »
Prime:
>"Hmm... That Star fairy must have some kind of sensory ability. She seems to be aware of my tendril's position despite it being underground."
>Chuckle.
>"Guess that means I'll have to get creative..."

>"Anyway it doesn't seem like this little hut I made is costing much to maintain... So maybe it'll work? It'll unfortunately be quite bare bones, though... My attempts to make beds haven't been going well..."
>We don't necessarily need to sleep, correct?
>Do we remember (from what pre-seal memories we have) if darkness constructs go away when we lose consciousness (such as during sleep)?

>Ponder if the sound masking is an area affect like the light.
>Are we capable of lipreading? If so, do that while performing below actions:

>Shunt a full 5% of our current darkness into the spy tendril and have it travel towards the tip. (Assuming all prior attempts took a fraction of a percent.)
>>Have Prime absorb some underground darkness to compensate if this action causes hunger.
>Have the tendril's tip expand to cover the entire area under the fairies house (while remaining unseen, of course.)
>Dedicate 20% of the "spy blanket"s mass (which would be equivalent to 1% of Prime's darkness) into attempting to get closer to the trio from all sides at once. Dub this arrangement the "penetration circle".
>>Have the entire hidden plane of darkness spin counterclockwise as this is happening, such that the "penetration circle" is spiraling inwards as its radius decreases.

Shadow Realm:

>"Oh yeah, now that you mention it I hope that she's careful when she does make her move... Well, I expect her to be, but still..."

>Curses!
>Reset the experiment again.
>Look jokingly at our Shadow.
>"...I'm missing something simple and you're going to laugh when I finally realize what it is, aren't you?"
>Do we need to sleep?

Shadow Realm:
>Create a solid cube of darkness
>Keep a hand pressed down on it
>Slowly pull darkness out of the center
>At any point does it feel soft?

//I'm not sure what to do with contingency
> "Oh. I think she can know where things are. It's impossible to beat her in hide and seek when she's the seeker." Clownpiece explains.
> "Alright, let's start for that lake. We won't engage anyone yet." Hecatia lifts Clownpiece, holding her in her arms.
> "Ah. Should I sleep now?"
> The redhead nods.
> You like to sleep. You're not sure if you don't need it though. You might, especially considering you ended up falling asleep a while after your seal was removed, and for a while too...
> You don't think they would. That darkness surrounding the Hakurei Shrine didn't go away when you slept.
> Even if you could read lips, you can't see any of them or their home. It's just a tree as far as you can see now.
> You dedicate more darkness towards the spying darkness and surround the tree.
> This method seems to manage a bit better? But still fails to get that much distance compared to the previous.

> You get rid of the darkness yet again.
> And make a cube instead.
> It doesn't seem to be getting softer yet. Even when you've pulled out almost all the darkness, the part you're pressing down on still feels the same.
> "Depends on what you're trying to do." Shadow replies.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #378 on: July 31, 2021, 09:50:47 PM »
Prime:
>Have the spy blanket dedicate an additional 20% of its allocated darkness to the penetration circle. (Such that the penetration circle is now using 2% of Prime's darkness.)
>"Hmm.. that's something to keep in mind then. By the way, it seems like that light creating fairy is capable of keeping my darkness away in a radius around herself. However,  it seems like I can overpower it if I dedicate enough of my mass to the task. Not sure the exact amount yet, but probing her defenses -- even if shes unaware that I'm doing it -- is the most fun I've had in a while... She's Interesting, to say the least."
>"Do you plan on subjugating or recruiting those three if we beat them? If so, may I formally request that I personally keep watch on the light fairy?"
>Dispel the house since it seems like we won't need it anymore...

Shadow Realm:
>"I'm trying to make a bed, though my attempts so far haven't felt comfortable at all. Currently I'm trying to soften the darkness a bit so it actually feels like a bed when you lay on it."
>"Mainly doing it to give our guests a better place to rest than the floor and to experiment with darkness crafting a bit."

Contingency:
>if Phil approves:
>>Depart for now.
>>Casually walk around the village. Stay away from areas that would likely out us as a youkai if we were seen in them at this hour.

« Reply #379 on: July 31, 2021, 10:33:03 PM »
Prime:
>If the penetration circle fails try have a portion of blanket form a drill and try to drill our way in.

Shadow Realm
>Try eating a bit of darkness from one of the fish in the Shadow tank
->Replace the darkness we ate with our own
-->Stop if the fish seems to be in pain

Contingency
>Naz

//We should put a dome with holes around their home while they are sleeping so they think it is still dark in the morning

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #380 on: July 31, 2021, 10:36:17 PM »
Prime:
>If the penetration circle fails try have a portion of blanket form a drill and try to drill our way in.
>Not yet.

//I want to see how much we can accomplish  by mass alone first.

//Plus surrounding them from all sides is an attempt to mitigate Star. Sure she can tell where it is, but if it's everywhere then it might make it more difficult to spot what's actually actively doing something
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 10:40:44 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #381 on: July 31, 2021, 10:42:08 PM »
Prime:
>Have the spy blanket dedicate an additional 20% of its allocated darkness to the penetration circle. (Such that the penetration circle is now using 2% of Prime's darkness.)
>"Hmm.. that's something to keep in mind then. By the way, it seems like that light creating fairy is capable of keeping my darkness away in a radius around herself. However,  it seems like I can overpower it if I dedicate enough of my mass to the task. Not sure the exact amount yet, but probing her defenses -- even if shes unaware that I'm doing it -- is the most fun I've had in a while... She's Interesting, to say the least."
>"Do you plan on subjugating or recruiting those three if we beat them? If so, may I formally request that I personally keep watch on the light fairy?"
>Dispel the house since it seems like we won't need it anymore...

Shadow Realm:
>"I'm trying to make a bed, though my attempts so far haven't felt comfortable at all. Currently I'm trying to soften the darkness a bit so it actually feels like a bed when you lay on it."
>"Mainly doing it to give our guests a better place to rest than the floor and to experiment with darkness crafting a bit."

Contingency:
>if Phil approves:
>>Depart for now.
>>Casually walk around the village. Stay away from areas that would likely out us as a youkai if we were seen in them at this hour.
Prime:

Shadow Realm
>Try eating a bit of darkness from one of the fish in the Shadow tank
->Replace the darkness we ate with our own
-->Stop if the fish seems to be in pain

Contingency
>Naz

//We should put a dome with holes around their home while they are sleeping so they think it is still dark in the morning
> You put more darkness into the experiment, though fail to get any further despite such...
> "Oh. We could. Having strong fairies under me would mean that I'm even better than other fairies that don't. Maybe. And they should be trustworthy enough to join me if I win." Clownpiece states.
> You get rid of the house in progress as Hecatia begins heading off, followed by Junko.

> "Oh, comfort, huh..." Shadow speaks.
> The three Tengu begin to stand up. Though they're still asleep...
> You try to take darkness from within one of the fish and replace it with your own.
> It seems to go through without causing the fish any pain... as far as you can tell?

> You leave the residence's area and start to wander the village.
> There's much less cats here, at least... You doubt many humans would be out this late, so you're already standing out...
> You wonder if the first person you met was even human given such...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #382 on: July 31, 2021, 11:09:00 PM »
Prime:
>"Sounds like a plan for the future then. Ah, I look forward to having them join our ranks in that case."
>Start following, but maintain connection to the spy blanket. This seems like a good opportunity to test our tendril's effective range.

>Speaking of, shunt an additional 2% of Prime's mass down the tendril to the blanket. Allocate this new mass entirely to the penetration circle.
>Double the speed of rotation of the entire assembly.

>Ponder the fact that we have three rivals now: Our true rival/frenemy Sendai, Our sisterly rival in X, and now a natural rival in Sunny.

Shadow Realm:
>"I don't think sleeping while standing is going to be much more comfortable than the floor... Besides, being able to create a functional bed could be advantageous if I ever need to create a camp for others or have people in here for a prolonged period... Plus I could potentially apply the techniques used to other applications of darkness as well..."

« Reply #383 on: July 31, 2021, 11:32:31 PM »
>Continue with the fish experiment

>Send a tendril to follow the circle up and down

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #384 on: July 31, 2021, 11:41:14 PM »
Prime:
>"Sounds like a plan for the future then. Ah, I look forward to having them join our ranks in that case."
>Start following, but maintain connection to the spy blanket. This seems like a good opportunity to test our tendril's effective range.

>Speaking of, shunt an additional 2% of Prime's mass down the tendril to the blanket. Allocate this new mass entirely to the penetration circle.
>Double the speed of rotation of the entire assembly.

>Ponder the fact that we have three rivals now: Our true rival/frenemy Sendai, Our sisterly rival in X, and now a natural rival in Sunny.

Shadow Realm:
>"I don't think sleeping while standing is going to be much more comfortable than the floor... Besides, being able to create a functional bed could be advantageous if I ever need to create a camp for others or have people in here for a prolonged period... Plus I could potentially apply the techniques used to other applications of darkness as well..."
>Continue with the fish experiment

>Send a tendril to follow the circle up and down
> "They're not lying on the ground anymore, though." Shadow explains.
> You start to follow the group. Though given they're getting closer to, and about to pass the shrine, you're closer to the tree.
> You put more darkness into the attempt to get through the light of the tree, and also move it faster around.
> You seem to be actively getting past the light now.

> You've already finished what you've tried with the fish you choose.
>_

« Reply #385 on: August 01, 2021, 12:17:05 AM »
>Try to manipulate the fish's body with the inner darkness

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #386 on: August 01, 2021, 12:37:08 AM »
Prime:
>Success!
>Continue to close in the penetration circle with the goal of establishing visual contact with the fairies while remaining visually undetected. (Star doesn't count.) See if we can get past whatever muting effect is happening.

Shadow Realm:
>"Well yeah, but that's not the point. If anything sleeping while standing is worse than lying down. Really the difference was more of getting them to lie on a soft, comfortable surface than a rigid, hard one. Not to mention that they're injured, so it's better that they're laying down anyway."
>Attempt to make the bed again, this time when we lay on it have the solid darkness conform to the curves and contours of our body.
>Does it feel more or less comfy than previous attempts?

Contingency:
>Look around as we walk. Any interesting sights?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #387 on: August 01, 2021, 12:59:49 AM »
>Try to manipulate the fish's body with the inner darkness
Prime:
>Success!
>Continue to close in the penetration circle with the goal of establishing visual contact with the fairies while remaining visually undetected. (Star doesn't count.) See if we can get past whatever muting effect is happening.

Shadow Realm:
>"Well yeah, but that's not the point. If anything sleeping while standing is worse than lying down. Really the difference was more of getting them to lie on a soft, comfortable surface than a rigid, hard one. Not to mention that they're injured, so it's better that they're laying down anyway."
>Attempt to make the bed again, this time when we lay on it have the solid darkness conform to the curves and contours of our body.
>Does it feel more or less comfy than previous attempts?

Contingency:
>Look around as we walk. Any interesting sights?

> You try to move the fish, succeeding a bit in such with the darkness inside of it.
> It still seems fine and alive...

> You continue closing in closer to the tree, eventually managing to see the entrance to their place again. Though not the full interior yet.

> The three Tengu lie back down...
> You remake the bed, lying down and moving the darkness around your body.
> It's... better than lying on the unchanging one you had before. But still a bit weird as a seat.

> Nothing yet...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #388 on: August 01, 2021, 01:06:10 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Get up and reset the experiment.
>Ponder if we could replicate something more easily if we had an actual example to work with.
>When we remake the bed, concentrate on how Sanae's bed felt when shaping it.
>Does this make any difference when we test it?

Prime:
>Penetration Circle: Keep going. Pick up the pace if necessary.

>"So... since we're going to be working together for the foreseeable future, maybe we can get to know each other more?"

// I'm bad at small talk lol

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #389 on: August 01, 2021, 01:33:00 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Get up and reset the experiment.
>Ponder if we could replicate something more easily if we had an actual example to work with.
>When we remake the bed, concentrate on how Sanae's bed felt when shaping it.
>Does this make any difference when we test it?

Prime:
>Penetration Circle: Keep going. Pick up the pace if necessary.

>"So... since we're going to be working together for the foreseeable future, maybe we can get to know each other more?"

// I'm bad at small talk lol
> You get up and try again, trying to shape it into something like Sanae's bed...
> Unfortunately, it doesn't make it any better... Though it looks more like a bed now.
> The three Tengu cuddle up together in their sleep.

> You continue, trying to go faster at it, and managing to get faster.
> The interior looks like... they've fallen asleep?
> You wonder how close they were to sleeping before they had to come out and yell at your group...

> "Ask Master and Master's friend... I'm too tired." Clownpiece says.
>_