Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 358127 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #210 on: July 15, 2021, 06:30:58 AM »
//Hmm... if you do that though, we'll need new subjects for the food preservation experiment.

« Reply #211 on: July 15, 2021, 06:36:39 AM »
//I am curious what those fish will turn into the longer they stay in the Shadow Realm.

//We could leave one out for preservation

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #212 on: July 15, 2021, 07:15:49 AM »
Prime:
>"It's nice to meet all of you."
>"Oh, Mima, before you go. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but some two-in-one youkai known as Shingyoku apparently detected a powerful spirit near the Hakurei Shrine. I'm not sure if it's you, but I thought I should give you a heads up, since they did try to convince Miss Reimu to deal with said spirit earlier."
>Turn to Hecatia, " 'My Clownpiece'? "

Shadow Realm:
>"Huh, so this place does have gravity. Good to know."
>"Well if you want to sit down, there's a chair now I guess. ...Also I'm kinda surprised those fish are alive. I thought they died when I plucked them from the lake... Do you want one when I send you back? Evidently, It'll be fresh."
//I am curious what those fish will turn into the longer they stay in the Shadow Realm.

//We could leave one out for preservation
> "Yeah yeah, I'm watching out for them. Reimu doesn't scare me though."
> "But you're scared of this two-in-one youkai?" Hecatia questions.
> "That's no youkai. Part of it's something like an Oni, yeah. But the other part. That priest seems like an exorcist to fear." Mima turns to you. "I wouldn't cross him if I were you. Ah, but I'm not worried for myself. No one could get rid of me even if they sealed me." She boasts.

> "She's... sort of a follower of mine." Hecatia explains. "But I guess I'll be following her whenever this fairy business happens."

> You make a hollow box and place the fish in, filling it with darkness like water.
> It seems to work as water, as far as you can tell...
> "I'm good, thanks. Just... put me back with master and the others. Er, where I just was." Clownpiece requests.
>_

« Reply #213 on: July 15, 2021, 07:31:38 AM »
Prime:
>"They apparently want to test me or wanted to."

Shadow Realm:
>"Oh, heh heh.  I almost missed that."
>"Sure."
>Pull Clownpiece out of the shadow realm and out next to her torch

>Pull one of the fish out of the tank and leave it on the floor

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #214 on: July 15, 2021, 07:38:08 AM »
Prime:
>"Huh, thankfully the priest seems to be the more reasonable of the two based on what I've seen of them. My concerns actually lie with the female half, she seems rather impulsive and violent. Though I'll keep your advice in mind."
>"Though I would caution against being sealed if you can help it. From my personal experience, it's a rather unpleasant feeling, having most of your mind and power locked away."
>Shudder in revulsion.
>Turn to Hecatia
>"A follower? Does that make you a goddess, then, or at least somebody very powerful?"

>"Oh, and also I'm going to try bringing Clownpiece back now."
>Have some of our darkness shift over to our side and expand to roughly the size of a door.

Shadow Realm:
>"Oh, sure."
>Form a roughly door-sized mass near clownpiece the same size as the other mass outside of the realm.
>Attempt to connect it to the other "door"

>"Try leaving through that. I want to see if I can make a door here. If it doesn't work, then I'm just going to dump you out, okay?"

Shadow Realm:
>"Sure."
>Don't do this yet.

//I want to see if we can make a door first.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #215 on: July 15, 2021, 09:38:45 AM »
Prime:
>"They apparently want to test me or wanted to."

Shadow Realm:
>"Sure."

>Pull one of the fish out of the tank and leave it on the floor
Prime:
>"Huh, thankfully the priest seems to be the more reasonable of the two based on what I've seen of them. My concerns actually lie with the female half, she seems rather impulsive and violent. Though I'll keep your advice in mind."
>"Though I would caution against being sealed if you can help it. From my personal experience, it's a rather unpleasant feeling, having most of your mind and power locked away."
>Shudder in revulsion.
>Turn to Hecatia
>"A follower? Does that make you a goddess, then, or at least somebody very powerful?"

>"Oh, and also I'm going to try bringing Clownpiece back now."
>Have some of our darkness shift over to our side and expand to roughly the size of a door.

Shadow Realm:
>"Oh, sure."
>Form a roughly door-sized mass near clownpiece the same size as the other mass outside of the realm.
>Attempt to connect it to the other "door"

>"Try leaving through that. I want to see if I can make a door here. If it doesn't work, then I'm just going to dump you out, okay?"
>Don't do this yet.

//I want to see if we can make a door first.
> "Well they aren't going on a spree to exterminate everyone they can at least."
> "Maybe~" Hecatia responds.

> You make the shape of a door with your darkness, and do the same within your realm.
> "Uh. Alright..." Clownpiece starts to head forwards, in the wrong direction, feeling in front of her blindly.

> You deliver judgement upon one of the fish, dedicating the rest of it's life to waiting on the surface while so close to others of it's kind. It flops around in despair, you'd guess. It wouldn't be as dramatic if it were a seahorse, geez...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #216 on: July 15, 2021, 09:50:07 AM »
Prime:
>"Hmm, in that case."
>Bow respectfully.
>"Apologies for not greeting you with proper respect, as if you are a goddess I had both no idea of knowing and am admittedly not well versed in the etiquette of interacting with deities. Well, there's also that torch to consider, but still."
>Is Shadow still with us?
>"Also she'll be out in a moment, was trying to see if I could make a door to my Shadow Realm that she could just walk through and kinda forgot that not everyone can see in the dark... Ehe..."
>>We're not blushing. We're not.

Shadow Realm:
>"Oh... You can't actually see in here, can you? Huh, guess I'm already taking the ability to actually see in the dark for granted, even though I only just got it back recently. Well, guess that's one flaw about this place."
>"Anyway, it's on your..." (Verbally direct her to the door, and get rid of the chair before she trips over it.)

Contingency:
>Anyone there yet?

« Reply #217 on: July 15, 2021, 09:58:09 AM »
Shadow Realm
>Form an arm
>"Here let me help."
>Have the arm tug the arm of Clownpiece's shirt towards the door

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2021, 04:45:25 AM »
Prime:
>"Hmm, in that case."
>Bow respectfully.
>"Apologies for not greeting you with proper respect, as if you are a goddess I had both no idea of knowing and am admittedly not well versed in the etiquette of interacting with deities. Well, there's also that torch to consider, but still."
>Is Shadow still with us?
>"Also she'll be out in a moment, was trying to see if I could make a door to my Shadow Realm that she could just walk through and kinda forgot that not everyone can see in the dark... Ehe..."
>>We're not blushing. We're not.

Shadow Realm:
>"Oh... You can't actually see in here, can you? Huh, guess I'm already taking the ability to actually see in the dark for granted, even though I only just got it back recently. Well, guess that's one flaw about this place."
>"Anyway, it's on your..." (Verbally direct her to the door, and get rid of the chair before she trips over it.)

Contingency:
>Anyone there yet?
Shadow Realm
>Form an arm
>"Here let me help."
>Have the arm tug the arm of Clownpiece's shirt towards the door
> You bow.
> Yes. You're starting to notice your amount of darkness increasing and decreasing often, however.
> You aren't. Definitely. They wouldn't be able to see anyways, maybe it's too dark out here...

> You tug Clownpiece in the direction of the door, and she follows...
> Passing right through it, and not coming out on the other side in Gensokyo.

> The shrine vicinity still seems to be vacant...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2021, 05:50:52 AM »
Prime:
>("Shadow, are you noticing these fluctuations?")
>Keep an eye on our darkness levels, replenish with darkness from below if it starts decreasing below the current average.
>"Hmm, so a door isn't feasible, oh well."
>Turn the door mass sideways and lift it off the ground.

Shadow Realm:
>"Aw, doesn't look like the door worked, alright, brace yourself, I'm going to drop you through the floor."
>Expel Clownpiece out of our realm through the floor, using the door mass in the clearing as the exit point.

« Reply #220 on: July 16, 2021, 05:55:35 AM »
>Naz

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2021, 01:52:02 AM »
Prime:
>Keep an eye on our darkness levels, replenish with darkness from below if it starts decreasing below the current average.

Shadow Realm:
>"Aw, doesn't look like the door worked, alright, brace yourself, I'm going to drop you through the floor."
>Expel Clownpiece out of our realm through the floor, using the door mass in the clearing as the exit point.
>Naz
> "They might be me. I'm doing some work with others." Your shadow responds.
> You move the darkness up and above the ground, then bring Clownpiece out through it.
>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2021, 02:30:21 AM »
Prime:

Shadow Realm:

Prime:
> Try to actually have a Shadow Arm pass through a Shadow Fold within the Shadow Realm and connected to the Outer Shadow Door in Gensokyo...

.>... and, if success, give a thumbs-up and the a wave to the group as if complimenting the. safe return of Clownpiece

>  " Others? Are  you maybe trying a some sort of  Darkness Regulatiing or Building. up of a Darkness-Based,or Shadow -Compatible, group-effort or team-project with. someonenes. we. know. or. someone's. new?? "
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2021, 02:32:42 AM »
Prime:
>("Alright. Do be careful, though.")
>Turn to Clownpiece
>"How did it feel like leaving, by the way?"

« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2021, 02:45:30 AM »
Prime:
>"Welcome back to the world of light."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2021, 02:49:00 AM »
Prime:
> Try to actually have a Shadow Arm pass through a Shadow Fold within the Shadow Realm and connected to the Outer Shadow Door in Gensokyo...

.>... and, if success, give a thumbs-up and the a wave to the group as if complimenting the. safe return of Clownpiece

>  " Others? Are  you maybe trying a some sort of  Darkness Regulatiing or Building. up of a Darkness-Based,or Shadow -Compatible, group-effort or team-project with. someonenes. we. know. or. someone's. new?? "
Prime:
>("Alright. Do be careful, though.")
>Turn to Clownpiece
>"How did it feel like leaving, by the way?"

Prime:
>"Welcome back to the world of light."
> "A different project with different people, and the work's done anyway." Your shadow responds. "By the way, you've been with a Daiyousei recently, right?"
> "A bit blinding..." Clownpiece squints.

> You try to have an arm of darkness pass through from your shadow realm to Gensokyo through the darkness you still have.
> This seems to work...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2021, 02:55:49 AM »
Prime:
>("I have. She seemed pretty nice. The woman she was with, Mokou I think it was, was interesting as well.")
>("If you've revealed yourself to them, tell them I said hi. If not then try not to let anything bad happen to them while you go about your business.")
>Retract arm and reabsorb the door mass.
>"Might be your eyes readjusting to the light, then."
>Tilt head.
>"So I heard from your friends here that you plan on becoming the best fairy in Gensokyo?"

Shadow Realm:
>Get rid of all darkness-made constructs except what's needed for the aquarium. This includes our eyehand thing.

Contingency:
>Any change?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2021, 03:22:12 AM »
Prime:
>("I have. She seemed pretty nice. The woman she was with, Mokou I think it was, was interesting as well.")
>("If you've revealed yourself to them, tell them I said hi. If not then try not to let anything bad happen to them while you go about your business.")
>Retract arm and reabsorb the door mass.
>"Might be your eyes readjusting to the light, then."
>Tilt head.
>"So I heard from your friends here that you plan on becoming the best fairy in Gensokyo?"

Shadow Realm:
>Get rid of all darkness-made constructs except what's needed for the aquarium. This includes our eyehand thing.

Contingency:
>Any change?
> "I didn't. I overheard the guard fairies at the vampire manor say something about overhearing someone else say your Daiyousei said the non-fairies in the manor need to follow a fairy as a leader. I doubt that actually happened, but the guard fairies basically just told the main gate guard she needs to fall in line...Well, less 'told' and more 'timidly and politely asked', but you get the idea."

> You pull the arm back and get rid of the other darkness.
> "Less of a plan, more of I guess I have to." Clownpiece shrugs. "Better than letting someone else be the best."

> No one new has appeared. Nor anyone that you remember either.
>_

« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2021, 03:34:02 AM »
Prime:
>"I'm guessing Cirno challenged you."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2021, 04:15:39 AM »
Prime:
>"I'm guessing Cirno challenged you."
> "Cirno? Oh, someone must've told her about this too I bet. I didn't even think of that." Clownpiece replies.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2021, 04:38:24 AM »
Prime:
>"I'm a bit curious. Exactly what kind of best are you aiming for? Overall? Sheer power? Wit?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2021, 05:06:23 AM »
Prime:
>"I'm a bit curious. Exactly what kind of best are you aiming for? Overall? Sheer power? Wit?"
> "I don't know. I guess they probably just mean best in general."
>_

« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2021, 05:34:49 AM »
Prime:
>Are we walking?

>("That sounds like it was quite the sight.  Still, there is usually a kernel of truth to rumours.")

>What do we know about the Fairies of Light and their goals.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2021, 08:41:43 AM »
Prime:
>Are we walking?

>("That sounds like it was quite the sight.  Still, there is usually a kernel of truth to rumours.")

>What do we know about the Fairies of Light and their goals.
> Not going anywhere, no.
> You aren't sure if there are fairies with light abilities, but they probably exist.
>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #234 on: July 18, 2021, 12:35:01 AM »
> Not going anywhere, no.
> You aren't sure if there are fairies with light abilities, but they probably exist.
>_

Prime:

> " What are the standards to win This contest? Particular Achievements to be reached?"

> ("Does the mention of Daiyousei imply any involvement in a certain "Fairy Contest?")
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #235 on: July 18, 2021, 02:23:31 PM »
Prime:

> " What are the standards to win This contest? Particular Achievements to be reached?"

> ("Does the mention of Daiyousei imply any involvement in a certain "Fairy Contest?")
> "They didn't mention anything about a contest that i heard." Your shadow replies.

> "Hm? I guess just be the best fairy? Maybe beat all of the others?" Clownpiece considers.
>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2021, 01:22:19 AM »
> "They didn't mention anything about a contest that i heard." Your shadow replies.

> "Hm? I guess just be the best fairy? Maybe beat all of the others?" Clownpiece considers.
>_

Prime:

> ("But you did met Daiyousei ,or someone close to her,did you not?")

> Is there a precise time and place where it is going to take place or is it based on encounters until there is a general acknowledegment ?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 03:03:14 AM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2021, 01:46:06 AM »
>"Please, lead the way."
>Follow Clownpiece

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2021, 02:29:19 AM »
> ("But you did met Daiyousei ,or someone close to her,did you not?")

> Is there a precise time and place where it is going to take place or is it based on encounters until there is a general acknowledegment ?
>"Please, lead the way."
>Follow Clownpiece
> "I just overheard some guard fairies at the mansion talking about it. Sounded like none of them had heard it directly from her, either." Your shadow responds.

> "I don't know. And lead the way? Where? Are you choosing me as your fairy to follow?" Clownpiece questions.
> "I think it's fine for her to join us." Hecatia adds.
>_

« Reply #239 on: July 19, 2021, 02:56:56 AM »
>Nod
>"Yes.  I want to root for you during your challenges to prove your the best fairy."