Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 69086 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2021, 09:36:57 PM »
Prime:
>We could probably investigate it after fishing if it's still there, then.
>Continue.

Contingency:
>"Apologies. I meant no offense or disrespect with the echo thing, was just trying to think of a name that would be fitting and rolls off the tongue well."
>"While I see the logic with the Pure Rumia and Tainted Rumia labels, that's kinda a mouthful to say. Besides, as you said, Tainted is usually seen negatively, so it kinda makes it sound like I'm defective or an evil counterpart. It almost has the same connotations as 'Dark Rumia', though without the redundancy. While I acknowledge that I'm currently inferior to you in some respects, I'd still like to go by something that sounds a bit less demeaning."

>"How about..."
>Open a debate with other players to come up with name ideas.

//I'll let Phil make the first suggestions, because I can't think of anything at the moment but would still rather not have the Tainted label applied to us.

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2021, 09:39:50 PM »
Contingency:
>"I'll take Umbra."
>"It doesn't feel appropriate, but I'll grow into it."

 //I feel like she is more Rumia than us.
//We should probably fuse back together since the major danger has passed and everyone that is dangerous can find our ne

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2021, 09:54:54 PM »
Contingency:
>"I'll take Umbra."
>"It doesn't feel appropriate, but I'll grow into it."
>Objection.

//As far as I'm concerned and from an in character perspective, we're Rumia. It doesn't feel right to completely change that.

//Do you think "onee-chan" could be persuaded to accept Umbra though?

//Plus everyone who knows us in this small form already knows us as Rumia. Suddenly changing to a non Rumia name would be odd.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 09:58:01 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2021, 09:58:08 PM »
//edit

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2021, 10:04:21 PM »
//Maybe.  It depends on if she wants the name Rumia.
//Whoever takes the name Rumia is going to inherent both our reputations.

//Yeah, it would be a pain changing our name

//Maybe Rumia the Elder

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2021, 10:25:22 PM »
> "As far as anyone else is concerned, you're still the original Rumia, too. Your experiences and interactions since being sealed, however, make you different compared to me. I'm sure my case would be the same as taking the Rumia before she got sealed in the past, sending her to the future, then explaining everything that happened inbetween to her. You're not actually a different Rumia. You just... grew differently."

> "I still don't know who sealed us, but I doubt they'll do so again. I'm not going to go around eating humans as much with the new rules around. And you can keep the shadow. I'll redevelop my own."

> "Right. You're still me, you must miss being tall. You just keep your hair short, and I'll keep mine long. With your skills, you'll only hinder yourself more with longer hair anyways. Speaking of, going after animals like that is foolish, as I said earlier. You'll piss off other youkai and they're not worth eating anyways. There's better ways. I can tutor you on such, but I'm in the middle of watching something neat, and unlike you, I don't want to waste so much energy having multiple bodies around like this. I'll catch you after they finish, but before I go, what are we sticking to in terms of names? You don't seem like a prime or true to me. But I doubt you want to be called something like Little Me or Twomia."
>_

// Let's try to see if she wants a clear ( "Rumia the Elder " Rumia the Younger " or " Origins..." and " Reborn...") or unclear ( "Umbra" or "Ombra") relation by names with "Rumia",first//

> " For distinctive names,and considering everyone knows or has got used to know myself as just "Rumia", do you prefer something hiding our "relation" like,just for a basis ... one  " Rumia" and the other  "Umbra" or " Ombra " ...or highlighting it like ... one  " Rumia the Elder" or " Origins Rumia" and  the other " Rumia the Younger " or " Reborn Rumia ".

> "Mh...also...would you also like share,or to at least hint to, who you are watching and what are they doing so neatly?"
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 10:33:48 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2021, 10:26:36 PM »
// Let's try to see if she wants a clear ( "Rumia the Elder " Rumia the Younger ") or unclear ( "Umbra" or "Ombra") relation by names with "Rumia",first//

> " For distinctive names,and considering everyone knows or has got used to know myself as just "Rumia", do you prefer something hiding our "relation" like ... one  " Rumia" and the other  "Umbra" or " Ombra " ...or highlighting it like ... one  " Rumia the Elder" and  other " Rumia the Younger ".

> "Mh...also...would you also like share,or to at least hint to, who you are watching and what are they doing so neatly?"
>Wait on this.

Contingency:
>Do not parse without approval:
>>"...Hmm... Well maybe one of us could change their name to Umbra? But then again since you're me then you'd probably not want to give up our name completely. I know I wouldn't... Plus if we did that then that brings up the issue of most people that we've met in modern Gensokyo knowing my 'small fry' look as 'Rumia'."
>"Maybe you could be Elder Rumia? Considering you appear to have retained more of our prior experiences and are therefore wiser? But then again that would make you sound old, so I don't know if you'd want that. Not to mention we'd probably need to shorten it, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't approve of being called Elder or E-chan."

//This is mostly just a demonstration of how we'd explain our thought process to big rumia, so don't approve it unless you actually want to go with these.

//...call her Rumia-senpai?

//(I'm joking of course. Hmm... this is tricky.)

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2021, 10:42:31 PM »
//Lumia is also a name that we could use

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2021, 10:56:14 PM »
Prime:
>We could probably investigate it after fishing if it's still there, then.
>Continue.

Contingency:
>"Apologies. I meant no offense or disrespect with the echo thing, was just trying to think of a name that would be fitting and rolls off the tongue well."
>"While I see the logic with the Pure Rumia and Tainted Rumia labels, that's kinda a mouthful to say. Besides, as you said, Tainted is usually seen negatively, so it kinda makes it sound like I'm defective or an evil counterpart. It almost has the same connotations as 'Dark Rumia', though without the redundancy. While I acknowledge that I'm currently inferior to you in some respects, I'd still like to go by something that sounds a bit less demeaning."

>"How about..."
>Open a debate with other players to come up with name ideas.

//I'll let Phil make the first suggestions, because I can't think of anything at the moment but would still rather not have the Tainted label applied to us.
Contingency:
>"I'll take Umbra."
>"It doesn't feel appropriate, but I'll grow into it."

 //I feel like she is more Rumia than us.
//We should probably fuse back together since the major danger has passed and everyone that is dangerous can find our ne
>Objection.

//As far as I'm concerned and from an in character perspective, we're Rumia. It doesn't feel right to completely change that.

//Do you think "onee-chan" could be persuaded to accept Umbra though?

//Plus everyone who knows us in this small form already knows us as Rumia. Suddenly changing to a non Rumia name would be odd.


// Let's try to see if she wants a clear ( "Rumia the Elder " Rumia the Younger " or " Origins..." and " Reborn...") or unclear ( "Umbra" or "Ombra") relation by names with "Rumia",first//

> " For distinctive names,and considering everyone knows or has got used to know myself as just "Rumia", do you prefer something hiding our "relation" like,just for a basis ... one  " Rumia" and the other  "Umbra" or " Ombra " ...or highlighting it like ... one  " Rumia the Elder" or " Origins Rumia" and  the other " Rumia the Younger " or " Reborn Rumia ".

> "Mh...also...would you also like share,or to at least hint to, who you are watching and what are they doing so neatly?"
>Wait on this.

Contingency:
>Do not parse without approval:
>>"...Hmm... Well maybe one of us could change their name to Umbra? But then again since you're me then you'd probably not want to give up our name completely. I know I wouldn't... Plus if we did that then that brings up the issue of most people that we've met in modern Gensokyo knowing my 'small fry' look as 'Rumia'."
>"Maybe you could be Elder Rumia? Considering you appear to have retained more of our prior experiences and are therefore wiser? But then again that would make you sound old, so I don't know if you'd want that. Not to mention we'd probably need to shorten it, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't approve of being called Elder or E-chan."

//This is mostly just a demonstration of how we'd explain our thought process to big rumia, so don't approve it unless you actually want to go with these.

//...call her Rumia-senpai?

//(I'm joking of course. Hmm... this is tricky.)
> You arrive at the lake.

> "I didn't eat any of those animals earlier, by the way. I merely moved them. I've got darkness all over Gensokyo I can take part of instead of them. Much more efficient. But I did eat that tree."
> You consider names, and as does the other Rumia...
> "You're the one that's been through most of this newer Gensokyo, but in that small, sealed form. So more alive now would know of you than me, while the ones that are old enough or do know me would fear me more. But I'm not just the Rumia from the past... Hm..."

> "Thinking about it, I guess you are more of the literal original than me, despite my skills and knowledge being more of the original than you. I'm basically the rest of the original that wasn't sealed. Thus, how about I go by Neo Rumia, or X/EX Rumia, and you go by Proto Rumia, or Original Rumia? You keep your identity, and I'll make a new one, since neither of us are the same as the old one, and you've already made a reputation for yourself."
> You're glad the actual pre-seal Rumia isn't here. She probably wouldn't even be discussing with you. Or think of you badly for following the new rules... You wonder if your shadow has any input.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2021, 11:13:19 PM »
Prime:
>Enter the darkness within the lake's depths and merge into it.
>Experimentally attempt to absorb a small fragment of the lake's natural darkness into our own. If we succeed, do we feel any less hungry for doing so?

Contingency:
>"As long as you're okay with that, sis, then I wouldn't mind referring to you as X or EX Rumia."
>"Actually should I ask Shadow to see if she has any input? Or would that be unnecessary?"
>"Also you really ate the tree? I can't imagine that tasting very good..."

//Any objections?

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2021, 11:37:12 PM »
Prime:
>Enter the darkness within the lake's depths and merge into it.
>Experimentally attempt to absorb a small fragment of the lake's natural darkness into our own. If we succeed, do we feel any less hungry for doing so?

Contingency:
>"As long as you're okay with that, sis, then I wouldn't mind referring to you as X or EX Rumia."
>"Actually should I ask Shadow to see if she has any input? Or would that be unnecessary?"
>"Also you really ate the tree? I can't imagine that tasting very good..."

//Any objections?

// I feel ,though," Neo Rumia" and "Origins Rumia" are more indicative and meaningful and would not incur in others asking and pondering "What does the 'X' (or 'EX') stand for" ,but let's ask the "ultimate" preferral //

> "A Sound reasoning and so the naming-deal is done with...which would you feel more meaningful amongst "Neo Rumia" ,"X Rumia" or "EX Rumia" for yourself while  "Origins Rumia" is myself?

> Also ask  "Shadow" about this.

> "As far as anyone else is concerned, you're still the original Rumia, too. Your experiences and interactions since being sealed, however, make you different compared to me. I'm sure my case would be the same as taking the Rumia before she got sealed in the past, sending her to the future, then explaining everything that happened inbetween to her. You're not actually a different Rumia. You just... grew differently."

> "I still don't know who sealed us, but I doubt they'll do so again. I'm not going to go around eating humans as much with the new rules around. And you can keep the shadow. I'll redevelop my own."

> "Right. You're still me, you must miss being tall. You just keep your hair short, and I'll keep mine long. With your skills, you'll only hinder yourself more with longer hair anyways. Speaking of, going after animals like that is foolish, as I said earlier. You'll piss off other youkai and they're not worth eating anyways. There's better ways. I can tutor you on such, but I'm in the middle of watching something neat, and unlike you, I don't want to waste so much energy having multiple bodies around like this. I'll catch you after they finish, but before I go, what are we sticking to in terms of names? You don't seem like a prime or true to me. But I doubt you want to be called something like Little Me or Twomia."
>_

> " Mh...Do you have any memories of someone,or someones, who was most the most conflicting and tenacious against you while human-hunting ?"

> " And thanks,,I look forward to your tutoring whenever you become available again"

>  ...by the way...would you also like to share,or to at least hint to, who you are watching and what are they doing so neatly?"
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 11:41:35 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2021, 12:43:57 AM »
Prime:
>Enter the darkness within the lake's depths and merge into it.
>Experimentally attempt to absorb a small fragment of the lake's natural darkness into our own. If we succeed, do we feel any less hungry for doing so?

Contingency:
>"As long as you're okay with that, sis, then I wouldn't mind referring to you as X or EX Rumia."
>"Actually should I ask Shadow to see if she has any input? Or would that be unnecessary?"
>"Also you really ate the tree? I can't imagine that tasting very good..."

//Any objections?
// I feel ,though," Neo Rumia" and "Origins Rumia" are more indicative and meaningful and would not incur in others asking and pondering "What does the 'X' (or 'EX') stand for" ,but let's ask the "ultimate" preferral //

> "A Sound reasoning and so the naming-deal is done with...which would you feel more meaningful amongst "Neo Rumia" ,"X Rumia" or "EX Rumia" for yourself while  "Origins Rumia" is myself?

> Also ask  "Shadow" about this.

> " Mh...Do you have any memories of someone,or someones, who was most the most conflicting and tenacious against you while human-hunting ?"

> " And thanks,,I look forward to your tutoring whenever you become available again"

>  ...by the way...would you also like to share,or to at least hint to, who you are watching and what are they doing so neatly?"

> You head into the lake, going deeper, and starting to take a bit of the darkness in.
> It does sate the hunger some...

> "She has her name. She's probably not as interested in what we call ourselves."
> "Origins would be worse. Unless you plan to start eating humans more regularly to fit that more."
> "If I did know anyone we irked enough, I would've said such."
> "Ah. I'm watching Shingyoku fight someone. They seem disappointed though."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2021, 12:57:59 AM »
Prime:
>Take a bit more.
>Does it taste like anything, or is more just sating our hunger and nothing else?
>Do we feel any fish around us?

Contingency:
>"Fair point. I suppose just Rumia for me and EX or X Rumia for you, then? Or would you prefer that I had a formal prefix too?"
>"The male half or the female half? I'm guessing the female, considering her attitude?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2021, 01:27:09 AM »
Prime:
>Take a bit more.
>Does it taste like anything, or is more just sating our hunger and nothing else?
>Do we feel any fish around us?

Contingency:
>"Fair point. I suppose just Rumia for me and EX or X Rumia for you, then? Or would you prefer that I had a formal prefix too?"
>"The male half or the female half? I'm guessing the female, considering her attitude?"
> Doesn't taste like much. Which is better than tasting bad...
> You do feel a lot of fish around.

> "I suggested a prefix for a reason. I'll at least be calling you it."
> "The female Shingyoku."
>_
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 02:46:57 AM by Neovereign »
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2021, 07:17:10 AM »
Prime:
>Create a blob of darkness
>Dismiss the darkness
>Does it feel like it came back to us or EX?

Contingency
>"Perhaps something similar to Material because of my origins."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2021, 07:40:23 AM »
Prime:
>Absorb some more ambient lake darkness.
>Does it seem to affect the surrounding environment at all?

Contingency
>"Perhaps something similar to Material because of my origins."
//Why material?

Contingency:
>"Guess we could also go back to your suggestions, though Proto-Rumia sounds more like what we would call a precursor to even our pre-sealed selves, so Original Rumia would be better out of both even if it might not be entirely accurate given how the seal had changed both of our personalities compared to the true original."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2021, 08:54:00 AM »
Prime:
>Create a blob of darkness
>Dismiss the darkness
>Does it feel like it came back to us or EX?

Contingency
>"Perhaps something similar to Material because of my origins."
Prime:
>Absorb some more ambient lake darkness.
>Does it seem to affect the surrounding environment at all?
//Why material?

Contingency:
>"Guess we could also go back to your suggestions, though Proto-Rumia sounds more like what we would call a precursor to even our pre-sealed selves, so Original Rumia would be better out of both even if it might not be entirely accurate given how the seal had changed both of our personalities compared to the true original."
> You absorb some darkness, and it does seem to brighten things just a tiny bit.
> You make, then dismiss darkness.
> It feels like it comes back to you.

> "Alright then, Original." The other Rumia speaks.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2021, 08:59:01 AM »
Prime:
>Even if there's no way for it to be possible for light to reach this far down?
>Hunger level?

Contingency:
>"Guess it's settled then."
>"So you said you moved the animals I was tracking? Didn't think it was safe to move living things through my--er, our darkness after whatever happened to that butterfly I tested it on."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2021, 09:06:07 AM »
Prime:
>Even if there's no way for it to be possible for light to reach this far down?
>Hunger level?

Contingency:
>"Guess it's settled then."
>"So you said you moved the animals I was tracking? Didn't think it was safe to move living things through my--er, our darkness after whatever happened to that butterfly I tested it on."
> You're not in the deepest parts. Just deep enough to see things getting dark. It's not getting very bright anyways.
> Still not sated.

> "Well you learn that sort of thing is fine with humans, since they can explain things much more than a butterfly who doesn't expect to suddenly be moved between a completely pitch black void. Maybe they actually like that sort of thing. Not like you can tell."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2021, 09:12:02 AM »
Prime:
>Go deeper for science.
>Is it pitch black at the bottom of the lake? If not go into the ground beneath.
>Absorb some darkness once we're in pitch blackness, note the resulting effects on the environment. (If forced below ground, keep a tendril poking through the surface to observe the effects, unless we can actually "see" when we're within an opaque object like the earth.)

Contingency:
>"I suppose I should find a willing test subject at some point then. Perhaps on an outsider so I won't get in trouble if I accidentally eat them during the attempt..."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2021, 09:51:53 AM »
Prime:
>Go deeper for science.
>Is it pitch black at the bottom of the lake? If not go into the ground beneath.
>Absorb some darkness once we're in pitch blackness, note the resulting effects on the environment. (If forced below ground, keep a tendril poking through the surface to observe the effects, unless we can actually "see" when we're within an opaque object like the earth.)

Contingency:
>"I suppose I should find a willing test subject at some point then. Perhaps on an outsider so I won't get in trouble if I accidentally eat them during the attempt..."
> You head deeper, finally getting to advanc- pitch black darkness.
> You absorb some darkness and don't notice any difference.

> "What do you even plan to use it for?"
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2021, 10:49:42 AM »
Prime:
>Absorb some more until we see a noticeable change in the ambient darkness or we are sated, whichever comes first.

Contingency:
>"Well the original idea behind it was to see if I could take anybody with me whenever I travel a long distance using darkness. It would be convenient if I needed to take somebody somewhere quickly."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2021, 01:23:46 AM »
Prime:
>Absorb some more until we see a noticeable change in the ambient darkness or we are sated, whichever comes first.

Contingency:
>"Well the original idea behind it was to see if I could take anybody with me whenever I travel a long distance using darkness. It would be convenient if I needed to take somebody somewhere quickly."
> You continue... soon no longer feeling as hungry.

> "Are you planning on saving humans from other youkai or something? I'd be surprised if there became even less people who can fly some way or still get around quickly themselves in Gensokyo."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2021, 01:33:58 AM »
Contingency:
>"If the opportunity presents itself while I am indebted to the Hakurei miko."

>Give a shrug
>"Or they are interesting."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2021, 01:53:47 AM »
Prime:
>How big are the fish down here, from what we can feel?
>Ponder if Reimu likes fish.

Contingency:
>"Really it's moreso a curiosity and a convenient skill to have. That and traveling through darkness is much faster than flying."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2021, 04:30:26 AM »
Contingency:
>"If the opportunity presents itself while I am indebted to the Hakurei miko."

>Give a shrug
>"Or they are interesting."
Prime:
>How big are the fish down here, from what we can feel?
>Ponder if Reimu likes fish.

Contingency:
>"Really it's moreso a curiosity and a convenient skill to have. That and traveling through darkness is much faster than flying."
> A few seem really large. Almost person sized.
> You'd guess she would.

> "Well, I did what I wanted to do here. You can do whatever."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2021, 05:06:13 AM »
Prime:
>Use our darkness to ensnare a few decent sized ones, nothing huge or too small. Aim for fish around the size of those we had earlier.
>Take them into ourselves like when we transported the sticks and stuff earlier, but don't absorb/digest them.
>Travel back to the Hakurei Shrine via darkness and materialize on the path at the top of the stairs, releasing our captured fish into our arms.

Contingency:
>"Okay, sis. I guess this is where we part ways for now, then?"

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2021, 05:07:32 AM »
>"Ah, before what was it you eat beside flesh?"

>Give a depressed expression
>"It is shadows, isn't it."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2021, 05:23:14 AM »
Prime:
>Use our darkness to ensnare a few decent sized ones, nothing huge or too small. Aim for fish around the size of those we had earlier.
>Take them into ourselves like when we transported the sticks and stuff earlier, but don't absorb/digest them.
>Travel back to the Hakurei Shrine via darkness and materialize on the path at the top of the stairs, releasing our captured fish into our arms.

Contingency:
>"Okay, sis. I guess this is where we part ways for now, then?"
>"Ah, before what was it you eat beside flesh?"

>Give a depressed expression
>"It is shadows, isn't it."
> You snag a few fish quite easily, saving them for later.
> And return towards the shrine.

> "Fruit sometimes. Don't expect me to tell you if there's some apple tree or something I have saved. And yes. I have my business, you probably have yours."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2021, 05:51:09 AM »
Prime:
>Is Reimu out? If not, knock politely on the shrine door.

Contingency:
>"Alright, catch you later then. Feel free to seek me out if you're up for some sisterly bonding or just want to catch up. Where are you going to be staying, anyway? Are you just going to wander Gensokyo?"
>Ponder.
>"Actually, what should we do if we needed to get into contact with one another for whatever reason?"