Author Topic: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace  (Read 38072 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2021, 02:32:01 AM »
>What are the duo of fairies wearing, and what hair colors do they have? Merely recall from memory, or only glance as briefly as necessary (such as to not disgrace our elegant image by awkwardly staring at them) if we cannot for any reason.

//Just because it's a pair of fairies somehow not fully affected by the time anomaly, as a Dai Quest veteran I am curious...

>Throw a single danmaku knife at a nearby bamboo shoot at a downward angle. In such a way that it won't hit anybody of course.
>Does it stick into the bamboo or otherwise physically affect it, or does it pass through?
>If it passes through, does it stick into the ground when it hits, or does it similarly phase through?

>Repeat the same experiment with an actual physical knife on a different bamboo shoot. Again, note the results.

>If either of the fairies ask what we're doing when performing the above, simply say that we're testing something.

>Do danmaku knives dissipate on their own, or do we have to physically retrieve them just like when we throw our physical knives?
>Retrieve the physical knife if possible. (And the danmaku knife if the latter is true.)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 02:34:16 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2021, 03:21:50 AM »
>Can we make hot danmaku?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2021, 08:22:18 AM »
>What are the duo of fairies wearing, and what hair colors do they have? Merely recall from memory, or only glance as briefly as necessary (such as to not disgrace our elegant image by awkwardly staring at them) if we cannot for any reason.

//Just because it's a pair of fairies somehow not fully affected by the time anomaly, as a Dai Quest veteran I am curious...

>Throw a single danmaku knife at a nearby bamboo shoot at a downward angle. In such a way that it won't hit anybody of course.
>Does it stick into the bamboo or otherwise physically affect it, or does it pass through?
>If it passes through, does it stick into the ground when it hits, or does it similarly phase through?

>Repeat the same experiment with an actual physical knife on a different bamboo shoot. Again, note the results.

>If either of the fairies ask what we're doing when performing the above, simply say that we're testing something.

>Do danmaku knives dissipate on their own, or do we have to physically retrieve them just like when we throw our physical knives?
>Retrieve the physical knife if possible. (And the danmaku knife if the latter is true.)
>Can we make hot danmaku?
> Yes, you can make hot danmaku.

> You take a glance at the fairies. One seems to be blonde, with a black hat and dress, while the other has light blue hair and a white dress.

> You fling a knife at a bamboo shoot, noticing that it does physically strike it.
> You repeat with another knife, this time not intending to follow any of the spell card rules. Again, it actually hits the shoot.
> You gather the knives.
> Almost anything can be used as danmaku, but there are also some people that choose to make object shaped energy in place of the actual object.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2021, 08:28:01 AM »
//Lol of course it's them. Though there's still a chance it's just coincidental so I won't make any conclusions until I hear their names, if it ever comes up.

>Does the bamboo appear to have visible damage from where the knives hit? Check both the danmaku target and the physical knife target, just in case there is visible damage on one but not the other.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2021, 08:31:28 AM »
//Lol of course it's them. Though there's still a chance it's just coincidental so I won't make any conclusions until I hear their names, if it ever comes up.

>Does the bamboo appear to have visible damage from where the knives hit? Check both the danmaku target and the physical knife target, just in case there is visible damage on one but not the other.
> Yes from both.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2021, 08:42:36 AM »
>Have we -- or the fairies -- ever tried interrupting Kaguya's routine before she goes into her vacant state for the rest of the loop?

>Just to be sure, we've tried to get the attention of people other than Kaguya, right? or has she been the only person we've been trying to get the attention of since we've been trapped here?
>>If the answer to that is "No", then say the following:
>>"Hmm... It seems danmaku that uses physical objects as a base can still affect the environment here... In that case, I could probably carve a message into a wall or floor somewhere to see if anybody notices."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 09:11:29 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2021, 05:58:35 PM »
>Have we -- or the fairies -- ever tried interrupting Kaguya's routine before she goes into her vacant state for the rest of the loop?

>Just to be sure, we've tried to get the attention of people other than Kaguya, right? or has she been the only person we've been trying to get the attention of since we've been trapped here?

>If the answer to that is "No", then say the following:
>"Hmm... It seems danmaku that uses physical objects as a base can still affect the environment here... In that case, I could probably carve a message into a wall or floor somewhere to see if anybody notices."
> No.

> Not quite. At least, you haven't tried as much as with her. The rabbits don't notice you either, for example. You have been considering if it's worth stopping your attempts with her in favor of much more with someone else, though you don't expect there to be any difference.
> "Oh? Yeah. Maybe she'll notice that." One of the fairies agrees.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2021, 11:45:49 PM »
>"Hopefully. If she doesn't then I have a couple of backup plans in mind."
>Is Kaguya facing a wall, or would it be more effective to carve a message into the ground in front of her?
>Consider how brief of a message we should carve.
>Are we aware of the term "SOS"? If so, would people in Gensokyo get its meaning?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2021, 03:05:50 AM »
>"Hopefully. If she doesn't then I have a couple of backup plans in mind."
>Is Kaguya facing a wall, or would it be more effective to carve a message into the ground in front of her?
>Consider how brief of a message we should carve.
>Are we aware of the term "SOS"? If so, would people in Gensokyo get its meaning?
> The former, given she's not facing any walls.
> You've heard it's supposedly a sort of cry for help. But not sure if anyone else even knows more than that.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2021, 03:38:03 AM »
//Don't you mean "the latter"? :P I miss the Kogasa emote

>"I'm going to carve something into the ground in front of her. Ideally, she will look down and notice it, or at the very least a passing rabbit will notice and either look around for whoever made it or try to get Kaguya's attention. You may come along if you wish."
>Make our way to the area in front of Kaguya.
>Carve "KAGUYA" into the ground in front of her, at a distance where she could easily see it.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2021, 05:23:23 AM »
>"I'm going to carve something into the ground in front of her. Ideally, she will look down and notice it, or at the very least a passing rabbit will notice and either look around for whoever made it or try to get Kaguya's attention. You may come along if you wish."
>Make our way to the area in front of Kaguya.
>Carve "KAGUYA" into the ground in front of her, at a distance where she could easily see it.
> The fairies shrug.
> You carve out Kaguya's name into the ground in front of her and in plain view. Yet she doesn't seem to notice yet.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2021, 06:28:34 AM »
>Give it a moment for either her or any passing rabbits to notice.
>Did the fairies come with us or stay behind?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2021, 08:03:41 AM »
>Give it a moment for either her or any passing rabbits to notice.
>Did the fairies come with us or stay behind?
> They haven't followed you over.
> Silence...
> "Doesn't seem like anything happened..." One of them speaks.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2021, 08:16:03 AM »
>Frown.
>"Very well, first backup plan it is then..."
>Start chucking danmaku knives into the wall behind her. Do not hit anybody with them.

>Continue doing so until either:
>>A. Someone notices
>>B. We run out of knives, assuming it's even possible.
>>C. Our arms get tired
>>D. Either one or both of the fairies speak
>>Or E. Roughly ten minutes pass.
>Whichever one comes first.

>As we do this, do Kaguya or any rabbits seem to react to the noise, damage, or the knives themselves?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2021, 10:13:21 PM »
>Frown.
>"Very well, first backup plan it is then..."
>Start chucking danmaku knives into the wall behind her. Do not hit anybody with them.

>Continue doing so until either:
>>A. Someone notices
>>B. We run out of knives, assuming it's even possible.
>>C. Our arms get tired
>>D. Either one or both of the fairies speak
>>Or E. Roughly ten minutes pass.
>Whichever one comes first.

>As we do this, do Kaguya or any rabbits seem to react to the noise, damage, or the knives themselves?
> You start throwing knives into the wall.
> ...
> ...
> "I don't think anyone's even being bothered by this." One of the fairies speaks up. "Are we dead?"
> Just as she says, no one has responded to the noises.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2021, 10:21:41 PM »
>"I don't think so. Fairies come back to life when they die, so existing as ghosts is not possible them as far as I know. Therefore, I highly doubt the three of us are dead."
>Retrieve the knives.
>"Okay, plan B is to go inside and find Eirin. If we can get her attention, then surely she'd be able to get Kaguya's attention as well. Besides, she's likely the smartest person here, so if we can get her to notice us she might be able to help us figure out what's going on."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2021, 03:00:52 AM »
>"I don't think so. Fairies come back to life when they die, so existing as ghosts is not possible them as far as I know. Therefore, I highly doubt the three of us are dead."
>Retrieve the knives.
>"Okay, plan B is to go inside and find Eirin. If we can get her attention, then surely she'd be able to get Kaguya's attention as well. Besides, she's likely the smartest person here, so if we can get her to notice us she might be able to help us figure out what's going on."
> You gather the knives all back up.
> "We're just going to barge in? Isn't that a bit rude?"
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2021, 03:14:56 AM »
>"During normal times."
>"But these are unusual times."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2021, 03:15:09 AM »
>"Generally, yes. But considering that nobody seems to notice us, it's unfortunately our only choice if we want to go in."
>Beat.
>"...You know, I'm actually a bit impressed that you care. Many fairies aren't as considerate."
>Make a mental note of that. That's definitely some positive points towards fairy maid candidacy.
>If there are no further objections make our way to the entrance.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2021, 05:52:45 AM »
>"During normal times."
>"But these are unusual times."
>"Generally, yes. But considering that nobody seems to notice us, it's unfortunately our only choice if we want to go in."
>Beat.
>"...You know, I'm actually a bit impressed that you care. Many fairies aren't as considerate."
>Make a mental note of that. That's definitely some positive points towards fairy maid candidacy.
>If there are no further objections make our way to the entrance.
> "So if no one notices us and it's unusual times, it's fine?"
> "Dai didn't even teach us that. Do you have any more tips?"
> "Wait, if she didn't teach us, isn't it bad then?"
> "Well, she might've not had the time to."
> "Either way, we should ask her when we can."
> "But then that's also seeing the fire girl again. She gets a bit scary..."
> You continue on to the entrance while the fairies trail on through their chat.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2021, 07:02:31 AM »
>Are we aware of this "Dai" that they are referring to?
>If so, do we have any opinion of her?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2021, 01:57:09 AM »
>Are we aware of this "Dai" that they are referring to?
>If so, do we have any opinion of her?
> Yes.
> You've started to form an opinion, but you'd need to see her often yourself to make it concrete. Just the words of others isn't quite enough in this case.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2021, 02:00:29 AM »
>If there are no objections and we aren't noticed by affected by the loop, enter Eientei's interior.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2021, 03:30:17 AM »
>If there are no objections and we aren't noticed by affected by the loop, enter Eientei's interior.
> With neither happening yet, you head into the building.
> There's no sign of Eirin. Not yet at least..
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2021, 10:56:41 AM »
>Do we know enough of the layout from prior visits to have a general idea of where Eirin tends to be?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2021, 02:30:49 PM »
>Do we know enough of the layout from prior visits to have a general idea of where Eirin tends to be?
> You do not.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2021, 07:53:13 PM »
> You do not.
>_

> Head back out in the Courtyard and and ask the Fairies that to better explore Eientei's Interior, and especially to better resolve the Issue of "Time Repeating and Closed Off Space", 1 of them shouid be coming with us as heip.

> Choose the 'Competent Fairy", if she is available.

> Head back in and observe: how are the hallways and doors disposed and are there any sign, marking or peculiarities?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 08:06:13 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2021, 08:06:39 PM »
> Head back out in the Courtyard and and ask the Fairies that to better explore Eientei's Interior, and especially to better resolve the Issue of "Time Repeating and Closed Off Space", 1 of them shouid be coming with us as heip.

> Choose the 'Competent Fairy", if she is available.
>Don't do this.

//Both of them are already following us.

>Glance back at the fairies.
>"Do either of you, by chance,  know who Eirin is?"
>If they say no or give an out of the ballpark answer:
>>"We're looking for woman with silvery-white hair done up in a ponytail. Usually wearing a red and blue outfit. Keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you see her."

>At the end of a loop, are we sent to the location where we entered the forest, or do we stay in the same location while everything around us resets?

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2021, 08:25:45 PM »
>Don't do this.

//Both of them are already following us.

>Glance back at the fairies.
>"Do either of you, by chance,  know who Eirin is?"
>If they say no or give an out of the ballpark answer:
>>"We're looking for woman with silvery-white hair done up in a ponytail. Usually wearing a red and blue outfit. Keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you see her."

>At the end of a loop, are we sent to the location where we entered the forest, or do we stay in the same location while everything around us resets?

// Oh, so the " White Haired Cloaked Woman with Daiyousei', in the preceding  "Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish " is MOKOU...! //

> When the Faires chatted they mentioned: "... (Dai). seeing the fire girl again. She gets a bit scary...".

> Do we know about a "Fire Girl"?

> In any case, remember to ask them about Dai meeting the a "a bit scary Fire Girl".
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 08:30:04 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2021, 09:29:33 PM »
> Head back out in the Courtyard and and ask the Fairies that to better explore Eientei's Interior, and especially to better resolve the Issue of "Time Repeating and Closed Off Space", 1 of them shouid be coming with us as heip.

> Choose the 'Competent Fairy", if she is available.

> Head back in and observe: how are the hallways and doors disposed and are there any sign, marking or peculiarities?
>Don't do this.

//Both of them are already following us.

>Glance back at the fairies.
>"Do either of you, by chance,  know who Eirin is?"
>If they say no or give an out of the ballpark answer:
>>"We're looking for woman with silvery-white hair done up in a ponytail. Usually wearing a red and blue outfit. Keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you see her."

>At the end of a loop, are we sent to the location where we entered the forest, or do we stay in the same location while everything around us resets?

// Oh, so the " White Haired Cloaked Woman with Daiyousei', in the preceding  "Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish " is MOKOU...! //

> When the Faires chatted they mentioned: "... (Dai). seeing the fire girl again. She gets a bit scary...".

> Do we know about a "Fire Girl"?

> In any case, remember to ask them about Dai meeting the a "a bit scary Fire Girl".
> The fairies shake their heads.

> You return to someplace near Eientei. If it were the entrance of the forest, at least you could investigate around for clues given you start there. But this doesn't help much.

> You do know of the other immortal in this forest. Mokou, her name was. She's mainly capable of using fire from she she displayed.

> "Yeah. She's been with her for a while now. I think following her. Maybe she's reaching her stuff?"
> "The fire girl is less scary when with Dai at least. I didn't even see her try to fight Kaguya like she usually does."
> "Ooh, should we look for her then? I think I remember where she lives. Maybe she will notice us."
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |