Author Topic: Seija Quest  (Read 176658 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Seija Quest
« on: December 03, 2020, 08:29:46 PM »
> You're Seija Kijin the rebellious Amanojaku.

> Tonight is Gensokyo's Full Moon festival and Shinmyoumaru has asked you to accompany her to the festival, you figure it must be intimidating for inchlings to be around all these powerful Humans and Youkai.  She's pretty much your only ally in Gensokyo who hasn't forgotten about you since your self imposed isolation after pilfering the Hakurei Shrine of all its valuables.  For as long as you can remember she's dreamed about just being big and even though you're an Amanojaku for some reason it feels wrong to refuse her little desire.

> While walking up the long stairway to the Hakurei Shrine to meet Shinmyoumaru you spot Aya's newspaper on the top step and stop.  You consider ignoring it but you figure it might be interesting to learn what's been going on in Gensokyo every once in a while, even though the Bunbunmaru is hardly a reliable source of information.

> When you decide to unroll it you immediately notice the overly large heading:

                             A Competition among Gensokyans
                                      To Fulfill all Ten Desires
Wealth? Knowledge? Prestige? Magic? Longevity? Any one of them can be yours~
Whoever can successfully cause an Incident without being caught will have their
greatest wish fulfilled~!
Everyone interested should gather at the Hakurei Shrine Grounds at Sunset.

Also in this Bunbunmaru issue:
>Another year of excellent crop yields thanks to Minoriko's blessings. (Page 2)
>The Kraken confirmed!?  Eyewitness reports from fishermen about strange sightings
under Misty Lake's surface! (Page 3)
>Reading Tarot Cards 101!  5 cards link you to your past, present and future, according
to an expert.  But which cards provide the highest accuracy of readings?  We compare results
from 5 different sets of cards across 30 individuals. (Page 4)
>An exclusive interview with Village Physician Unshou about the health benefits of
smoked herring, a village delicacy. (Page 5)


> Seems you've found yourself at the right spot at just the right time~
> It's not sunset yet though, you reckon you have over an hour before Gensokyo's sky turns to its usually beautiful shades of orange and yellow.

> You form a small smirk as you think of your deepest desires...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:46:15 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 04:23:55 AM »
> Relationships (other than the Princess)
> To what extent can we apply our inversion abilities?
> How do we look?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 05:37:42 PM »
> Relationships (other than the Princess)
> After your plan to invert society was stopped for the next 10 days you became the closest thing Gensokyo had to an "outlaw".  Various prominent figures did everything in their power try and capture you but you always had another trick up your sleeve.  Even Shinmyoumaru turned against you, recruiting some of the strongest in Gensokyo to stop you, but with no results. 
> On the eleventh day however something unexpected happened, Shinmyoumaru revealed that she was actually the one leading the revolution and also claimed that you were just one of her many advisors, shifting the blame upon herself. While it's true that she held the highest 'rank' in your rebellion, in reality she was just a figurehead.  She spent all her time in the Shining Needle Castle transforming it into a fairy-tale castle while she let you handle the revolution below and only occasionally inform her of progress.
> To this day you still can't comprehend why she took the blame for the incident when everyone was already suspecting you.  Was she really that naive to actually think she was the one in charge and thus felt responsible for it?  Regardless it's one thing you've been afraid to bring up or ask about ever since...

> Not wanting to face Shinmyoumaru after being punished for an incident she didn't really mastermind and with your Amanojaku nature being satiated for years to come from those 10 days of exile you moved out to a peaceful and isolate region of Gensokyo far away and free from the corrupt society you hate so much.

> With all that in mind your relationships should be generally neutral with everyone, you only being associated with cheating at danmaku and unfair gimmicks in your spell cards.

> The only person you're little worried about is that shrine maiden, since you were behind what became known as the "Great Hakurei Heist".  On the 8th night of your exile you managed to steal all the shrine's valuables and even turn some of the shrine itself into coins using the remaining power of the Miracle Mallet.  No one even suspected you were the culprit as you were wanted "outlaw" at the time... While she was busy trying to hunt you down, you we're busy stripping the shrine of every asset she's ever owned!

> You recall all the shrine's valuables and extra coins you converted are stashed away near where you live, it's not like you have any place to spend it and you never cared much for wealth anyways.  You mostly stole it out of pure spite at the time for the unreasonable means people were prepared to use to try and stop you.

> To what extent can we apply our inversion abilities?

> Your trademark "inversion" technique where everything flips upside down depends on many factors like if you're in a spell card duel, if you're playing by the rules, how susceptible others are to inversion, how sharp their spatial perception and movement coordination is, how easily they can determine their orientation, and many other factors.
> For an ideal scenario you think of midnight on a cloudy night with no moon, you could easily defeat anyone without raising a finger just by creatively using the environment itself as a weapon.
> For a worst-possible scenario you think of midday in the human village, you'd only be able to confuse someone for a short while before they regain their (now upside down) bearings.

> When inverting more abstract things like one's motivation or one's luck your ability functions a bit differently, it's more like swapping your motivation or luck with someone else's, and depending on the complexity of the concept it could require significant or insurmountable amounts of effort and energy.  You're more likely to accidentally invert something entirely different that what you intended.  Nevertheless you don't know the full extent of this ability due to it's complexity and difficulty.

> Otherwise you're just very perceptive and analytical, excellent at figuring out what you need to manipulate to flip a situation on its head.

> How do we look?
> You look better than ever~
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:46:39 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 12:18:33 PM »
> Do we know where the Princess is right now?
> If inverting more conceptual abstract things is similar to swapping an aspect of ourselves with an aspect of the target, have we ever tried inverting the Princess's size, so that she becomes our size and we become her size?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 01:29:01 PM »
> Do we know where the Princess is right now?
> Well since she asked you to accompany her to the Full Moon Festival tonight, so you expect her to be either already be at the Hakurei Shrine or arrive sometime before the festival starts.

> If inverting more conceptual abstract things is similar to swapping an aspect of ourselves with an aspect of the target, have we ever tried inverting the Princess's size, so that she becomes our size and we become her size?
> You've mostly experimented with swapping immaterial and logical concepts rather than physical properties.  You don't believe it's beyond your abilities but it would require great amounts of magical energy, certainly more than you can channel on your own.
> In previous occasions where Shinmyoumaru became big she used the Miracle Mallet to do so, however the Mallet can only grant her wishes for so long until it runs out of energy and she reverts back to being small.
> With that in mind you think of maybe using the mallet's assistance to perform the swap?  The reason it runs out of energy is because it requires some type of exchange for the miracles it grants, so maybe swapping bigness with Shinmyoumaru could be considered a fair exchange?
> Though the idea of being small and feeling insignificant is scary to you!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:46:55 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2020, 05:27:17 AM »
> Swapping concepts and properties, huh...
> Would it be possible to swap our role in society with the shrine maiden's, so that we're the invincible big boss of this land instead of her?
> How does the shrine maiden look, in comparison to us? Would we consider it a net positive or negative if we somehow switched her body type with ours?
> Or, perhaps a combination of those two ideas...could we outright swap bodies with the shrine maiden, perhaps? That might be enough to win us a cause-an-incident-without-getting-caught contest, if we can pretend to be the shrine maiden for long enough...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 05:37:41 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2020, 12:56:02 PM »
> Swapping concepts and properties, huh...
> Would it be possible to swap our role in society with the shrine maiden's, so that we're the invincible big boss of this land instead of her?
> You ponder for a moment switching you roles in society with the shrine maiden's...  You suppose it's possible but one's role is not only determined by their own beliefs, especially a faith based role like a shrine maiden's or a god's.  Such roles rely more on how they're perceived in the eyes of others, specifically those who believe in them and provide them with faith.  You'd have to reverse every last person's perception and memories of you and the shrine maiden to accomplish such a feat.

> How does the shrine maiden look, in comparison to us? Would we consider it a net positive or negative if we somehow switched her body type with ours?
> Or, perhaps a combination of those two ideas...could we outright swap bodies with the shrine maiden, perhaps? That might be enough to win us a cause-an-incident-without-getting-caught contest, if we can pretend to be the shrine maiden for long enough...
> Physically speaking you don't share many similarities with the Hakurei maiden, first of all she's not Youkai let alone an Amanojaku, she's taller than you and has different magical specialties and talents.  The only visible similarity you can think of it that you both have red eyes.

> Continuing from your previous thoughts of switching sizes with Shinmyoumaru you think of how difficult it would be to completely switch bodies with the Hakurei maiden.  There's a few major issues that immediately come to mind though.  Unlike Shinmyoumaru who desires such a switch and would assist in the process, the shrine maiden would unlikely be consenting and instead be putting up magical resistance or more likely just fighting you.  Furthermore instead of swapping just one aspect of your physical appearance you'd be trying to swap every last difference between you, with every aspect requiring considerable amounts of energy.  Lastly for you to gain the Hakurei's powers you'd have to switch your abilities with hers, bringing up the question of what would happen afterwards, as nothing would prevent the shrine maiden from reversing the process, now having gained your powers.

> In a hypothetical situation with her assistance you believe you could certainly pull off the acting part, thus possibly granting you her faith.  The question is how convincing would she be acting as you?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:47:23 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2020, 03:43:53 PM »
> Hmm...maybe she could be bribed into going along with it. We still have a lot of her stuff, and could return anything of hers to her that we don't particularly need. And if magical energy is a problem, she could probably provide a lot more...
> How close do we need to be to a target that we're going to invert?
> Who is running this contest, anyway?

> Finish ascending the stairs and make our way to the shrine proper. Is anyone visible outside?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:47:21 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2020, 06:47:58 PM »
> Hmm...maybe she could be bribed into going along with it. We still have a lot of her stuff, and could return anything of hers to her that we don't particularly need. And if magical energy is a problem, she could probably provide a lot more...
> You think of the possibility of bribing the shrine maiden to be an accomplice in your plan, but are terrified of what she'd do if she pieced together that you're the one who stole the shrine's valuables...

> How close do we need to be to a target that we're going to invert?
It depends on the complexity of the inversion, the resistance targets might put up or the assistance they will lend.
In a best case scenario you can invert anything within Spell Card range.
In a worst case scenario you have to be physically in contact with the target.

> Who is running this contest, anyway?
> No clue!  You only just got here and saw it in the paper.  Your gut is telling you you'll find out soon enough though...

> Finish ascending the stairs and make our way to the shrine proper. Is anyone visible outside?
> You ascend the last steps and find yourself at the Hakurei Shrine Front Yard.

> Hakurei Shrine Front Yard:
> A long stone path starting from the bottom of the hill ends at the Hakurei Shrine after passing through its Shrine Gate.  In front of the shrine lies the infamous Donation Box atop of a small elevated porch with a small candle lantern hanging above it shining dimly.  Several stone lanterns line the sides of the path and continue around the building.  A small warehouse is located to the left and what appears to be a miniature version of the shrine is located on the right.  Some tables and chairs have been moved out to the front yard, likely due to the festivities.

> Considering everything looks disorganized you conclude that you've arrived early and they're still setting everything up.  You spot the shrine maiden setting up some of the tables, an oni carrying several bottles out from the warehouse and the witch inspecting something next to the donation box.

> Noticeable paths: Hakurei Shrine 1F [E], Hakurei Shrine Warehouse [NE], Hakurei Shrine Back Yard [E]

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2020, 06:59:38 PM »
> Inventory
> How common is the knowledge that the shrine maiden was robbed of all her valuables?

> Approach the shrine maiden. Look pensive and mildly nervous with both our facial expression and our body language; if it looks like we're up to something immediately, the others might figure us out before we win this contest.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 09:49:25 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2020, 12:36:30 AM »
> Inventory
> Inventory:
>> Nimble Fabric: A rare cloak you can charge with magical energy to make yourself invulnerable to magic attacks.  It's not transparent though so visibility and thus movement is quite restricted.
>> Tengu's Training Camera: A camera used by Tengu journalists in training, it can automatically focus, adjust exposure and also has a timer.  These use a novel type of rewriteable magnetic film which can recall the last 4 pictures taken, making such cameras excellent for practicing photography.  Nevertheless it can still clear bullets in frame like any other Tengu camera.
>> Miracle Mallet (Replica): Only you and Shinmyoumaru can tell the difference between the real Miracle Mallet and this perfect replica.  While it looks small and lacks miracle granting abilities, it can *certainly* deal magically enhanced blunt force trauma.

> You've got more items back at home but you only thought to bring the essentials as you're only accompanying Shinmyoumaru to the festival.

> How common is the knowledge that the shrine maiden was robbed of all her valuables?
> Most people have always known her to be poor so you doubt they'd notice a difference other than maybe some trinkets and artifacts being missing from inside the shrine.  The witch and oni certainly know since they're close friends but you're not sure who else she's told about it.  You suspect she's kept it to herself in fear of losing followers, who'd trust a Shrine Maiden who's naive enough to let her shrine get burglarized by Youkai!?

> Approach the shrine maiden. Look pensive and mildly nervous with both our facial expression and our body language; if it looks like we're up to something immediately, the others might figure us out before we win this contest.
> You approach the shrine maiden with a pensive expression, when she notices you she waves dismissively and explains "Unless you're here to help leave, we're not ready yet!"

> Everyone else too preoccupied with what they're doing to notice you.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:47:45 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2020, 01:12:33 AM »
> Lower our voice volume just a little bit.
> "If help is what you need, red-white, that can be arranged. 'Cause I need to talk to you. In private."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 01:16:47 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2020, 10:05:23 AM »
> Lower our voice volume just a little bit.
> "If help is what you need, red-white, that can be arranged. 'Cause I need to talk to you. In private."
> After making an annoyed expression she starts leading you towards the side of the shrine before turning around to say "Well, if you're so eager to assist why don't you help us get ready for the festival tonight?  I'm willing to discus whatever it is you want during the festival, and the sooner we set everything up the sooner it can begin."

> Then she points at some fold-able chairs in the warehouse next to the shrine and points at the tables in the front yard while thinking.  "About 15?...  No 20?..."

> As she thinks of how many chairs will be needed you hear a shattering sound on the front porch of the Hakurei Shrine.  It appears the oni dropped one of the bottles she was carrying.  The shrine maiden's expression gets noticeably angrier upon realizing this...
> "Never mind, could you help that clumsy oni mop up the mess?  Quickly, before it seeps into the wood!  There's a mop and bucket out on the back porch!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2020, 12:00:02 PM »
> "Don't want to wait until tonight. And I think you won't want to wait that long either."
> Dash off to the back porch regardless, to locate the mop and bucket. If we find them and verify that the bucket has water, grab them and return (with less dashing so as to not spill) to the front porch, and get to work on mopping.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2020, 04:38:05 PM »
> "Don't want to wait until tonight. And I think you won't want to wait that long either."
> She clearly shows no signs of urgency

> Dash off to the back porch regardless, to locate the mop and bucket. If we find them and verify that the bucket has water, grab them and return (with less dashing so as to not spill) to the front porch, and get to work on mopping.

> You walk around the shrine and end up on the back porch and find the bucket and mop the red white mentioned right next to the shrine's back door.  On the way back you remember to also stop at the pond in the yard to get some water before returning to where the oni was.

> You've obtained:
>> Bucket (Water/Full): A bucket which can be used to carry liquids or small objects inside.
>> Mop (Dry): Excellent at polishing wooden floors or cleaning up small messes.

> Fortunately the bottle just broke into three pieces so there's no glass to worry about.  You quickly get to work at cleaning up the spilled sake and the clearly drunk oni happily thanks you when you're done.
> "S-sorry about that!  I swear I-I haven't had a d-drink all day~  Here I'll dump the water and dry the mop, it's the least I can do."
> With that said she grabs both the bucket and mop out of your hands (with the force of an oni!) and heads back around from where you came from.

> You've lost:
>> Bucket (Water/Full): A bucket which can be used to carry liquids or small objects inside.
>> Mop (Wet): Excellent at polishing wooden floors or cleaning up small messes.

> After the oni leaves the witch puts down some doll she was working on and notices you

> "Oh hey there!  Wait give me a moment... S- Seija!  That's it ze!  Haven't seen you in years, how'd you decide to just show up all of a sudden?  You're not up to no good are you?"
> She thinks for a bit before apparently figuring something out
> "Its not the offer in paper is it?  It must sure be tempting, especially for a Youkai ze!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2020, 04:43:36 PM »
> Do we still have that copy of the paper we read? If so, how visible is it on our person?
> Where did the red-white get off to?

> "Just here to see the red-white."
> Frown just a tad.
> "If I were 'up to no good', this is probably the last place I'd want to be."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2020, 05:21:09 PM »
> Do we still have that copy of the paper we read? If so, how visible is it on our person?
> As you're not particularly interested in gossipy news you just left it where you found it.

> Where did the red-white get off to?
> She's busy setting up fold-able chairs in the yard around the tables.  The last two she's opened have fallen apart when she unfolded them...

> "Just here to see the red-white."
> Frown just a tad.
> "If I were 'up to no good', this is probably the last place I'd want to be."
> Marisa smirks
> "Spoken like a true Youkai ze!"
> In a lower voice she whispers "I bet half the people coming tonight are only coming because that offer in the paper mentioned gathering here ze"

> She then remembers something
> "Ahh the inchling!  I just remembered she was looking for someone other than Reimu to accompany her to the festival tonight!  Reimu usually helps her on occasions like this but Shinmyoumaru's been driving her crazy recently with all her demands."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:48:04 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2020, 05:25:40 PM »
> How salvagable are the chairs that have fallen apart?

> "Oh, really now? I might have a word or two with the Princess, then."
> Begin gathering and setting up folding chairs, to make things easier on the red-white in that regard. If doing so would take us out of conversation distance with the black-white, excuse ourselves from the conversation with her first.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2020, 05:47:10 PM »
> How salvagable are the chairs that have fallen apart?
> They've completely fallen apart into pieces, the wood must have rotted.  With that in mind you make a mental note to check your chair before sitting on it, in case yours is on it's last days as well.

> "Oh, really now? I might have a word or two with the Princess, then."
> Begin gathering and setting up folding chairs, to make things easier on the red-white in that regard. If doing so would take us out of conversation distance with the black-white, excuse ourselves from the conversation with her first.
> "She's just inside reading a book or something ze.  I'm sure she'll be glad to see you as she mentions you quite often you know!"
> You excuse yourself and she gets back to working on some kind of doll.

> You then continue helping Reimu set up the last of the chairs, some of which fall apart.  You hear Reimu muttering "I swear the shrine itself is going to fall apart some day if all these Youkai regulars keep 'forgetting' to donate..."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 05:50:10 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2020, 05:53:13 PM »
> When we get the opportunity in the course of setting up chairs, get up close to Reimu, close enough that we could converse with her in a very quiet voice.
> Once we do so, take on that very quiet voice.
> "If you keep this on the down-low, I think I can make all this not your problem. At least for a bit."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2020, 06:00:42 PM »
> When we get the opportunity in the course of setting up chairs, get up close to Reimu, close enough that we could converse with her in a very quiet voice.
> Once we do so, take on that very quiet voice.

> You find such an opportunity and approach Reimu to talk, she looks a little surprised but she allows it

> "If you keep this on the down-low, I think I can make all this not your problem. At least for a bit."
> "Oh, so you'll finish the preparations out here?  Great because I haven't even begun cooking!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2020, 06:04:09 PM »
> "When I say 'all this', I mean all this. Tables, chairs, cooking, entertaining the kobito Princess, and whatever else. But we need to have that conversation first."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2020, 06:13:52 PM »
> "When I say 'all this', I mean all this. Tables, chairs, cooking, entertaining the kobito Princess, and whatever else. But we need to have that conversation first."
> "Huh?"
> She goes back towards warehouse to pick up more chairs and waves for you to follow, which you promptly do.

> Once there in a lower voice she says
> "So, you're offering to host the festival for me?  How come, are you expecting something in return?  I'll let you know I'm broke!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2020, 06:19:01 PM »
> "Sort of, and it's a big ask, though I don't care about money. You saw that contest in the paper, right? I have a plan to win it, but I need your consent, and most likely a quick bit of your assistance."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 06:27:45 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2020, 06:40:52 PM »
> "Sort of, and it's a big ask, though I don't care about money. You saw that contest in the paper, right? I have a plan to win it, but I need your consent, and most likely a quick bit of your assistance."

> Reimu seems to think for a moment before responding
> "Wait what?  You want the Hakurei Maiden's assistance in causing an incident!?  Are you out of your mind!?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2020, 06:44:47 PM »
> Grin.
> "Oh, not quite as simple as that."
> Look around to make sure there are no eavesdroppers in the vicinity. If the coast is clear:
> "Just for the duration of the contest...I want to switch us. I become you, you become me, with no one else the wiser."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2020, 08:18:03 PM »
> Grin.
> "Oh, not quite as simple as that."
> She rolls her eyes
> "I can entertain the thought for a moment..."

> Look around to make sure there are no eavesdroppers in the vicinity. If the coast is clear:
> You're fairly certain everyone's too far and preoccupied to notice or care about your conversation

> "Just for the duration of the contest...I want to switch us. I become you, you become me, with no one else the wiser."
> "That's your idea of an incident?  As if no-one would notice!  I'm obviously fairly taller than you and have longer hair.  Besides, our voices are way too different!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2020, 08:23:28 PM »
> "That's part of the switch, of course. I would look and sound exactly like you, you would look and sound exactly like me. We would basically be trading bodies."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 08:38:00 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2020, 09:06:03 PM »
> "That's part of the switch, of course. I would look and sound exactly like you, you would look and sound exactly like me. We would basically be trading bodies."
> Reimu tilts her head in intrigue "Switching bodies?"
> "And how do you suppose we do that?  Assuming I agree to this silly and impossible plan?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2020, 09:07:23 PM »
> "With my abilities, of course. I would be glad to demonstrate, if we can get somewhere where no one can see us."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH