Author Topic: Magia Record: Rumor of the Resurrected Thread  (Read 1565 times)

commandercool

• altered ego
Re: Magia Record: Rumor of the Resurrected Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2020, 06:51:15 PM »
Every time I get to a big break bonus I run into an opponent who has haphazardly slapped evade memoria on all of their characters and gets an 80% success rate. I haven't lost to it yet (although I've come VERY close) but it's absolutely tanked my score.

Felis-Licht

• Aeon of Light and Day
  • Artist and Writer
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2020, 06:57:13 AM »
Attempting to use a 3 girl team, typical Yachiyo+Nanaka+other girl and I find myself doing a lot worse than usual for this ranking; I got B instead of A. I'm either getting screwed by RNG or everyone's whales. The worst was someone's Ashley binding me and comboing me with their shielding Asuka. Ridiculous.
I also maxed out the last Magia for the Lifetime rewards. Now I can only get gems for doing dailies or login on certain days.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Lost in Seven Dimensions
    • YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2020, 09:02:03 AM »
So I lost some Break battles because of getting Evaded three times in a row; because a Taunter kept their Coolmura unscathed even while I'm focusing solely on her; because despite having a Forest setup, Nanaka and Yachiyo can one-turn even the one with Four of Me; I fully expect I'm going to die on all four Breakpoints.

At least I'm still in A rank, though I'm almost certain I'm gonna fall back down to one star.

commandercool

• altered ego
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2020, 05:42:39 AM »
Yeah, I ended up in A* down from A** and I guess it's probably because of bad evade luck on my break battles. I had a single loss close to the end (where I had a Kaede hit my Kyoko for just absolutely baffling damage that I can't quite figure out) but things went okay aside from that.

Also, now that I'm starting to MLB a lot of personal memoria (many of which are for characters I don't own) I FINALLY got a second Madoka's Notebook.