Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up  (Read 3133 times)

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Lost in Seven Dimensions
    • YouTube
    • Steam
Re: Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2020, 05:47:53 AM »
It's interesting to note the voting trends. 3rd place had twice the votes of 4th place, us of all people placed 6th, and even Chris had just over one in one thousand votes for him.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 06:59:54 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2020, 06:01:06 AM »
I am mildly upset that there was not a cutscene after the fact where the various Servants that were "involved" hear about the adventure and weigh in on what they think of their corresponding people.

But I am not one-one-hundredth as upset about that as I am upset about the player character losing out TWICE on hearing a confession from Stheno. ;_;
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2020, 07:01:25 AM »
I am mildly upset that there was not a cutscene after the fact where the various Servants that were "involved" hear about the adventure and weigh in on what they think of their corresponding people.
I can just imagine Euryale screaming in rage, and Lancelot and Fionn wondering about their particular ironies.

Is anyone (else) going for the Summer 1 Servants this time around? What are your plans for the new batch of 30 Quartz? I used a ten-roll on the 10M banner, and netted me some yuri pirates, so I'm happy about that; the Quartz batch is going toward my Ortlinde/Skadi funds.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 07:27:46 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

commandercool

• altered ego
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2020, 05:17:48 AM »
I really should pull for Skadi because I have several of the things that work well with her at the right NP levels, but I'm gonna save my quartz for a mediocre 4* I probably won't pull any copies of on a summer banner with two other Servants I don't want because that is the FGO way. Ideally I'd like ~3 copies of Beach Banana so I can grail her.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2020, 06:15:39 AM »
I might drop a few Quartz into attempting Ushi Summer myself.

But argh you just reminded me that Summer BB's also in that space. And double argh Okitan is almost upon us, too....

commandercool

• altered ego
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2020, 08:04:28 PM »
Yeah, I wish BB was the 5* on the Beach Banana banner instead of Jeanne. I hear good things about Jeanne but BB is super weird and interesting, and I had just started playing when the original BB came out so I couldn't do the event and own no Moon Cancers as a result. And the game kind of expects you to own BB after a certain point.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary.
    • Steam
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2020, 05:18:17 AM »
2 10-rolls (and a few tix) later and I now have a Kiyo-lancer... and NP2'd her on the same 10-roll.  Also NP2's Rider-Martha on the first 10-roll.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary.
    • Steam
« Reply #127 on: Yesterday at 05:22:11 AM »
Nobbu?  Nobbu!

GUDAGUDA Legend inbound.  Ready your SQ for chasing after OkiTan and Izo.