Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 41940 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #600 on: February 19, 2021, 10:40:17 PM »
>subtly change the inside of our mouth so that we appear to have an excessive amount of pointy, razor sharp teeth.
>Flash them in an exaggerated grin towards Marisa's finger, but make no attempt to bite.
>Watch her reaction.

>have the darkness near the owl assume smol form.
>"Hi there, are you a youkai?"
>Dont do this if we're somehow within eyesight or earshot of Reimu and/or Marisa

Tom

  • *
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #601 on: February 19, 2021, 10:56:06 PM »
> If our Youkai tooth grin frightens or surprises her stick our tongue out and laugh "Got ya!"

> Afterwards ask "Reimu I could help you by going to ivestigate with Marisa in your place~!"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 10:59:55 PM by Tom »

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #602 on: February 19, 2021, 11:02:15 PM »
>If Reimu tries to check our mouth turn it back to normal

>"My ability to make hats has improved since I was unsealed." Said Rumia with pride.

//Operation make Marisa seem crazy is a go.

//This like a couple of adults treating a tiger like a cat. I love it.

//I say we let them think we're still weak then when they need help, show them why Rumia was a name you would see among the scariest yokai.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #603 on: February 20, 2021, 12:03:21 AM »
>subtly change the inside of our mouth so that we appear to have an excessive amount of pointy, razor sharp teeth.
>Flash them in an exaggerated grin towards Marisa's finger, but make no attempt to bite.
>Watch her reaction.

>have the darkness near the owl assume smol form.
>"Hi there, are you a youkai?"
>Dont do this if we're somehow within eyesight or earshot of Reimu and/or Marisa
> If our Youkai tooth grin frightens or surprises her stick our tongue out and laugh "Got ya!"

> Afterwards ask "Reimu I could help you by going to ivestigate with Marisa in your place~!"
>If Reimu tries to check our mouth turn it back to normal

>"My ability to make hats has improved since I was unsealed." Said Rumia with pride.

//Operation make Marisa seem crazy is a go.

//This like a couple of adults treating a tiger like a cat. I love it.

//I say we let them think we're still weak then when they need help, show them why Rumia was a name you would see among the scariest yokai.
> You fill your mouth with sharp teeth and give a nice grin to Marisa, who jumps back in surprise.
> "Uh. Yeah, let me handle this one. It's gonna be nothing anyways. Your intuition's not acting up, right?"
> "A bit." Reimu sets you down.
> "That's just from Sendai or whatever their name was. I bet they're still hanging around to make sure you woke up safely."
> "Fair enough. She'd probably be an incident on her own."
> "Let's get going. To the Bamboo Forest, Rumia." Marisa starts for the door. "Maybe your abilities will be able to help. Since you can probably do something or at least find something more out with your darkness abilities, I gotta make sure no one exterminates you on the way there." Marisa lowers herself a bit, seemingly offering a piggyback ride.

> You're pretty far from the shrine. So you do such.
> The bird tilts it's head in confusion.
> Shortly after, it begins to glide down towards another part of the forest.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #604 on: February 20, 2021, 12:07:43 AM »
Rumia Prime:
>"Okay."
>Accept the piggyback ride.
>Yes! Submit to us puny human!


Owl Rumia:
>Turn back into darkness and follow!
>Stealthily if we can manage.

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #605 on: February 20, 2021, 12:59:49 AM »
>Accept the piggyback ride

Owl rumia:

>Immediately after turning into darkness form an U shape.

>Fire a small laser from one leg to the other and try to consume the laser and spit it out in another direction

//redirected Masterspark, anyone?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #606 on: February 20, 2021, 01:03:33 AM »
Owl rumia:

>Immediately after turning into darkness form an U shape.

>Fire a small laser from one leg to the other and try to consume the laser and spit it out in another direction
>Only do this if we're absolutely sure it won't give away our position.

//Just because we are using stealth and bright, noisy, and colorful Danmaku is about as un-stealthy as you can get.

Tom

  • *
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #607 on: February 20, 2021, 01:25:27 AM »
> "Umm, miss Marisa how fast can your broom go?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #608 on: February 20, 2021, 05:22:15 AM »
Rumia Prime:
>"Okay."
>Accept the piggyback ride.
>Yes! Submit to us puny human!


Owl Rumia:
>Turn back into darkness and follow!
>Stealthily if we can manage.
>Accept the piggyback ride

Owl rumia:

>Immediately after turning into darkness form an U shape.

>Fire a small laser from one leg to the other and try to consume the laser and spit it out in another direction

//redirected Masterspark, anyone?
>Only do this if we're absolutely sure it won't give away our position.

//Just because we are using stealth and bright, noisy, and colorful Danmaku is about as un-stealthy as you can get.
> "Umm, miss Marisa how fast can your broom go?"
> You let Marisa carry you, and she starts away from the shrine on foot.
> "Pretty fast. I'm not a tengu, but with my own skills combined with my broom, I can reach some nice speeds. By the way, don't you think this is a bit weird? You should be the one carrying me. Well, that other you looked like she could've. What's with the pipsqueak facade? Ah, I guess you did say you didn't see much outside the shrine."

> You have your other darkness turn into, well, darkness again, and follow the owl.
> You're pretty sure it would give you away.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #609 on: February 20, 2021, 05:28:27 AM »
Prime:
>"Eh? Pipsqueak facade? I don't believe I know what you mean."
>C-Could it be she's already on to us!?

Owl:
>Continue our pursuit!

Tom

  • *
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #610 on: February 20, 2021, 05:32:08 AM »
Prime:
>"Eh? Pipsqueak facade? I don't believe I know what you mean."
>C-Could it be she's already on to us!?
// Wait we're genuinely interested in finding out what she saw, what if it was related to our missing shadow?

> Intrigued ask "Wait what other me?  You saw someone that looked like me on your way here?"
> C-Could it be she's already on to us!?  Or did she actually see someone or something that looked like us!?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #611 on: February 20, 2021, 05:49:54 AM »
//Our shadow came back didn't it though?

Tom

  • *
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #612 on: February 20, 2021, 06:04:30 AM »
// Yeah but there was a time frame between when we were asleep and when we pulled back our darkness in which it was gone, considering Marisa came because of the darkness around the shrine it might be related

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #613 on: February 20, 2021, 07:43:46 AM »
>"What did I look like? And where you see me?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #614 on: February 20, 2021, 09:43:52 AM »
Prime:
>"Eh? Pipsqueak facade? I don't believe I know what you mean."
>C-Could it be she's already on to us!?

Owl:
>Continue our pursuit!
// Wait we're genuinely interested in finding out what she saw, what if it was related to our missing shadow?

> Intrigued ask "Wait what other me?  You saw someone that looked like me on your way here?"
> C-Could it be she's already on to us!?  Or did she actually see someone or something that looked like us!?
>"What did I look like? And where you see me?"
> You wonder if Marisa is bluffing or not. Surely if the darkness you brought out did anything, you'd remember, right?
> "That darkness around the shrine and the black sky was there for a while. And a bigger you was roaming around during it. I don't know for how long, but it didn't seem like she was eating anyone. She was just like you, even with long hair. Just a bigger body."

> You continue following the owl.
> It stops in front of what looks like... an entrance to some ruins?
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #615 on: February 20, 2021, 09:51:39 AM »
Prime:
>"Ah... well if that's true, I guess it's good that she wasn't causing trouble at least."
>How would we rate the comfort level of our steed and overall quality of the piggyback ride so far?

Owl:
>Remain at a distance and continue observation

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #616 on: February 20, 2021, 10:01:57 AM »
Prime:
>"Huh, weird.  I haven't left the shrine since yesterday."

>beat

>"I forgot to mention, my shadow was missing when I woke up."

>Try to feel our metaphysical darkness
>Try to gently tug at the darkness in us

Owl:
>Do we recognize the ruins
>Should anyone be able to see our darkness scout?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #617 on: February 20, 2021, 06:32:52 PM »
Prime:
>"Huh, weird.  I haven't left the shrine since yesterday."

>beat

>"I forgot to mention, my shadow was missing when I woke up."

>Don't say this.

//We don't know how long we've been asleep, plus mentioning the shadow might be unwise.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #618 on: February 21, 2021, 01:45:22 AM »
Prime:
>"Ah... well if that's true, I guess it's good that she wasn't causing trouble at least."
>How would we rate the comfort level of our steed and overall quality of the piggyback ride so far?

Owl:
>Remain at a distance and continue observation
Prime:
>"Huh, weird.  I haven't left the shrine since yesterday."

>beat

>"I forgot to mention, my shadow was missing when I woke up."

>Try to feel our metaphysical darkness
>Try to gently tug at the darkness in us

Owl:
>Do we recognize the ruins
>Should anyone be able to see our darkness scout?
>Don't say this.

//We don't know how long we've been asleep, plus mentioning the shadow might be unwise.
> "Don't end up having evil clones of yourself that you'll have to fight. I wonder what would've happened if you did end up evil. Maybe Reimu would wake up to you and her predecessor fightin'."
> It's good. She's done this before, definitely. Her short stature means that aren't that high up, though.
> You don't notice anything unusual wiith trying such. Maybe it didn't even work.

> You don't recognize this place.
> Normally, you shouldn't be "visible" in the shadows at all. Only sensory abilities would notice you.
> The owl turns towards you, still not going elsewhere.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #619 on: February 21, 2021, 01:50:07 AM »
Prime:
>"Who knows... You're also pretty good at this by the way. Have you given piggyback rides before?"

Owl:
>Manifest in a nonthreatening manner and wave at the owl.
>Do be aware of our surroundings, though. If this is a youkai we're dealing with then we can't be sure about their intentions. Not to mention we don't know what else exists around here.

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #620 on: February 21, 2021, 03:10:24 AM »
Prime:
>"Maybe evil Rumia would control light.  She'd definitely be a workaholic."

>"Besides if I do have an evil me we can get a dog, pheasant, and monkey or use the power of friendship."

>Try to feel and or see Marisa's inner  darkness

Owl:
>"Who or what are you?  And why did you lead me here?"
>Feel the ruins.  What do the ruins feel like they are made of?


//Evil Rumia is Sunny Milk!
//Marisa likely already knows we're a powerful yokai while Reimu is lying to get out of work
// Maybe with practice we can control someone's shadow

//I think the owl is a robot and lead us to the Probability Space Hypervessel.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #621 on: February 21, 2021, 04:58:59 AM »
Prime:
>"Who knows... You're also pretty good at this by the way. Have you given piggyback rides before?"

Owl:
>Manifest in a nonthreatening manner and wave at the owl.
>Do be aware of our surroundings, though. If this is a youkai we're dealing with then we can't be sure about their intentions. Not to mention we don't know what else exists around here.
Prime:
>"Maybe evil Rumia would control light.  She'd definitely be a workaholic."

>"Besides if I do have an evil me we can get a dog, pheasant, and monkey or use the power of friendship."

>Try to feel and or see Marisa's inner  darkness

Owl:
>"Who or what are you?  And why did you lead me here?"
>Feel the ruins.  What do the ruins feel like they are made of?


//Evil Rumia is Sunny Milk!
//Marisa likely already knows we're a powerful yokai while Reimu is lying to get out of work
// Maybe with practice we can control someone's shadow

//I think the owl is a robot and lead us to the Probability Space Hypervessel.
> "Maybe. Would a light controlling Rumia still be Rumia?" Marisa questions.
> You try, but it seems to go the literal way... As in, inside her body.
> You decide not to see through said darkness, as you're pretty sure that'd just make you hungry...

> You return to having a humanoid body.
> The owl silently raises a wing towards the ruins.
> You touch part of the entrance. It feels smooth. Also durable.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #622 on: February 21, 2021, 05:04:11 AM »
Prime:
>"I think if she controlled light she'd be like my opposite, so I guess it would be more appropriate to call someone like that Aimur."
>Do we still have portions of the "hunting fan" that haven't been used to make Owl Rumia? If so, will them to dissolve.
>>Do we feel any weaker from doing so or did the darkness making those up simply return to us on its own?

Owl:
>Head tilt.
>"Do you want me to go in?"

//Main concern about dealing with the hypervessel is that given previous appearances of the hypervessel in Neo's quests they might end up trying to kidnap us. Main reason I want to test the dissolution if we have any unused darkness "drones" to see if we can safely turn OwlRumia into inert darkness in the event things go south.

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #623 on: February 21, 2021, 07:08:24 AM »
Prime:
>Is it our darkness or natural darkness we can feel in Marisa?
>Can we feel Marisa's soul?

>"She would be the yang and I the yin. Going with that thought light Rumia could be a boy."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #624 on: February 21, 2021, 07:22:05 AM »
>"She would be the yang and I the yin. Going with that thought light Rumia could be a boy."
>"...And have whatever the opposite of blonde hair is..."

//Because I felt like adding to this lol

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #625 on: February 21, 2021, 10:28:11 AM »
Prime:
>"I think if she controlled light she'd be like my opposite, so I guess it would be more appropriate to call someone like that Aimur."
>Do we still have portions of the "hunting fan" that haven't been used to make Owl Rumia? If so, will them to dissolve.
>>Do we feel any weaker from doing so or did the darkness making those up simply return to us on its own?

Owl:
>Head tilt.
>"Do you want me to go in?"

//Main concern about dealing with the hypervessel is that given previous appearances of the hypervessel in Neo's quests they might end up trying to kidnap us. Main reason I want to test the dissolution if we have any unused darkness "drones" to see if we can safely turn OwlRumia into inert darkness in the event things go south.
Prime:
>Is it our darkness or natural darkness we can feel in Marisa?
>Can we feel Marisa's soul?

>"She would be the yang and I the yin. Going with that thought light Rumia could be a boy."
>"...And have whatever the opposite of blonde hair is..."

//Because I felt like adding to this lol
> "Yep. And a boy huh..."

> You don't.
> The owl nods.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #626 on: February 21, 2021, 11:02:47 AM »
Prime:
>"I mean, you can't really get more opposite of me than that."

Tom

  • *
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #627 on: February 21, 2021, 04:49:06 PM »
> "Thinking about it a bit more, you're also kind of opposite aren't you?"

> Explain "You like bright and colorful magic, you work really hard investigating these incidents and are human!"

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #628 on: February 21, 2021, 05:34:27 PM »
Owl:
>Put your hands behind your back and create a small darkness orb
->Will the orb to dissolve
-->Do we feel any weaker from doing so or did the darkness making those up simply return to us on its own?


>slowly walk inside

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #629 on: February 21, 2021, 07:48:02 PM »
Owl:
>Put your hands behind your back and create a small darkness orb
->Will the orb to dissolve
-->Do we feel any weaker from doing so or did the darkness making those up simply return to us on its own?


>slowly walk inside

Owl:
> Do that making sure the "owl" does not notice.

> Before entering,observe the inside from outside and poke our head in only if necessary.

> Compare the view of the "ruins" between the inside and the outside.

>If nothing alerting is noticed , do enter but favour floating in over walking in for the time being.
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.