Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 572703 times)

Tom

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #510 on: February 14, 2021, 03:55:14 PM »
> Assume our short form but keep other properties like our longer hair

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #511 on: February 14, 2021, 11:42:00 PM »
>Might as well experiment while we wait for Reimu to get up.

>Attempt to partially dissolve ourselves into darkness, like... just a portion of our being rather than the whole thing like we did earlier to see everything.
>If successful: Can we sense through the dissolved darkness as if we were doing the former?
>Look through the ingredients Reimu has
>Think of what you can make for the shrine maiden

>try dissolving part of our arm into darkness then lifting objects with that darkness
> Assume our short form but keep other properties like our longer hair
> You return to how you looked while sealed, but keep your longer hair.

> Your arm fades into darkness, and with such, you start to search Reimu's cabinets for ingredients. It works similarly to when you spread darkness everywhere. Just, only in that space where the darkness you made your arm into is at. At least you don't need to cover what you want to see, so it works well enough.
> She really doesn't have much. You aren't sure if anything can even be cooked with this. Is she planning on hunting later or something?

> As you snoop around, you hear a quiet voice come from Reimu's room. Though it definitely doesn't sound like the shrine maiden herself.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #512 on: February 14, 2021, 11:44:12 PM »
>Move our darkness probe to investigate!

>On that note, how fast does our darkness seem to move? Can it move as fast as light considering dark is simply light's absence?

« Reply #513 on: February 15, 2021, 12:36:32 AM »
//Poor Reimu is poor  :meiling:

>Does the voice sound scared

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #514 on: February 15, 2021, 12:58:20 AM »
>Move our darkness probe to investigate!

>On that note, how fast does our darkness seem to move? Can it move as fast as light considering dark is simply light's absence?
//Poor Reimu is poor  :meiling:

>Does the voice sound scared
> Given your darkness is magic and can block out light as much as you want, you don't need to worry about how bright a place is or if there's shadows already. It might still be light speed... But if there's already shadows cast on an area, you're able to go even faster between there without creating your own darkness by melding into the shadows already present. It'd be accurate to say you could get from one place to another in an instant if shadows connected them, but if not, you'd have to create your own...
> The voice doesn't seem to sound scared.
> You investigate, finding Ruukoto kneeling near Reimu in her bed. She looks a bit different, and even has her arm back! Or maybe that's someone else? A sibling of Ruukoto's? She doesn't have a human scent.
> She is also holding something in one of her hands. You're not sure if it's a weapon... A wand? It could be a nurse, but you'd still wonder when they got here.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #515 on: February 15, 2021, 01:05:24 AM »
>Attempt to create a secondary body out of the darkness in the form of our sealed self (though without the ribbon) near Ruukoto, but not in a way that would startle her.
>If successful:
>"Oh, hello Ruukoto. When did you get here?"

« Reply #516 on: February 15, 2021, 01:10:16 AM »
>If we cannot create a body then take on the form of sealed rumia minus the ribbon
->Go into Reimu's room and greet Ruukoto
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 01:29:15 AM by Philosopher »

Tom

« Reply #517 on: February 15, 2021, 01:36:18 AM »
> When we travel between two places linked by darkness is it more like a teleport or moving really fast?  Like do we dematerialize into the darkness and instantly rematerialize at our destination without there ever being an inbetween state?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #518 on: February 15, 2021, 04:11:05 AM »
>Attempt to create a secondary body out of the darkness in the form of our sealed self (though without the ribbon) near Ruukoto, but not in a way that would startle her.
>If successful:
>"Oh, hello Ruukoto. When did you get here?"
>If we cannot create a body then take on the form of sealed rumia minus the ribbon
->Go into Reimu's room and greet Ruukoto
> When we travel between two places linked by darkness is it more like a teleport or moving really fast?  Like do we dematerialize into the darkness and instantly rematerialize at our destination without there ever being an inbetween state?
> You try to make a body out of the darkness, and easily manage such!
> The woman quickly aims the wand/staff/pole your way.
> "Hm... What happened to the Hakurei Shrine Maiden?" She questions you.

> Moving really fast. You recall that if it's your own darkness, however, you could teleport, even without the two locations touching with darkness. It should basically be like reforming yourself from your darkness. You hope you can still manage it. It's been a while.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #519 on: February 15, 2021, 04:15:19 AM »

Secondary Body:
>"I don't know. I thought she was just asleep. Is Miss Reimu okay?"
>Can we sense anything off about Reimu?

Primary Body:
>Dissolve into darkness and check for other presences.

« Reply #520 on: February 15, 2021, 04:29:37 AM »
>Make sure to check in the hole marked hell

Tom

« Reply #521 on: February 15, 2021, 05:13:41 AM »
> Given our own darkness do we think we could teleport something else too?  Like can we grab something out of the cupboard without opening it by rematerializing it in front of us?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #522 on: February 15, 2021, 05:48:10 AM »
Secondary Body:
>"I don't know. I thought she was just asleep. Is Miss Reimu okay?"
>Can we sense anything off about Reimu?

Primary Body:
>Dissolve into darkness and check for other presences.
>Make sure to check in the hole marked hell
> Given our own darkness do we think we could teleport something else too?  Like can we grab something out of the cupboard without opening it by rematerializing it in front of us?
> "Yeah, but what's a youkai like you worried about? Are you hoping she'll exterminate you or something?"
> Nothing seems amiss that you can notice...

> You begin searching around the shrine, though no one else seems to be around.
> The hole marked hell is still marked such.

> You aren't sure. You don't think you've tried...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #523 on: February 15, 2021, 05:58:05 AM »
Secondary:
>"Well, after we last talked I went to Miss Reimu to get my ribbon removed. I didn't have anything to pay her back with so I donated my time, so I'm supposed to help her with stuffs and thingies until she says I've paid her back. So of course I'd be worried about her."
>"How's your arm, by the way? I know it looks like you got it back but still..."

« Reply #524 on: February 15, 2021, 05:59:11 AM »
>"I have a debt to miss Reimu and am very grateful for the kindness she showed yesterday."

>Have primary body go down the hole marked hell.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #525 on: February 15, 2021, 06:43:29 AM »
>Send a small blob of darkness to scout instead of committing the full body. It would be less risky that way and would not involve actually opening the hole considering darkness could easily seep through cracks.

Tom

« Reply #526 on: February 15, 2021, 06:49:59 AM »
> Form some darkness outside the shrine and in one of the cupboards then try to 'teleport' a small rock or twig from outside into it

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #527 on: February 15, 2021, 08:36:07 AM »
Secondary:
>"Well, after we last talked I went to Miss Reimu to get my ribbon removed. I didn't have anything to pay her back with so I donated my time, so I'm supposed to help her with stuffs and thingies until she says I've paid her back. So of course I'd be worried about her."
>"How's your arm, by the way? I know it looks like you got it back but still..."
>"I have a debt to miss Reimu and am very grateful for the kindness she showed yesterday."

>Send a small blob of darkness to scout instead of committing the full body. It would be less risky that way and would not involve actually opening the hole considering darkness could easily seep through cracks.
> Form some darkness outside the shrine and in one of the cupboards then try to 'teleport' a small rock or twig from outside into it
> "My arm? ...What do you know about my arm? Wait, what am I even talking to something like you for? Forget this."
> The woman raises her staff, and a flash of-

> You notice a flicker of light burst from Reimu's room for a second, and the darkness you had there being practically erased.
> "Now, let's wake you up before some more youkai start taking this opportunity." You hear the woman's voice, still from the room.

> You send a bit of darkness to the hell hole.
> Though you can slip though the lid, something right past it is blocking your way.
> You make a bit of your darkness outside of the shrine, and within one of it's cupboards.
> Trying to transfer something to the other spot doesn't seem to work... You doubt you could dematerialize it, so maybe there's another way?
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #528 on: February 15, 2021, 08:42:32 AM »
>Do we feel any weaker after that?

>Is there still darkness in the room after the flash?

>If so send another secondary mass there but don't materialize a body yet. Simply speak disembodied through the shadows.
>"That was a little mean... Are you really alright? You seem a bit different than when I met you in the forest on the way here... And you know... the arm. I told you about my ribbon and you pulled it without permission and it kinda exploded and all... Remember? You told me that I shouldn't worry and that 'they' could repair it or something like that..."

« Reply #529 on: February 15, 2021, 09:01:59 AM »
//Rumia will remember this

>pull the shadow that is exploring the hole back to you

>Try eat the stick with your darkness then reassemble it in the cupboard

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #530 on: February 15, 2021, 09:27:42 AM »
>Do we feel any weaker after that?

>Is there still darkness in the room after the flash?

>If so send another secondary mass there but don't materialize a body yet. Simply speak disembodied through the shadows.
>"That was a little mean... Are you really alright? You seem a bit different than when I met you in the forest on the way here... And you know... the arm. I told you about my ribbon and you pulled it without permission and it kinda exploded and all... Remember? You told me that I shouldn't worry and that 'they' could repair it or something like that..."
//Rumia will remember this

>pull the shadow that is exploring the hole back to you

>Try eat the stick with your darkness then reassemble it in the cupboard
> Not much.
> You send a bit of your darkness in, and just speak from the shadows.
> "You've got the wrong person. My name's not Ruukoto. Anyways, don't give the shrine maiden a rude awakening now." The woman begins to... sink through the floor.

> You pull the shadow back.
> And with the other bit of darkness, try to eat the stick.
> It works, but reassembling it... doesn't.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #531 on: February 15, 2021, 09:33:32 AM »
//Neo plz.

>Braincell overheating.
>"Oh. Yeah, come to think of it you actually do look a bit different than her. Sorry about that... Also giving her a rude awakening isn't my intention..."

>Send some darkness to scout whatever location is below where the woman is leaving, do not get to close or manifest physically yet though.

>Move the cupboard darkness outside the shrine, like to a tree's shadow or something.
>Attempt to regurgitate or vomit the stick from that mass.

//Would've kept it in the cupboard but in case this actually makes that part of us vomit I'd rather not have to explain to Reimu why there's puke in her cupboard lol.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 09:37:35 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tom

« Reply #532 on: February 15, 2021, 02:03:51 PM »
// Maybe this one's actually Mima?

> Do as told and pull all our darkness out of the shrine once we take a look below

> Find a spot out front where we can sit down that's a little out of the way but where we can still see the shrine to wait for Reimu

> Continue experimenting with darkness while keepig one eye on the shrine for Reimu

« Reply #533 on: February 15, 2021, 05:04:30 PM »
>The darkness we had eat the stick, send it hunting for wild game

>Yukari opens gaps to move around, try doing that with our darkness

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #534 on: February 15, 2021, 09:34:39 PM »
//Neo plz.

>Braincell overheating.
>"Oh. Yeah, come to think of it you actually do look a bit different than her. Sorry about that... Also giving her a rude awakening isn't my intention..."

>Send some darkness to scout whatever location is below where the woman is leaving, do not get to close or manifest physically yet though.

>Move the cupboard darkness outside the shrine, like to a tree's shadow or something.
>Attempt to regurgitate or vomit the stick from that mass.

//Would've kept it in the cupboard but in case this actually makes that part of us vomit I'd rather not have to explain to Reimu why there's puke in her cupboard lol.
// Maybe this one's actually Mima?

> Do as told and pull all our darkness out of the shrine once we take a look below

> Find a spot out front where we can sit down that's a little out of the way but where we can still see the shrine to wait for Reimu

> Continue experimenting with darkness while keepig one eye on the shrine for Reimu

>The darkness we had eat the stick, send it hunting for wild game

>Yukari opens gaps to move around, try doing that with our darkness
> You follow, though don't get far as there's just ground underneath the shrine...
> You get your darkness out of the shrine and continue experimenting.
> Ex... Expelling the stick doesn't seem to work. You just spew out more darkne-
> No, wait, this is the same stick... But you would wonder why this seemingly worked when transporting it before didn't.
> You yourself can move between your darkness. So maybe it has to be a part of you? Or at least inside you, you'd hope.

> You could sit at the steps before the shrine grounds. Or closer.
> You try to have your darkness hunt in the forest near the shrine, hoping that this can work for gathering food.
> What exactly would a darkness gap even be?
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #535 on: February 15, 2021, 09:39:54 PM »
>Extend a couple shadows out, one towards a random pebble and another several meters away.
>Attempt the eat and regurgitate method again on the pebble to move it from the first shadow to the second.
>Does doing so feel unpleasant at all?

« Reply #536 on: February 15, 2021, 10:06:05 PM »
>Do we remember eating any humans with our darkness

>Try wrap a rock in a darkness sphere and pull it into the darkness without eating it

Tom

« Reply #537 on: February 15, 2021, 10:13:21 PM »
> Ponder how to define a 'darkness gap'
> A 'darkness gap' would be complete darkness.  What exists in the absence of everything else, a void where even space itself doesn't exist thus leaving it's two ends collapsed onto each other and forming a link between two places.

> Try forming such a void
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 10:15:33 PM by Tom »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #538 on: February 15, 2021, 10:19:54 PM »
//just know that if this bad ends us by creating a black hole you will be blamed for it lol

Tom

« Reply #539 on: February 15, 2021, 11:34:53 PM »
//just know that if this bad ends us by creating a black hole you will be blamed for it lol
// Black holes not only exist but actually have large amounts of light trapped within them, a void would be complete darkness with no concept of spacetime whatsoever so we're safe