Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 572937 times)

Tom

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2020, 01:37:51 AM »
> "I guess you're right"

> "I'll leave as soon as it gets dark so the crows don't notice me"
> "Unless you know of another way to get past them in the daylight?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #241 on: November 23, 2020, 06:29:21 AM »
>"What about burning the ribbon?"

« Reply #242 on: November 24, 2020, 10:51:33 PM »

>"What's the worse that can happen?"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #243 on: November 25, 2020, 11:05:31 PM »

> " Of course I do not mean in a way to "force ou" that or any other application of tools "

> To Miss Sanae :" Oh ye,did The Ribbon felt Simply Irremovable,did It React In Some Way or...?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #244 on: November 29, 2020, 12:07:26 AM »
> "I guess you're right"

> "I'll leave as soon as it gets dark so the crows don't notice me"
> "Unless you know of another way to get past them in the daylight?"
> " Of course I do not mean in a way to "force ou" that or any other application of tools "

> To Miss Sanae :" Oh ye,did The Ribbon felt Simply Irremovable,did It React In Some Way or...?
> "I still think you should leave burning it off as a last resort... You don't need to take the most violent or harmful to yourself option first." Sanae advises. "If you want to try leaving now, you're welcome to. Just try to stay out of sight and not suspicious."
> "Trying to burn it off could leave you with just a single strand of hair with the amulet on it on a bald head. Is that worth the risk?" Kogasa questions.

> "The ribbon is a bit too much for me to handle. That's why I suggested Reimu."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #245 on: November 29, 2020, 12:15:29 AM »
>"Well I'm obviously going to extinguish it if it doesn't burn the ribbon and the fire just jumps to my hair..."

>"I mean it would be easier for me to leave at dark... Unless you like know a secret way down or something."
>Show darkness sphere again to demonstrate.

>"Speaking of, if I have to go to the scarier shrine maiden, what's the best time to approach her such that she's least likely to be in a 'beat you up' mode?"

Tom

« Reply #246 on: November 29, 2020, 12:10:03 PM »
// We'll never get going anywhere at this rate!

> After Sanae's response thank her for everything, wave goodbye at the surprise lady and leave to fly high above the clouds towards the Hakurei Shrine.

> As we approach keep an eye out for Reimu, if we spot her try to gauge what mood she's in from afar from like her expression if we can.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #247 on: November 29, 2020, 07:05:12 PM »

> After Sanae's response thank her for everything, wave goodbye at the surprise lady and leave to fly high above the clouds towards the Hakurei Shrine.

> As we approach keep an eye out for Reimu, if we spot her try to gauge what mood she's in from afar from like her expression if we can.
>Dont leave if Sanae's response indicates that leaving the mountain right now would be too obvious or that approaching Reimu right now would not be an ideal time.

« Reply #248 on: November 29, 2020, 07:58:45 PM »
>"Is the aerial tramway running?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #249 on: November 29, 2020, 08:00:27 PM »
>Do we even know what this is?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #250 on: December 02, 2020, 11:52:02 AM »
>Do we even know what this is?
> You have no idea what such a thing is.
>"Well I'm obviously going to extinguish it if it doesn't burn the ribbon and the fire just jumps to my hair..."

>"I mean it would be easier for me to leave at dark... Unless you like know a secret way down or something."
>Show darkness sphere again to demonstrate.

>"Speaking of, if I have to go to the scarier shrine maiden, what's the best time to approach her such that she's least likely to be in a 'beat you up' mode?"
> "Well, we have an aerial transit that can get you up here and down the mountain. But it's not something I can just have you use without my goddesses knowing, so yours is probably the best.

> "I suppose in the afternoon. Before people usually go to bed. Earlier is better than later, at least. Definitely don't wake her up if you decide to go in the morning, just wait or something."

> You thank Sanae and emote your goodbye to Kogasa, heading high up to fly towards the shrine.
> After a bit of flying, you can spot the Hakurei Shrine and it's surrounding, or at least, adjacent forest. Though no one outside just yet this morning.
>_

« Reply #251 on: December 02, 2020, 05:54:06 PM »
>Pass the time by searching the surrounding forest for an animal we can donate

Tom

« Reply #252 on: December 02, 2020, 10:33:40 PM »
> If we spot nothing slowly approach from the stairs, much like how a human visitor would.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #253 on: December 03, 2020, 01:25:26 AM »
>If we find an animal, try to catch it alive. Bringing a corpse to a shrine isn't exactly a good first impression after all. Besides, a live animal could be two different kinds of gifts: Food or pet!

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #254 on: December 07, 2020, 06:06:05 PM »
>If we find an animal, try to catch it alive. Bringing a corpse to a shrine isn't exactly a good first impression after all. Besides, a live animal could be two different kinds of gifts: Food or pet!

> Animal in broader meaning as well as Truky Benefical Animal &Nature's Product... Pet, "Utility", over SINGLE Food could be the Possible Preferencrs provide Food or Drinks is the Best or,  One Producing Those Nourishments over major amount of time, or 1 of 1 Kind and then 1 the Another...

> Think Best and Travel Imperceptible... Think Best and Travel Imperceptible...

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #255 on: December 12, 2020, 08:54:01 AM »
>Pass the time by searching the surrounding forest for an animal we can donate
> If we spot nothing slowly approach from the stairs, much like how a human visitor would.
> Animal in broader meaning as well as Truky Benefical Animal &Nature's Product... Pet, "Utility", over SINGLE Food could be the Possible Preferencrs provide Food or Drinks is the Best or,  One Producing Those Nourishments over major amount of time, or 1 of 1 Kind and then 1 the Another...

> Think Best and Travel Imperceptible... Think Best and Travel Imperceptible...

> Though you try your best along the way, the only animal you can spot as you approach is something quite meaty... unfortunately being hauled off by someone into the forest near Reimu's shrine. A shame too... eating what Sanae made was enough, but more would be... more!
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2020, 08:55:48 AM »
>Who's hauling the animal? Its not her is it?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #257 on: December 13, 2020, 11:58:42 AM »
>Who's hauling the animal? Its not her is it?
> You're pretty sure it isn't Reimu. At least, not in her regular clothing.
>_

« Reply #258 on: December 13, 2020, 07:43:58 PM »
>What time is it?

Tom

« Reply #259 on: December 13, 2020, 10:21:02 PM »
> Eeh ignore it, we can hold off hunger right?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #260 on: December 13, 2020, 10:35:36 PM »
>How close are we to the shrine proper?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #261 on: December 15, 2020, 09:53:11 AM »
>What time is it?
> Its still pretty early.
> Eeh ignore it, we can hold off hunger right?
> Sanae's meal was wonderful. Though more would be nice, you aren't necessarily hungry.
>How close are we to the shrine proper?
> The shrine is within view. It's less than a minute away.
>_

« Reply #262 on: December 17, 2020, 03:01:41 AM »
>Approach the person on foot
>"Hello, do you need help?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #263 on: December 18, 2020, 08:49:03 AM »
>Before we do anything, what does the person look like?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #264 on: December 19, 2020, 09:28:13 AM »
>Approach the person on foot
>"Hello, do you need help?"
>Before we do anything, what does the person look like?
> They look a bit like Sanae, you think. At least from the upper portion you can see. You could probably get closer for a better look.
>_

« Reply #265 on: December 19, 2020, 10:15:59 PM »
>Get closer

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #266 on: December 20, 2020, 12:48:01 AM »
>Get closer

>Stealthily.
>>Try to avoid using our sphere if possible. It's good at concealing us, but it itself sticks out unless it's already dark. Not to mention it's much bigger than we are and would be difficult to be sneaky in.
>>Besides, it would help if we could see don't incur the wrath of the trees. Stupid things...
>>Try to discern more details if possible, unless getting any closer would risk us being spotted.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #267 on: December 22, 2020, 10:45:08 AM »
>Get closer
>Stealthily.
>>Try to avoid using our sphere if possible. It's good at concealing us, but it itself sticks out unless it's already dark. Not to mention it's much bigger than we are and would be difficult to be sneaky in.
>>Besides, it would help if we could see don't incur the wrath of the trees. Stupid things...
>>Try to discern more details if possible, unless getting any closer would risk us being spotted.
> You quietly approache, though not getting too close.
> Despite having your eyes on her, the green haired person vanishes behind a tree, leaving you with only the continued scent of the meat she was carrying.
> You didn't manage to catch the rest of her outfit aside from mostly being blue. She didn't smell like a human either. Something was atop her head and hair though.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #268 on: December 22, 2020, 06:47:57 PM »
//Oh hello Mima

>By vanish behind a tree, did she simply pass out of sight, or did she literally vanish?

« Reply #269 on: December 23, 2020, 02:32:35 AM »
>Feel around the tree for any sign it is inhabited like a fairy tree

//Maybe Mima will take off our ribbon so we don't donate to the shrine