~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Sakuya Quest - Alternative Grace
<< < (48/48)
Evil_Nazgul0616:
>"Strange... I guess you have no memory of what happened, I suppose it makes sense as you were only made aware of the situation towards the end..."
>"By the way, how did that hole appear from your perspective? For me the youkai I mentioned was the one that made it in order to get your attention. I again apologize for how abrupt and rude it was, even if you don't remember."
>Glance at our doppelganger.
>"Do we think we should wake her up? ...Or rather, me? I suppose?"
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2021, 05:41:21 AM --->"Strange... I guess you have no memory of what happened, I suppose it makes sense as you were only made aware of the situation towards the end..."
>"By the way, how did that hole appear from your perspective? For me the youkai I mentioned was the one that made it in order to get your attention. I again apologize for how abrupt and rude it was, even if you don't remember."
>Glance at our doppelganger.
>"Do we think we should wake her up? ...Or rather, me? I suppose?"

--- End quote ---
> "The hole? That just appeared out of nowhere. I thought it was the rabbits work at first, but this is different from what they do. It's like it blew up. Could've been a trap by Mokou..."
> "That's your call. It's you, after all." Eirin answers.
> Kaguya nods in confirmation. "Could be evil. Or she could know where your mystery fairies and youkai are."
>_
Evil_Nazgul0616:
>Cautiously nudge our doppelganger awake.
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 04, 2021, 05:53:03 AM --->Cautiously nudge our doppelganger awake.

--- End quote ---
> You poke at your other self with a knife.
> No wait, that's a bit too cautious. Just a finger shall do...
> With little effort, she starts to stir and wake...
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version